Black Men with atleast $100,000 incom...

Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry black women 83% of the time

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 16, 2014
"Black men drop black women as soon as they reach a certain level of success, don’t they? While plenty of rap stars, athletes and musicians may choose to date or marry interraciallywhen they achieve fame, the same is not true for the bulk of successful black men. By analyzing census data Toldson and Marks found that 83 percent of married black men who earned at least $100,000 annually got hitched to black women. The same is the case for educated black men of all incomes. Eighty-five percent of black male college graduates married black women. Generally, 88 percent of married black men (no matter their income or educational background) have black wives. This means that interracial marriage should not be held responsible for the singleness of black women.
Black Men Don’t Earn as Much as Black Women"
Source:
http://racerelations.about.com/od/diversityma...

"Bu...But..But...African American men chase and marry white wimmins! And what about the celebrities???" :'(

Anyways don't mind me. Just reporting.

"Bu...But...But...The celebrities..."
FlowerChild77

San Jose, CA

#2 Apr 16, 2014
big mike M wrote:
"Black men drop black women as soon as they reach a certain level of success, don’t they? While plenty of rap stars, athletes and musicians may choose to date or marry interraciallywhen they achieve fame, the same is not true for the bulk of successful black men. By analyzing census data Toldson and Marks found that 83 percent of married black men who earned at least $100,000 annually got hitched to black women. The same is the case for educated black men of all incomes. Eighty-five percent of black male college graduates married black women. Generally, 88 percent of married black men (no matter their income or educational background) have black wives. This means that interracial marriage should not be held responsible for the singleness of black women.
Source:
"Bu...But..But...African American men chase and marry white wimmins! And what about the celebrities???" :'(
This is BS and you know it, I live in California and my husband is Black all of his friends are with White, Asian and Mexican Women. When we go out all we see are interracial couples like ourselves so how can that number be 83 percent. I would say more like 40 to 45 percent but most Black Men don't want to put up with the hassle of Black Women. I work with a few Black Women and they are all single and bitter and angry so I don't say to much to them and when they find out my husband is Black they become hostile towards me. Why would any Black Man want to put up with that. I treat my husband like a king and Black Women are nowhere on his mind. Even the women on TV he likes are all White and Latin not Black and his Black Male friends feel the same way. Black Men just have more sense than Black Women.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#3 Apr 16, 2014
big mike M wrote:
Source:
Goes to show how the media has became 'reality' for so many which support the fact many of us do NOT travel or leave our neighborhoods..

Level 8

Location hidden

#4 Apr 16, 2014
FlowerChild77 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is BS and you know it, I live in California and my husband is Black all of his friends are with White, Asian and Mexican Women. When we go out all we see are interracial couples like ourselves so how can that number be 83 percent. I would say more like 40 to 45 percent but most Black Men don't want to put up with the hassle of Black Women. I work with a few Black Women and they are all single and bitter and angry so I don't say to much to them and when they find out my husband is Black they become hostile towards me. Why would any Black Man want to put up with that. I treat my husband like a king and Black Women are nowhere on his mind. Even the women on TV he likes are all White and Latin not Black and his Black Male friends feel the same way. Black Men just have more sense than Black Women.
But...But...But...! California doesn't represent ALL of Black America. Matter fact the West Coast has the lowest amount of Black Americans, while the Southeast does. Meanwhile blacks are more successful in the Southeast in places like Atlanta and Charlotte and black marriage is high their.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Level 8

Location hidden

#5 Apr 16, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Goes to show how the media has became 'reality' for so many which support the fact many of us do NOT travel or leave our neighborhoods..
Agreed friend.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 16, 2014
AAM need to only procreate with African women. This will solve the problem within 2 generations
FlowerChild77

San Jose, CA

#7 Apr 16, 2014
dev143 wrote:
AAM need to only procreate with African women. This will solve the problem within 2 generations
That's racist, the children Black Men have with White Women are smarter and more accepted in society. I have three wonderful sons and Women tell them all the time that they are good looking and all of them are honor students. They get grief from Black kids because they are smart and good looking and don't talk slang. My husband and I instilled pride within them and they can stand up against bullies and not let it affect them. Black Men and White Women are good together and people like you need to shut up and keep your opinions to yourself. We are doing the world a favor by raising great smart children.

