Black Men with atleast $100,000 incom...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#21 Apr 16, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
But the article stated Cooperate BM & College BM usually marry BW while the one's in the media is were we see most of the division. Since we rarely see who Cooperate BM or College BM are dating in the media, we have too rely on travel or stats on this demographic.
Brother Refined, I am no using the article as my reference, I am using personal experience as my reference.
Cyrus

Buffalo, NY

#22 Apr 16, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that people have this weird mindset that rich black men or black in general only marry out...Thats why this thread was created in the first place.
And also I'm looking at you Ashanti King.
My point is, the acceptable rate at which well to do bm marry within the race should be 95% and upwards..
Ugh

Houston, TX

#23 Apr 16, 2014
FlowerChild77 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's racist, the children Black Men have with White Women are smarter and more accepted in society. I have three wonderful sons and Women tell them all the time that they are good looking and all of them are honor students. They get grief from Black kids because they are smart and good looking and don't talk slang. My husband and I instilled pride within them and they can stand up against bullies and not let it affect them. Black Men and White Women are good together and people like you need to shut up and keep your opinions to yourself. We are doing the world a favor by raising great smart children.
Whoa hold on, White Woman. I am a Black Man that advocate for Black Men to date out from Black American Women but I like to see them date out/mate/marry Black Women who are not Black American Women. I understand in America, all that's available to us are: White Women, Latinas and Asians.

Myself, I'm with a Black Latina Woman who doesn't have any traits of the Black American Woman except shares the same melanin/dominant genes. However, she's more of an international Black Woman than a cultural one for she is far from her native land and totally outside of the culture and norms and way of life from her native country. So, she acts more like Women that aren't Black American Women.

With that said, we have two bi-racial sons and they look mixed than just regular-looking Black kids. And right now, my oldest at 9 years old has already moved up a grade level, and for the last two years, straight honor-roll student at a Magnet School. Not a regular "ISD" school but a school for gifted and smart kids.

Just last week, him and 3 other kids out of all the kids in the 4th grade received a other award for top academic performance and was given a private dinner with the school officials and other prominent school officials. That's an honor to be recognized and he seems real humble about it and feels it kinda unnecessary since he hasn't don't anything of significance except make straight A's and B's. And that's from his own words.

I don't know if being bi-racial of Negros-descent plays a role in his solid I.Q. but I have instilled academic discipline in him since he was 3 years old and I'm totally involved in his education progression. In the summers, we go over academic assignments for the next grade level while he's out of school for the summer and I preparing to train him for the next grade level (5th grade) this Summer.

So, this is just to shows, bi-racial children of a Black/White parents is not the beholder for intelligence in a child for my son is a Black, mixed child of TWO Black Parents and and doing far better than children of Black American Parents and children with Black/White parents.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24 Apr 16, 2014
FlowerChild77 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is BS and you know it, I live in California and my husband is Black all of his friends are with White, Asian and Mexican Women. When we go out all we see are interracial couples like ourselves so how can that number be 83 percent. I would say more like 40 to 45 percent but most Black Men don't want to put up with the hassle of Black Women. I work with a few Black Women and they are all single and bitter and angry so I don't say to much to them and when they find out my husband is Black they become hostile towards me. Why would any Black Man want to put up with that. I treat my husband like a king and Black Women are nowhere on his mind. Even the women on TV he likes are all White and Latin not Black and his Black Male friends feel the same way. Black Men just have more sense than Black Women.
it may appear that way in your "hood" i havent read the the article but if it says something different than what u see, its because of the collective data they're analyzing. I'm pretty sure they have the advantage of a more comprehensive view than you do in your hood. but you seem to be bothered by this lol
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#25 Apr 16, 2014
I look forward to the day, coming soon, when mixed race couples are hunted down and killed along with their vile, disgusting offsrping.

“Trump sanity-out of reach”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#26 Apr 16, 2014
Klaus666 wrote:
I look forward to the day, coming soon, when mixed race couples are hunted down and killed along with their vile, disgusting offsrping.
hahahahaha look what the cat dragged in- poor cat
Ugh

Houston, TX

#27 Apr 16, 2014
Another thing, my oldest son could pass for a Puerto Rican. Got the distinct tan complexion with straight, slick Black hair like a Puerto Rican and did better than my 2nd son, at his age. Second son looks like he came from a Black/White parent and a high light-skinned child.....similar to the NBA player, Kris Humphries, that used to be married to Kim Kardashian.

