why do white people steal from other ...

why do white people steal from other cultures

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 58
Next Last

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Egyptians are not white. You can look at some of their ancient art and statues and statuettes none of them have Caucasian features. Just a matter of fact it's quite blatant white people always trying to brainwash some of you dense people into believing that they're superior and other races don't matter just like Hollywood always try to portray king tut or cleopatra as being white that is some fallacious racist bs like they had a show called "friends" and "friends" was supposed to take place in New York City where a lot of minorities live and they didn't have no minority as a friend why? Because whites want you to believe we don't exist just like they try to do with Egypt. They stole from every race and culture and try to make it seem as blacks are criminals and they been doing it since the beginning of time. They robbed Africa from their knowledge and it's wealth. Now I wish some imbecile would come and here and dispute different because what I wrote is irrefutable. And for those who argue that egyptions were white is because you are ashame to be black.can anybody interpret this to me? If Egypt was primarily caucasion then why did napoleon shoot off the sphinx nose? the ancient sphinx is mysterious first they say alexander the great shot off it's nose then napoleon. But I never seen an Egyptian sculpture or artifact with white features. African is the motherland and home to civilization.Even some of these whites have black blood in them but don't want to realize it. Blacks are all over the world that's why they say if you have one drop of black blood then you're black. Why? because the simple fact that the black gene dominates everything wether people acknowledge it or not. Like Ancient prophets, Ancient Egypt, Discoveries, Inventions
almost anything the black man has done, whites steal and claim it as theirs
Don't believe me
just look at a history book,
Take a history book written in 1970's vs one written in 2008
Look at how Elijah McCoy all of a sudden is a lot lighter with white features.
This has been happening ever since Whites invaded africa. white people hate blacks so much, that it is in them to believe they are nothin. This comes from your forefathers who was extremely racist, so I am not surpised. It is 3 times as many pyramids in sudan/nubia/cush than egypt. No one talks about that, cause if you did make that special then you would have to break all these white racist heart and give the birth place of the pharaohs to cush!
The White race have existed for 6000 years and have brung destruction to the earth and all people of color that live civilize & peaceful before their existence. They steal corrupt and take credit for others history to civilization.

White Mans True History: Destruction & Deception

Judged:

86

31

26

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Queen Nefrashizzle

UK

#2 Jul 25, 2012
you really come out with a lot of old crap!

Judged:

34

12

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>Whites steal from other cultures? This coming from someone who uses a computer, electricity, drives a car, and uses a telephone...all of which were discovered/invented by whites. All you people do is lie and whine about "duh white man" 24 hours a d*mn day. Why don't you take a luxury cruise to Africa so you won't have to be anywhere near us, YOUR HIGHNESS?
White people made cars computers and phones? lmfao.
in your lil caveman mind you would really believe that. where in this country do you see anything made in america.
no honey made in china or somewhere else. bill gates ain't nothing great he even stole things from blacks and people of color so did albert einstein he was a thief, a liar and a plagiarist. white people steal Inventions, steal history and white wash it. white people are not original in anything they do. I bet you even believe that whites started rock N' roll well I have to be the barer of bad news but they didn't. when you bring up past history you can tell that there seems to be abit of racism there! its like its bad if we try to prove our point. and if we do try to prove it then they wanna call us all racist, names and ect.

I dont let it bother me! it helps them live on with thier lifes knowing there rich lying dadies own the world and fill it will lies. if white can steal a whole continent then why would they pass up a chance to steal anything else. white people are not original in anything great or magnificent.
One needs to ask, why is it the white people seem to have all this problem with us, than other races?

Why is it that whites have gone on global propaganda black character assassination of us as a people?

Why us WHITE MEDIA refuse to show the LOVELY CITIES OF AFRICA, BUT RATHER FOCUS ON THE DILAPIDATED AREAS and even want us to believe that in the western metropolitan countries EXIST NO SEWERS?

One needs to ask, why has whites even go as far to brain-wash their little children who are devils on such matters?

What are whites SCARED OF?

ARE THEY SCARED THAT THE BLACK MAN WILL RISE ONE DAY AND DEAL WITH THE CAUSE?

THE ONLY POWER OF THE WHITE MAN IS THEIR MILITARY...

REMOVE THEIR MILITARY THEY WOULD BE RUNNING TO THE HILLS.

LET AFRICA BEEF UP ITS MILITARY IN A UNIFICATION MANNER, THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.

