First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Yeah, I'm A Guy”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

So What?

#1 Aug 17, 2010
Heya! Heya! I am back...but not for any nonsense. I finally have the time to post my blogs on here and a few other places. People have been asking me to do this for quite some time and now and today is the day I am posting them on various forums.

Trolls will be ignored by ME.
Racists will be ignored by ME.
Negative comments will be ignored by ME.

This is for Black women who have natural hair, for Black women thinking about going Natural, for those sincerely interested in Natural hair and for Black men who admire Black women with Natural hair.

Also, I know a lot of women have been asking me how I keep my skin clear, even and healthy. I will also talk about that later on my Blog. I am juggling so many things right now but I am keeping the Positivity in my life and eliminating the Negativity. Feel free to comment on any of my blogs...I will moderate what gets posted and what does not. Racists and hateful posts will not be posted.

http://kinkygurl-kinkykurls.blogspot.com/

“As Above,So Below”

Since: Feb 10

The Resurrection

#2 Aug 17, 2010
Long time no see Lil Nita.
From me to you

Decatur, GA

#3 Aug 17, 2010
As a faithful and long time natural girl,(4 years, mid-back lengh hair when pressed) lemme check you out!
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Aug 17, 2010
Hey Nita! Welcome back (((Hugs and More Hughs))). Now i've been perm free for two years. But i did just recently, had my hair braided/twisted with Senegalese Twists. Lol! I could'nt hang....i guess, i'm in the transition of trying to fiqure what i want to do with my hair.

And Great Pics! They are making me feel guiiiilty!

“Yeah, I'm A Guy”

Level 1

So What?

#6 Aug 17, 2010
Good Evening _Peace_ I hope that all has been going well with you and will pray that you continue to stay in Peace and to have much happiness :-)

Thanks From me to you...this coming November will be four years for me ;-)
Going natural was one of the best decision I made.
Gobama

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 17, 2010
Nappy girl here and natural for the past 4-5 years. Your pics show just how diverse naturally kiinky hair can be. Just like most young black girls my mother practically forced me into getting a relaxer, but as an adult I make my own decisions and I couldn't be happier with the choice I made a few years back. I haven't even straightened my hair for years so it's hard to tell the length, but it's much healthier without the chemicals. For those of you thinking about going back natural you will find you'll get the best of both worlds. You can go straight, afro, wear braids and cornrolls, and the list goes on and on. For me the relaxer was robbing me of all these wonderful choices.

“Yeah, I'm A Guy”

Level 1

So What?

#8 Aug 17, 2010
MDJ wrote:
Hey Nita! Welcome back (((Hugs and More Hughs))). Now i've been perm free for two years. But i did just recently, had my hair braided/twisted with Senegalese Twists. Lol! I could'nt hang....i guess, i'm in the transition of trying to fiqure what i want to do with my hair.
And Great Pics! They are making me feel guiiiilty!
Heya MDJ!!!

Thanks...that is great you have been perm free for two years. No worries, I was the same way too in transitioning and decided to do two-strand twists and straw sets throughout my transition. You are beautiful either way IMHO :)

“Yeah, I'm A Guy”

Level 1

So What?

#9 Aug 17, 2010
Gobama wrote:
Nappy girl here and natural for the past 4-5 years. Your pics show just how diverse naturally kiinky hair can be. Just like most young black girls my mother practically forced me into getting a relaxer, but as an adult I make my own decisions and I couldn't be happier with the choice I made a few years back. I haven't even straightened my hair for years so it's hard to tell the length, but it's much healthier without the chemicals. For those of you thinking about going back natural you will find you'll get the best of both worlds. You can go straight, afro, wear braids and cornrolls, and the list goes on and on. For me the relaxer was robbing me of all these wonderful choices.
Great post! I too got a perm when I was little and now I am chemical free and the best part is now my own MOM has decided to go natural after seeing how wonderful natural hair IS. This trend is sure to grow ;)
L-des

Edison, NJ

#10 Aug 17, 2010
Hi Lil Nita, how are you doing? I hope you and yours are well!

