BM have to Complete with WM for Attractive Educated BW

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 159 Comments Last updated Sunday Jun 22
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 7, 2014
 
BM have to Complete with WM for Attractive Educated BW

You don't have access to Attractive Black women they go for white males! lmao
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nobody went for wm elliot rodgers, and he had priviledge and everything, he said, " im a wm im entitled to you, youre not supposed to turn me down" its supposed to be like in the movies, i get the girl, bytch........pop pop pop bang 9mm automatic!
X-TREME BIAS

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 7, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Actually there is no competition, we White guys always get the nod of approval & the colored boys get slammed each & every time when it comes to BW choosing who they desire to be with, education notwithstanding.
JDX

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 7, 2014
 
Who cares? I go for dumb blonds!
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 7, 2014
 
Big Knob wrote:
Nobody went for wm elliot rodgers, and he had priviledge and everything, he said, " im a wm im entitled to you, youre not supposed to turn me down" its supposed to be like in the movies, i get the girl, bytch........pop pop pop bang 9mm automatic!
*

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TH24UUL3GRIDD...

“Peace, Love and Happiness”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 7, 2014
 
X-TREME BIAS wrote:
Actually there is no competition, we White guys always get the nod of approval & the colored boys get slammed each & every time when it comes to BW choosing who they desire to be with, education notwithstanding.
This is becoming true, this is why some black men are envious of white men.
dumbdumb

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 7, 2014
 
Elliot Rodgers life sucked Ass.. his parents Are stupid..
dumbdumb

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 7, 2014
 
his Parents Are so bad at raising kids they may As well have been black people..
dumbdumb

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 7, 2014
 
I can't believe I said that.. I lol i'm sorry..
dunutrus

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 7, 2014
 
The girls he was mad at weren't even that hot..
dunutrus

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 7, 2014
 
hey his experience is like when I was a little kid And I saw people kissinthe splash park And I get jealous LOL..
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 7, 2014
 
T-BOS wrote:
If you add 4.7 million more ww than wm, then add the number who're gay, or the 70% ir marriages in america, plus those who ww say who're undesireable, then the 16.6 million ww who're already single, then sorry ass sbt has to compete with ww and not the other way around, now whats your opinion scholar.

KayHymowitz.com/
HannaRosin.com/
KateBolick.com/
Now ww are saying where are the men. But look at the educated single ones who're of color..........

“Wife of Hendrix :)”

Since: May 14

Seattle, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 7, 2014
 
I havnt eaten for two days and i dont even feel hugnry :o

“Wife of Hendrix :)”

Since: May 14

Seattle, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 7, 2014
 
Being near the water, is like being close to the edge of the earth
and
the ocean is like.. a whole nother world.
and
space is a mystery its captivating.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 7, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Throughout America, much proof both on and off the internet clearly illustrates black males are on the grand scale, more angrier, more hostile, and more insecure than their non-black counterparts. Worst of all, these metrics, show little if any signs of changing. Most BMs and their supporters however have difficulty accepting the evidence and facts.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 7, 2014
 
Big Knob--Maceo wrote:
Nobody went for wm elliot rodgers, and he had priviledge and everything, he said, " im a wm im entitled to you, youre not supposed to turn me down" its supposed to be like in the movies, i get the girl, bytch........pop pop pop bang 9mm automatic!
Maceo

You were married to a Fuggly Low Class White woman and did her wrong! Now your almost 60 years old, broke and impotent, not much you can do with Poor health and no money.

I think your got Bytch Slapped! lmao

I"m still dating White men only! lmao
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's well-documented that black males hate the growth of non-black men w/black women relationships much more than his counterparts denounce the vice-versa. The devil's all in the details.

black males in America are becoming increasingly angrier, unhappier and insecure in much forms with much proof. many of their violent crimes are often revealed to be passion-sparked.
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

T-BOS wrote:
Throughout America, much proof both on and off the internet clearly illustrates black males are on the grand scale, more angrier, more hostile, and more insecure than their non-black counterparts. Worst of all, these metrics, show little if any signs of changing. Most BMs and their supporters however have difficulty accepting the evidence and facts.
It appears on a grand scale that you have bm delusions and your daily bm bashing attempts are suggest bitterness, and your analysis is flawed, why waste time on men you claim are nothing every post everyday. You already know the score, 6 million more women than men in america, more women in college at a rate of 57% w vs 43% for men plus 4.7 million more ww 16.6 mil, ww already single, add it up, scholar, now who is going to be competing with whom?.........be honesst please......
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The thread's headline and OP's message is simple - black men's jealousy and envy upon knowing they're continuously facing stiff, if not insurmountable competition. I know it, you know it, BM in general know it and the American people know it.
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 7, 2014
 
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
You were married to a Fuggly Low Class White woman and did her wrong! Now your almost 60 years old, broke and impotent, not much you can do with Poor health and no money.
I think your got Bytch Slapped! lmao
I"m still dating White men only! lmao
im lmao at your desperation daily saddie 'ol boy, my only wish is that you dont become another elliot rodgers a 22 yr old and never kissed a woman, all jokes aside sad, how come your ex didnt marry you..........because pink trees bare strange fruit..........let the de-albinizing process begin..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••