WHITES ARE COWARDS AND CANNOT SURVIVE ON ANY LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.

CHEAT, ROB, KILL AND STEAL IS THEIR ORDER OF THE DAY.

WHAT IS THERE TO BE PROUD OF?
if white people was so great you wouldn't spend so much time with hate in your hearts. you would let you works and wonders speak for itself. but you can't becuz you were never apart of it in the first place. Black people have invented everyday items such as the traffic light,elavators the pencil sharpner, oil-dripping cup for trains,peanut butter, the refregarator,the shoe making machine, the clock and a black man named Lewis Latimer helped edison create the light bulb, Dr. Patricia E. Bath invented a form of surgery so the blind could see and even the telephone was invented by a black person but he was not allowed to pantent it ,Philip Emeagwali a black man he invented the computer i could go on but just tell me somthing that white people have invented?

Judged:

36

20

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
pn2cladelover

Gravesend, UK

#5 Jul 25, 2012
1.all races have contribute to mankind

2.but whites like beatrice and q nefrashizzle cant admit blacks created things,

3.they cant even admit the egyptians were black african

lets see their rply

Judged:

24

15

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Maria Mexican Proud

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2012
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
Egyptians are not white. You can look at some of their ancient art and statues and statuettes none of them have Caucasian features. Just a matter of fact it's quite blatant white people always trying to brainwash some of you dense people into believing that they're superior and other races don't matter just like Hollywood always try to portray king tut or cleopatra as being white that is some fallacious racist bs like they had a show called "friends" and "friends" was supposed to take place in New York City where a lot of minorities live and they didn't have no minority as a friend why? Because whites want you to believe we don't exist just like they try to do with Egypt. They stole from every race and culture and try to make it seem as blacks are criminals and they been doing it since the beginning of time. They robbed Africa from their knowledge and it's wealth. Now I wish some imbecile would come and here and dispute different because what I wrote is irrefutable. And for those who argue that egyptions were white is because you are ashame to be black.can anybody interpret this to me? If Egypt was primarily caucasion then why did napoleon shoot off the sphinx nose? the ancient sphinx is mysterious first they say alexander the great shot off it's nose then napoleon. But I never seen an Egyptian sculpture or artifact with white features. African is the motherland and home to civilization.Even some of these whites have black blood in them but don't want to realize it. Blacks are all over the world that's why they say if you have one drop of black blood then you're black. Why? because the simple fact that the black gene dominates everything wether people acknowledge it or not. Like Ancient prophets, Ancient Egypt, Discoveries, Inventions
almost anything the black man has done, whites steal and claim it as theirs
Don't believe me
just look at a history book,
Take a history book written in 1970's vs one written in 2008
Look at how Elijah McCoy all of a sudden is a lot lighter with white features.
This has been happening ever since Whites invaded africa. white people hate blacks so much, that it is in them to believe they are nothin. This comes from your forefathers who was extremely racist, so I am not surpised. It is 3 times as many pyramids in sudan/nubia/cush than egypt. No one talks about that, cause if you did make that special then you would have to break all these white racist heart and give the birth place of the pharaohs to cush!
The White race have existed for 6000 years and have brung destruction to the earth and all people of color that live civilize & peaceful before their existence. They steal corrupt and take credit for others history to civilization.
White Mans True History: Destruction & Deception
I AGREE WITH YOU 100% VERY SMART LADY

Judged:

15

11

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lawlz

Switzerland

#7 Jul 25, 2012
All coons talk about is Egypt.

GET OVER IT LOL.

What's next?

I've done heard that the Vikings were black... what's next.

Judged:

21

12

4

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

#8 Jul 25, 2012
According to tradition, incestuous marriages between the pharaohs and their sisters were common.

In the 4th dynasty (c. 2600-2450 BC ?), Khufu (aka "Cheops"), the pharaoh who most scholars believe built the Great Pyramid of Giza, had a wife named Meritites who was maybe his sister (or half-sister). Khufu's father Sneferu and his mother Hetepheres are also believed to have both been children of the pharaoh Huni. Khufu's son and successor Djedefre married his (probably half) sister Hetepheres who had previously been married to another brother or half-brother named Kawab with whom she produced a daughter, the future queen Meresankh.

