What turns BM off to women the most?

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#42 Aug 22, 2013
DreRob wrote:
I don't find ww physically attractive at all. The op should preach her message to the millions of WW out here whom are infatuated with black men. Black men will continue to see you nasty white broads for what you really are, and that's nothing more than easy puxxy. Sad but true
What does that have to do with me? It is the BM approaching me. Does WW approaching BM really affect me? Not directly of course. Indirectly, they are marketing ALL WW to BM, and not all of us want that advertising done on our behalfs.

As for being nasty and all the things you said (which makes you sound like a gay guy, BTW, since they have no use for women and thus attack them), that is mainly limited to the WW who approach BM. If a WW doesn't have a BM "BF" or "spouse," and she isn't throwing herself at BM, then she obviously isn't into BM and should be left alone by them. If a WW is into BM, she'd either have one already or be obviously looking. Likewise, if you see a woman alone, that generally means that is what she prefers and is strong enough to not need others - not an easy mark or lay as BM seem to assume. Just look at their eyes. Are they looking at people, or at objects or themselves?

However, the thread is what turns BM off to ANY woman the most. Maybe they don't like textured hair, or don't like thin women, or hate intelligent women who clearly wear that on their sleeve. There might be some preferences that are Black-specific, and I'd like to read about those.

The topic is what turns BM off to any women. I wouldn't care if they were Green and had orange spots. Surely if BM hate weave on BW, they would hate weaves on space aliens.

Level 8

Spotted World

#43 Aug 22, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Spotted Girl, this is the post I object to - BW don't deserve this treatment - just like any other woman.
Please reread that. I said that such men should find a BW to "settle down with." That means to marry, not harass. Once they find a single woman that is *their* woman, they won't want to harass her or mistreat her. I don't know what you read into what I said, but it had be something ugly and negative, and I choose not to have negative friends who are the least capable of reading ANYTHING negative into my words. If you were really my friend, you would have been unable to read anything negative into it. However, I was not speaking to you nor about me. The only person I constantly think about is me, never others.

"Instead of harassing me for sex, they would do best to find BW to settle down with, marry, and have sex with them."

I again stand by that. What is so bad about telling people to not harass other people but to support and be with their own?

EVERYTHING I say is just a vent and what I think ONLY at that given time, and designed to be forgotten forever after being uttered. Nobody has a right to call me on any of it, since I only post to vent and as therapy. It is never for others nor to be respected. For my wholeness, I must say things precisely as I say them at whatever given time. But you obviously don't want me to heal and be whole (which requires me saying every precise word I say), but to own and control me. I'd question having you as a friend because a good person and a friend could have NEVER assumed I meant anything negative. So ANY negativity in this comes from you by your assumptions. I am glad my parents are dead and it is important for me to never have a woman in my life acting like a mother. All I need are friends in life, people who ACT EQUAL, never try to correct nor change me, but trust me to be whole and complete as I already am and to make all the right decisions for me.

I really want no friends in life since most people are too stupid and inferior to act as equals, never correct nor control, never act like a parent, but fully let the other person be what they want without interference. Nobody wants to be enslaved or owned, and telling an EQUAL what to do is a way of being aggressive and asserting ownership. The best way to be my friend is give me all the space in the world and question nothing I do, but to trust me to take care of me.

Oh, and I get tired of all who want to play pshrink in the PMs to me. I have my life precisely how I want it and just need others to stay out of my way and let me be me, and to fully be me is to be almost fully alone. Sure, have people to vent to and as a backdrop, and maybe an impersonal audience, but really for not much else. I love public speaking. You are speaking to an impersonal crowd, not to specific others, and you get to feel important and in control.

So another thread idea is to ask why BP make many more negative assumptions about life and other people than WP.

