“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#4915 Dec 31, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
"socio"path?
Are you intoxicated by any chance? You posting changes from time to time...
No just tired.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#4916 Dec 31, 2012
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical unintelligent black man smdh you prove time after time why people think you're d8mb.
Do you know what the definition of miserable is? It mean's very unhappy to which I'm actually the opposite, d8mb black man I'm actually incredibly happy.
Learn that a miserable person (unhappy person) doesn't coincide with a hateful person(Possible social path)
What does AAM have to do with the my skin complexion d8mb black man?
lmao...hahaha...definition of wicked is evil, nasty or vicious. hey white dog i don't know any evil, nasty or vicious people who aren't very unhappy with their lives. white dog if you know some evil, nasty or vicious people who are very happy give me some names. like i said dumb, dumber and dumbest...lol.
I Am Ironman

United States

#4918 Dec 31, 2012
10,000% BS. My GF's mother is from Mexico and her father is from Spain (she's a beauty, one in a million girls as the song goes). And I'm a good looking AA male (yes, mixed and better looking than a lot of women; deal with it). If my GF were taller she could be a model that just stepped out of Vogue magazine (or a dream). As for me I get hit on by women of all races on a daily basis and a woman at work almost got fired for hanging out at my desk so much. WM usually don't notice BM/WW couples anymore but with us they do and it severely f*cks up their egos, complete destruction guaranteed. In fact, the only people who hate us being together more are BW; my GF has had to call 911 several time due to ugly BW following her/hating on her. She has long flowing black hair. The can't handle it. S*ck my black d*ck...
Higgs wrote:
<quoted text>
This is 10000% TRUE... Look at any interracial relationships with blacks.. all are with ugly black with ugly white or any other ugly race.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4919 Dec 31, 2012
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>lmao...hahaha...defini tion of wicked is evil, nasty or vicious. hey white dog i don't know any evil, nasty or vicious people who aren't very unhappy with their lives. white dog if you know some evil, nasty or vicious people who are very happy give me some names. like i said dumb, dumber and dumbest...lol.
Myself and plenty of people lol it's not rocket science although alot of their happiness might come at the expense of others d8mb black man wow! LOL the stereotypes are true aye?

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4920 Jan 1, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Still looking ignorant?
The Holocaust was the worst genocide in human history. Get over it.
Smoke you're in denial of recorded history. The number given for the Jewish Holocaust can't be verified + many Black and Mulatto Germans (never even mentioned by the current crop of Europeans) pretending to be Jew Semites were targeted too during the Jewish holocaust.

But even if I accepted the fraudulent 6 million figure put on the amount of Jews who died, explain how that beats the figure of 15 MILLION BLACK Africans murdered by King Leopold II of Belgium Uncle?

http://www.moreorless.au.com/killers/leopold....

Some European elements try to sanitize King Leopold II's record claiming it was disease that killed most but it was not access the link.

Is it that you a so-called BLACK MAN value Black African lives less than Jewish one's?

King Leopold II's treachery isn't even the only crime against humanity; Germany's first holocaust; Germany wiped out 80% of the Herero. This is rarely mentioned because the West will never value lives of people who are not used as an excuse to rebuff criticism of what NAZI Israeli European fake Jews are doing to Arabs.

Speaking percentages you cannot even compare the Jewish Holocaust to the Namibian Holocaust.

Was there even 6 MILLION Jews in Germany. Don't talk nonsense you self-loathing idiot.

Level 4

Location hidden

#4921 Jan 1, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Allot of words; little substance.
"As long as you know you are making a lot of bold statements and assume everything is gravy. You have gotten to the point where you think any ole thing that spills out your mouth will naturally stick as truth. I'm still waiting on that bit of truth...Call me a liar. I'm doing that with you. It's a little sickening to see a black male be little the history of my race. I got your "spin away" punk"

Everything he says makes perfect sense when he speaks of a disgusting self-loathing, apologist punk like you. You are a disgrace to the Black race, barely literate. You are the worst kind an ingrate illiterate who thinks he is an intellectual.

