Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/chri...

On Tuesday afternoon, Dorner barricaded himself in a rustic cabin after San Bernadino County Sheriff's deputies allegedly spotted him driving a vehicle he'd stolen earlier in the day.

While in the cabin, Dorner exchanged hundreds of rounds of gunfire with members of law enforcement. One deputy died from the shooting and another was injured. Later, towering flames engulfed the cabin.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

He wasn't as clever as he sounded in his manifesto. He in fact was ill-prepared, allowed himself to get stuck in the Big Bear area and obviously didn't have a backup vehicle waiting anywhere. He could have laid low in the mts somewhere, waited until the cops relaxed and thought he was elsewhere, then left, but in a vehicle not stolen and not being looked for.

The way he did it was like he suddenly got scared and tried to run. He didn't have his shit together at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••