Why are blacks afraid of Mexicans?

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Ashburn, VA

#404 Jan 21, 2014
Dougie wrote:
<quoted text>
Beware.I think Chingaso is more likely a white boy posing as a Mexican to stir up shit.
As I have said before,Black and Brown unity is essential to revolutionary change in this country.White folks want to see us divided and bringing drama to one another.
I was involved in the SF State Strike in 1968.We showed a powerful unity of black,brown,Asian and white to keep that school basically shut down for three months.
Learn from history.
Mexicans hates blacks wake the hell up blacks..
Big Knob

United States

#405 Jan 21, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
From back then up to today, most black men haven't done a stellar job at physically protecting themselves from same-sized and -aged lone and unarmed non-black men, even though the blacks have a tendency to be angrier and usually start the fights first. Weapons and flash mobs don't count as proper fighting.
words spoken by a true homosexual, he knows most bm, and I dont and im a black man, this guy has a fetish for talking about bm, all he has is an opinion, which aint shit.
darrell1903

Houston, TX

#406 Jan 22, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>words spoken by a true homosexual, he knows most bm, and I dont and im a black man, this guy has a fetish for talking about bm, all he has is an opinion, which aint shit.
Mexicans are killing you blacks all over the USA like crazy..
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#407 Jan 22, 2014
When most black males try to act beyond the scope of their threats, they often get beaten down. Once he musters the courage to challenge the average Mexican while alone and unarmed, the black could probably lose a majority of his teeth. Some blacks have even been known to get their jawbones broken - all done by Mexican fists.
darrell1903

Houston, TX

#408 Jan 29, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
When most black males try to act beyond the scope of their threats, they often get beaten down. Once he musters the courage to challenge the average Mexican while alone and unarmed, the black could probably lose a majority of his teeth. Some blacks have even been known to get their jawbones broken - all done by Mexican fists.
Blacks in the USA are going to become slaves for Mexicans,, LARAZA LARAZA
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Mexico

#409 Jan 29, 2014
Gimme mexicans any day over the lazy filthy drug dealing murdering afriKANT Negroes! I find its funny how White Americans go to Mexico and are treated well and vice versa. However afriKant Negroes never go to Mexico because they know with their coon attitude they would be killed in an instant! And to tell you mexicans the truth, thats great. An invasión of afriKANT Negroes into Mexico would ruin this lovely place! Dont look at that border fence as an obstacle for Mexicans look at it as a way to stop AfriKANTS! Hahahaha

“Trump-- I follow my instinct”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#410 Jan 29, 2014
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
Gimme mexicans any day over the lazy filthy drug dealing murdering afriKANT Negroes! I find its funny how White Americans go to Mexico and are treated well and vice versa. However afriKant Negroes never go to Mexico because they know with their coon attitude they would be killed in an instant! And to tell you mexicans the truth, thats great. An invasión of afriKANT Negroes into Mexico would ruin this lovely place! Dont look at that border fence as an obstacle for Mexicans look at it as a way to stop AfriKANTS! Hahahaha
you are funny - patroit hahaha you're scared sh*tless of blacks,mexicans and orientals
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#411 Feb 6, 2014
Once the black man can manage to act alone and lay down his weapons, the average Hispanic man has little difficulty in singlehandedly subduing and breaking the black's neck with his bare hands or beating his face into the sidewalk. Some blacks do manage to get bold and approach w/o weapons, though they often lose the fight.
darrell1903

Houston, TX

#412 Feb 6, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
Mexicans down here in Houston Texas has put them out of work!! Killing them every chance they get but blacks all ways whites! The only folks blacks will kill is other blacks that's it... I am half Mexican & Black but I do not like most blacks,
T-B0S

Atlanta, GA

#413 Feb 15, 2014
In America, whites, Hispanics, Asians, Italians, etc. are all 93ers. a bi-racial white/Hispanic is a 93er. a bi-racial Korean/Puerto Rican is a 93er. All races of women including black (generally, though there are a few who are very angry) are 93ers.

The common black man in pure ethnicity is a sevener and no other race/type comes under that category but him alone. Why such a division? It's because the black male criminal capacity might be genetic-related, not environmental or circumstantial.
darrell1903

Houston, TX

#414 Feb 15, 2014
T-B0S wrote:
In America, whites, Hispanics, Asians, Italians, etc. are all 93ers. a bi-racial white/Hispanic is a 93er. a bi-racial Korean/Puerto Rican is a 93er. All races of women including black (generally, though there are a few who are very angry) are 93ers.
The common black man in pure ethnicity is a sevener and no other race/type comes under that category but him alone. Why such a division? It's because the black male criminal capacity might be genetic-related, not environmental or circumstantial.
Its a thug gene in them look it up!! Go to u tube look up Mexicans in the Klan blacks you are in some deep stuff in the USA .....I feel so sorry for you guys !! You think that we kill you because of a gang nope due to the fact we hate you.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#416 Feb 15, 2014
White people on the right are in fear.