Level 8

Spotted World

#44 Aug 22, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, what SG talks of is accurate. As a woman, I literally can't go most days without a BM doing/ saying disturbing acts or comments. I'm not sure if as men you are simply oblivious to your fellow male counterparts or if you choose to ignore or deny. For a lot of BM I come into contact, it appears that all they have knowledge of is sex, in a very simpleton like manner. As a conservatively dressed person, it gets confusing, frustrating and scary.
Thank you for your props.:)

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#45 Aug 22, 2013
I am a BM. Some of my turn offs include bad hygiene, bad skin, arrogance, and lacking couth.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#46 Aug 22, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you read into what I said, but it had be something ugly and negative, and I choose not to have negative friends who are the least capable of reading ANYTHING negative into my words. If you were really my friend, you would have been unable to read anything negative into it. However, I was not speaking to you nor about me. The only person I constantly think about is me, never others.
Well there's an admission of self-servitude if I ever heard one.
"The urgent rules our decisions and actions, rather than what’s most important.

What fails to get highlighted, though, is that what’s most urgent is often what’s most selfish.

Think about it. When life gets full, and we have little to no margin, what will come first? Our own needs. Self-servitude."
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has a right to call me on any of it, since I only post to vent and as therapy. It is never for others nor to be respected. For my wholeness, I must say things precisely as I say them at whatever given time. But you obviously don't want me to heal and be whole (which requires me saying every precise word I say), but to own and control me.

Hmmm... You are lucky I have a soft spot for easy targets. The who arrogant white power thing- and the "I am so desired by Bm" bit... is just the kind of thing that would cause me to mind fxck you into an even deeper state of confusion. But I'm not that kind of guy, right now. So Becky you should hear it from someone who has zero reason to lie (ok... zero reason to want another white problem).

You're crazy.

But I think to some degree you know that and are trying to fix it yourself. Good luck with that.
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd question having you as a friend because a good person and a friend could have NEVER assumed I meant anything negative. So ANY negativity in this comes from you by your assumptions.
Well you definitely didn't make a friend with that pick up line. You did say you were not into men correct?
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad my parents are dead and it is important for me to never have a woman in my life acting like a mother.
Sorry to hear your parents were abusive.
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
All I need are friends in life, people who ACT EQUAL, never try to correct nor change me, but trust me to be whole and complete as I already am and to make all the right decisions for me.

Well at least you understand what everyone wants... However here's your dilemma can a person who sees themselves as smarter than everyone ever find friends that are equal?
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#47 Aug 22, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I really want no friends in life since most people are too stupid and inferior to act as equals, never correct nor control, never act like a parent, but fully let the other person be what they want without interference.
Ahhh see. I read your mind. See my previous post.

Yep... You definitely are white. The whole, "I have a God complex" thing is working for you. "Everyone is dumber than you." Nice touch! I like that one.
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wants to be enslaved or owned, and telling an EQUAL what to do is a way of being aggressive and asserting ownership. The best way to be my friend is give me all the space in the world and question nothing I do, but to trust me to take care of me.
You think she's bad? Imagine if you were born black instead and were forced to talk to the white version of (your current self) yourself? That would be a lot of condescending dialog taking place.
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I get tired of all who want to play shrink in the PMs to me.
YOU? Shrink? No... Ward/Asylum/Padded room? Yes...
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my life precisely how I want it and just need others to stay out of my way and let me be me, and to fully be me is to be almost fully alone.
The irony is that you came to a black forum to get peace of mind and most importantly isolation. Theres plenty of white folks here like you. MsGreenEyes would love to diasect that miniscule of gray matter you have. I digress...

To a point this is true. You can't fully be "you" until you put your thoughts and actions into motion. Your interaction amongst people allows you to experience things that challenge you, or cause you to grow. Isolation causes an arrested development.
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, have people to vent to and as a backdrop, and maybe an impersonal audience, but really for not much else. I love public speaking. You are speaking to an impersonal crowd, not to specific others, and you get to feel important and in control.
Not noticing the need to feel important at all.

