Why are Black men so obsessed with No...

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4960 Jan 1, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I also didnb't mention Jehovah's Witnesses & Freemasons. I guess you also don't understand what ''etc'' means. Clearly I listed the main ones targeted in the Holocaust but you're just a racist who has to always think black this black that.
There he goes again, he will now claim it is racist to remember the Black victims of the holocaust!!!

Jesus dude, can it get any worse with you? What other definitions of racist do you have you bible bashing idiot? Let me see! Is wanting Africa to do well a sign of racism to Europe and America retard?

pray tell us what I said that was racist? Is it saying that Europe is built for the advancement of Whites? Prove that is wrong retard?
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#4961 Jan 1, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
There he goes again, he will now claim it is racist to remember the Black victims of the holocaust!!!
Jesus dude, can it get any worse with you? What other definitions of racist do you have you bible bashing idiot? Let me see! Is wanting Africa to do well a sign of racism to Europe and America retard?
pray tell us what I said that was racist? Is it saying that Europe is built for the advancement of Whites? Prove that is wrong retard?
''etc'' at the end of a list implies there is more to the list. Comprehend? So that would include blacks, Freemasons, Jehovah witnesses,''etc''. I'm not about to list every damn group targeted especially if their numnbers were simply not comparable to the major ones targeted.

You failed to understand that and went on to say:
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is Blacks were not even mentioned in your extract so look;
You find it hard to accept that other groups besides black people have suffered in history, you need to mention race and you simple don't understand what ''etc'' means clearly.

This among other things simply tell me you're racist, along with that comment directed at my impersonator you only want to hear about atrocities directed at black individuals.

You simply do not want to admit that the Holocaust was the worst genocide in human history as most victims were not black.

Your racism is obvious and calling me an ''Uncle Tom'' when you have absolutely no basis for calling me such will not change anything.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4962 Jan 1, 2013
I find that White women are boring and they are so use to people doing their bidding, their men, minorities, etc. that u can see it in a relationship. And White Women are so insecure, they constantly compare themselves, try to compete with other women,..so boring and immature. Black women are so much more secure with themselves, they don't find the need to compete with women outside of their race,..they have a security that White women don't have. Well, not in this country, I don't know about any place else.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#4963 Jan 1, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
''etc'' at the end of a list implies there is more to the list. Comprehend? So that would include blacks, Freemasons, Jehovah witnesses,''etc''. I'm not about to list every damn group targeted especially if their numnbers were simply not comparable to the major ones targeted.
You failed to understand that and went on to say:
<quoted text>
You find it hard to accept that other groups besides black people have suffered in history, you need to mention race and you simple don't understand what ''etc'' means clearly.
This among other things simply tell me you're racist, along with that comment directed at my impersonator you only want to hear about atrocities directed at black individuals.
You simply do not want to admit that the Holocaust was the worst genocide in human history as most victims were not black.
Your racism is obvious and calling me an ''Uncle Tom'' when you have absolutely no basis for calling me such will not change anything.
Of course other groups have suffered but how many groups have been fraudulently relegated to the bottom of every list? Jews are regarded by some as the highest IQ group,(well at least since AshkeNAZI Europeans infiltrated the religion).

Uncle part of the reason blacks are mistreated and considered less than every other group in any polity is because of the systematic downgrading of all things Black. this includes systematic rewriting and revising history to rub out all signs of Black achievement.

That includes brainwashing you to believe that the world the West have created for Africans was jointly created by corrupt Africans, who are in fact the only ones they allow or put in power. This crop are not the African leaders who fought for the independence of their countries from the west. see the difference yet uncle Tom?

Uncle the small print of the holocaust is very shady, evidence that Zionists now use anti-Semitic laws to protect all their atrocities in the middle East makes me worry about the veracity of the entire story.

You are right, I think the systematic wiping out of 15 million Black Africans in a situation were they have consistently been treated no better before and after this event is worse than 6 million Jews being killed that one and only time.

You are right that they do not have as many of these events to compare to the systematic dehumanization of Black Africans from the first time Europeans set foot in Africa.

You are right that I do not think Jews in the USA ever had to face members of the Jewry being treated by doctors who knew they had syphilis but sent them back into their communities telling them they are fine.

You are right that I do not believe there has ever been a country with a large population of Jews and a minority who were stripped them of their right to vote, own a business or travel without a permit from another group.

Yes you dumb Uncle Tom, you are right, I believe that Blacks have been systematically oppressed and suppressed more than any other group in the Western led world you dumb fck!

And if this makes me a racist you puerile cretin then I suppose I'm racist uncle Tom. But note that you are the only apologist sucker who calls me that for those reasons.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#4964 Jan 1, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course other groups have suffered but how many groups have been fraudulently relegated to the bottom of every list? Jews are regarded by some as the highest IQ group,(well at least since AshkeNAZI Europeans infiltrated the religion).
You take that IQ nonsense serious? Yet I'm the Tom?