Level 8

Location hidden

#8 Apr 16, 2014
FlowerChild77 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's racist, the children Black Men have with White Women are smarter and more accepted in society. I have three wonderful sons and Women tell them all the time that they are good looking and all of them are honor students. They get grief from Black kids because they are smart and good looking and don't talk slang. My husband and I instilled pride within them and they can stand up against bullies and not let it affect them. Black Men and White Women are good together and people like you need to shut up and keep your opinions to yourself. We are doing the world a favor by raising great smart children.
And this post is not racist? O_o

"the children Black Men have with White Women are SMARTER and more accepted in society."

Saying that mixed kids are smarter and more accepted than black kids?

And I hope you know that I'm of mixed race...

Level 8

Location hidden

#9 Apr 16, 2014
dev143 wrote:
AAM and AAW need to stop with this silly gender war(which only really exist online) and come to a common ground to fix BOTH of their problems.
DaveyD

UK

#10 Apr 16, 2014
I would disagree w/the 83% figure. I know for me personally try as I may to kept my salary secret, 'estimates' of it are made and many if not most BW are jealous/intimidated by it (some WW too). WW are generally more open, and probably more used to high wage earners so they're usually a better match for me. Not hatin' just stating facts.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11 Apr 16, 2014
DaveyD wrote:
I would disagree w/the 83% figure. I know for me personally try as I may to kept my salary secret,'estimates' of it are made and many if not most BW are jealous/intimidated by it (some WW too). WW are generally more open, and probably more used to high wage earners so they're usually a better match for me. Not hatin' just stating facts.
You live in the UK though. Not trying to be rude though.

Level 7

Location hidden

#12 Apr 16, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
AAM and AAW need to stop with this silly gender war(which only really exist online) and come to a common ground to fix BOTH of their problems.
You think its only online? I respectfully disagree...Sure, in face to face life the virtiol expressed here is absent, but the passive hostility is on full display.

Especially in the corporate world.

Level 8

Location hidden

#13 Apr 16, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think its only online? I respectfully disagree...Sure, in face to face life the virtiol expressed here is absent, but the passive hostility is on full display.
The BM vs BW HATRED that goes on here? No I have never witnessed it offline. But I do agree that I've seen BW bash BM and BM bash BW offline, but nothing too severe like on here. IDK probably where I live.

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Apr 16, 2014
FlowerChild77 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie, I live near San Jose and the Bay Area, and I am originally from Southern California, and YES most Black men are with Black women. Most college educated Black men are with Black women and prefer Black women, and even most Black entertainers are still with Black women.

You b--tches (& I mean that in the definition of the word, not just to say it, but it fits here) need to grow up. You'll never be Black women, and most Black men prefer to be with Black women.
Cyrus

Buffalo, NY

#15 Apr 16, 2014
And this is supposed to be some kind of good news? lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#16 Apr 16, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
The BM vs BW HATRED that goes on here? No I have never witnessed it offline. But I do agree that I've seen BW bash BM and BM bash BW offline, but nothing too severe like on here. IDK probably where I live.
I agree with you there...I was speaking too the passive hostility of BW towards BM when in the presence of well-to-do white folks, most notably in the corporate environment.

The average black woman in the corporate world would prefer black men not to be there at all.

Level 8

Location hidden

#17 Apr 16, 2014
Cyrus wrote:
And this is supposed to be some kind of good news? lol
The point is that people have this weird mindset that rich black men or black in general only marry out...Thats why this thread was created in the first place.

And also I'm looking at you Ashanti King.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#18 Apr 16, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the article stated Cooperate BM & College BM usually marry BW while the one's in the media is were we see most of the division. Since we rarely see who Cooperate BM or College BM are dating in the media, we have too rely on travel or stats on this demographic.

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Apr 16, 2014
And now that I've completed my task. I now take my leave from this sh*t hole.

I wish you all well.

Level 8

Location hidden

#20 Apr 16, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you there...I was speaking too the passive hostility of BW towards BM when in the presence of well-to-do white folks, most notably in the corporate environment.
The average black woman in the corporate world would prefer black men not to be there at all.
Oh this I agree with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are LATINO men so FREAKIN SEXY? (Dec '09) 3 min Elbori86 81
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 5 min Istimn 45
affirmative action should be banned. (Aug '15) 6 min The Superior Axe 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,534,529
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 10 min Black Zilla 148
This young black man is officially leaving this... 40 min Paul 49
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 43 min The Unmoved Axe 7
Racism in America 2 hr revolving doors 543
This young black man is officially back 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 115
More from around the web