Why are blacks afraid of Mexicans?
Miguel

Corona, CA

#360 Dec 9, 2012
Chocolate Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>In your dreams ESSAY. You said all this before in other words and I still don't believe you. You guys are the WET DOGS who bark but don't bite. Get it RIGHT.
You are perfect example of how black bark to much. Like I said I already told u where I kick it at. If mexicans would b afraid.of u barking dogs they wouldnt move to your neigheborhood in fact they do. I can easily spit on you and you wouldnt do anything about it . Aj well keep barking corn bread that all you do.
Miguel

Corona, CA

#361 Dec 9, 2012
Excuse me everbody am usually not like this but she is a racist I used to believe that she wasnt like this. She is no different from Sausa. Sauza eres un racista como ella porque odias mucho a los negros pinche racista . Este foro no para racismo.
Sauza

Corona, CA

#362 Dec 9, 2012
Miguel wrote:
Excuse me everbody am usually not like this but she is a racist I used to believe that she wasnt like this. She is no different from Sausa. Sauza eres un racista como ella porque odias mucho a los negros pinche racista . Este foro no para racismo.
Callate cabron tu eres mecicano. Stopi using the translator you are black acting like your piss and apologizing to your own nlack people. You talking about you love black women shut the hell up you are not mexican.
Miguel

Corona, CA

#363 Dec 9, 2012
Sauza wrote:
<quoted text>Callate cabron tu eres mecicano. Stopi using the translator you are black acting like your piss and apologizing to your own nlack people. You talking about you love black women shut the hell up you are not mexican.
Aren't you the guy the guy that his hands om his nieces for being biracial? You are stupid and should be behind.bars.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#364 Dec 9, 2012
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>You are perfect example of how black bark to much. Like I said I already told u where I kick it at. If mexicans would b afraid.of u barking dogs they wouldnt move to your neigheborhood in fact they do. I can easily spit on you and you wouldnt do anything about it . Aj well keep barking corn bread that all you do.
So what.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#365 Dec 13, 2012
generally, the average black man feels inferior to the average non-black (Hispanic, white, Indian, etc.) man. the black frantically scrambles to reduce or even stop the increasing growth of non-black w/black women relationships. he spends a great deal of time or energy comparing himself physically to his non-black counterparts.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#366 Dec 13, 2012
You guys are spending way to much time FANTISIZNG about this. Get a REAL life.
Sauza

Corona, CA

#367 Dec 14, 2012
Chocolate Beauty wrote:
You guys are spending way to much time FANTISIZNG about this. Get a REAL life.
you need to get sock ed on the mouth and put to sleep.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#368 Dec 15, 2012
most black men should be concerned about the fact they're undergoing physical degradation due to a lifetime of equalizer usage against his non-black counterparts. they've become too sissyfied to protect their own women, their neighborhoods and ultimately themselves from same-sized whites and Hispanics.
Sanchez

San Antonio, TX

#369 Jan 10, 2013
The truth is no race should be scared of the other. I've been round racist whites, blacks, Hispanics, ect. It all ignorance. Now it it's ignorant not to think that there are laws to keep minorities in the "hood" (redrawing of district lines and who do those?) just put more minorities in power and social change will happen. People say race isn't an issue but that's bullshit cuz its always an issue. Btw to those who think they have better sex then the other... I have fucked black, white, an yellow so all I can say is skin is beautiful
astro

Howell, MI

#370 Jan 10, 2013
blacks have a kind of skin that you can glide on.. so sex would probably be a different experience..
astro

Howell, MI

#371 Jan 10, 2013
because they have mexican drug cartel why else?? LOL
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#372 Jan 10, 2013
several advantages lie with the common Hispanic. Latino men in general mature faster, have greater bone density, and more testorerone and muscle mass than most black men. Latinos are also better fighters than blacks in hand-to-hand combat.
Keeping it real

United States

#375 Mar 23, 2013
Dvs wrote:
Mexicans come to this country like a virus! Can't live in their own run down country! So they flock, ops run, swim and beg their way across the border. Get here and look down on blacks who threw the civil rights movement gave them the opportunity to come here. As far as what the "wetback" with the sell out wife talking all the bs. As a race the African American man has survived more hate, racism,murder than any other race. For that he deserves praise. Your prunny little bean eating half Spanish race would of long disappeared from this earth if faced with half of what my people have survived . So your coward ass should be thanking us every time you kiss that beautiful black queen. Oh if Mexico is all that why the hell are you here?
Your people were captivated as slaves. Never fought back until after the civil war with words and that pussy shit. That shows no pride and cowardice. I don't praise those who are cowards, I look down upon them. I believe they should've showed restraint whether it would have died in vain or not, rather than allowing the crackers to do what they want with them. I dare you to get a gun and go provoke a mexican, he won't cower away, he'll take you even if it costs him his life. I ain't talking about the fake united states raised little bitche, I am talking about the real ones. Just like you, you ain't a true black. I honestly will tell you, people like you are loud mouths and bark too much. Yes, I am stereotyping, but I know that is because just like how everyone is spoiled in US they all become snot nosed kids. I respect African from Africa and Mexicans from Mexico. What I don't respect are the people that are born and raised in US. They're pampered and so they are too ignorant to see the truth beyond.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#376 Apr 4, 2013
Most black men, especially in America, are intimidated by most non-black men. they're envious of their looks, chick-magnetism and social status. Non-blacks have displaced black dominance in several pro-fighter arenas. Blacks on the other hand, have displaced non-black presence in fewer genres of sports by comparison.
balliol

Howell, MI

#377 May 30, 2013
slavery wasn't even that bad.. actually that's probably why no blacks ever faught back..
balliol

Howell, MI

#378 May 30, 2013
well the life span of even the slave masters was only 40 years old anyway..
balliol

Howell, MI

#379 May 30, 2013
that entire.. time period is inferior to now..
balliol

Howell, MI

#380 May 30, 2013
completely
balliol

Howell, MI

#381 May 30, 2013
blacks should be afraid of Mexicans..

when black hang out with Mexican they wind up arrested on accident.. because it's a drug lord..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Men Are Superior To White Get Over It A... (Oct '08) 1 min JScoobySnax 466
Small Blk State Trooper overpowers large white boy 2 min Gremlin 12
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 min Go Blue Forever 305
I'm obsessed with black women. (Nov '10) 4 min Jax 33
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 14 min Moses 7,982
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Moses 46,549
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min Grey Ghost 1,395,960
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 1 hr ugly monkeys 31
Eurafrica 2 hr Moses 62
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr thetruth 32,685
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 5 hr Moses 114
More from around the web