Why are blacks afraid of Mexicans?
P-NUTT

United States

#311 May 11, 2012
Tod wrote:
Dougie FROM
Alameda, CA WROTE
"THANK YOU,Ashley.My point exactly.Black and Brown unity can turn this country upside down.But as long as the haters in both groups want to keep the drama up,the white folks will stay on top forever.
Hey,to some people in here,maybe thats OK!"
There will never be any blk and brown unity in this contry if I can help it,I don't know why blk people go around asking other groups to unite with them.Hispanics are hear to replace you not be your friend on any level and that is clear.But most American blk people don't like reality so they ignore the truth and act like evrything is good.
P.S Arm yourself
Let me get this straight, Hispanics want to take the place of Blacks as the lowest people on the totem pole? Your logic is severely flawed. SMDH
P-NUTT

United States

#312 May 11, 2012
Chocolate Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>There is times when the truth hurts.--but again blacks do not keep claiming slavery. Now what is your point about the truth hurts ?
My point is that a lot of Blacks DO continue to blame slavery.I'm not making this up,sis. Black people tell me this. In fact, my first post was a response to a Black male poster who blamed slavery for the problems of Black men. I'm not hallucinating. I know what I read.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#313 May 11, 2012
P-NUTT wrote:
<quoted text> My point is that a lot of Blacks DO continue to blame slavery.I'm not making this up,sis. Black people tell me this. In fact, my first post was a response to a Black male poster who blamed slavery for the problems of Black men. I'm not hallucinating. I know what I read.
"whatever"
P-NUTT

United States

#316 May 11, 2012
Chocolate Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>"whatever"
Yeah, "whatever" is all you can say when you can't defend your position. There's no point in going back and forth with you. Goodbye forever, Choocolate Beauty. You can battle it out with these fools without me. You're on your own.

United States

#318 May 12, 2012
P-NUTT wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, "whatever" is all you can say when you can't defend your position. There's no point in going back and forth with you. Goodbye forever, Choocolate Beauty. You can battle it out with these fools without me. You're on your own.
No. I say "WHATEVER" when I know people like you are full of s**t.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#321 May 20, 2012
Juarez wrote:
<quoted text>The point is kids at that on Latin side saw what happened and they attack blacks on revenge I don't I agree with it but is happening
you have to agree that for the most all races Latinos are the ones who aren't afraid of black. I now see 1 Mexican messing with a group of black guys. All I have to say is that nobody is invincible. The invisible only exist on the movies.
research reports, pics, documentaries profiling the four-to-five day incident twenty years ago and when you have time, it'll help to also watch "Silent Witness - What A Child Saw" AKA "Blood Brothers" [1994](if you can find the rare movie) which makes references in connection to the L.A. riots and how they also affected other races. names fictional though an accurate presentation.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#322 May 20, 2012
GeNius wrote:
How come whenever a black person gets killed (like the case of Trayvon Martin) or even beat up ( like the case of Rodney King) they get all the attention of the world and when it comes to someone like Karla Martinez ( who was killed by a black man) she gets nada. Is it to not annoy the black community? Is it to justify what they've done wrong because they're black?....
I

I don't think so. Neither do I think that the AA community approves of crimininal behavior against other minorities. I think it has to do with the way in which Latinos protest and the lack of total unity involved. For example, if a Mexican American gets murdered or abused by the police or a racist group, then the local Mexican Americans will protest but the cuban Americans, Puerto Rican Americans and Dominicans Americans and other Latino American groups tend to go about calmly as usual giving maybe token verbal support to the outrage. In contrast when an African American gets savaged by the police or a racist group and justice isn't meted out properly, then the whole African American community rises up as one body in protest. The magnitude and the intensity of their reaction is completely different from the Latino reaction. That's one key difference.

II

The other difference is that African Americans are perceived by the "Anglos" as Americans. In contrast, the Latinos tend to be viewed as cultural foreigners no matter how long they might reside in the USA or even if they are born in the USA. So their protests are perceived an a bothersome imposition of foreigners on USA society and triggers the fear of Latino takeover. So even if the Latinos attempted to react as the African Americans do they would still be less effective and the reaction to their protest would be far more severe because it would be fueled by a greater hatred.

