Why are Black men so obsessed with No...

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5042 Jan 3, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL agree! You're like a breath of fresh air as always..
why thank you my intelligent friend who puts people in their place so much that they FEAR your name lol lol !!!
Pure Uncut

Washington, DC

#5043 Jan 3, 2013
Boo! stfu with that lol

She's a hoe and you trialing right behind her.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#5044 Jan 3, 2013
Pure Uncut wrote:
Boo! stfu with that lol
She's a hoe and you trialing right behind her.
FAIL!! Sounds like jealousy to me you on here worrying about who's talking to who TROLL grow up and get you some business lmao!!!! How is anyone a hoe on the dam Internet ??? Did you sleep with her? You idiots are just threatened by her brains and street smarts!!! Accept your defeat (as usual) ha ha and move on!!!!

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5045 Jan 3, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL agree! You're like a breath of fresh air as always..
interesting comment.
Sounded almost sexual.

Location hidden

#5046 Jan 3, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> why thank you my intelligent friend who puts people in their place so much that they FEAR your name lol lol !!!
Something is definitely up. Sexyblkwoman is not known to be serenading anyone with such love overtures....so whats up between you two?

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5047 Jan 3, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No d8mbfck! I know those are the features that you have! Don't mix other blacks up with your ugly a$$ tard!
And i've called your a$$ nappy headed and tar faced because that's what you are meat head!
D8mbfck are you denying that Africa is filled with primitive tribes in alot of places have next to no running water at all?
Portraying African countries like they're like Brazil or Japan is laughable let's get real here you d8mb id8t!
There are large numbers of African's that do indeed go around practicing witch craft and sacrificing children live with that reality you goat mouth beetch.
No idiot I already told you I don't have those features so you are too far off. You are speaking about the features you may have and those in your family have.

I can show my picture will you show yours Whitey?

I have asked you a thousand times to show these thousands of primitive tribes but you back down each time. With the speed you've posted other nonsense why are you so scared of making this point?

And who are the large numbers of Africans who go around practising witchcraft and using kids?

You sound so dumb and stupid. Th dumbest White cracker I ever heard of. You are typical of an idiot who has read all this nonsense about Africa but never been to any of the 54 countries in Africa.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#5048 Jan 3, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> False!!! One of my closest friends was born and raised in morocco and I know from a FACT that they are a melting pot of different people
Everything you say is true, like when you say "my friend told me" this is the irrefutable truth.

When you tell us stories about all Nigerians practising witchcraft this it true too.

Can you get out of my face now you unschooled loser?

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#5049 Jan 3, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And I think your'e a mentally handicap bitter negro sitting in a majority white country whining about white's 24/7
I've been trashing the ORIGIN of black people? LMFAO you fcking wack job! Where do you get this shct from?
Post proof where I trashed this socalled origin of blacks?
Yes so far on here I've mostly showed a disdain for BM literally!
Pray tell you moronic clown when and where did I go on about nappy head tar big lipped people besides your a$$? LOL exactly you moronic goat mouth, you don't have the sense YOUR god gave you.
You calling people bitter is absolute irony. Whatever you are would show you are a bitter warped individual. If you are White then you are clearly a very sick individual. If you are Black and saying all these things about Africa which have no foundation and are simply what your White master tells you to make you hate yourself, then you are even nore bitter and completely deranged and self hating.

No idea what you think Africa is, ha ha! Primitive tribes wandering round practising witchcraft! If you say so White cracker, lmao!
Pure Uncut

Washington, DC

#5050 Jan 3, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> FAIL!! Sounds like jealousy to me you on here worrying about who's talking to who TROLL grow up and get you some business lmao!!!! How is anyone a hoe on the dam Internet ??? Did you sleep with her? You idiots are just threatened by her brains and street smarts!!! Accept your defeat (as usual) ha ha and move on!!!!
GOT CHA! Thought you weren't talking to me????

