Jazzie is back! aka: goldengirl, forr...

Jazzie is back! aka: goldengirl, forreal, 4real, ect.

Posted in the African-American Forum

“Kiss it!”

Since: Dec 06

woodbury

#1 Mar 11, 2007
All right yall, like I said b4 she will come back, wow, I think she think she can fool us, well for me the reason why I said that is her is, 1) why she knows everyone here and she only came here last week, like for example cheeks business and stuff like that, 2) the other names was gone.3) she is on the thread where jazzie use to be at 4) SHE SNAP LIKE JAZZIE 5) IF YOU WILL ALL READ HER LAST POST WHEN SHE ALREADY SNAP NOW AND BEFORE, SAME WORDS, "SUCK UP" got ya jazzie!
Ashley

Windsor, CO

#2 Mar 11, 2007
lilmommie wrote:
All right yall, like I said b4 she will come back, wow, I think she think she can fool us, well for me the reason why I said that is her is, 1) why she knows everyone here and she only came here last week, like for example cheeks business and stuff like that, 2) the other names was gone.3) she is on the thread where jazzie use to be at 4) SHE SNAP LIKE JAZZIE 5) IF YOU WILL ALL READ HER LAST POST WHEN SHE ALREADY SNAP NOW AND BEFORE, SAME WORDS, "SUCK UP" got ya jazzie!
Look at you hahahahaha...putting everyone on blast tonight lilmommie LOL. I don't know why people post with several different names anyway. That shows cowardness if you ask me.
Cuteblkdude

AOL

#3 Mar 11, 2007
lilmommie wrote:
It looks like her medication has worn off again.

“Kiss it!”

Since: Dec 06

woodbury

#4 Mar 11, 2007
Cuteblkdude wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like her medication has worn off again.
She really need help, and she started to sound like jazzie now, the real jazzie is coming out of her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min The Donald_ 1,404,878
Is there a Subtle Black Genocide Going On In th... 1 min bluestreak returns 463
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 2 min dcool 1,048
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 3 min Black women 66
Topix AFAM Looks Like Neonazi Forum Godlikeprod... 7 min Black women 16
For every "group" like BLM... 7 min Black Deaths Matter 1
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 7 min dcool 7,114
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 32 min Hillary 2016 36
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 48 min ais2fire 14,515
The DNC Convention 48 min Ruarridoll 54