HEY, who needs that when you are smarter than everyone else anyways?
Continue...
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
So another thread idea is to ask why BP make many more negative assumptions about life and other people than WP.
My next negative assumption is that you must be cra- never mind. You think that WP don't come up with more negative assumptions about Blacks than blacks come up with about whites? That's crazy. While we are on the topic of insanity. You get paid to speak to large audiences?

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#48 Aug 22, 2013
They hate anything tht is blk..since u a ww..good luck with tht..cuz they love whitey

Level 8

Spotted World

#49 Aug 22, 2013
I don't reply to split quoted posts. Everything I say in a post belongs together, and splitting them takes it out of context. Besides, intelligent people can reply to the whole thing, using references back, and all using paragraphs. Most who do split posts to reply tend to be jerks, and yes, that applies to all races of folks who do this equally.

Level 8

Spotted World

#50 Aug 22, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there's an admission of self-servitude if I ever heard one.
"The urgent rules our decisions and actions, rather than what’s most important.
What fails to get highlighted, though, is that what’s most urgent is often what’s most selfish.
Think about it. When life gets full, and we have little to no margin, what will come first? Our own needs. Self-servitude."
<quoted text>
Hmmm... You are lucky I have a soft spot for easy targets. The who arrogant white power thing- and the "I am so desired by Bm" bit... is just the kind of thing that would cause me to mind fxck you into an even deeper state of confusion. But I'm not that kind of guy, right now. So Becky you should hear it from someone who has zero reason to lie (ok... zero reason to want another white problem).
You're crazy.
But I think to some degree you know that and are trying to fix it yourself. Good luck with that.
<quoted text>
Well you definitely didn't make a friend with that pick up line. You did say you were not into men correct?
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear your parents were abusive.
<quoted text>
Well at least you understand what everyone wants... However here's your dilemma can a person who sees themselves as smarter than everyone ever find friends that are equal?
Everyone is supposed to put themselves first, so no need to turn that into something bad. Each person is supposed to live in their own world and focus ONLY on themselves, their existing friends, their family, anyone who has a right to be in authority over them, and their Creator. She nor you fit any of those categories, though I'd be more likely to count her than you. And by calling me out on what I say, you are proving you are a controller or someone who wants to belong to the authority trash class, not an equal. So I don't make friends with anyone who is aggressive, authoritarian, has "strength" or "power," or who even wants to control another in the least.

I am not into ANYONE on the sexual level. I never have been, and that is my natural orientation. But if I were, I'd only be into passive partners who won't challenge, change, nor interfere with my life. Just platonic best friends and nothing more. If I had to live with another, make it another girl and we be like preteen girls who are best friends. That's all I want, all I need, and I will do my best to make sure that is all I get. This is America, and in America, each person has the right to form their own dreams from an early age and do what it takes within reason to make them true. Even in the wrong sort of way there is a limited right to do so, like the kid that told his parents he wanted to be a junkie when he grew up.

Level 8

Spotted World

#51 Aug 22, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh see. I read your mind. See my previous post.
Yep... You definitely are white. The whole, "I have a God complex" thing is working for you. "Everyone is dumber than you." Nice touch! I like that one.
You think she's bad? Imagine if you were born black instead and were forced to talk to the white version of (your current self) yourself? That would be a lot of condescending dialog taking place.
YOU? Shrink? No... Ward/Asylum/Padded room? Yes...
The irony is that you came to a black forum to get peace of mind and most importantly isolation. Theres plenty of white folks here like you. MsGreenEyes would love to diasect that miniscule of gray matter you have. I digress...
To a point this is true. You can't fully be "you" until you put your thoughts and actions into motion. Your interaction amongst people allows you to experience things that challenge you, or cause you to grow. Isolation causes an arrested development.
Not noticing the need to feel important at all.
HEY, who needs that when you are smarter than everyone else anyways?
My next negative assumption is that you must be cra- never mind. You think that WP don't come up with more negative assumptions about Blacks than blacks come up with about whites? That's crazy. While we are on the topic of insanity. You get paid to speak to large audiences?
No God complex here. I have my life precisely as I want it. Others are too stupid to see that, and too stupid to NOT control others. Only one person is an expert in each person's life, and that is ONLY that person.

