a lot of white ppl wont admit it but

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 9, 2013
They are im competition with blk ppl. Ww man swear he better than blk men and ww swear she better than the blk woman. Wm cant stand the fact the the blk man fuck his woman better than he can. You ever see a blk man on an extenze commerical? Noooooo!!!!! You see ww getting ass and hip implants. Getting botox and shit. Getting sun tan in shit. You hate us so much but want to be like the very samething you hate. Its not all white ppl either but its more than less. Ans before a silly muthafucka come up in here amd throw weave in the mix. Every blk woman dont wear weave and weave is universal. You can try but you need to try a little bit harder!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#3 Nov 9, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Well everything you said is stupid..a mans ability to give a woman good sex depends on the individual...
True, but what you are ignoring is that millions of White women are strongly interested in a Black individual. That is what Queenie Boo is trying to point out to you.

;o)

Location hidden

#4 Nov 9, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Well everything you said is stupid..a mans ability to give a woman good sex depends on the individual. I have heard several woman who sleep with bm and wm say that the best sex they have ever had was with a wm.
And not very many ww are getting azz implants you moron but many bw are using skin bleach, especially in nigeria. We are better than you and you desire us more than we desire you.
http://www.google.com/url...
okay ugly monkey

Location hidden

#5 Nov 9, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but what you are ignoring is that millions of White women are strongly interested in a Black individual. That is what Queenie Boo is trying to point out to you.
;o)
thank you!!!! The same men that call my brothas monkeys and ugly and all that crap why in the hell are your women so interested in them? Y is it that the wm will hate the bw but obess over the very same thing she created(the black man) wm will date sistas but diss blk men. The very same image we sistas come from. Does that make any sense?! HELL NO!!!!

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#6 Nov 9, 2013
Queenie_boo27 wrote:
<quoted text>....Y is it that the wm will hate the bw but obess over the very same thing she created(the black man) wm will date sistas but diss blk men. The very same image we sistas come from. Does that make any sense?! HELL NO!!!!
No, it does NOT! lol

But sexual passion, which is exactly what we are talking about, does not have to make sense. That is why racist WW will be trash-talking BW, but dropping their drawers for an attractive black man. It's also why a racist, neo-Nazi WM will be fighting BMs in the street, but going buck wild to get inside an attractive BW's panties behind closed doors:

http://tinyurl.com/blclu6p

Racism is a mental disorder and these peoples' behavior is not always going to make sense. I prefer to just laugh at their ridiculous antics on Topix-AA.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Nov 9, 2013
Queenie_boo27 wrote:
<quoted text> thank you!!!! The same men that call my brothas monkeys and ugly and all that crap why in the hell are your women so interested in them? Y is it that the wm will hate the bw but obess over the very same thing she created(the black man) wm will date sistas but diss blk men. The very same image we sistas come from. Does that make any sense?! HELL NO!!!!
Let me hit you with some logic, & also whoever else is reading this regardless of their color or creed:

There are attractive wo/men out there and non-attractive. This is a fact!

Agree or disagree?

Some people are short & fat with non asymmetrical features & vice-versa.(regardless of color) Surely you or no one else with any logical thinking could think otherwise.

You stated before in your post that the "Wm cant stand the fact the the blk man fuck his woman better than he can"

Oh really? How do you know? How many wm have you slept with?

So really I must conclude that YOU are in fact as ignorant, & maybe more so, than the white racists that say blacks are ugly & useless, & various other shiznit remarks. Or PROVE me otherwise.

You need to come correct... or shut the fck up!

Cos if you address me (and I doubt you got the balls) I will destroy you if you don't come correct. And so far you aint come correct.
ugly monkeys

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2013
I actually like black women on the average. yes I talk negative about y'all a lot but the truth is I still don't mind making love to a black women at the most fabulous embassy suites hotel downtown.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 9, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me hit you with some logic, & also whoever else is reading this regardless of their color or creed:
There are attractive wo/men out there and non-attractive. This is a fact!
Agree or disagree?
Some people are short & fat with non asymmetrical features & vice-versa.(regardless of color) Surely you or no one else with any logical thinking could think otherwise.
You stated before in your post that the "Wm cant stand the fact the the blk man fuck his woman better than he can"
Oh really? How do you know? How many wm have you slept with?
So really I must conclude that YOU are in fact as ignorant, & maybe more so, than the white racists that say blacks are ugly & useless, & various other shiznit remarks. Or PROVE me otherwise.
You need to come correct... or shut the fck up!
Cos if you address me (and I doubt you got the balls) I will destroy you if you don't come correct. And so far you aint come correct.
awwwwwwww I pissed you off. Wayyyyyy off! I know what I wrote you dont have to point it out to me. And no I dont have balls. Hehe

Location hidden

#10 Nov 9, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it does NOT! lol
But sexual passion, which is exactly what we are talking about, does not have to make sense. That is why racist WW will be trash-talking BW, but dropping their drawers for an attractive black man. It's also why a racist, neo-Nazi WM will be fighting BMs in the street, but going buck wild to get inside an attractive BW's panties behind closed doors:
http://tinyurl.com/blclu6p
Racism is a mental disorder and these peoples' behavior is not always going to make sense. I prefer to just laugh at their ridiculous antics on Topix-AA.
that is true what you say but its also ass bkwrd. Guess thats y its a mental disorder. Lol

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Nov 9, 2013
Queenie_boo27 wrote:
<quoted text> awwwwwwww I pissed you off. Wayyyyyy off! I know what I wrote you dont have to point it out to me. And no I dont have balls. Hehe
You could NEVER p-ss me off! No one can.

