of 5
Next Last

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#1 Aug 21, 2013
As a WW who is not into men and particularly not minority men of any culture, it would be helpful to know what BM like about women the most so I can restructure my life around becoming what they hate. I just need the freedom to be alone and call every shot in my life. I never walk nor ride a bike for fun. If you see me out, I am *always* busy, and for anyone at all to speak to me when I am walking or riding anywhere is to disrespect me and to interfere with my life.

So what can I and others who are not into BM wear, act like, and do to turn off BM or to send a signal in advance that we are NOT interested?

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#2 Aug 21, 2013
Your icons are interesting, but what turns BM off to women? What do BM hate in women? I am sure this could generate some intelligent discussion and lots of ideas, and in a non-emotional, impersonal sort of way of just information and ideas.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#3 Aug 21, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
As a WW who is not into men and particularly not minority men of any culture, it would be helpful to know what BM like about women the most so I can restructure my life around becoming what they hate.
Well let me be the first to point out that you don't have a penis. Start there and i promise you that you will not only achieve your ultimate goal but you might get more pxccy.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#4 Aug 21, 2013
You miss the point. I strive for a nerdy, isolated life. I am not into either genitals. Unlike for BM, the lives of most WW don't revolve around genitals. It revolves around families, careers, intellectual pursuits, solitaire activities. Our lives are so full that we have little time nor desire for sex. Even if we did, we are not cripples. We have hands.

Plus you should check out the "book store" at the edge of your town (most towns have one, even if it is almost into the next town). They have plenty of stuff for men and women to do alone. Supposedly, you can buy credits, enter a masturbatorium booth in the back, swipe your card, and watch whatever you want to see and do whatever you want to yourself in the privacy of the booth - unless some homo tries to crawl under your stall and join you.

My former neighbor told about a gay guy who got banned from an adult shop for a month. He tried to join a guy in the back, and he offered to do things to the guy. The guy was straight, but luckily for the gay dude, the guy only put his fist into the wall and not his face.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#5 Aug 21, 2013
Are we even same planet right now? I quite clearly iterated in two sentences that the first thing you need to do to lose black men is not have a pxccy.

All the other stuff your "neighbor" knows extensively about has little relevance with the point I made.

You are freaky though...

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 21, 2013
You have made this thread before same exact words, you are a troll.
okfinebut

Saltville, VA

#7 Aug 21, 2013
me and my dad are black nerds.. and i don't have women for one reason i'm afraid of my dad or step dad doing them..

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 21, 2013
Spotted Girl is the typical product of inbreeding and the obvious, severe damage to White genetics. Of course this woman is anti-human/people because her endocrine system is so f#@%ed up that her hormones are nearly non-existent, like all those retards who isolated themselves on the island of lesbos.
I'll answer your question though. Men in general dislike low intelligence in women, something you have well covered. Also, lack of chasteness comes to mind, something your hateful, inhuman self will never have to worry about.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#10 Aug 21, 2013
Spoiled Brat wrote:
Black men are turned off to black women not us, black men worship us.
Ok first of all Jelly fish. If I wanted to see all your organs through your skin when you get older I'd probably worship you.

Varicose veins and leathery skin do to your infatuation with burning in the sun. Or In your creepy and unhealthy looking case... Staying in side so long you look like a virus has turned you into a walking corpse. I prefer women of other races but never anything that resembles a WW. Even Asians turn me off if they are pale and can turn red like pigs can do. That's not supposed to be normal but it is in this white washed world.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Aug 21, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
As a WW who is not into men and particularly not minority men of any culture, it would be helpful to know what BM like about women the most so I can restructure my life around becoming what they hate. I just need the freedom to be alone and call every shot in my life. I never walk nor ride a bike for fun. If you see me out, I am *always* busy, and for anyone at all to speak to me when I am walking or riding anywhere is to disrespect me and to interfere with my life.
So what can I and others who are not into BM wear, act like, and do to turn off BM or to send a signal in advance that we are NOT interested?
I hate the way BW try to smother me! They keep an eye on me more than they do their kids!
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#12 Aug 21, 2013
"due" not "do" to your infatuation
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#13 Aug 21, 2013
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> I hate the way BW try to smother me! They keep an eye on me more than they do their kids!
start wearing panties and dress your age. Problem solved.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#14 Aug 21, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
Spotted Girl is the typical product of inbreeding and the obvious, severe damage to White genetics. Of course this woman is anti-human/people because her endocrine system is so f#@%ed up that her hormones are nearly non-existent, like all those retards who isolated themselves on the island of lesbos.
I'll answer your question though. Men in general dislike low intelligence in women, something you have well covered. Also, lack of chasteness comes to mind, something your hateful, inhuman self will never have to worry about.
My family tree forks properly. I'd worry more about yours if I were you, or are BM unable to mind only their own business and that only of their people?

