Blacks, Religion and Homosexuals

Blacks, Religion and Homosexuals

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Why are so many black people such hypocritical bigots; I don't understand why they often live in "sin", yet claim to be christian. Party and thug all week then go to church on Sunday hungover and f*ck your ho after church too. They are almost always so homophobic it is ridiculous. I am really glad not to be black and gay; that must suck to be black, but an atheist and a queer too.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 8, 2013
gonzoguy1987 wrote:
Why are so many black people such hypocritical bigots; I don't understand why they often live in "sin", yet claim to be christian. Party and thug all week then go to church on Sunday hungover and f*ck your ho after church too. They are almost always so homophobic it is ridiculous. I am really glad not to be black and gay; that must suck to be black, but an atheist and a queer too.
Many people regardless of race aren't Christians to begin with.

Just claiming to be a Christian doesn't mean it's true.

One has to walk the walk and talk the talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,579,928
hunt them down! 4 min The Laughing Axe 46
Tiny Whiteys L O S T , Got Defeated :( 5 min Bye Bye White Power 3
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 6 min Harrisson 48
News Black People in Racist Work Environments: Sello... 10 min Oliver Canterberr... 1
Ghetto Gaggers Actress TELLS ALL! 10 min The Wondrous Axe 7
Today's dead mudshark. 10 august 2017 19 min Harrisson 43
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 20 min zepol 32
I have token white friends. 2 hr KIP 68
More from around the web