They've always had fear of others, but nothing strikes more fear into white people who call themselves conservative than any union between black and brown people. I have no problems with people who are Mexican. In this city they are some of the nicest people. For one thing they are no where near as hateful and loathing as America's white, right wingnuts are. I'll walk into a Mexican taqueria, order some lunch and the Mexican lady behind the counter always offers my son a plate of rice and beans on the house. It's just a kind getsure and this happens at two places I go. No, I'm not afraid of any Mexicans. It's just that nutty, prejudiced, white people are always ready to wish dread on others. At least on Topix they seem only content when there is some hint of distress amongst others.

I make it my business now to greet Mexican people. Any time I see them I let them know they are welcomed and I shake their hand. We had a crew of Mexicans to help build some retaining walls, and I bought them a nice lunch on the last day of back breaking work. I always stocked the fridge downstairs with cold drinks for them too. People don't forget the kindness and these guys will not forget me. My son goes to school with Mexican kids and they have been nice to him. It's been a positive so far.

People everywhere need to know the meddling, fear, and the hate some white people in America are truly capable of.

I know it well.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Schertz, TX

#417 Feb 16, 2014
King Ahzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya`ll didn`t take our jobs ya`ll took the jobs that nobody wanted cuz black americans are samrter than mexicans`s. Mexicans are afraid to fight us 1 on 1 or even 1 on 3. I didnt`t know that getting a raise and moving to Orange cty was getting pushed out of town. Hey ya`ll can have South Central, East LA, Montebello cuz that`s not where the money`s at, every other race and ethnic group in Ameica get`s it but Mexicans don`t. While ya`ll get in those pick up trucks and Mow a rich blackmans lawn, one of yor bean dip chicks can keep her hands of of 6`1 185lbs Afro-Latino while i stick my silverback nuts in thier culo. Hey great strategy u guys put fourth. I say u guys should protest so another bill can get rejected. Americas weakest link= Mexicans. LOL. How`s the beans down thier??? Send me a postcard of your shanty home while these filthy dirty black guys live in descent homes in Los Angeles. U guys are funny. Make up your mind, are u indian or white???
Sure whatever Tyrone keep dreaming we all know blacks are at the bottom that is why so many of you want "mix: babies lol Plus light skin black women like white and us here in TX they would not go near a ugly ape also mexican girls date white guys second after us.
Geoffrey

Houston, TX

#418 Feb 16, 2014
Blacks are afraid of Mexicans because they know they can't pull the guilt trip and race card like they do on whites.
darrell1903

Houston, TX

#419 Feb 19, 2014
sancho wrote:
Mexicans don't have the "white guilt" thing hanging over their heads so they are not afraid to put blacks in their place...and blacks can't stand it..
You are 100% right!!
love

Decatur, GA

#420 Feb 20, 2014
Well I am blaxican and I love both sides of my family I realize that race has nothing to do with superiority no one side of my family is better and we all have people problems.
Dee

Fort Worth, TX

#421 Feb 20, 2014
Lol. Funnies post I seen, blacks scared of Mexicans... Lol. Ok, i'm from Texas, it's the other way around from where i'm from. Mexicans don't like blacks because we take they females and they think we want to take the minimal wage jobs..lol. To be honest the average black Man is not scared of any race outside his own, get your facts right before you post dumb mess...
darrell1903

Houston, TX

#422 Feb 22, 2014
Dee wrote:
Lol. Funnies post I seen, blacks scared of Mexicans... Lol. Ok, i'm from Texas, it's the other way around from where i'm from. Mexicans don't like blacks because we take they females and they think we want to take the minimal wage jobs..lol. To be honest the average black Man is not scared of any race outside his own, get your facts right before you post dumb mess...
Blacks in Texas are lazy ass hell plus has lots of STDS.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#423 Feb 22, 2014
...the same reason 6 is afraid of 7...
Black girl

United States

#424 Feb 23, 2014
Please believe blacks ARE NOT afraid of mexicans. Somebody told you a colossal lie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will The Real King Please Stand Up? 6 min In The Life Of Sappo 10
veterans need to shut up! 10 min Black Draft Dodger 12
My transition from male to female 11 min 4everandaday 22
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 11 min Paul 256
Whites are up at 🕕 15 min Garvey X 2
#NoTaxForBlacks 18 min Paul 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min No Surprize 1,536,728
What is wrong with white people? 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 60
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 2 hr Israelite Suprema... 42
Reparations: I want white slaves please 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 47