Do you believe in God
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Free thinker

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2014
Do you believe in god, why or why not?

Just this week scientists claim to have discoverd new evidence that supports the "big bang" theory.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/17/tech/innovation...

Even with this breaking news I still have my faith in the god of Abraham.
Imgreat

Ballston Spa, NY

#2 Mar 19, 2014
Yeah of course they're going to come up with "evidence" that supposedly proves god doesn't exist. I may sound like a conspiracy theorist when i say this but to some I will sound like an enlightened person. This is Satans domain so let me ask you, why would he want people to know without a doubt that god exists? If people did then we would all be going on the right road. He is the father of lies and deceit. Therefore he will do anything to get you to follow him whether that's listening to the devil worshipping music in the music industry or being lost from God etc. At this point you don't even have to believe in God to see the people who create the music we listen to or influence the media DO believe in something. Did you watch Katy Perry dark hoarse performance? Or kayne west album called jesus where he has an iside down cross on it etc. That shit was creepy. Again whether its real or not THEY believe in it. So basically if satan rules this domain he will influence us by the most powerful. Did that make sense to you?
Imgreat

Ballston Spa, NY

#3 Mar 19, 2014
Yeezus* etc
Choked on Puke

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 20, 2014
Yahuah is "life" itself. If one believes in the air in their lungs, then they must believe in him.
ramdata

Howell, MI

#6 Mar 20, 2014
everyone gets into religion Masud.. that's why slavery ended because some of the whites had black friends in church And even now some of the negros Actually help white guys steal everyone's money..

that's for your information And I believe you Are intellectually stagnated I don't see Any increase of brain Activity within the succession of Any of your posts whilst mine increases continually...
ramdata

Howell, MI

#7 Mar 20, 2014
And how can you say something so pointlessly contradictory ..

You just said that blacks will believe Anything so what is the point of criticizing them for not worshipping islam properly..

And your A little bit crazy because you didn't realize that many whites hate muslims..

In order to get Along with whites they would be better of NOT becoming a muslim..

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Mar 20, 2014
God,yes! Shi!!y preachers,no!
The Truth Fairy

Omaha, NE

#10 Mar 20, 2014
Do I believe in The Greatest Bullshiit Story of All Time? I really tried to, but common sense kept getting in the way, so...no.
Jacob

Durban, South Africa

#11 Mar 20, 2014
Free thinker wrote:
Do you believe in god, why or why not?
Just this week scientists claim to have discoverd new evidence that supports the "big bang" theory.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/17/tech/innovation...
Even with this breaking news I still have my faith in the god of Abraham.
Im black and believe in God but not in religion. i DONT believe in the middle east religions and dont believe an all powerful God needs worship.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 20, 2014
Free thinker wrote:
Do you believe in god, why or why not?

Just this week scientists claim to have discoverd new evidence that supports the "big bang" theory.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/17/tech/innovation...

Even with this breaking news I still have my faith in the god of Abraham.
Yes, I believe in the Most High. I sought Him and found out He's real.

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#13 Mar 20, 2014
God? What God??

“Do good 4 the good of humanity”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#15 Mar 20, 2014
Yes I believe in God, but not the same deity that White folks worship.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#17 Mar 20, 2014
I will believe in God when he shows himself.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#18 Mar 20, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
I will believe in God when he shows himself.
Open your heart to receive Him.
Guest

Jonesboro, GA

#19 Mar 20, 2014
where was santa clause for this man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#21 Mar 20, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
I will believe in God when he shows himself.
You keep up your pole smoking ways and he'll find YOU soon enough.
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#22 Mar 20, 2014
Imgreat wrote:
Yeah of course they're going to come up with "evidence" that supposedly proves god doesn't exist. I may sound like a conspiracy theorist when i say this but to some I will sound like an enlightened person. This is Satans domain so let me ask you, why would he want people to know without a doubt that god exists? If people did then we would all be going on the right road. He is the father of lies and deceit. Therefore he will do anything to get you to follow him whether that's listening to the devil worshipping music in the music industry or being lost from God etc. At this point you don't even have to believe in God to see the people who create the music we listen to or influence the media DO believe in something. Did you watch Katy Perry dark hoarse performance? Or kayne west album called jesus where he has an iside down cross on it etc. That shit was creepy. Again whether its real or not THEY believe in it. So basically if satan rules this domain he will influence us by the most powerful. Did that make sense to you?
In these times where rev. 17 in the bible reads like the Wall st. journal in today times ..I find it most hard to believe anyone not believing ..but in the same instance we have to remind ourselves in the battle(spiritual warfare)that the enemy(who believes because you can't have ying without yang)will say anything to keep the other side (good people)from using they're secret weapon (God & Jesus)so they will go to know bounds in mocking those beliefs.. Yes I believe in God (=
Guest

Jonesboro, GA

#23 Mar 20, 2014
"The oldest religion in the world is Jainism. It is a small religion, that's why not much is known to the outside world; it exists only in India. Jainism has no God; hence, there is no possibility of prayer.

When God and prayer are discarded, then what is left for a religion? God is somewhere outside, your prayer is addressed to someone outside. Discarding God and prayer you are really saying, "I would like now to go inward." And meditation is a way of going inward.

Buddha did not believe in God, did not believe in prayer.

I want you to understand it: the moment God and prayer are discarded, the only thing that is left is to go in"--Osho

"If you become egoless heaven enters in you. Heaven is not a geographical thing somewhere, it is not that you go there. When you are egoless, you are heaven. When you are egoful, you are hell. It is not that hell is there somewhere at the bottom of existence and heaven is somewhere at the peak of existence – these are just metaphors. Heaven and hell are states of being.

Mind creates the idea of God and then starts inquiring what God is. And naturally, you cannot find God so it becomes more and more complex, you have to develop belief systems. "
[Osho]
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#24 Mar 20, 2014
Guest wrote:
"The oldest religion in the world is Jainism. It is a small religion, that's why not much is known to the outside world; it exists only in India. Jainism has no God; hence, there is no possibility of prayer.
When God and prayer are discarded, then what is left for a religion? God is somewhere outside, your prayer is addressed to someone outside. Discarding God and prayer you are really saying, "I would like now to go inward." And meditation is a way of going inward.
Buddha did not believe in God, did not believe in prayer.
I want you to understand it: the moment God and prayer are discarded, the only thing that is left is to go in"--Osho
"If you become egoless heaven enters in you. Heaven is not a geographical thing somewhere, it is not that you go there. When you are egoless, you are heaven. When you are egoful, you are hell. It is not that hell is there somewhere at the bottom of existence and heaven is somewhere at the peak of existence – these are just metaphors. Heaven and hell are states of being.
Mind creates the idea of God and then starts inquiring what God is. And naturally, you cannot find God so it becomes more and more complex, you have to develop belief systems. "
[Osho]
No typos,...no ghetto ookery,.....
Must be copy and paste.
Right,....REJECT?
Gmnm

Pasadena, CA

#28 Mar 21, 2014
Sorry but i don't agree with you, cause there's one god and the god is allah .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear White People (May '16) 2 min Kato 765
A final message to black women and their bastar... 5 min AirborneInfantry 1
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 7 min T-BOS 153
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Earl 1,523,620
The sickest video you ever saw... real African ... 12 min AirborneInfantry 7
What African Americans really are 13 min Comment 56
Mystery of the Negro solved 18 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Negro behavior in public places 18 min Harrisson 111
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 9 hr Dont know 36
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 11 hr JRT 10
More from around the web