I just let it go

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“lol hey thar”

Since: Dec 07

Baltimore

#69 Jan 27, 2008
Nah, I don't believe in revenge I pray and leave it up to God and he'll handle it in his own time while I just go on with my life.

You reap what you sew.
Greens and Gravy

West Covina, CA

#70 Jan 27, 2008
Mephistopheles wrote:
I had a woman cheat on me once....it killed my heart. After sitting around the house moping I decided it was time for me to make that bitch pay.
The guy she decided to cheat on me with was a jobless, loser of a man who only got into her graces because he's a musclebound meathead. She worked as a manager at KFC at the time and he spent most of his days doing nothing except smoking weed and hanging with his boys. One day, I calmly made my way to her apt. when she was gone at work. As expected, he was smoking weed with the window raised to vent the bedroom out. I took pictures of him smoking with the apartment address and archived it for later. I then went to her job and told her to give me my belongings back that she had in the trunk. Foolishly she gave me her keys and told me to get it myself. I went to the trunk and got my games and DVDs back and placed a bag of oregano under her flat tire in the trunk and then called the police and left a message saying she was intending to distribute bogus marijuana at the local community center. I then sent the apartment manager copies of the photos of the new boyfriend smoking weed. She got fired, kicked out, and the boyfriend got arrested for illegal possession of a controlled substance. She has no clue it was me that did it, and it made me feel great.
I don't know..but that just might come back to haunt you someday. If she dumped you, maybe you should have let time healed you wounds and moved on. Now karma is in her court.

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Ann Arbor

#72 Jan 28, 2008
Mephistopheles wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care, no one, and I mean NO ONE wrongs me and gets away with it.
So if you wrong someone is it ok for them to seek revenge on you?

Level 1

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#74 Jan 28, 2008
Mephistopheles wrote:
<quoted text>
they can try. But I never wrong anyone, because I have no need to. I don't put myself in situations that would cause me to do harm to someone, physical or emotionally.
You've never wronged anyone? Are you sure about that? People are sensitive. There is without a doubt that someone in your life has become offended, or hurt. And you may have done this intentionally. You are no goddamned saint.

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Ann Arbor

#75 Jan 28, 2008
Mephistopheles wrote:
<quoted text>
they can try. But I never wrong anyone, because I have no need to. I don't put myself in situations that would cause me to do harm to someone, physical or emotionally.
I don't think any of us do, but we're human and hurting ppl rather intentionally or unintentionally does happen.
Little Miss Tattle Tail

Pompano Beach, FL

#77 Jan 28, 2008
Lisa-Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think any of us do, but we're human and hurting ppl rather intentionally or unintentionally does happen.
That's true. Some people are much more sensitive than others.

Level 1

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#78 Jan 28, 2008
Mephistopheles wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm pretty sure you're not saint either. Just be glad you are typing this rather than saying it to me in person...I can show you just how much I believe in getting revenge.
Uhm...Didn't you just say previously you've never wronged anyone, or never felt the need to? Now your'e contradicting yourself with the above statement...Real smart.
Eliezer

Semera, Ethiopia

#80 Mar 5, 2014
I also believe in revenge i.e retribution, if a person hurts me in any way WITHOUT me hurting him,I will have my revenge, I won't hesitate to take a life of a person who caused me much anguish in this world. Revenge is in God's plan.
Countdown to Oblivion

Richmond, TX

#81 Mar 5, 2014
Nothing is sweeter than revenge. NOTHING.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#82 Mar 6, 2014
I chose 'Depends'. Sometimes I would want revenge, sometimes I would just not have anything more to do with the person, sometimes I would let it go. It depends how horrible something is in my eyes, if it's premeditated, etc.
Word

Baltimore, OH

#83 Mar 6, 2014
"May God have mercy upon my enemies because I won't.
-General George S Patton, US Army

http://youtu.be/XTmaWqQII4I

:)
The Light

Semera, Ethiopia

#84 Apr 22, 2014
I said it depends because sometimes some wrong done to you can be excusable and you forgive and move on and there are some actions done to you that just need to be avenged.
Satan

Bronson, FL

#85 Apr 22, 2014
HELL FCKING YES, I BELIEVE IN REVENGE!
Satan

Bronson, FL

#86 Apr 22, 2014
Word wrote:
"May God have mercy upon my enemies because I won't.
-General George S Patton, US Army
http://youtu.be/XTmaWqQII4I
:)
I LOVE this quote.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#87 Apr 22, 2014
If some1 does something bad to you, revenge it 10 fold.
Satan

Bronson, FL

#88 Apr 22, 2014
IronOak wrote:
If some1 does something bad to you, revenge it 10 fold.
D****mn right, IronOak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War Probability? (Jul '15) 1 min T-BOS 402
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Denny CranesPlace 1,431,760
Morning Consult Poll: Trump winning! 2 min Brownstreak returns 28
09/26: New polls all bad for Clinton's wife! 5 min Brownstreak returns 4
2019 will mark 400 years of the "Negroe" in Ame... (Dec '10) 7 min MICHA 57
why do white people steal from other cultures (Jul '12) 17 min MICHA 1,089
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 19 min Andrew 35,237
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 24 min FABULICIOUS 71
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 44 min Real 48,789
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 1 hr Michel Montvert 243
More from around the web