of 11
Next Last
LOL

Hollywood, FL

#1 Dec 17, 2013
KIP

Hollywood, FL

#2 Dec 17, 2013
I'm married to a WW who hates those bald-headed, weave wearing, loud mouth, revolting looking nighur bxtches, hehehehe!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#3 Dec 18, 2013
KIP wrote:
I'm married to a WW who hates those bald-headed, weave wearing, loud mouth, revolting looking nighur bxtches, hehehehe!
This is someone trolling as me.

What a pathetic loser.
KIP

Hollywood, FL

#4 Dec 18, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
This is someone trolling as me.
What a pathetic loser.
Dude, get a life and quit stealing my name! Don't you have better things to do with your time? Smh
KIP

Hollywood, FL

#5 Dec 18, 2013
Me and my white wife agreed to abort our next child if we find out it's a girl. We don't wanna bring any half tar girls in this world.

:)
KIP

Hollywood, FL

#7 Dec 18, 2013
By the way, my wife resembles Rosie O'donald. You know us brothas just lubbs them obese white chicks.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#10 Dec 18, 2013
That's a troll. Anybody can change their location.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#13 Dec 18, 2013
.....no real racist would date a nicca - its a contradiction in terms.........these wiminz aren't really rayciss...........

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Dec 18, 2013
KIP wrote:
Well it seems some black men are donning the weave too. I guess anything goes especially in the modern day sodom and Gomorrah, San Francisco.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/66656/what-the-fr...

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#15 Dec 18, 2013
KIP wrote:
Me and my white wife agreed to abort our next child if we find out it's a girl. We don't wanna bring any half tar girls in this world.

:)
Hi, bunnywen

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#16 Dec 18, 2013
KIP wrote:
Perhaps Miley Cyrus is now black according to this post of yours.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#17 Dec 18, 2013
All white people is racist ..it's just that some are better at hiding it then others
Wasabie

Torrance, CA

#19 Dec 18, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Harrygirl ( Harrison). I have no idea who the poster KIP. I do share his views on aborting a TG fetus. It's child abuse to let give birth to a TG
Dude Shut up, You should have been aborted.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#20 Dec 18, 2013
KIP wrote:
-She calls BW a n****r and your black! rattle head, lol ^_^

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#22 Dec 18, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Harrygirl ( Harrison). I have no idea who the poster KIP. I do share his views on aborting a TG fetus. It's child abuse to let give birth to a TG
So lets follow your logic: if black females are aborted, then there will be no more black males born in the future to the black race.

Sir, your latent homosexual logic is flawed.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#23 Dec 18, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>-She calls BW a n****r and your black! rattle head, lol ^_^
Wake up

Bunnywen is a black male who hates the womb he's derived from. Harrison and the rest of us discern that so clearly. Why don't you?

Level 5

#24 Dec 18, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up
Bunnywen is a black male who hates the womb he's derived from. Harrison and the rest of us discern that so clearly. Why don't you?
-What are you talking about? I know that already. It's obvious! Lol!

-I take it you don't look at my comments when I say Mr. Wen, huh?

Level 5

#25 Dec 18, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up
-I was talking about Mr. Kip"s...ehhem...wife, lol!

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#32 Dec 18, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
<quoted text>You Harrygirl are as dumb as a box of rocks. TGs get born everyday. I know that black guys will still faq a TG. The TG may get knocked up and give birth to another TG. The black guy just wanted a random lay and TG will try to trap him. The bm wants more out life. So yes I have to deal with TGs being born on the daily. I know it's my choice and I choose not to give birth to a TG. why make anyone suffer the life yaw TGs suffer?
In other words, you desire the annihilation of the black race thru the eradication of the black females that derive from the seed of the black man.

Sir, you're in serious need of a mental evaluation or an enema.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#33 Dec 18, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Your that Phoenix creep! When your not calling blackmen gay your out protecting racist whitemen all over topix. Your a joke boy! Your from the same town use tbe same dictionary words and your a liar with the most retarded split personality ever. Just go back to stormfront.
Hi bunnywen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TSM 1,192,550
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Carly HI YAH 109,986
Black british vs afro-americans? (Mar '11) 5 min UruEuWauWau 358
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 5 min lily 91
Whites copied all great buildings from blacks 9 min Tme 87
All women prefer white men 12 min gargantos 2,649
AFRO LATINOS n AFRICAN AMERICANS: LET US UNITE ... (Oct '08) 15 min Tme 1,207
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min Ingwe Temujin 31,234
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 43 min African AE 29,180
More from around the web