Reinstate IR Laws Against Black Men O...

Reinstate IR Laws Against Black Men Only!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 2, 2013
I have nothing against dating interracially and I use to dated a Nigerian girl while in college. But white women getting constantly harrassed by black men is going too far! I have seen this many times for myself, innocent white women just minding their own business getting followed by pursuing blacks and have felt like jumping into it and telling those black guys to knock it off and that these women are not interested in you but I would always bit my tongue.

I think only white men should be allowed to date interracially because we know how to handle it.

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Magnolia, TX

#2 Jan 2, 2013

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 2, 2013
You should be allowed to look and talk to white women but absolutely no propositioning them.
Kailegal

Montréal, Canada

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Until Black Men can prove that they are responsible, most of their rights should be taken away.

That's just my thought.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#5 Jan 2, 2013
No, we live in a BLACK DICKOCRISY!!!!

:^)
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Most white women with black men pursued them.

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#7 Jan 2, 2013
I have no problem with the competition. I still get what I want....

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#8 Jan 2, 2013
RoundTable wrote:
I have nothing against dating interracially and I use to dated a Nigerian girl while in college. But white women getting constantly harrassed by black men is going too far! I have seen this many times for myself, innocent white women just minding their own business getting followed by pursuing blacks and have felt like jumping into it and telling those black guys to knock it off and that these women are not interested in you but I would always bit my tongue.
I think only white men should be allowed to date interracially because we know how to handle it.
Really? Do you think that will ever happen or is it just what your racist little brain would like to see happen?
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#9 Jan 2, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Do you think that will ever happen or is it just what your racist little brain would like to see happen?
He is indeed, a legend in his own mind!

:^ D

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Jan 2, 2013
All men chase women, not just black men. It's a natural male instinct. But most violence against women is by men of their own race.

What you're proposing is not only illegal but unconstitutional and un-American. People should be able to date who they want.

So white men should be able to date black women, but black men should not be able to date white women?

There's a reason as you say, "white men know how to handle it." They've been sleeping with black women for centuries...and it wasn't always consensual.

Also, as a white male, you offend me.
Aunt Jo Mama

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jan 2, 2013
RoundTable wrote:
You should be allowed to look and talk to white women but absolutely no propositioning them.
Neegurs shouldn't even be allowed to look at any White person, let alone talk to them. In fact all neegurs nationwide should be corralled into 2 or 3 of their most neegur fuxated cities and kept there Palestinian style...
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#12 Jan 2, 2013
Aunt Jo Mama,

It's a shame poor powerless white trash like you can't make it happen. Keep dreaming.
All neegurs are the same

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jan 2, 2013
bdcsr wrote:
Aunt Jo Mama,
It's a shame poor powerless white trash like you can't make it happen. Keep dreaming.
It will be easy
Gil

Richmond, VA

#14 Jan 2, 2013

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Wiesbaden, Germany

#15 Jan 2, 2013
RoundTable wrote:
I have nothing against dating interracially and I use to dated a Nigerian girl while in college. But white women getting constantly harrassed by black men is going too far! I have seen this many times for myself, innocent white women just minding their own business getting followed by pursuing blacks and have felt like jumping into it and telling those black guys to knock it off and that these women are not interested in you but I would always bit my tongue.
I think only white men should be allowed to date interracially because we know how to handle it.
u made it pretty obvious that ur ex left u 4 a BM...even tho i believe that ur a moron... i do feel 4 u

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#16 Jan 2, 2013
RoundTable wrote:
I have nothing against dating interracially and I use to dated a Nigerian girl while in college. But white women getting constantly harrassed by black men is going too far! I have seen this many times for myself, innocent white women just minding their own business getting followed by pursuing blacks and have felt like jumping into it and telling those black guys to knock it off and that these women are not interested in you but I would always bit my tongue.
I think only white men should be allowed to date interracially because we know how to handle it.
Carol

Orem, UT

#17 Jan 2, 2013
RoundTable wrote:
I have nothing against dating interracially and I use to dated a Nigerian girl while in college. But white women getting constantly harrassed by black men is going too far! I have seen this many times for myself, innocent white women just minding their own business getting followed by pursuing blacks and have felt like jumping into it and telling those black guys to knock it off and that these women are not interested in you but I would always bit my tongue.
I think only white men should be allowed to date interracially because we know how to handle it.
Ever been to a mixed club or college, lol
bLACK Man

Alexandria, VA

#18 Jan 2, 2013
RoundTable wrote:
I have nothing against dating interracially and I use to dated a Nigerian girl while in college. But white women getting constantly harrassed by black men is going too far! I have seen this many times for myself, innocent white women just minding their own business getting followed by pursuing blacks and have felt like jumping into it and telling those black guys to knock it off and that these women are not interested in you but I would always bit my tongue.
I think only white men should be allowed to date interracially because we know how to handle it.
you need to die
Carol

Orem, UT

#19 Jan 3, 2013
bLACK Man wrote:
<quoted text>you need to die
Blonde old hag girl trolling again

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#20 Jan 3, 2013
Everybody loves talking about Black men. That is why I love being a Black man. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min thetruth 50,786
San Francisco or Detroit. bigger shythole? 5 min LGBT trumps black 9
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 9 min thetruth 1,681
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 14 min dcool 112
Psychotic Armed Lives Matter 19 min Tacticool Libs No... 2
New Far right POTUS , ISIS is Celebrating !!! 20 min dcool 92
King tut's tomb 24 min dcool 113
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 36 min thetruth 1,313
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 1 hr Snap 75
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 5 hr KIP 56
More from around the web