black culture

murdering
theft
raping
killing/harming people with their KNOWN HIV/stds they purposely spread
homesexuality aka down low
pathological liars
black traits are universally unattractive, not a subjective thing, of
feces colored skin it's the exact same color and of course we barf when they say caramel skin or chocolate skin
pubic hair on their heads, Asians' pubic hair which is straight is superior to the hair growing right out of the CROWN of their heads
vaginas that like it's a gash on a gorilla
nipples that look like fecal droppings
noses that look like the end of a double barrel gun
genes that result in what is it 80% or 75% of the their female gorillas being fat so when you see an ad featuring a thin black female gorilla what a joke because little % of them look like that

cant type anymore for now because blacks make me want to throw up, they are the sickness of the Earth, i can't imagine one argument blacks have for how they have made the world a better place with their presence in sum total, we rejoice we dont see feces aka black people and come here to tell them what think of them that they look and and act like feces, they want to be near us as you see often in this forum because they know they are genetically like feces and want to gain our genes to make them genetically better and also harm us by getting feces genes into us and make us look and act like feces, one drop of feces in a gallon of milk turns the milk into feces

If blacks are genetically superior like they lie, then only date and breed amongst yourselves. Actions speak louder than words, as soon as a black has money they run to leverage that money to breed with a white

Watch Princess and the Frog, a Disney movie, even as overly politically correct as Disney is, the feces that are blacks of so predominant of their feces traits, it even shows up in Disney cartoon movies whereas it's nowhere as bad a culture in other Disney ethnic movies such as Aladdin, Mulan, etc.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#27 Apr 22, 2013
Black - and dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Since everyone wants to bomb your arses, i guess you think no one hates you...rotfl.
Since everyone else has enslaved you at one point or another in history,
... I guess you think they ALL "want to be" black.

rotfl

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#28 Apr 27, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
negrows r a curse on the earth
Oh shut up you smelly pig! If we're such a curse why are you here? And why do you spend every d*mn day on a forum dedicated to us? Jealous much? You spend your whole life thinking about us, which is creey yet flattering...keep wishing you were black

Level 4

Location hidden

#29 Apr 27, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
Since everyone else has enslaved you at one point or another in history,
... I guess you think they ALL "want to be" black.
rotfl
You know I'm not the most religious person in the world, and I don't know much about that biblical stuff but my grandmother did teach me a bit when I was a little girl...

And I remember she said "one day the first shall be last, and the last shall be first" and "everything that has happened has already happened before, and will happen again"

I believe this relates to many things, including slavery, and if it ever shall come back,(which I believe it will) guess who's turn it is? You whites may be all secure with your guns (90% of guns in America are owned by scary a** whites). But hmmmm I wonder what you would do without them.

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#30 Apr 27, 2013
What's with all the threads started by 11 year olds, than continued on by retarded rednecks? Interesting.

Level 4

Location hidden

#32 Apr 27, 2013
We owe blacks wrote:
<quoted text>No Whites keep paying taxes to support your worthless asses.
Even though this had nothing to do with what I said, I'll play along. Arent 30% of you dumba**es on welfare? Who's supporting you worthless rednecks? And to you, why are YOU here?
San Antono

San Diego, CA

#33 Apr 27, 2013
We owe blacks wrote:
<quoted text>No Whites keep paying taxes to support your worthless asses.
You should pay a visit around the country and see the many immigrants who are coming to america by South America and mexico who your taxes are taking care of them awhile you're claiming that it's the Blacks who your taxes are going to.

You narrow minded "Hillbilly", you are very clueless as to homw many immigrants who come to America and take advantage of the welfare system and they get their legal documents are take advantage of every american voucher they are intitled to even "Food Stamps"...

You idiots only think of Blacks who are taking up the welfare system, You are misinformed...
San Antono

San Diego, CA

#35 Apr 27, 2013
BLKS LOOK LIKE WHALESSHlT wrote:
black culture
murdering
theft
raping
killing/harming people with their KNOWN HIV/stds they purposely spread
homesexuality aka down low
pathological liars
black traits are universally unattractive, not a subjective thing, of
feces colored skin it's the exact same color and of course we barf when they say caramel skin or chocolate skin
pubic hair on their heads, Asians' pubic hair which is straight is superior to the hair growing right out of the CROWN of their heads
vaginas that like it's a gash on a gorilla
nipples that look like fecal droppings
noses that look like the end of a double barrel gun
genes that result in what is it 80% or 75% of the their female gorillas being fat so when you see an ad featuring a thin black female gorilla what a joke because little % of them look like that
cant type anymore for now because blacks make me want to throw up, they are the sickness of the Earth, i can't imagine one argument blacks have for how they have made the world a better place with their presence in sum total, we rejoice we dont see feces aka black people and come here to tell them what think of them that they look and and act like feces, they want to be near us as you see often in this forum because they know they are genetically like feces and want to gain our genes to make them genetically better and also harm us by getting feces genes into us and make us look and act like feces, one drop of feces in a gallon of milk turns the milk into feces
If blacks are genetically superior like they lie, then only date and breed amongst yourselves. Actions speak louder than words, as soon as a black has money they run to leverage that money to breed with a white
Watch Princess and the Frog, a Disney movie, even as overly politically correct as Disney is, the feces that are blacks of so predominant of their feces traits, it even shows up in Disney cartoon movies whereas it's nowhere as bad a culture in other Disney ethnic movies such as Aladdin, Mulan, etc.
When I lived in San Antonio Texas, the Hispanics made the news everyday in a Big way, thus they kill each other, the Property Crimes exceeds that of Los Angeles.