The whole reason to become brain smart (not the inferior street "smarts") is to not need others, for others to see you don't need them, and to earn more rights and respect. ANY person can EARN that level of existence if they want it. I have earned it, and so can you. Use your "strength" to better yourself, not control others or "help" (interfere with) them.

You are the only ones condescending here, and being that way to me. I've never tried to run another's life nor ever tried to correct nor control others in the least. It is one-way, and you and her are doing that to me. You think because you are Black you have a right to condescend to White people, force unwanted help and advice on us, try to control us, and act like you own us. I've never corrected her, acted like a parent to her, nor degraded her by doing such. What she says and does is not my business unless said directly to me.

You will remain inferior until you give up all needs for control over others, learn to ignore others, stay out of their ways, and allow others to do things their own way, with each individual knowing what is best only for them.

I already have peace of mind. So I have no real reason to come here other than to vent my spleen and to promote my ideas.

MS. Green Eyes? LOL! I love NCIS Abby! I love that Expedia commercial where Pauley Perrette looks into the paperweight with her big green eyes and embarrasses a guy who just got out of the shower.

I already put my own thoughts and actions into motion. And fully being me requires isolation and others out of the way.

I have the right to live as I want without challenge. I grow a lot just challenging my brain with intellectual pursuits, not the Black-invented social drama you need that gets you hated by whites and killed by your own in the streets. Your mother probably had to tell you when to breathe in and breathe out since you are so overly dependent on others and cannot make and create with your own hand and without needing others.

BP are irrelevant to most WP. BP are more negative about life in general and more likely to hate WP or think bad things about them. WP are also less likely to obsess over the far past, and less likely to play victims or bully 3rd parties into giving them free passes that other people don't need.

Level 8

Spotted World

#52 Aug 22, 2013
Stretchmaster wrote:
I am a BM. Some of my turn offs include bad hygiene, bad skin, arrogance, and lacking couth.
Okay, then how about I smear myself with excrement, use makeup to simulate sores, act like I am better than others, and constantly let 4-letter-words rip?

Seriously, I wouldn't go through all that trouble to turn others off.

This reminds me of a joke:
----------

A young man invited his girlfriend to lunch in a fancy restaurant with his parents and himself. Towards the end of the meal, the young woman excused herself to the ladies restroom. When she comes back, she asks him what his parents thought of her. He said that they thought she was a bit too uncouth for him. She asked if he told them about her wealthy parents and genetic stock, and he said yes. She asked if he told them about her degrees from Harvard, and he said yes. So she nearly exploded and asked, "So what the f**k is all this uncouth s**t about???!!!!"
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#53 Aug 22, 2013
Okay...

I'm going to tackle this new revelation about you tomorrow. I'm into the psychological aspects of people. Helping you is not necessarily something I believe I can or should attempt to do. In many ways you are overly developed imo. In many others you are deficient.

I won't attack you because I understand a little better what is happening here. Still... you come across like if you were completely developed you would act very racist or at the very least identify with racist beliefs.

Ciao.
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#54 Aug 22, 2013
Just buy an Afro Wig.

A BM biggest turn of is a BW.

BTW

Fck U Moses-1.
b*tcha$$ c00n.

Level 8

Spotted World

#55 Aug 22, 2013
I'm a "transparent" troll? If I were a troll, I'd be a Spotted one... LOL

No, I don't post to troll, but to give the real White side of things, not the media-sanitized, sellout, PC side of things. Many BP live without hearing the real White side of things. They hear either the hate-monger side, the a**-kisser side, or the self-hating, White liberal side, but not the opinions of real WP who have their own culture and values, not the prepackaged bunk.