Looking ahead to the 18th dynasty (c. 1550-1300 BC ?), Thutmosis II was married to his sister Hatshetsup with whom he had a daughter (his "son and heir" Thutmosis III was the child of a lesser wife or concubine). Thutmosis IV's second queen, Iaret, was probably his sister although again she was not the mother of his son and successor Amenhotep III. Finally, the famous King Tutankhamun's wife Ankhesenamen was probably either his half-sister or his niece. Also, DNA tests administered on the mummies of 18th-dynasty royals appear consistent with the genealogical accounts gleaned from inscriptions, including the marriages between close relatives.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 25, 2012
I admit I steal the women from the AA culture.

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 27, 2012
Afro people are -with few exceptions- living in a world of fantasy. Now, brain deads, read about:

Pythagoras
Plato
Aristotle
Archimedes
Empedocles
Euclid
Diophant
Epictetus
Plotinus
Aeschylus
Euripides
Alexander the Great
Julius Caesar
Boethius
Saint Augustine
Fibonacci
Vieta
Descartes
Newton
Pascal
Leonardo
Michelangelo
Palestrina
Galileo
Kepler
Shakespeare
Montaigne
Dante
Halley
Cervantes
...
James Watt
Lavoisier
Pasteur
Koch
Hertz
Maxwell
Stephenson
Carnot
Humphry Davy
Diesel
Edison
Brothers Wright
Tesla
John Von Neumann
Turing
Heisenberg
Dirac
Ziolkowski
Marvin Minsky
James Watson
..

Stupid Egypt.
pn2cladelover

Gravesend, UK

#12 Jul 27, 2012
yes but didnt the phoenicians,egyptians influence greece??????

dosent all modern electronic stuff use the binary code from west africa which then went to the middle east then libiniz???????

isit true that europeans never invented agriculture,city building,reading and writing,domesticating cattle????
Sophia

Chelmsford, UK

#13 Jul 27, 2012
Someone with a MASSIVE chip on their shoulder!
By blacks you mean Africans, as l might be wrong when l`m guessing your from that continent?? lf us `abinos` as you refer to us, as it`s of some scientists belief (SOME) think all man derived from Africa. Not by own l might add. As; let`s face it every year new scientific evidence comes about to blow out the water, last years `supposed enlightening revelelations`.. Let`s face it, if all this was true we`d be still be hunting as the cavemen did and living in mud huts.. If Africans were so innovated, motivated and willing to get off their backsides and actually do something other then breed then what you say above might have some credence.. For as long as l`ve been alive, there`s been charities for this that and the other for Africa.. Whitey ist`nt doing the oppressing now your own people are holding you back, your corrupt leaders.. This is why the beautiful cities that l know Africa has is never seen in the UK. As we know the poorer areas still need charity.. Again not because of whiteys oppression, that`s gone, past.. But your own corrupt leaders stopping ALL parts of Africa from flourishing.
pn2cladelover

Gravesend, UK

#14 Jul 27, 2012
its a mixture of the west with imf bank etc and african leaders ,

its 1 dimensional your argument if an african leder lke mugabe stands up against western agression you are hit with sanctions, coups i.e lybia/ iraq/remember short memory some people have you insult us as to think we cant see the west planof tota;l control of the world

LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU DISCUSS THE SHORTCOMINGS OF BLCKS
Sophia

Chelmsford, UK

#15 Jul 27, 2012
pn2cladelover wrote:
its a mixture of the west with imf bank etc and african leaders ,
its 1 dimensional your argument if an african leder lke mugabe stands up against western agression you are hit with sanctions, coups i.e lybia/ iraq/remember short memory some people have you insult us as to think we cant see the west planof tota;l control of the world
LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU DISCUSS THE SHORTCOMINGS OF BLCKS
You think the small man in the west wants the so called New world order?? The only ones to benefit will be the bloated elite!
pn2cladelover

Gravesend, UK

#16 Jul 27, 2012
yes i no,but it seems if blcks do something wrong all blacks are trnish so i do the smae with whites
Sophia

Chelmsford, UK

#17 Jul 27, 2012
pn2cladelover wrote:
yes i no,but it seems if blcks do something wrong all blacks are trnish so i do the smae with whites
Not all whites are like that as not all blacks are.. Racism causes racism.. There`s good and bad in all.. l do get annoyed though when people hold themselves back tho from their full potential by blaming others. That`s my argument.
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

#18 Jul 27, 2012
Ideas spread from one human society to another via cultural diffusion

Cultural Diffusion is driven by:

1. Trade

2. Military Conquest and occupations, including forced relocations

3. Geographical proximity.

4. Immigration:(either forced or voluntary)

5. Emigration:(either forced or voluntary

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 27, 2012
Trans-cultural diffusion

In cultural anthropology and cultural geography, cultural diffusion, as first conceptualized by Alfred L. Kroeber in his influential 1940 paper Stimulus Diffusion, or trans-cultural diffusion in later reformulations, is the spread of cultural items—such as ideas, styles, religions, technologies, languages etc.—between individuals, whether within a single culture or from one culture to another. It is distinct from the diffusion of innovations within a single culture.