I think that you're leaning towards the wrong stats because if you look at the per capita sex offenders "Whites and Hispanics" Tops the Lists..

You cannot get any diabolical than that especially when you read the sex offenders and it clearly states that this person is charged with "Lewed, Violent Acts" with Children...

Go Figure, and clean up your backyards before you can you pass judgements on a particular ethnicity of person..

Level 4

Location hidden

#36 Apr 27, 2013
We owe blacks wrote:
<quoted text>"Supporting worthless rednecks?" 90% those you mentioned pay taxes, negros only take they don't pay anything into in the "Gib's me" pot. Do you really think negros put into social programs anywhere were close to what they take out? I would say the score on that is about 1% they put in while taking out close to 50%.

You stupid a** peckwood, how in the h*ll can 90% of honkies pay taxes WHEN I JUST SAID 30% of you were on welfare. Lemme help you stupid proud a** out

Accurate Estimates:
population of crackers- 223,553,265
population of African Americans - 43,884,130

Both with 30% of the race on welfare

crackers on welfare - 67,065,979.5
African Americans on welfare - 13,165,239

Get your sh*t straight....you whites are the f*cking lazy ones!

Level 4

Location hidden

#38 Apr 27, 2013
And those are just estimates....
Lol

Tokyo, Japan

#39 Apr 27, 2013
67,065,979.5 loooooooool i didnt know you could use decimals to count population,wonder whos that special guy living with half a body.
Fact:blacks have the lowest iq

Level 4

Location hidden

#40 Apr 27, 2013
Lol wrote:
67,065,979.5 loooooooool i didnt know you could use decimals to count population,wonder whos that special guy living with half a body.
Fact:blacks have the lowest iq
Fact: If that's true your's is even lower. Now you're another stupid a**, go back to FIFTH grade idiot!

The point five, meant 67.5 million whites are on welfare, which is equivalent to 67 and a half (million) of them are on welfare....

F*cking dumba** turd....kill yourself
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#41 Apr 28, 2013
Cayla N wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I'm not the most religious person in the world, and I don't know much about that biblical stuff but my grandmother did teach me a bit when I was a little girl...
And I remember she said "one day the first shall be last, and the last shall be first" and "everything that has happened has already happened before, and will happen again"
I believe this relates to many things, including slavery, and if it ever shall come back,(which I believe it will) guess who's turn it is? You whites may be all secure with your guns (90% of guns in America are owned by scary a** whites). But hmmmm I wonder what you would do without them.
.....das funny yo.......negrows will alwayz b last, becoz thats the way its meant to b..........u aint got the brains to b anything else.......

....and who's gonna disarm YT - the kneegroid 13% and your jewish friends?.........dream on..........
Lol

Tokyo, Japan

#42 Apr 28, 2013
Cayla N wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: If that's true your's is even lower. Now you're another stupid a**, go back to FIFTH grade idiot!
The point five, meant 67.5 million whites are on welfare, which is equivalent to 67 and a half (million) of them are on welfare....
F*cking dumba** turd....kill yourself
How can 67,065,979.5 be 67 .5 million Loooooooooool

You tried to make yourself sound like you have brains, now you end up revealing youre unable to count
Negro rage
it-izz-wut-it-iz z

Osaka, Japan

#43 Apr 28, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
What's with all the threads started by 11 year olds, than continued on by retarded rednecks? Interesting.
Amen. People stop feeding the trolls/attention-seekers please and ignore this thread.
it-izz-wut-it-iz z

Osaka, Japan

#44 Apr 28, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How can 67,065,979.5 be 67 .5 million Loooooooooool
You tried to make yourself sound like you have brains, now you end up revealing youre unable to count
Negro rage
hwaitto piggu go homu!
Lol

Tokyo, Japan

#45 Apr 28, 2013
it-izz-wut-it-izz wrote:
<quoted text>hwaitto piggu go homu!
Id appreciate it if you didnt tell racist jokes
Oh let me rephrase that
OH U FUNNY!! HEHE
clippers

Runnemede, NJ

#46 Apr 28, 2013
negros are not a curse on the Earth look at all them other races they suck ass compared to negros..
clippers

Runnemede, NJ

#47 Apr 28, 2013
negros improve white inventions more than other races do..
clippers

Runnemede, NJ

#49 Apr 28, 2013
hispanics are just the same as native American you whites kill them off but the negro.. you can use the negro..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,233,000
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min johnplustwomore 120,658
blacks are obessed with white people 11 min trish_b 6
News Must See: Black Family Receives Letter From Nei... 16 min Guest 3
How to destroy black Americans? This is still ... 17 min Guest 9
South Africa - Zuma said black Africans are laz... 24 min Spock 3
USA has Zero Chance against Russia and China 28 min Current Affairs 5
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 1 hr johnplustwomore 270
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 1 hr Uhhuuuuuu 382
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 2 hr MaceohatesWM 108