Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 17, 2012
http://www.blackenergynews.blogspot.com/2012/...

What do you think about this.Ita pretty accurate if you ask me.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2 Nov 17, 2012
*Think its

Since: Jan 12

USofA

#3 Nov 17, 2012
I think you should forgo anything that gives you negroes an excuse not to wash your nasty scalp on a daily basis.

Level 2

Location hidden

#4 Nov 17, 2012
Please exit my thread vermin

USofA

#5 Nov 17, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
Please exit my thread vermin
You asked, I answered..........apparently, the more disgusting and unhygienic it is, the more it appeals to you negroes........if the truth hurts, just say so.

Level 2

Location hidden

#7 Nov 17, 2012
You need to move along

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#11 Nov 17, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
http://www.blackenergynews.blo gspot.com/2012/11/black-men-an d-weave-weapon.html?m=1
What do you think about this.Ita pretty accurate if you ask me.
I stay away from women like this. Too high maintenance.

USofA

#12 Nov 17, 2012
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
I stay away from women like this. Too high maintenance.
Not to mention it's downright disgusting. Can you imagine anyone not washing their scalp for up to two months at a time becaue they are wearing weaves or corn rows. To me, that would be a reason not to wear them, not an excuse to wear them.

Let's see, short hair and cleanliness or fake whatever and "I don't wash it because it beez fall'inz outz and sheeits"? Nasty, nasty, nasty.

USofA

#13 Nov 17, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
You need to move along
What's the matter Princess, did I hit a nerve?

This IS a discussion board, is it not?

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#14 Nov 17, 2012
I M WHITE__________ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention it's downright disgusting. Can you imagine anyone not washing their scalp for up to two months at a time becaue they are wearing weaves or corn rows. To me, that would be a reason not to wear them, not an excuse to wear them.
Let's see, short hair and cleanliness or fake whatever and "I don't wash it because it beez fall'inz outz and sheeits"? Nasty, nasty, nasty.
You are dumb. It is greasy hair that is responsible for fungus growth. Ever heard of cradle cap or dandruff?? These are conditions many WP suffer from hence head & shoulders.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 17, 2012
Very interesting article, it gives me a lot to think about.

I also find it to be somewhat true. Hmmm...

USofA

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumb. It is greasy hair that is responsible for fungus growth. Ever heard of cradle cap or dandruff?? These are conditions many WP suffer from hence head & shoulders.
Uh, you seem to be confusing scalp with hair. I specifically said scalp. So the question that begs to be answered is how do you wash your scalp if you are not washing your hair? What is the difference between not washing your neck or forehead versus not washing your scalp? Is your only defense for the disgusting practice of negroes not washing their scalp for two months at a time deflecting with fantasies about white people? Seriously?
ZiggyPop

Richmond, VA

#17 Nov 17, 2012
Very interesting read. I don't wear weaves personally but I also don't see a real problem with those that do. Most of the time. My only problem is when a person wearing a weave lets it define them. And it irks me when people do ridiculously long weaves that just look so unnatural. Or weaves that have a texture where you can tell off that bat that it's weave. When done right I see no problem with weaves.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#18 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Uh, you seem to be confusing scalp with hair. I specifically said scalp. So the question that begs to be answered is how do you wash your scalp if you are not washing your hair? What is the difference between not washing your neck or forehead versus not washing your scalp? Is your only defense for the disgusting practice of negroes not washing their scalp for two months at a time deflecting with fantasies about white people? Seriously?
It's not so much about how often you wash ur hair but the reason for frequent washing. Overproduction of oil is responsible for dirty hair, period. So by this logic, ur hair is naturally more dirtier hence why you have too wash it more frequently & why you're also more susceptible to hair lice. Common sense!

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19 Nov 17, 2012
I don't get the whole weave thing. Personally I don't wear it or need it as my hair is naturally long. But if someone wants to wear something on their head that is their choice.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 17, 2012
Very good article! I never worn a weave or wigs. I do wear braids to give my hair a break, other than that I wear my own hair. And I'm scared of wigs for some reason. Nothing wrong with wearing weaves or wigs if you want to swtich up your style or protect your hair either.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21 Nov 17, 2012
I don't know why people make a big thing about weaves. Women been wearing them forever now that black women are wearing them more it's a problem?
Now the average black man don't give a damn about weaves the one's who complain it just need something to complain about. Shoot put beyonce next solange and guess which one they pick.

It's a good article and stated some good things natural or weaved up bw are beautiful. Do whatever you like and what fits you!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#22 Nov 17, 2012
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#24 Nov 18, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Pierre

Your a liar!

Ive had Black men insult me as well as many other Black women. Even the blogs talk about how Black men hate us and call us names like Maceo, Jeff, Tracy, Phil say "Black women are Nappy headed hoes, too dark, look too manish, not mixed enough........they don't compare to White women or other races!

That's a lie!

Even Maceo married a Fuggly Ass white woman that no white man wanted! lmao When you see White men with a Black women the don't take crumbs they go for most of the classy Black women that Black men want but can't get!

Black men say some pretty nasty remarks, I hear them all the time on my job and even in social settings!

I had a BM insult me last Friday asked me if I was all Black then said he likes fuk'n Black women like me on the side only.(He's married to ugly White woman so he was angry) The Black guy that's a friend of my family had to apolitize to me and told him off. My friend said he didnt know he hated BW so much! I really didnt' want to attend the event, I told my friend from back home that I don't socialize around Bm for those reasons! Now he sees what I'm talkling about!

He said where do I find these people, "None of my friends act this way"! lmao Where was his White wife while he was trying to talk to these mixed race Black women?

Level 2

Location hidden

#25 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
What's the matter Princess, did I hit a nerve?
This IS a discussion board, is it not?
Yes but this,particular thread is about socio-cultural issues that pertain to the black community.Unless you were adopted by a black family,and raised in a urban environment,you have no real knowledge or understanding of the conflict at hand.Now hit the road jack :).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Denny CranesPlace 1,263,643
Black dragged behind truck. 5 min stinkwhite convict 13
White women suck! (Apr '08) 6 min The Black Foreigner 79
Black Men are not Shallow 12 min The Black Foreigner 6
Is Paris Jackson African American? (Dec '11) 15 min cigi5512 503
What do jax, kip, marcus and johnplustwomore ha... 32 min Jax 26
(S)he got that Bubble Butt 37 min Stinkyblackapes 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr African AE 34,959
Africans did not sell their own 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 104
uSA new policy: Forcing Non-whites to migrate t... 2 hr Current Affairs 20
News Al Sharpton blasts 'racist' Trump adviser for '... 3 hr reviewer 49
Why are most white people racist? 4 hr MroH 2,129
More from around the web