When will the WHITE COWARD let that l...

When will the WHITE COWARD let that little boy go?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Caveman strangler

Orange, NJ

#1 Feb 2, 2013
You white trolls have the same cowardly mentality as he does. So I'm asking y'all when will he let the poor boy go?
Caveman strangler

Orange, NJ

#2 Feb 2, 2013
bump this till one of you cowards answer me.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 2, 2013
I was shocked that this nightmare is still going on? I am so sorry for his family.

People knew this white man was crazy, and digging bunkers in his yard, harassing the neighbors and all. Of course he never went to jail, even after killing the neighbor's dog and threatening people.

If this man would have been Black he would have been in jail or in a hospital for the criminally insane.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/alabama-standoff-pol...
Caveman strangler

Orange, NJ

#4 Feb 2, 2013
How can you possibly be shocked over a cowardly white male's action? This is what they do. Cowardly stuff like this.
Ms Mack wrote:
I was shocked that this nightmare is still going on? I am so sorry for his family.
People knew this white man was crazy, and digging bunkers in his yard, harassing the neighbors and all. Of course he never went to jail, even after killing the neighbor's dog and threatening people.
If this man would have been Black he would have been in jail or in a hospital for the criminally insane.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/alabama-standoff-pol...

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Caveman strangler wrote:
How can you possibly be shocked over a cowardly white male's action? This is what they do. Cowardly stuff like this.
<quoted text>
This many days though? I feel so bad for the boy's family.

The trolls around here are so quiet. I wouldn't be surprised if they started trying to blame Black folks for this too.
Caveman strangler

Orange, NJ

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
This many days though? I feel so bad for the boy's family.
The trolls around here are so quiet. I wouldn't be surprised if they started trying to blame Black folks for this too.
This is nothing. This is what whites do. They use to steal Australian aborigines' kids. Trust me this is nothing new.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

#7 Feb 2, 2013
That bus driver was so brave. He died to save the other children. The whole situation is so sad. I hope that evil man does not kill the little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama thank blm in Baltimore for their outstand... 2 min luvher 10
White Women Please Take Black Men (May '15) 3 min Dinie 388
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,376,041
Black women like us white men better 5 min Try Again 35
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min Siege knight 32,086
"I'm Self Funding My Campaign!" 8 min TheOriginalDoby 5
MOST African Americans are NOT mixed (Oct '08) 16 min bring the pain 3,635
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 24 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 133,476
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min TranshumanX 43,726
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 3,685
Why all black women must breed with white men! 2 hr Cigar Face 24 110
More from around the web