So, my darker one is exceeding in intelligence that my lighter one. Though my lighter one possesses the same solid I.Q. as my oldest, he's not as dedicated to academic work like my oldest but still pulling of good grades at the Pre-K level and "one of" the top students in his class. So, this again, shows Black/White parents are not the only Beholder for intelligence in a child. It's how you're raised, if anything.
Cyrus

Buffalo, NY

#28 Apr 16, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that people have this weird mindset that rich black men or black in general only marry out...Thats why this thread was created in the first place.
And also I'm looking at you Ashanti King.
You need to tighten up them detective skills, I'm not Ashanti King.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#29 Apr 16, 2014
Cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to tighten up them detective skills, I'm not Ashanti King.
No offense but you need to work on your reading comprehension. I didn't say you were AK. I mentioned him because he's usually the one that says AAM date out the mist and chase white women. It was a joke.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#30 Apr 16, 2014
Cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is, the acceptable rate at which well to do bm marry within the race should be 95% and upwards..
TRUE but the article was dispelling myths such as MOST successful BM date non-BW. We have to keep in mind the media is workin' against The AA Community by focusing MORE on successful BM with non-BW. You rarely see a wide demographic of BM in the media. This is a good thing tho because the image of many successful BM is usually destroyed once they become apart of Hollywood.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#31 Apr 16, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother Refined, I am no using the article as my reference, I am using personal experience as my reference.
My bad....

Level 7

Location hidden

#32 Apr 16, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad....
it's cool..frankly, I didn't read the article..only the title of the post...And to be honest, I don't think I need to read an article to articulate my feelings on this issue, as I am just a hair short of that 6 figure number. Took me a long time to get here, but I got here...And even at this level, the hostility is palpable.

Level 7

Location hidden

#33 Apr 16, 2014
now I could be that I am not Tyson Beckford...that may be it...but frankly..should a hard working man, making really good money have to be a model to command respect of his race of women?

To be fair, nearly most black women in the corporate world understand and appreciate a brother like me. But I think 90% of them should...given as how much they complain about BM in general.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#34 Apr 16, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
it's cool..frankly, I didn't read the article..only the title of the post...And to be honest, I don't think I need to read an article to articulate my feelings on this issue, as I am just a hair short of that 6 figure number. Took me a long time to get here, but I got here...And even at this level, the hostility is palpable.
Congrats on ur success!

Level 7

Location hidden

#35 Apr 16, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats on ur success!
thank you!

=^)

Level 8

Location hidden

#37 Apr 17, 2014
FlowerChild77 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's racist, the children Black Men have with White Women are smarter and more accepted in society. I have three wonderful sons and Women tell them all the time that they are good looking and all of them are honor students. They get grief from Black kids because they are smart and good looking and don't talk slang. My husband and I instilled pride within them and they can stand up against bullies and not let it affect them. Black Men and White Women are good together and people like you need to shut up and keep your opinions to yourself. We are doing the world a favor by raising great smart children.
You are delusional, most children from BM/WW have issues with being mixed. I have seen many of them with mental problems or trying to live a lie like they are white or black. I can even use celebrities as an example. Halle Berry talked about how hard it was growing having a white mother and Halle even attempted suicide. Wentworth Miller father was black but instead of acknowledging this, he passed as a white man for years in Hollywood as did actor Michael Fosberg. Jennifer Beal did the same thing and Carol Channing was so ashamed of being the offspring of a black dad and white mom that she lied about it until she was nearly on her death bed. Now the famous biracial children of WM/BW are far more well adjusted and do tend to embrace both of their races. Like these successful celebrities with black moms and white dads, Soledad O’Brien, Lenny" Kravitz , Thandie Newton and Maya Rudolph. None of these celebrities of black women and white men ever try to hide their ethnicity.
Peacemaker

Tecumseh, Canada

#38 Apr 17, 2014
Success = income greater than $100k.

Thanks for the ego boost.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#39 Apr 17, 2014
I doubt this put it is just my opinion, or maybe california is a lot different because the men out here who drive nice cars and wear expensive clothes usually have something else on on their arm. I used to go to the rave theater on crenshaw almost every week and the only black couples you would see would be old ones, and even that was rare. The young men are either alone, with friends, or with a woman of another race, mostly mexican.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#40 Apr 17, 2014
I doubt this but it is just my opinion*

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#41 Apr 17, 2014
FlowerChild77 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is BS and you know it, I live in California and my husband is Black all of his friends are with White, Asian and Mexican Women. When we go out all we see are interracial couples like ourselves so how can that number be 83 percent. I would say more like 40 to 45 percent but most Black Men don't want to put up with the hassle of Black Women. I work with a few Black Women and they are all single and bitter and angry so I don't say to much to them and when they find out my husband is Black they become hostile towards me. Why would any Black Man want to put up with that. I treat my husband like a king and Black Women are nowhere on his mind. Even the women on TV he likes are all White and Latin not Black and his Black Male friends feel the same way. Black Men just have more sense than Black Women.
There is census data which show that at least0 % of Blacks who are married, and 89% of Black men who married, are married to another Black. Those are facts regardless of what you see.
But you could be in an area where IR relations are mor ecommon than the national average

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do white women prefer black men? (Apr '16) 2 min Wolfman Jenkins 61
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 46 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,579,374
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 14
Trump’s Speeches Are At A Middle-School Reading... 1 hr Sadbuttrue 1
Maceo is an Old Sick Idiopathic Recluse that do... 1 hr Sadbuttrue 4
Black African Influence On Ancient Egypt 1 hr Sadbuttrue 18
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 1 hr Sadbuttrue 28
I have token white friends. 1 hr Sadbuttrue 65
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 2 hr Sadbuttrue 89
Cavebeasts of Topix 4 hr Fun Facts 30
More from around the web