My hormone levels are normal, but there has to be a character defect in you to cause you to obsess ever hormone levels. WP have appropriate hormone levels, but maybe BM have a genetic defect that gives them too many. Everything about BM is excessive, from their excessive use of muscles, to excessive use of substances, to their excessive "need" for sex, to what you admit are excessive hormone levels. So maybe all BM should be proscribed spironolactone, Androcur and other hormone blockers to enable them to act like normal humans rather than like sex-hungry dogs. But leave it to a BM like you to turn the superior White attitudes and features into something weak, superior, and bad. WP are not weak, but BP are *TOO* "strong" (ie., uncivilized and animal-like).

The women who lived on Lesbos were in Heaven. You are only agree because they were intelligent enough to not need men. So many BW are like the dancers in rap videos who lack the intelligence to stand alone and not need men.

As for me, I went to a predominantly White school and made straight A's. Maybe the reason BM are so stupid is because their hormones are excessive. When normal kids have no sexual thoughts while at school and simply try to obey the teachers and try to get work done, perhaps you all are distracted by constant thoughts of the million and one ways of how to rape teachers and female students. Why are White students able to function at school and get work done without running with gangs or seriously disrupting class? And I don't mean the White students who had enough, who played by the rules, and the school allowed bullies (many who are Black) to abuse them without taking up for them. When enough is enough, normal people snap and even turn into killers.

Around here, men seem to want low-IQ women and assume that ALL women lack IQ and are only for one thing. I can tell you of all the times I made bicycle runs for computer parts and BM approached me like I was a common whore and thus filth. Those BM cannot tell you what DDR3, RAM, SSD, or a hard drive is. It is important to me to ONLY have friends who know such things, have little or no sexual interest, never make fun of others nor tease in rough and personal ways, and who just act like equals. Knowledge is power. Not to be power over others, but power away from others.

And you seem to demonstrate another character defect, of pretending what others say is hateful. When a BP says speaks their mind, you support it, but when a WP speaks their mind, you call it hate. You seem to want a free pass at objectifying White men's women and at abusing White people in general. If it goes your way, you call it fair, but if it goes against your opinion or is a rightful consequence to your behavior, you mischaracterize it as hate.

So go ahead, project, spread lies on me, attack my 150+ IQ, etc. Your weak ego needs it, and according to law, we should all make accommodations for the handicapped. You just hate it when WP hold you accountable for your own actions. Anyone who won't give you free passes at bad behavior based on the color of your skin is a racist in your book.
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#15 Aug 21, 2013
You're a ww? Then it will be next to impossible for bm to hate you. Sorry, you are stuck being their kryptonite for life

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#16 Aug 21, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
Are we even same planet right now? I quite clearly iterated in two sentences that the first thing you need to do to lose black men is not have a pxccy.
All the other stuff your "neighbor" knows extensively about has little relevance with the point I made.
You are freaky though...
Different planet? You aren't covered with spots and tentacles like the rest of us here?

And your obsession with private parts has nothing to do with what I asked. And yes, most BM in this town down't care what you have down there, as long as you look halfway feminine and have some kind of orifice. I read nowhere of you saying to get your anus sewed shut if you aren't into BM.

Again, I was asking what styles and attitudes turn BM off. But maybe BM are not astute enough to figure that out from the thread?

You don't know from my discussion about other people's proclivities how freaky I am. Normal people don't take technical discussion or discussion about what other people do to extrapolate things about their own behavior.

I just want BM to see I am a nerd, intellectually out of their league, interested in intellectual discussion instead of sex. Instead of harassing me for sex, they would do best to find BW to settle down with, marry, and have sex with them. I have the right as a moral, upstanding woman without sexual thoughts for others to be left alone, and for immoral men to not approach me for sex. All sex outside of marriage is wrong. The BM around here are desperate. They'd approach little boys, little girls, the dead, pitbulls, the HIV+, the asleep, the unwilling, homosexuals, women with no vaginae (transsexualism or cancer), etc. Some would probably try to do like the men in Genesis who tried to rape angels. They were struck blind and still trying to get into that house to take a piece.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#17 Aug 21, 2013
TBMR wrote:
You're a ww? Then it will be next to impossible for bm to hate you. Sorry, you are stuck being their kryptonite for life
Surely they have preferences, even among their own. Surely their preferences run deeper than their racist obsession with female skin color and any object with a slit.

