THE AA FORUM members HAVE KNOW LIFE

THE AA FORUM members HAVE KNOW LIFE

Posted in the African-American Forum

A GOOD BLACK MAN

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#1 Jun 10, 2008
you people have know life what so ever it just dont make know kind of since to stay on here everyday 24/7 dont yall have some kind of job or something else to do i mean ya aint helping the black community at all cuz all ya do is bicker and argue all the freakin time over nothing GO AND GET A LIFE YOU IDIOTS NOWWWWWWWWWW

Black N Red

“KK's 5 Star Beauty”

Since: May 08

KK The Capo Don Supreme

#2 Jun 10, 2008
A GOOD BLACK MAN wrote:
you people have know life what so ever it just dont make know kind of since to stay on here everyday 24/7 dont yall have some kind of job or something else to do i mean ya aint helping the black community at all cuz all ya do is bicker and argue all the freakin time over nothing GO AND GET A LIFE YOU IDIOTS NOWWWWWWWWWW
You wouldn't KNOW that if you weren't on here 24/7 but since you KNOW everything you should KNOW you don't spell NO K-N-O-W!!!!!!You're an IDIOT did you KNOW that!???!!!

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Arkansas City, KS

#3 Jun 10, 2008
A GOOD BLACK MAN wrote:
well boo come and join the club

“check my footwork........ ..”

Since: May 07

you aint got these ;p

#4 Jun 10, 2008
Black N Red wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't KNOW that if you weren't on here 24/7 but since you KNOW everything you should KNOW you don't spell NO K-N-O-W!!!!!!You're an IDIOT did you KNOW that!???!!!
babe i love you to peices now let it burn http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKIN300EOFV8V...

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

London, UK

#5 Jun 10, 2008
DUMBASS!! You have no life. you stalk us around the WHOLE of topix.
foolish ass........

“Judge people not their race”

Level 1

Since: May 08

Saint Louis

#6 Jun 10, 2008
Black N Red wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't KNOW that if you weren't on here 24/7 but since you KNOW everything you should KNOW you don't spell NO K-N-O-W!!!!!!You're an IDIOT did you KNOW that!???!!!
lmbao!!
A GOOD BLACK MAN

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#7 Jun 10, 2008
EastLDNgyal wrote:
DUMBASS!! You have no life. you stalk us around the WHOLE of topix.
foolish ass........
SO i see ya single now lol guess you den s*** that d*** that good huh
someone

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 10, 2008
A GOOD BLACK MAN wrote:
Do me a favor. Read the statement below in quotations, as fast as possible outloud. Repeat until you understand.

"I We Ta Did, Sofa King We Ta Did"

“Selah”

Level 1

Marietta, GA

#9 Jun 10, 2008
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Do me a favor. Read the statement below in quotations, as fast as possible outloud. Repeat until you understand.
"I We Ta Did, Sofa King We Ta Did"
lol My brother's calls himself Sofa King Dope! People are always like what? Until I tell them to say it fast! lol

“Selah”

Level 1

Marietta, GA

#10 Jun 10, 2008
*brother*

“wake up...we miss you.”

Since: Nov 07

Singapore, Singapore

#11 Jun 10, 2008
I dont understand what have know life means..

but if you mean NO life then I somewhat agree. Some folks [like you and the like] do stay on here. For what exactly? i do not know*. To get their rocks off perhaps.

*I used 'know' correctly here. ;)

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

#12 Jun 10, 2008
at least we know the difference between "know" and "no" lol

Since: Nov 07

Mama Somalia

#13 Jun 10, 2008
Black N Red wrote:
LOOOOOOOOL c/s

“If you live to love you will..”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

love to live ((South London))

#14 Jun 10, 2008
Kennyinbmore wrote:
at least we know the difference between "know" and "no" lol
LMAO!
someone

Louisville, KY

#15 Jun 10, 2008
LaTasha wrote:
<quoted text>
lol My brother's calls himself Sofa King Dope! People are always like what? Until I tell them to say it fast! lol
Yea, I don't think he's caught on yet. I hope he's at work askin' his coworkers!lol

“Engaged :)”

Woking, UK

#16 Jun 10, 2008
A GOOD BLACK MAN wrote:
<quoted text>SO i see ya single now lol guess you den s*** that d*** that good huh
LOL!!!
Your woman STILL refusin to get on her knees??? DAMN. I feel sorry for ya, bruh.

“Dreams are the touchstones of ”

Since: Feb 07

Our characters

#17 Jun 10, 2008
WELL NEITHER DO YOU...OR ANY OF YOUR OTHER PERSONALITIES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 1 min TeaseMyth 851
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Panks 1,478,879
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 2 min The Wookie 30
Topix censors certain replies...interesting 4 min Israelite Suprema... 17
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 5 min TeaseMyth 147
Does Race Biologically Exist? 7 min SobieskiSavedEurope 507
8 people shot at MLK celebration 8 min Curtis 2
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 3 hr Redefined 326
More from around the web