I really do have to contend with BM and meddling BP in general in my life. I find it a shame where I cannot ride or walk into town without BP harassing me in some manner. Nothing I do is about them, and I am not a part of their culture. They have a right to their culture and values, but not a right to involve me in that. I have a right to be a part of my own virtual culture and with my own people - or at least those who act "white" and share my values and beliefs.

Call me a troll because I am real and because I try to keep an impersonal, collective group accountable (no, I don't worry with keeping individuals accountable, so no contradiction to anything said earlier). Anyone who doesn't believe in the self-pity, victim thinking, and destructive culture of large portions of the Black Community. Call me a troll because I intend to keep my own beliefs for life, be strong, and resist peer pressure. I only hate that I am being forced to play this role. But hey, if I can do it here, I can do it on the street. I just hate being the sole ambassador. I just wished it was how it was where BP left us alone, realized they had nothing in common with us, and where I could walk down the street, in my own world, and be ignored by strangers. WP do that all the time - they ignore strangers. It isn't a matter of them being better, but choosing a better culture and choosing to do the right things. Unlike the real racist person on here who seems to be from the UK, I see it totally as culture, lies, and the brainwash that BM get daily from day one. I don't see it as genetic like he does.

Oh, there could be a multigenerational component, but as a spiritual thing, not genetic. I am not saying I believe in reincarnation and all that, but if that is true, then it is logical that many come back with unfinished business, and it is very possible they choose to return as the same race as the last time. If that is where the trauma began, that is the only way to fix it, to live over and pass the test the next time around. The only way to stop repeating it is to own up to the mistakes and grow beyond them.
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#56 Aug 22, 2013
The Hell you say!
Just reinstate Slavery.

This way Moses-1 is right where God intended...
under my foot.

Level 8

Spotted World

#57 Aug 22, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
Okay...
I'm going to tackle this new revelation about you tomorrow. I'm into the psychological aspects of people. Helping you is not necessarily something I believe I can or should attempt to do. In many ways you are overly developed imo. In many others you are deficient.
I won't attack you because I understand a little better what is happening here. Still... you come across like if you were completely developed you would act very racist or at the very least identify with racist beliefs.
Ciao.
I am not your project and you have no right to tackle anything about me.

As for racism, start with yours. If you were not a racist, you would not be trying to fix me. You would understand inherently that my culture is equal to and separate from yours, and just as good. If you were not racist, you would not be trying to fix, control, or change me. To a reprobate Black mind, anyone who doesn't worship BP nonstop is a racist.

I believe my culture is better than yours, not my race. You could learn to dump all your beliefs and ways as garbage, adopt mine, and all "racism" and victim-thinking you have could end overnight. But you NEED to behave in ways that bring racism to you so you can feel important. You have to feel hated to feel important. So you even make up hate where none exists.

I am not "deficient" as you accuse, but different. What you assume are deficiencies are the correct way to be. But you have this sick need to socialize excessively and have nonstop sex. You need someone to destroy this "social" part of your nature to free you up to be an independent intellectual. Your addiction to others, addiction to power, and addiction to trying to change others are because you are too stupid to use you own mind and your hands. You probably had to have your mother tell you when to breathe. Most BM are unable to cut the apron strings, admit their mothers were abusers, and move on.

Your sick need to analyze me and others comes from your own self-righteousness and inability to face your own weaknesses. You have to pretend my best qualities are defects because they are what you lack. You use other people like a drug because you are nobody and you are weak. You are too weak to admit that.

EVERY post from you to me has been an attack. It is always wrong to try to correct equal adults or "challenge" them in any way. If I seem to do that, it is only because it was done to me first. We all have ALL the internal resources we need in life until others take them from us. So when someone steals power from you, it is only right to destroy any benefit it gives the thief and to force them to make up for what they took.

