Where Have All The Leaders Gone? New ...

Where Have All The Leaders Gone? New Poll Suggests Black America No Longer Looking For Heroes

There are 8 comments on the NewsOne story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Where Have All The Leaders Gone? New Poll Suggests Black America No Longer Looking For Heroes. In it, NewsOne reports that:

If a new poll commissioned by BET founder and business magnate Robert Johnson is any indication, the myth of a monolithic Black America has been shattered and one-size-fits-all Black leadership has gone the way of the cowboy - just replace rodeos with rallies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

REAL BRO

Overland Park, KS

#2 Apr 1, 2013
The thing is, why are BLACK PEOPLE the ONLY GROUP that should NOT look to their ELECTED SO- CALLED LEADERS for ANY kind of help, like ALL of the other groups you named ? that's a very DUMB AZZ statement you made. Your NOT BLACK anyway. We BLACK PEOPLE are the ONLY ones that are told that WE DON'T NEED LEADERS.... you can go straight to HELL with that. Malcolm X---(20:) since slavery, the american white man has ALWAYS kept some HANDPICKED NEGROS who fared much better than the BLACK MASSES suffering & slaving out in the HOT fields. The white man had these " house" & " yard " NEGROS for his SPECIAL SERVANTS so he threw them more CRUMBS from his RICH table. He even let them eat in his kitchen ! He knew that he could ALWAYS count on them to KEEP " GOOD MASSA" happy. He didn't even need to instruct the TRAINED BLACK PUPPET.
pual

Birmingham, UK

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Because you have no leaders there is now a huge rise in homosexuality in the black community.
effinbrooke

Houston, TX

#5 Apr 1, 2013
I blame BW for the lack of effective black leaders.
REAL BRO

Overland Park, KS

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Everybody but everybody can & do make DEMANDS of their LEADERS, But there's a sickness call HATE THE BLACK MAN, That says BLACKS are the ONLY GROUP that MUST NOT ADVANCE AT ALL COST. So, for anybody to say that BLACK PEOPLE don't NEED OUR LEADERS..... there nothing but a dam ENEMY!! Sounds like something a Jew or liberal will say.
August

Silver Springs, FL

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Start leading yourself. Be your own leader and think for yourselves. Then when you look at 'leaders' you'll see the same thing I do: white or black, they're all greedy criminals. Is that really the kind of leader you want?

Since: Mar 13

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2013
WTF. Why do you need someone to lead you? Grow up and take charge of your own life. Don't expect others to improve your situation. Only you have the power to do that.
REAL BRO

Overland Park, KS

#9 Apr 1, 2013
The point is..... We as BLACK PEOPLE, Are always being TOLD that we don't NEED leaders, and that's
BS!! We vote these people in office to address policy. IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY. What other group Of people are told this on a CONSTANT basis? NONE ! so keep going along with these SNAKES, And you will dance your way right into the GAS CHAMBER. Stop being so DUMD
REAL BRO

Overland Park, KS

#10 Apr 1, 2013
PS BW, Why don't, you stop being so DAM HATEFUL towards your own BLACK MAN. You sound like
a bunch of LAP-DOGS. But then again, you can always go & get you a RACIST KRAKA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to EXPOSE PAID TROLLS 5 min MICHA 3
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 10 min Redefined 104
Do White People Have Canine DNA In Them Making ... (Jun '14) 40 min BlackRoyal 75
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 40 min MICHA 353
I cheated now im pregnant what should i do? (Nov '12) 1 hr GoScrewYourself 41
Black Men are unattractive period (Jun '11) 1 hr truth 154
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Who 588
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr MICHA 110
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 5 hr Skiff Azlaan 283
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 7 hr Harrisson 76
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 7 hr sal 62
More from around the web