I can see you believe everything ''whitey'' tells you.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle part of the reason blacks are mistreated and considered less than every other group in any polity is because of the systematic downgrading of all things Black. this includes systematic rewriting and revising history to rub out all signs of Black achievement.
By whom? Yes you guessed it, some non blacks. Why should this concern you so much? Do you want to impress racists or something?
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
That includes brainwashing you to believe that the world the West have created for Africans was jointly created by corrupt Africans, who are in fact the only ones they allow or put in power. This crop are not the African leaders who fought for the independence of their countries from the west. see the difference yet uncle Tom?
I've never said such a thing rather the incompetent African leaders at the time played a major role in it all.

Learn the difference between ''African leaders'' and ''African people''. One is the tiny few elite while the other is the general population.

Then comes culture as it would take a general backwards culture to put such people in charge in the first place.

You telling me the Arfican population can not do anything to empower themselves from your white Gods? Really? You give white individuals way to much credit, you must view them as Gods.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle the small print of the holocaust is very shady, evidence that Zionists now use anti-Semitic laws to protect all their atrocities in the middle East makes me worry about the veracity of the entire story.
So you're a holocaust denier? You do know most killed were not even Jews right?
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, I think the systematic wiping out of 15 million Black Africans in a situation were they have consistently been treated no better before and after this event is worse than 6 million Jews being killed that one and only time.
Over 11 million were killed deliberately in the Holocaust which lasted 6 years while your 15 million for Congo Free state human rights abuses is the highest estimate over a 23 year period.

Do the math.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right that they do not have as many of these events to compare to the systematic dehumanization of Black Africans from the first time Europeans set foot in Africa.
The first time Europeans set foot in Africa on record they were not dehumanizing black Africans.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right that I do not think Jews in the USA ever had to face members of the Jewry being treated by doctors who knew they had syphilis but sent them back into their communities telling them they are fine.
I guess you never heard of the experiments they faced during the Holocaust.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#4965 Jan 1, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right that I do not believe there has ever been a country with a large population of Jews and a minority who were stripped them of their right to vote, own a business or travel without a permit from another group.
If you say so.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you dumb Uncle Tom, you are right, I believe that Blacks have been systematically oppressed and suppressed more than any other group in the Western led world you dumb fck!
The western world is not the world. Try to understand that.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
And if this makes me a racist you puerile cretin then I suppose I'm racist uncle Tom. But note that you are the only apologist sucker who calls me that for those reasons.
You're nothing more than a fool.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#4966 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Myself and plenty of people lol it's not rocket science although alot of their happiness might come at the expense of others d8mb black man wow! LOL the stereotypes are true aye?
white dog talking like an ignorant moron again...lol. what make people wicked is a screwed up upbringing. no one is suppose to be raised up wicked. i am older than you. wicked people do not live long. everyone i know who was wicked and said what was on their mind did not live long. that kind of life kills your soul. trust me,you will see.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#4967 Jan 1, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
You take that IQ nonsense serious? Yet I'm the Tom?
"You take that IQ nonsense serious? Yet I'm the Tom?
I can see you believe everything ''whitey'' tells you"

You daft Uncle Tom don't you understand what I meant when I said Blacks are FRAUDULENTLY put at the bottom of every list? Note; when I use the word fraudulently it means I know the data is a lie.
Who has been casting doubts on all the media coverage you posted, who also cast doubts on all the rape stats your self-loathing co-retard posted? Who showed her article upon article that contradicted the way stats are manipulated by the media to present one picture? Was it me or you? Weren't you the one who believed all the data said it is the same in the UK but couldn't explain why Glasgow has a higher crime rate than London? Honesty sir.

"By whom? Yes you guessed it, some non blacks. Why should this concern you so much? Do you want to impress racists or something?"

It doesn't concern you that black African history has been distorted and Black children used to grow up in the WEST thinking their history starts with slavery and eating each other? Okay Uncle Tom, I hear you.

"I've never said such a thing rather the incompetent African leaders at the time played a major role in it all"

I have asked you to name the incompetent African leaders at independence and you still refuse.

"Learn the difference between ''African leaders'' and ''African people''. One is the tiny few elite while the other is the general population"

What!!!! What!!!! Difference between African leaders and African people!! lmao! this answers what Mr LOW INTELLECT?

"Then comes culture as it would take a general backwards culture to put such people in charge in the first place"

Who are you talking about idiot? Why can't you name names? Who were the incompetents African people voted in?

I will agree that it is a backward culture that put despots like Mobutu in power, he robbed his country blind.