By the way, nothing I say is ever about me, but about life, abstract things, etc. I am the teacher, you are the student. What I share here is to teach you. The personal lives of teachers are unimportant, only the lessons they have to share. But I share and teach by examples and non-targeted lectures to any who listen and who are not too proud/arrogant to heed me.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#58 Aug 23, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide the link?
Highlighting a problem repeatedly does not equal a troll. Rather, it shows there is a problem that must be addressed and resolved.
I remember you saying the same thing back then and thinking you were stupid back then lol. What I mean by troll is there are people on here that come every now and then and word from word post the same thread they posted maybe 3 months ago, for example the I am leaving now thread or I've just got engaged or married thread, and word from word it's the same thread like the last one, but some won't notice because the same people are not around the second, or third time. It's as if some Topix staff have ready made prepared thread subjects that you repeat over and over again when Topix is dropping in people commenting back.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59 Aug 23, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
<quoted text> I remember you saying the same thing back then and thinking you were stupid back then lol. What I mean by troll is there are people on here that come every now and then and word from word post the same thread they posted maybe 3 months ago, for example the I am leaving now thread or I've just got engaged or married thread, and word from word it's the same thread like the last one, but some won't notice because the same people are not around the second, or third time. It's as if some Topix staff have ready made prepared thread subjects that you repeat over and over again when Topix is dropping in people commenting back.
That's not a troll, you idiot. A troll is a person whose main goal is to create chaos and uproar, without actual intent of learning from others.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#61 Aug 23, 2013
Well you definitely don't understand the world and your role in it.

Whether you know it or not you have a duty to give back to the world just as you take (unknowingly in your case).

You decline instruction so that obviously means your seed (If some how you get to this point of procreation) will not be capable of building on wisdom. Wisdom is life experience. If you cannot listen then you can only live and learn but you will never build on the experiences of those before you.

You are undeveloped. Your immaturity shines through.

You cannot have everything your way. This is how you can possibly become a nuisance to a community. You social behavior may cause you to lash out against others when you feel trapped. I worry you may even accuse a BM of something he is innocent of because of your deeply ingrained beliefs that are based on generalizations.

Take this thread for instance. Would you react the same way to every BM. Good or bad? What if you encountered a young Obama? A young Stevie Wonder? They certainly would be in for a surprised after you open your mouth and so much foolishness comes out. What would these BM have in their minds about you? You would do Whites a disservice.

You come here to vent. Why? Is this a dumping ground for you? Is it to get away from folks who might otherwise care (Whites)? Do you not value Blacks opinions so much so that, you think spilling your guts about your negative thoughts, is ok here because our opinions are beneath yours?

Lastly what I have to say does not require your acceptance or your input. As a male I expect you to have some level of respect out of social civility, and watch how you speak to me. I don't require your opinions nor your insight on what you think is ok for ME to say young lady.

On second thought I question if your parents were actually abusive or if you were too rebellious to be taught respect regardless or race.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#62 Aug 23, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is supposed to put themselves first, so no need to turn that into something bad. Each person is supposed to live in their own world and focus ONLY on themselves, their existing friends, their family, anyone who has a right to be in authority over them, and their Creator. She nor you fit any of those categories, though I'd be more likely to count her than you. And by calling me out on what I say, you are proving you are a controller or someone who wants to belong to the authority trash class, not an equal. So I don't make friends with anyone who is aggressive, authoritarian, has "strength" or "power," or who even wants to control another in the least.
First, self-servitude too often becomes a pattern in our lives, that can and will define how we lead and relate to people. Yes, there will be seasons when circumstances force us to prioritize taking care of ourselves, whether it’s illness, a newborn in the house, an unexpected accident or project, and so on. But if we find ourselves consistently putting our needs ahead of others, whether in work or in our families, we shouldn’t just blame the circumstances of life. Instead, we need to look more deeply at our hearts, and the way we approach leadership (and life).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,418,154
News Artist Republic CG Hosts Power Meeting with Man... 10 min K-DJ 2
Black African Mensa Members (Sep '07) 1 hr Poer 89
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Quirky 313
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr MICHA 479
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Moses 47,840
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 2 hr Shelley 273
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 4 hr fluer 233
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 5 hr Michel Montvert 28
More from around the web