Location hidden

#5051 Jan 3, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you say is true, like when you say "my friend told me" this is the irrefutable truth.
When you tell us stories about all Nigerians practising witchcraft this it true too.
rotfl.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#5052 Jan 3, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
how is a person working on their masters degree unschooled??? I also stated " in my medical terminology class" so how is that unschooled?? Clearly you just don't have anything worthwhile to say. People learn from life experience just as you learn from a book in school!! I've been around waaaay to many Africans and know for a FACT That many of them still believe in and practice witchcraft/voodoo whateva you want to call it!!! So your opinion means nothing you are just talking out the side of your neck!!! Also having a friend born and raised in morocco is more authentic then some book you may have read!! They are a mixed race society and people and that is also a FACT!! I personally think you are a MALE CHAUVINIST and don't like for women to be smarter than you! That's your problem!!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#5053 Jan 3, 2013
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
Something is defin itely up. Sexyblkwoman is not known to be serenading anyone with such love overtures....so whats up between you two?
nothing is up but the FACT that you are new to this site! SBW and I see eye to eye on most subjects! It's always been that way!! Don't sound silly trying to insinuate some lesbo shi I find that far from funny and quite offensive

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#5054 Jan 3, 2013
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
rotfl.
it wasn't that funny and who uses the word " unschooled " in 2013??? Lmao!!
I have formal education as well as life experience and you can't provide a link for common sense!!!! Hun
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#5056 Jan 3, 2013
I see ''mandingowillsay'' is still flaunting his ignorance.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#5057 Jan 3, 2013
Axe V11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alienware isn't new to the site. He's a "Black Famous" sock.
is that right? Thanks for the info now I understand why he's so anti black women

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#5058 Jan 3, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
I see ''mandingowillsay'' is still flaunting his ignorance.
I see that as well BIGSMOKE

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#5060 Jan 3, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
No idiot I already told you I don't have those features so you are too far off. You are speaking about the features you may have and those in your family have.
I have asked you a thousand times to show these thousands of primitive tribes but you back down each time. With the speed you've posted other nonsense why are you so scared of making this point?
And who are the large numbers of Africans who go around practising witchcraft and using kids?
You sound so dumb and stupid. Th dumbest White cracker I ever heard of. You are typical of an idiot who has read all this nonsense about Africa but never been to any of the 54 countries in Africa.
you don't have to go to Africa idiot to see documentaries about certain towns and cities in Africa ! There are also PLENTY of African immigrants in the United States who better to learn from but a person born and raised in Nigeria for example I'm sure they know what they are talking about and you don't need a link! What was I suppose to do ? Record the lady in my class and post the video to topix?? Lmao your dum

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#5061 Jan 3, 2013
Axe V11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I lie? I may get banned every few weeks, but I always come back as "Axe".
well thanks for busting out phoney trolls your service is always appreciated!!
Pure Uncut

Washington, DC

#5062 Jan 3, 2013
SBW please tell Honey you don't mind being a ho and see nothing wrong with it as long as you use a condom. School your young protege on the wantonness of your ways.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5064 Jan 3, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO say's who say's your a$$? LOL listen ret7ard I'm not going to take a clown named Mandigo seriously!

LMFAO you're always talking about whitey this and whitey that and yet you name yourself after a stereotype? GTFO egg head.

You have asked me a thousand time's about these primitive tribes? Umm wtf are you talking about clown?

Who are the large numbers of African's? Nigerians, Ugandans, Tanzanians,Congolese, South African's

any more ret87ard? those countries house large number of id8t's going around killing people for their dxmn body parts a well known fact.

You ret8arded c99n I'm convinced your thirsty a$$ hasn't been to any African country let alone stepped out of the UK as you come off as real st8pid ignorant and you're apparently someone in denial..

Why are you in the uK anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min positronium 1,405,071
Did the DPD MURDER the Dallas Shooter? 10 min Dan Snow 108
DNC night 1 had Higher RATINGS than RNC 24 min See Thru 30
ALL Imperialism Tool White Institutions being D... 28 min End of White Era 2
My black co-workers are soooooo lazy. (Sep '10) 53 min Intertube Engineer 84
Is there a Subtle Black Genocide Going On In th... 1 hr dcool 471
Where in the world is the NRA 1 hr Kato 136
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 1 hr Moses 76
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 4 hr Moses 14,529
The DNC Convention 10 hr No Pants Suit 56