"You telling me the Arfican population can not do anything to empower themselves from your white Gods? Really? You give white individuals way to much credit, you must view them as Gods"

Let me explain this to you the way you would to a retard. African people and leaders had no idea that the West were actually planing their demise, why would you believe that? And what type of person would do this? A bit like how Native American Indians believed European settlers. They signed hundreds of peace treaties with European settlers, and kept their part of the bargain. A few hundred years later there will never ever be a Native American Indian president in the USA a place that at one time was populated by only Indians.

"So you're a holocaust denier? You do know most killed were not even Jews right?"

A Holocaust denier denies the event ever happened, learn the difference between questioning numbers and denying an event outright uncle.

"Over 11 million were killed deliberately in the Holocaust which lasted 6 years while your 15 million for Congo Free state human rights abuses is the highest estimate over a 23 year period"

Remember that you were talking of the Jews that died which is estimated at 6 million. We are not talking about the others that died since your point is that I say Blacks have been the hardest done by. do the maths yourself idiot.

Do the math.

"The first time Europeans set foot in Africa on record they were not dehumanizing black Africans"

Oh please do not try and treat hyperbole like a statement idiot. Unless you are stupid you know perfectly well what I mean. That African fortunes changed when Europeans arrived in Africa.

"I guess you never heard of the experiments they faced during the Holocaust"

Idiot again you are talking about one event while I'm speaking of a series of events against the same people over a period of time you fool how do you think you can compare Uncle?

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#4968 Jan 1, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>white dog talking like an ignorant moron again...lol. what make people wicked is a screwed up upbringing. no one is suppose to be raised up wicked. i am older than you. wicked people do not live long. everyone i know who was wicked and said what was on their mind did not live long. that kind of life kills your soul. trust me,you will see.
Not really d8mb black man some of the most evil people had like the best upbringing so that's not accurate.

LOL you maybe older than me but I'm smarter than you. Bad things usually happen to good people blame your god d8mb black man.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4969 Jan 1, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You daft Uncle Tom don't you understand what I meant when I said Blacks are FRAUDULENTLY put at the bottom of every list? Note; when I use the word fraudulently it means I know the data is a lie.
Who has been casting doubts on all the media coverage you posted, who also cast doubts on all the rape stats your self-loathing co-retard posted? Who showed her article upon article that contradicted the way stats are manipulated by the media to present one picture? Was it me or you? Weren't you the one who believed all the data said it is the same in the UK but couldn't explain why Glasgow has a higher crime rate than London? Honesty sir.
"By whom? Yes you guessed it, some non blacks. Why should this concern you so much? Do you want to impress racists or something?"
It doesn't concern you that black African history has been distorted and Black children used to grow up in the WEST thinking their history starts with slavery and eating each other? Okay Uncle Tom, I hear you.
"I've never said such a thing rather the incompetent African leaders at the time played a major role in it all"
I have asked you to name the incompetent African leaders at independence and you still refuse.
"Learn the difference between ''African leaders'' and ''African people''. One is the tiny few elite while the other is the general population"
What!!!! What!!!! Difference between African leaders and African people!! lmao! this answers what Mr LOW INTELLECT?
"Then comes culture as it would take a general backwards culture to put such people in charge in the first place"
Who are you talking about idiot? Why can't you name names? Who were the incompetents African people voted in?
I will agree that it is a backward culture that put despots like Mobutu in power, he robbed his country blind.
"You telling me the Arfican population can not do anything to empower themselves from your white Gods? Really? You give white individuals way to much credit, you must view them as Gods"
Let me explain this to you the way you would to a retard. African people and leaders had no idea that the West were actually planing their demise, why would you believe that? And what type of person would do this? A bit like how Native American Indians believed European settlers. They signed hundreds of peace treaties with European settlers, and kept their part of the bargain. A few hundred years later there will never ever be a Native American Indian president in the USA a place that at one time was populated by only Indians.
"So you're a holocaust denier? You do know most killed were not even Jews right?"
A Holocaust denier denies the event ever happened, learn the difference between questioning numbers and denying an event outright uncle.
"Over 11 million were killed deliberately in the Holocaust which lasted 6 years while your 15 million for Congo Free state human rights abuses is the highest estimate over a 23 year period"
Remember that you were talking of the Jews that died which is estimated at 6 million. We are not talking about the others that died since your point is that I say Blacks have been the hardest done by. do the maths yourself idiot.
Do the math.
"The first time Europeans set foot in Africa on record they were not dehumanizing black Africans"
Oh please do not try and treat hyperbole like a statement idiot. Unless you are stupid you know perfectly well what I mean. That African fortunes changed when Europeans arrived in Africa.
"I guess you never heard of the experiments they faced during the Holocaust"
Idiot again you are talking about one event while I'm speaking of a series of events against the same people over a period of time you fool how do you think you can compare Uncle?
LMFAO seriously if you want people to take you seriously cut your post in half.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Wakefield, UK

#4970 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO seriously if you want people to take you seriously cut your post in half.
If only we could make out in his face, he'd be mad!