Diffusion across cultures is a well-attested and also uncontroversial phenomenon. For example, the practice of agriculture is widely believed to have diffused from somewhere in the Middle East to all of Eurasia, less than 10,000 years ago, having been adopted by many pre-existing cultures. Other established examples of diffusion include the spread of the war chariot and iron smelting in ancient times, and the use of cars and Western business suits in the 20th century

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-cultural_d...

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20 Jul 28, 2012
if white people are the first people. then why is it that they have not shown the facts of that by giving birth to babies of another skin tone other then theres. why is it you see black people in africa and other places with blond hair and blue eye babies without a white gene in them? Answer that.

http://vision02.com/meet-the-black-brazilian-...
moflard

Kalvehave, Denmark

#21 Jul 29, 2012
Brainiac2 wrote:
Trans-cultural diffusion
In cultural anthropology and cultural geography, cultural diffusion, as first conceptualized by Alfred L. Kroeber in his influential 1940 paper Stimulus Diffusion, or trans-cultural diffusion in later reformulations, is the spread of cultural items—such as ideas, styles, religions, technologies, languages etc.—between individuals, whether within a single culture or from one culture to another. It is distinct from the diffusion of innovations within a single culture.
Diffusion across cultures is a well-attested and also uncontroversial phenomenon. For example, the practice of agriculture is widely believed to have diffused from somewhere in the Middle East to all of Eurasia, less than 10,000 years ago, having been adopted by many pre-existing cultures. Other established examples of diffusion include the spread of the war chariot and iron smelting in ancient times, and the use of cars and Western business suits in the 20th century
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-cultural_d...
Actually these days Diffusion is not seen as the only mechanism of change. To take the example of agriculture - it isn't believed that ALL agriculture within Eurasia started from the Fertile Crescent, China it seems developed it completely independently of Levantine influence (and visa-versa). Recent finds that show a widespread trend of incipient agriculture in the Epi-Palaeolithic have moved the debate on since the time when Diffusion was seen as the only mechanism at work. Nowadays it's thought things were often a mix of independent development and diffusion.
moflard

Kalvehave, Denmark

#22 Jul 29, 2012
pn2cladelover wrote:
yes but didnt the phoenicians,egyptians influence greece??????
dosent all modern electronic stuff use the binary code from west africa which then went to the middle east then libiniz???????
isit true that europeans never invented agriculture,city building,reading and writing,domesticating cattle????
Of course Greece was influenced by the nations it was in contact with, but in return it influenced them. Influence is always reciprocal (even when the people involved don't want to admit it).

As for the Europeans, no agriculture was an introduction into Europe but Europe did have early urbanisation and also independently developed Bronze technology. Writing's up in the air - it depends on whether you view the Vinca Script as a writing system or as a proto-writing system. Some do some don't.

Domestication of cattle? No as I recall the earliest there was in Northern Africa by quite a bit (Fayum Neolithic?- I'd have to check), however it does look like Eurasians were the first to domesticate the horse and there's also evidence that the first form of the domestic dog (not related alas to our present companions) took place in Europe.

Personally I don't think NOT inventing something is so bad, what exactly is wrong with the ability to recognise a good idea when you see one and then adapt it to your needs (as in agriculture where new crops had to be developed as it spread to deal with different environments)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 58
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I've just finished eating some fish, fries and ... 10 min Summer Jones 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min DJTrump 1,617,599
This is the kind of black male I like 1 hr Ghhb 1
Is this really the KKK and not the AA Forum 1 hr FireFellow44 27
Where is the President>? 2 hr New Flava 31
40 Haitians perish at Sea leaving their Superio... 2 hr New Flava 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Micha Ben Israel 136,965
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 hr New Flava 434
Can America Become 80% White Again? 4 hr Ms Mack 72
Temple of Ramses II discovered! White DNA!!! 9 hr Factsmatter 24
More from around the web