But it seems you have to act like their own women to get them to leave you alone. A woman with a loud mouth and a box cutter tends to be left alone.
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#18 Aug 21, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely they have preferences, even among their own. Surely their preferences run deeper than their racist obsession with female skin color and any object with a slit.
But it seems you have to act like their own women to get them to leave you alone. A woman with a loud mouth and a box cutter tends to be left alone.
Nope thats not going to work

there is nothing a ww can do to turn a bm off

sorry

“WHAT IF?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 21, 2013
I don't find ww physically attractive at all. The op should preach her message to the millions of WW out here whom are infatuated with black men. Black men will continue to see you nasty white broads for what you really are, and that's nothing more than easy puxxy. Sad but true
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#20 Aug 21, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Different planet? You aren't covered with spots and tentacles like the rest of us here?
And your obsession with private parts has nothing to do with what I asked. And yes, most BM in this town down't care what you have down there, as long as you look halfway feminine and have some kind of orifice. I read nowhere of you saying to get your anus sewed shut if you aren't into BM.
Again, I was asking what styles and attitudes turn BM off. But maybe BM are not astute enough to figure that out from the thread?
You don't know from my discussion about other people's proclivities how freaky I am. Normal people don't take technical discussion or discussion about what other people do to extrapolate things about their own behavior.
I just want BM to see I am a nerd, intellectually out of their league, interested in intellectual discussion instead of sex. Instead of harassing me for sex, they would do best to find BW to settle down with, marry, and have sex with them. I have the right as a moral, upstanding woman without sexual thoughts for others to be left alone, and for immoral men to not approach me for sex. All sex outside of marriage is wrong. The BM around here are desperate. They'd approach little boys, little girls, the dead, pitbulls, the HIV+, the asleep, the unwilling, homosexuals, women with no vaginae (transsexualism or cancer), etc. Some would probably try to do like the men in Genesis who tried to rape angels. They were struck blind and still trying to get into that house to take a piece.
Becky. You listen closely now. I said "start with" losing the vagina. Now you've displayed how needy you are with this thread. I'm only endulging you because of the entertainment value.

Clearly the mere mention of a sexual organ was all you needed to read in order to believe you were being sought after. That sounds to me like a deprived human being.

If you don't want to start with a "sex change". Then why don't you start by avoiding Blacks at all cost. Surely there is a cave you can crawl back into.

Now what was all this about your intelligence levels. I'm assuming you aren't too bright if you spent you valuable thoughts worrying about BM.

Is this how pathetic WW have become? You are running around telling yourselves BM all want you? I believe you really are white too.

I had a ww walk up to me and start talking about herself and how she would have to think it through if someone outside her race wanted to talk to her. Never mind I never asked this women to enter my personal space, nor share with me the options I might have should I ever decide to talk to her.

You remind me of her. And when it dawn on her that I wasn't automatically going to chase after her because I'm simply black she got self-righteous and acted like I shouldn't be allowed to not like her because I'm black. LOL... You morons are a trip with your self-delusional perspectives on life.

Yeah... everyone likes you Becky.
Get a sex change like the rest of your race. Problem solved.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#21 Aug 21, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
Spotted Girl,

I share your sentiments and relate to your pain. There was a point in time where I tried to get as thin as possible with intent to turn them off. My only objection is that you think BW deserve the ignorant treatment from BM. First, as a BW they treat me EXACTLY the same and it ruins almost every day that I'm out. Second, I have NO INTEREST in their approach or them in general, so please don't assume BW are okay with how most choose to project themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,705,308
Good morning my beautiful Human friends! 5 min Denton 12
Florida School Shooter Was Jewish/Hispanic NOT ... 12 min Redefined 17
what to do if you see a hideous cracker? 19 min Got_Rope 2
Why do black people like claiming that us Mexic... (Jan '12) 21 min Got_Rope 2,543
28% of blacks tested at grade level on English ... 25 min Jake 12
ugly cave apes getting tortured in africa again! 27 min whites are ugly 1
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 35 min Jake 73
Nobody is on white people side 1 hr Real 90
White people GO AWAY 2 hr White 279
it must really suck being black! 5 hr Bus driver 61
More from around the web