Did you know that is how racism works? You take a bunch of brainless punks and tell them they are members of a high IQ group, this is how you enlist them as slaves to a cause, THE WHITE CAUSE.

In everything you say/do you struggle to make sure you give equal amounts of blame. What you don't understand is that today is the time of the European WHITE. When European WHITE is the most foremost power in the world. Everything you do and the planet we live in is defined by and for them and for their advancement.

Even Africa before China rose was defined by them. If there were/are wars in Africa these wars define the ultimate agenda of White nation-states.

If Blacks have developed a degree of self hatred, and self loathing it is because that is what you have been taught and brainwashed into.

So when a retard like you thinks SADDOBLKWOMAN is sensible you are simply showing how much of a sheep, nut and daft apologist Uncle Tome you are.

Level 4

Location hidden

#4922 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical unintelligent black man smdh you prove time after time why people think you're d8mb.
Do you know what the definition of miserable is? It mean's very unhappy to which I'm actually the opposite, d8mb black man I'm actually incredibly happy.
Learn that a miserable person (unhappy person) doesn't coincide with a hateful person(Possible social path)
What does AAM have to do with the my skin complexion d8mb black man?
What you are saying is there is a typical unintelligent BLACK-MAN, is there a typical unintelligent WHITE-MAN? You self loathing fool?

Who are you kidding that you're happy? Who ever heard of a happy person who thinks their race is the lowest you foolish loser?

You are pathetic you fat or is it heavy boned jaded warped minded loser.

Level 4

Location hidden

#4923 Jan 1, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
The ''Atlantic Slave Trade'' wasn't worse than genocide.
This forum tittle says otherwise. They survived and in large numbers.
"I'm not stupid enough to believe the holocaust was the greatest genocide in history, I know that it's Stalin or Chairman Mao's"

Notice how the resident retard and fake intellectual doesn't mention any genocides against Blacks.

Chairman Mao's great leap forward maybe described as genocide, but technically it was not. Famine killed most and it wasn't a deliberate attempt to just kill the chinese unlike with King Leopold and the Jewish genocide.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4924 Jan 1, 2013
I agree. Most Black men want Black women. Statistically, that is true. It is amazing how Black people jump to a perceived stereotype. But, that is the way it is. Personally, I have dated both Black and White women. I find that White women are controlling and boring, they are so use to everyone catering to them. Black women are different, sexier, but they are not protected in this society. So their reaction is different. How a woman acts is based upon a man's action. If men are complaining about BW, it is based upon her reaction to an environment, that discriminates against her, degrades her, but emulates her in every way.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4925 Jan 1, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are saying is there is a typical unintelligent BLACK-MAN, is there a typical unintelligent WHITE-MAN? You self loathing fool?
Who are you kidding that you're happy? Who ever heard of a happy person who thinks their race is the lowest you foolish loser?
You are pathetic you fat or is it heavy boned jaded warped minded loser.
LOL yea they are called white white tr*sh d8mb black man the second.

Who is talking about race here you silly fool? I don't think much of BM this have nothing to do with BW you silly fool!

Listen you black as tar over blown lips Sasquatch you simple minded loser that keeps on coming back to get his teeth kicked in.

I have no idea why you are here after being embarrassed I think that you like pain it's obvious.

Level 4

Location hidden

#4926 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL yea they are called white white tr*sh d8mb black man the second.
Who is talking about race here you silly fool? I don't think much of BM this have nothing to do with BW you silly fool!
Listen you black as tar over blown lips Sasquatch you simple minded loser that keeps on coming back to get his teeth kicked in.
I have no idea why you are here after being embarrassed I think that you like pain it's obvious.
Lmao! I'm what you'd call high yella! Lol! Black as tar is way off! I don't say that because I'd have a problem if I were Black as tar but I'm not. Nor do I have lips any bigger than a European or Asian!

