Being born homosexual.....

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#1 Aug 19, 2013
....Recently Governor Chris Christie, the Governor of New Jersey, just made it illegal for people who underwent conversion therapy. For those of you who don't know, conversion therapy is when someone undergoes treatment to become heterosexual. He feels that it is not a sin to be gay. Do you believe that someone can be born a homosexual?
CPKane

Torrance, CA

#2 Aug 19, 2013
Carmiana, do you have a job. Other than posting on Topix Night and Day with a fake photo(honestly you are the only person that believes your photo is real) what else do you do?

You can't have a man in your life because if you did you would be focusing on him and not posting on Topix EVERY SINGLE DAY.

If you have kids, spend some time with them teaching them things instead of posting on Topix EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I am sure you are fat because if you were health conscious you would spend time at the gym or outside working out instead of posting on Topix EVERY SINGLE DAY.

You need another hobby. Is your life that sad that you have to post on Topix EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Please go out and some volunteer work or start a community garden just do something.
Dr Pissflaps

London, UK

#3 Aug 19, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
....Recently Governor Chris Christie, the Governor of New Jersey, just made it illegal for people who underwent conversion therapy. For those of you who don't know, conversion therapy is when someone undergoes treatment to become heterosexual. He feels that it is not a sin to be gay. Do you believe that someone can be born a homosexual?
well, most black men are, just ask Doby.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#4 Aug 19, 2013
CPKane wrote:
Carmiana, do you have a job. Other than posting on Topix Night and Day with a fake photo(honestly you are the only person that believes your photo is real) what else do you do?
You can't have a man in your life because if you did you would be focusing on him and not posting on Topix EVERY SINGLE DAY.
If you have kids, spend some time with them teaching them things instead of posting on Topix EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I am sure you are fat because if you were health conscious you would spend time at the gym or outside working out instead of posting on Topix EVERY SINGLE DAY.
You need another hobby. Is your life that sad that you have to post on Topix EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Please go out and some volunteer work or start a community garden just do something.
I tried to start a civil discussion, and yet here you are complaining about me being on topix.

My avatar has little to do with the importance of what I choose to discuss. Instead of focusing on whether or not my picture is fake why don't you contribute an intelligent response to the the topic of my thread.

You people come at me with the same bullschyt about the time I supposedly spend on here or what pictures I choose to put in my avatar, aren't you tired? Aren't you bored of asking these same lame questions, making these same lame accusations about me?

If you were so busy with your life, then how do you have time to come on here telling me how often I post on here, unless you are also on here EVERY SINGLE DAY. Are you telling on yourself? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you have nothing intelligent to contribute to this thread, I suggest you leave. IMMEDIATELY.
gms

San Diego, CA

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to start a civil discussion, and yet here you are complaining about me being on topix.
My avatar has little to do with the importance of what I choose to discuss. Instead of focusing on whether or not my picture is fake why don't you contribute an intelligent response to the the topic of my thread.
You people come at me with the same bullschyt about the time I supposedly spend on here or what pictures I choose to put in my avatar, aren't you tired? Aren't you bored of asking these same lame questions, making these same lame accusations about me?
If you were so busy with your life, then how do you have time to come on here telling me how often I post on here, unless you are also on here EVERY SINGLE DAY. Are you telling on yourself? LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Now if you have nothing intelligent to contribute to this thread, I suggest you leave. IMMEDIATELY.
Is that your picture because you cute
NUMBSAYIN YO

Harrisburg, PA

#6 Sep 19, 2013
CPKane wrote:
Jelas? Yo?

Roger

Auburn, MA
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#7 Sep 20, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Women shouldnt put their pics up on this site. There are loads of pervs on this site who make nasty comments!
CPKane

Torrance, CA

#8 Sep 20, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about as civil as a Wild Boar. You start these Topix's to create Chaos because your real life is boring. You are not fooling anyone you are one of the ORIGINALLY TROLLS OF TOPIX.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 min Honky Filth 428
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 min Michel Montvert 322
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,421,008
Any Black Women Interested in a White Guy? (Jun '11) 21 min Eugene 21
Venus Williams 26 min jay 3
Melanin is MAGIC!!!!! (Sep '10) 29 min RealSupreme 36
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 30 min SeerResources 627
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 32 min Who 47,955
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 1 hr SeerResources 93
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr RMG EL Rey de Tra... 135
More from around the web