I'm just here to straighten you & the like out.

It's real talk that I deal with. Simple as that.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#14 Nov 9, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
I actually like black women on the average. yes I talk negative about y'all a lot but the truth is I still don't mind making love to a black women...
Now this is funny - a troll trolling a troll. ;o)

You may not be the same "ugly monkeys" in post #2, but the spirit of your commentary is still fairly accurate. He likely has a crush on BW.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 9, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
You could NEVER p-ss me off! No one can.
I'm just here to straighten you & the like out.
It's real talk that I deal with. Simple as that.
yall on african american forum tho. Thats ass bkwrd to me

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Location hidden

#16 Nov 9, 2013
Queenie_boo27 wrote:
<quoted text> yall on african american forum tho. Thats ass bkwrd to me
No it aint. For some of us it's broadening one's horizon.

Now get your ass over to stormfront & broaden yours. LOL

Location hidden

#18 Nov 9, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
okay

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

the nati Ohio

#19 Nov 9, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you mean scumfront?

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Location hidden

#20 Nov 9, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you mean scumfront?
I don't know... ask your mum.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Location hidden

#22 Nov 9, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> maybe its not always about the size of the boat; but rather the motion of the ocean ;)
YES!!!!!

Only joking.

Nah it's about the size as well... trust me!

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#23 Nov 9, 2013
Queenie_boo27 wrote:
They are im competition with blk ppl. Ww man swear he better than blk men and ww swear she better than the blk woman. Wm cant stand the fact the the blk man fuck his woman better than he can. You ever see a blk man on an extenze commerical? Noooooo!!!!! You see ww getting ass and hip implants. Getting botox and shit. Getting sun tan in shit. You hate us so much but want to be like the very samething you hate. Its not all white ppl either but its more than less. Ans before a silly muthafucka come up in here amd throw weave in the mix. Every blk woman dont wear weave and weave is universal. You can try but you need to try a little bit harder!
I believe many of them are narcissistic & need to constantly feel they have that something over everyone else. That's why many of them are obsessed with IQ or The WW being the MOST imitated. Many WM will ATTACK & harass BW to uphold WW & they will also ATTACK & harass BM too uphold their beliefs regarding IQ hence why they HATE Obama so much or any BM who exemplify economic leadership because these are TWO things they believe they have over EVERYONE due to their so called looks & IQ. As long as non-Whites see WW as the source of Beauty or as long as non-WM look for WM for their economic leadership, their so called 'Superiority' will always be upheld. They may care about sex somewhat because no real men wants to feel or be viewed as sexually inadequate but even still they have something else they can hold onto even if that's the case for many of them. The one's who TROLL online, I believe that's the case for them most definitely, lol

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#24 Nov 9, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>
it really is remarkable how many blacks actually think that every bm is better in bed than every wm. The biggest penis on earth belongs to a wm but somehow their smaller brains can't process that. They truely think that most ww want a bm and the bw actually think that ww are jealous of them. Wtf is wrong with negroes?
Yes some WM & WW are JEALOUS since whites do NOT come out on top in EVERYTHING.

Location hidden

#25 Nov 9, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe many of them are narcissistic & need to constantly feel they have that something over everyone else. That's why many of them are obsessed with IQ or The WW being the MOST imitated. Many WM will ATTACK & harass BW to uphold WW & they will also ATTACK & harass BM too uphold their beliefs regarding IQ hence why they HATE Obama so much or any BM who exemplify economic leadership because these are TWO things they believe they have over EVERYONE due to their so called looks & IQ. As long as non-Whites see WW as the source of Beauty or as long as non-WM look for WM for their economic leadership, their so called 'Superiority' will always be upheld. They may care about sex somewhat because no real men wants to feel or be viewed as sexually inadequate but even still they have something else they can hold onto even if that's the case for many of them. The one's who TROLL online, I believe that's the case for them most definitely, lol
agreed!!!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isis threaten to send half a million blacks to ... 7 min dcool 99
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 8 min serfs up 224
Why don't black men like Asian women? (Dec '13) 10 min Marcus Washington 429
Raising hell about Trump in California 15 min Marcus Washington 25
White Women, you can have ANY BLACK MAN!!!! (Feb '10) 16 min New Beginning 645
News Confederate flag fan defends the stars & bars (Jun '15) 18 min Don Barros Serrano 255
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA 24 min Don Barros Serrano 718
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 55 min Ghetto tar baby 24
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 59 min Don Barros Serrano 3,462
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 43,509
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Hittite 133,292
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 1 hr The Doctor 6,226
More from around the web