Is that what you think black African is? Lmao! I still question if you're Black because this degree of self hate would be astounding as we'll as disturbing.

I only hate Black men sounds like nothing more than a tactical claim. Black men are part of Black women. Whether we or they fck up we are still one people who cannot deny ourselves.

You think you are getting through to people but you haven't progressed past great entertainment.

You are too stupid to understand the only person embarrassing themselves is your retarded inarticulate poorly educated self. When you spew all this shut regarding the negatives found in every race you really think all Black men feel bad when they know what you say doesn't concern them? Get real.

When you say why do you come back? It sounds like you are begging me not to humiliate you even more.
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

#4927 Jan 1, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm not stupid enough to believe the holocaust was the greatest genocide in history, I know that it's Stalin or Chairman Mao's"
Notice how the resident retard and fake intellectual doesn't mention any genocides against Blacks.
Chairman Mao's great leap forward maybe described as genocide, but technically it was not. Famine killed most and it wasn't a deliberate attempt to just kill the chinese unlike with King Leopold and the Jewish genocide.
Did I even type up that comment?

The worst genocide in history was the Holocaust.

Case closed.
Carol

Chicago, IL

#4928 Jan 1, 2013
I Am Ironman wrote:
10,000% BS. My GF's mother is from Mexico and her father is from Spain (she's a beauty, one in a million girls as the song goes). And I'm a good looking AA male (yes, mixed and better looking than a lot of women; deal with it). If my GF were taller she could be a model that just stepped out of Vogue magazine (or a dream). As for me I get hit on by women of all races on a daily basis and a woman at work almost got fired for hanging out at my desk so much. WM usually don't notice BM/WW couples anymore but with us they do and it severely f*cks up their egos, complete destruction guaranteed. In fact, the only people who hate us being together more are BW; my GF has had to call 911 several time due to ugly BW following her/hating on her. She has long flowing black hair. The can't handle it. S*ck my black d*ck...
<quoted text>
Most Mexican women have boxy like shapes...

You couldnt have paid me to give up the coke cola bottle blk woman/girl shape for any hair...

Plus blk women's hair grows and can be just as pretty...

Sorry you failed
Carol

Chicago, IL

#4929 Jan 1, 2013
ForeignJason wrote:
I agree. Most Black men want Black women. Statistically, that is true. It is amazing how Black people jump to a perceived stereotype. But, that is the way it is. Personally, I have dated both Black and White women. I find that White women are controlling and boring, they are so use to everyone catering to them. Black women are different, sexier, but they are not protected in this society. So their reaction is different. How a woman acts is based upon a man's action. If men are complaining about BW, it is based upon her reaction to an environment, that discriminates against her, degrades her, but emulates her in every way.
Thanks for this honest assessment of what's taking place.
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

#4930 Jan 1, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoke you're in denial of recorded history. The number given for the Jewish Holocaust can't be verified + many Black and Mulatto Germans (never even mentioned by the current crop of Europeans) pretending to be Jew Semites were targeted too during the Jewish holocaust.
But even if I accepted the fraudulent 6 million figure put on the amount of Jews who died, explain how that beats the figure of 15 MILLION BLACK Africans murdered by King Leopold II of Belgium Uncle?
http://www.moreorless.au.com/killers/leopold....
Some European elements try to sanitize King Leopold II's record claiming it was disease that killed most but it was not access the link.
Is it that you a so-called BLACK MAN value Black African lives less than Jewish one's?
King Leopold II's treachery isn't even the only crime against humanity; Germany's first holocaust; Germany wiped out 80% of the Herero. This is rarely mentioned because the West will never value lives of people who are not used as an excuse to rebuff criticism of what NAZI Israeli European fake Jews are doing to Arabs.
Speaking percentages you cannot even compare the Jewish Holocaust to the Namibian Holocaust.
Was there even 6 MILLION Jews in Germany. Don't talk nonsense you self-loathing idiot.
I guess you never knew that Nazi Germany/European axis occupied at least in part; Belgium, Albania, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Estonia, Poland, France, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway etc.