LOL!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4971 Jan 1, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
LMFAO!

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#4972 Jan 1, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>

Lmao! Uncle do you understand what the word 'FRAUDULENTLY' means? When I say 'fraudulently' put Blacks at the bottom of every list what does that mean Uncle Tom? It means I know the data is lying.
Who has been casting doubts on media coverage you posted, who also cast doubts on the rape stats your self-loathing co-retard posted? Who showed her article upon article that contradicted stats published by the media? Was it me or you? Weren't you the one who believed all the data and told Auntie Tom it is the same in the UK? But you couldn't explain why Glasgow has a higher crime rate than London? Honesty sir.

<quoted text>

It doesn't bother you that black African history has been distorted, revised and rewritten by those who write Western school curriculum's? That Black children used to grow up thinking their history starts with slavery and Africans savages? Okay Uncle, I hear you.

<quoted text>
"I've never said such a thing rather the incompetent African leaders at the time played a major role in it all.
Learn the difference between ''African leaders'' and ''African people''. One is the tiny few elite while the other is the general population.
Then comes culture as it would take a general backwards culture to put such people in charge in the first place.
You telling me the Arfican population can not do anything to empower themselves from your white Gods? Really? You give white individuals way to much credit, you must view them as Gods"

I asked you to name the incompetent African leaders at independence.

What!! Difference between African leaders and people! Lmao! this answers what Mr LOW INTELLECT?

African people/leaders had no idea that the West were setting them up to fall from the get-go. Why would they suspect Europeans had bad intentions? Native American Indians believed European settlers. They signed hundreds of peace treaties, and kept their part of the bargain. A few 100 years later there will never be a Native American Indian USA prez.

When Africans put leaders they wanted in place the West simply had them assassinated. I can tell you categorically not even Asia had to put up with that.

I will agree that it is a backward culture that put despots like Mobutu in power, he robbed his country blind. Take a wild guess who ordered Patrice Lumumba killed and installed Mobutu?

<quoted text>

A Holocaust denier denies the event ever happened, learn the difference between questioning numbers and denying an event outright uncle. Also remember that we were talking about where a specific people have been subjected to a terrible heinous act. That means we will only take the inflated 6 million figure for Jews. You don't seem to understand that I say Blacks have been treated worse than anyone and you are saying it is not true! So why ask me to consider 5 million more Non-Jews that included Blacks who were killed!!!?

<quoted text>
"Over 11 million were killed deliberately in the Holocaust which lasted 6 years while your 15 million for Congo Free state human rights abuses is the highest estimate over a 23 year period.
Do the math"

Refer to the above answer then follow your own advice,(do the maths). 15 million or 6?

<quoted text>

I used a figure of speech (hyperbole) What I mean is African fortunes changed when Europeans arrived in Africa.

<quoted text>
I guess you never heard of the experiments they faced during the Holocaust.
You speak of one event, I'm speaking of a series of events against one people of the same magnitude over a period of time.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#4973 Jan 1, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
lmao! That's your reply? ha ha! Small Smoke, imagine me with steam coming out of my ears that will make you happy, lmao!

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#4974 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
SMH sadly, A White racist, this is your job, sigh! What did Blacks do to deserve these obsessed Whites who can't leave Blacks alone!?

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4975 Jan 1, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
SMH sadly, A White racist, this is your job, sigh! What did Blacks do to deserve these obsessed Whites who can't leave Blacks alone!?
lol wtf?

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#4976 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol wtf?
It's a ideation idiot so you have a life? What do you white racists want with Black people? When will you leave us alone?

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4977 Jan 1, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a ideation idiot so you have a life? What do you white racists want with Black people? When will you leave us alone?
LMFAO you would have to ask a white racist that, you nincompoop..

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#4978 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO you would have to ask a white racist that, you nincompoop..
You are a White racist you stupid shit. Get the hell out of here you idiot. Why don't you get a real job/life?

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4979 Jan 1, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a White racist you stupid shit. Get the hell out of here you idiot. Why don't you get a real job/life?
LMFAO! LOL yea sure all the paranoid black male clowns believe that I'm a white racist, haha mostly simpleton's men who have allowed white men to control their minds kinda like you.

LOL Why don't I get a job or a life? lol says the assclown writing E-novels on an internet chat forum hahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Trump wins: Mexican Pres will call all citiz... 2 min Cameron 3
News Allegations of racism over street art in Jersey... 4 min peter 2
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 6 min Retired SOF 317
Dating tips 7 min Tony 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,396,303
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 9 min thetruth 32,719
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 10 min Absimil 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 57 min TranshumanX 46,597
Eurafrica 1 hr enoch powell 68
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 118
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 48
More from around the web