“Yeah, I'm A Guy”

Level 1

So What?

#11 Aug 17, 2010
L-des wrote:
Hi Lil Nita, how are you doing? I hope you and yours are well!
Heya L-Des :-)

I am doing good so far. How are you and your family? I hope that all is going well.
Curious Boy

AOL

#12 Aug 17, 2010
lilnita wrote:
Heya! Heya! I am back...but not for any nonsense. I finally have the time to post my blogs on here and a few other places. People have been asking me to do this for quite some time and now and today is the day I am posting them on various forums.
This is for Black women who have natural hair, for Black women thinking about going Natural, for those sincerely interested in Natural hair and for Black men who admire Black women with Natural hair.
Also, I know a lot of women have been asking me how I keep my skin clear, even and healthy. I will also talk about that later on my Blog. I am juggling so many things right now but I am keeping the Positivity in my life and eliminating the Negativity. Feel free to comment on any of my blogs...I will moderate what gets posted and what does not. Racists and hateful posts will not be posted.
Is that you on that blog? Those are cute pictures.
rain

Edison, NJ

#13 Aug 17, 2010
lilnita wrote:
good stuff! Natural and loving it :)

“Yeah, I'm A Guy”

Level 1

So What?

#14 Aug 17, 2010
To Curious Boy: Yes, that is me and thank you :)

T rain: Thank you as well. Natural and loving it is the TRUTH!
MDJ

Location hidden

#15 Aug 17, 2010
lilnita wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya MDJ!!!
Thanks...that is great you have been perm free for two years. No worries, I was the same way too in transitioning and decided to do two-strand twists and straw sets throughout my transition. You are beautiful either way IMHO :)
Awwww thank you! You're so sweeet! Lol! I'm can't wait til you do a thread, if you don't include it in this thread on skin.(The face). Because i'm tired of Ambi.......and thinking, of going back to Carol's daughter.
MDJ

Location hidden

#16 Aug 17, 2010
I know i would find B in here (Bossy). This is her favorite Topic!(((smiles))).

“The King is Back!”

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#17 Aug 17, 2010
lilnita wrote:
Welcome back Nita! I always knew you had a sweet personality. But I never knew how pretty you were. It's god to see you again. ;)
babyg

Edison, NJ

#18 Aug 17, 2010
MDJ wrote:
I know i would find B in here (Bossy). This is her favorite Topic!(((smiles))).
You already know :) It's my livelyhood, Id better show interest lol. It has become my obsession...everything hair. I have convinced a few people to go natural under the condition that I do their hair every other week. I love it!!!
babyg

Edison, NJ

#19 Aug 17, 2010
MDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww thank you! You're so sweeet! Lol! I'm can't wait til you do a thread, if you don't include it in this thread on skin.(The face). Because i'm tired of Ambi.......and thinking, of going back to Carol's daughter.
stay AWAY from Ambi!!!

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#20 Aug 17, 2010
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back Nita! I always knew you had a sweet personality. But I never knew how pretty you were. It's god to see you again. ;)
Agree. That is a nice page too. Great work.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#21 Aug 17, 2010
lilnita wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post! I too got a perm when I was little and now I am chemical free and the best part is now my own MOM has decided to go natural after seeing how wonderful natural hair IS. This trend is sure to grow ;)
Well your hair is very pretty, so I don't see why more women wouldn't go natural. I can only imagine the damage those chemicals do to BW hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
About foreign born blacks. ---------- (Jun '14) 4 min Trouble 861
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 8 min YIM 484
All women prefer white men 9 min DR SOS 4,341
Why are BM "Ashamed" of the WW they date/marry? 12 min DR SOS 13
White man defends black woman from abusive blac... 22 min Nikki 20
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 26 min PolakPotrafi 398
Black Empire Building 28 min Funny 8
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 40 min Raada 116,690
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 32,788
More from around the web