Toxic is U.S. GOV'T. Toxic shuts dow...

Toxic is U.S. GOV'T. Toxic shuts down 2nd & 3rd shifts

Posted in the African-American Forum

REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2013
For the last couple of days, AA's could not register and could not post a response or create a thread.

There's a library in my block and just to be certain, I tried to use the library's computers and just as night follows day, I was unable to register as a new user and couldn't post. I could read the threads and just so happens that, the only threads that was updated were anti-AA threads.

I told y'all this forum is loaded with jive azz rookie fed agents (black and white).
Deemson

Indialantic, FL

#2 Oct 2, 2013
How sad is that. RS is so addicted to Topix that he had to run down to the public library to post.

Sad
Gottz

Athens, GA

#3 Oct 2, 2013
Good looking out folk!

“Rev 2:9 & Rev 3:9”

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

AAF Is 95% Non Black

#4 Oct 2, 2013
"Not only has the DOD,(currently being RUN by dual US/Israli citizens, Hagle's their front man) taken over the media while orchestrating every story getting national attention, they also have 90% or more of the comments on every news/social site. They have the first comments, the "most popular", the "best" comments, because they're trying to create the perception of public opinion. It's called Psy-ops as in psychological operations."

"They have software programs pumping in comments to popular sites that show hundreds or often thousands of comments on a single story. Comments are created before the story even runs. Popular sites like FXO, AYOOH, NCN have comments flowing into them so fast you can't read them as quickly as the post,(xipoT, YT & FB bury informative threads/posts with nonsense threads/posts). Anyone who leaks information, such as what I'm revealing to you here, have their threads/comments pushed off several pages until they can be deleted, or the person will be attacked and discredited."

It Isn't Just xipoT It's THROUGHOUT The Internet. They Have MANY Tactics, Like Controlling & The Dumbing Down Certain Search Engines.

If You're JUST NOW Realizing This, You Haven't Been Paying Attention.

They're KEEPING The Sheeple Distracted With Race Baiting, Interacial Mix Breeding,(Eliminating Pure Races & Their Cultures), Religion, Idol, Worship, Drugs/Booze And Sex.
StAG_R_LEE

Scottsdale, AZ

#5 Oct 2, 2013
Naked Truth wrote:
"Not only has the DOD,(currently being RUN by dual US/Israli citizens, Hagle's their front man) taken over the media while orchestrating every story getting national attention, they also have 90% or more of the comments on every news/social site. They have the first comments, the "most popular", the "best" comments, because they're trying to create the perception of public opinion. It's called Psy-ops as in psychological operations."
"They have software programs pumping in comments to popular sites that show hundreds or often thousands of comments on a single story. Comments are created before the story even runs. Popular sites like FXO, AYOOH, NCN have comments flowing into them so fast you can't read them as quickly as the post,(xipoT, YT & FB bury informative threads/posts with nonsense threads/posts). Anyone who leaks information, such as what I'm revealing to you here, have their threads/comments pushed off several pages until they can be deleted, or the person will be attacked and discredited."
It Isn't Just xipoT It's THROUGHOUT The Internet. They Have MANY Tactics, Like Controlling & The Dumbing Down Certain Search Engines.
If You're JUST NOW Realizing This, You Haven't Been Paying Attention.
They're KEEPING The Sheeple Distracted With Race Baiting, Interacial Mix Breeding,(Eliminating Pure Races & Their Cultures), Religion, Idol, Worship, Drugs/Booze And Sex.
If true, I'd say they are doing a damn good job. If they are working today, they are considered essential staff.

A universal test question seems to be making negative comments about Israel or the obverse: say something positive about the Palestinians or Muslims. A category of statements which seem to be classified auto-delete, and this is sad I think. Israel represents the locus of the current crisis in the Middle East.
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#6 Oct 2, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
For the last couple of days, AA's could not register and could not post a response or create a thread.
There's a library in my block and just to be certain, I tried to use the library's computers and just as night follows day, I was unable to register as a new user and couldn't post. I could read the threads and just so happens that, the only threads that was updated were anti-AA threads.
I told y'all this forum is loaded with jive azz rookie fed agents (black and white).
Only nonessential departments were closed.
Colored Management and Control has always been Priority 1.

BTW, Hello Moses-1!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 2, 2013
Deemson wrote:
How sad is that. RS is so addicted to Topix that he had to run down to the public library to post.
Sad
We're not addicts... are we?
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#8 Oct 2, 2013
The feds have had a "hiring freeze" in effect for several years, the only exception is computer personnel to monitor the internet and security personnel. The feds hired thousands and thousands of computer personnel. When AA's learn about the Voice of America, we will know more about psy-ops against AA's.

They also have persona software management programs to impersonate an end user. One person can have thousands of aliases with different IP addresses located around the globe

I am 100% sure they are not all racists seeing there are some black people pretending to be white. We have to admit there are black people working for these fed agencies and that is how they infiltrate black organizations.

“Rev 2:9 & Rev 3:9”

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

AAF Is 95% Non Black

#10 Oct 2, 2013
StAG_R_LEE wrote:
<quoted text>
If true, I'd say they are doing a damn good job. If they are working today, they are considered essential staff.
A universal test question seems to be making negative comments about Israel or the obverse: say something positive about the Palestinians or Muslims. A category of statements which seem to be classified auto-delete, and this is sad I think. Israel represents the locus of the current crisis in the Middle East.
"The Jewish run western press is also in constant smear mode against Muslims and Arabs. Israel by contrast is handled with kid gloves and only show critcism is allowed and then immediately followed up by Zionist Israel's point of view. "

"The Zionist Israelis are realizing the game is up it is becoming clearer every day the luciferian house of cards (lies) is falling down and they are trying to fight back on the internet with an avalanche of phony “truth” sites that pump pure disinformation designed to steer people away from Zionist Israel".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min moshx 1,417,037
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 9 min ugly monkeys 6
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 10 min Ronald 196
What is Trump's Immigration Policy? 20 min bluestreak returns 16
Black women date outside your race please! 30 min Guest 17
White girl college hustle 34 min Faith 1
Black people. What do you hate about white peop... 36 min Sicklecell Supporter 24
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 42 min Michel Montvert 340
UPI Poll: Trump and Bill Clinton's wife now TIED! 50 min Sicklecell Supporter 24
Last day of Sturgis !! 2 hr Michel Montvert 141
The Real Clintons 2 hr Michel Montvert 45
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr fluer 211
More from around the web