''The Holocaust'' was the genocide of; European Jews, Polish, Russians, homosexuals, disabled, Roma Gypsies etc. Over 10 million were killed within 6 years.

Please stop expressing your sheer ignorance. It's not a good look.
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

#4931 Jan 1, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
"As long as you know you are making a lot of bold statements and assume everything is gravy. You have gotten to the point where you think any ole thing that spills out your mouth will naturally stick as truth. I'm still waiting on that bit of truth...Call me a liar. I'm doing that with you. It's a little sickening to see a black male be little the history of my race. I got your "spin away" punk"
Everything he says makes perfect sense when he speaks of a disgusting self-loathing, apologist punk like you. You are a disgrace to the Black race, barely literate. You are the worst kind an ingrate illiterate who thinks he is an intellectual.
Did you know that is how racism works? You take a bunch of brainless punks and tell them they are members of a high IQ group, this is how you enlist them as slaves to a cause, THE WHITE CAUSE.
In everything you say/do you struggle to make sure you give equal amounts of blame. What you don't understand is that today is the time of the European WHITE. When European WHITE is the most foremost power in the world. Everything you do and the planet we live in is defined by and for them and for their advancement.
Even Africa before China rose was defined by them. If there were/are wars in Africa these wars define the ultimate agenda of White nation-states.
If Blacks have developed a degree of self hatred, and self loathing it is because that is what you have been taught and brainwashed into.
So when a retard like you thinks SADDOBLKWOMAN is sensible you are simply showing how much of a sheep, nut and daft apologist Uncle Tome you are.
Allot of words; little substance.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4932 Jan 1, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! I'm what you'd call high yella! Lol! Black as tar is way off! I don't say that because I'd have a problem if I were Black as tar but I'm not. Nor do I have lips any bigger than a European or Asian!
Is that what you think black African is? Lmao! I still question if you're Black because this degree of self hate would be astounding as we'll as disturbing.
LOL than the question is why are you projecting? LOL you're not even fcking African so why the hell are you here? What are you some confused biracial?

LOL silly dunce!
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I only hate Black men sounds like nothing more than a tactical claim. Black men are part of Black women. Whether we or they fck up we are still one people who cannot deny ourselves.
You think you are getting through to people but you haven't progressed past great entertainment.
You are too stupid to understand the only person embarrassing themselves is your retarded inarticulate poorly educated self. When you spew all this shut regarding the negatives found in every race you really think all Black men feel bad when they know what you say doesn't concern them? Get real.
When you say why do you come back? It sounds like you are begging me not to humiliate you even more.
LMFAO LOOOL you're funny d8mb black man the second, we're not the same totally two different groups of people with different thoughts and feelings

I think I'm getting through to people? LOL what the heck are you talking about?

Do black men feel bad? LOL some do which is why you replied to me in the first place.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4933 Jan 1, 2013
I find White Women boring and controlling.

Level 4

Location hidden

#4934 Jan 1, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I even type up that comment?
The worst genocide in history was the Holocaust.
Case closed.
Yes you did post that comment, but I'm pleased to see you are a liar as well intellectually handicapped. One explains the reason for the other.

For the reasons I laid out the Jewish Holocaust cannot be described as the worst genocide that ever happened to a people. 15 million dead Africans nearly triples the well publicized total for the Jewish holocaust you dumb self hating Uncle Tom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Gmoney 32,475
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patrick 1,216,373
About foreign born blacks. ---------- (Jun '14) 17 min Trouble 814
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 36 min Miguel is the man 721
Why Light Skinned BW Like Dark Skinned BM? (Dec '11) 37 min SadButTrue 57
BM desiring WW means that whites are SUPERIOR t... 40 min Phoenix Ascended 78
Has educated BW become guilty of "Skin Grading"? 43 min SadButTrue 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 hr Ben YISRAEL 114,887
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 hr NotSoDivineMsM 123,594
All women prefer white men 8 hr NotSoDivineMsM 4,246