IMHO
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#323 May 20, 2012
throughout America, the growing population of Hispanics and Asians is far trumping the population of blacks.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#324 May 20, 2012
the boundaries of space wrote:
throughout America, the growing population of Hispanics and Asians is far trumping the population of blacks.
Are you deducting Afro Latinos from that estimate?

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

United States

#325 May 20, 2012
P-NUTT wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, "whatever" is all you can say when you can't defend your position. There's no point in going back and forth with you. Goodbye forever, Choocolate Beauty. You can battle it out with these fools without me. You're on your own.
not all blacks think that way azzhole.
infact, most don't.
that's like saying whites who blame mexicans for taking all the jobs and blame blacks for getting what was taken from them as an excuse for being lazy POS's.
especially you lazy and worthless redneck mfkers.
now ooze your way off the forum Pussay-NUTT!!!!
Juarez

Los Angeles, CA

#326 May 20, 2012
the boundaries of space wrote:
<quoted text>
research reports, pics, documentaries profiling the four-to-five day incident twenty years ago and when you have time, it'll help to also watch "Silent Witness - What A Child Saw" AKA "Blood Brothers" [1994](if you can find the rare movie) which makes references in connection to the L.A. riots and how they also affected other races. names fi.ctional though an accurate presentation.
the beating was 3 to4 hours the breaking down stores and.stealing was 4 to 5 days. Therewis a lot of reports on where Latinos today where on if they don't feel for what they do to blacks.They respond that on 92 riot they didn't care what they do to Latinos why should they care. Like I said that only happen where they knew they could do it. I'm was at school at long beach at that time and at that time it was latino and blacks on 50 to 50 and nothing happen but breaking stores no beatings. Nothing in east la,Wilmington, Huntington park etc that only happen where they knew they more against less.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#327 May 24, 2012
the personna of most black males on this forum (and often seen on YouTube) ain't of much more substance beyond being hyper-sensitive blowhards or keyboard commandos and also fairly reminiscent of the character Riley Freeman from the strip "The Boondocks", who most should be familiar with. lots of talk but little action.
Dvs

Republic, MO

#330 Jul 19, 2012
Mexicans come to this country like a virus! Can't live in their own run down country! So they flock, ops run, swim and beg their way across the border. Get here and look down on blacks who threw the civil rights movement gave them the opportunity to come here. As far as what the "wetback" with the sell out wife talking all the bs. As a race the African American man has survived more hate, racism,murder than any other race. For that he deserves praise. Your prunny little bean eating half Spanish race would of long disappeared from this earth if faced with half of what my people have survived . So your coward ass should be thanking us every time you kiss that beautiful black queen. Oh if Mexico is all that why the hell are you here?

United States

#331 Jul 19, 2012
---dam---y'all still with this bulls**t.---aint no black people scared of mexicans. Where do you people get this s**t from? Get a life.
Alfonso De La Vega

Harrisburg, PA

#332 Jul 19, 2012
Dvs wrote:
....blacks who threw the civil rights movement gave them the opportunity to come here.
History shows them living in the southwest wayyyy before the Civil Rights Movement.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#333 Jul 19, 2012
My papi and uncles get along very well.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#334 Jul 19, 2012
over------->
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#335 Jul 19, 2012
when caught on the spot by himself and without a weapon, the textbook black man becomes almost feminized among the presence of the average-sized non-black man, also unarmed and alone. equalizers are the less accomplished American black man's lifeblood for which without, he can't function.
carmen are

El Cerrito, CA

#337 Nov 3, 2012
Seen several mano a mano ,one on one fights where I grew up in LA....the mexican always wins... sorry but blacks only win when they have a gun... mexicans are raised NEVER to take shit from anybody....everyone bleeds...so mexicans are not afraid like gringos who have that guilt trip goin' on about slavery and all that shit.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#338 Nov 11, 2012
for some unknown reason, black men seem to be a little less jealous of Hispanic men than they are of white men, even though all over America, Hispanics are singlehandedly beating the crap out of blacks in one-to-one fights. some Hispanics are even killing blacks simply due to head trauma caused by a punch(s).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latest sow brawl brought to you from burger king 2 min Ugly monkeys 4
Hahaha! Bug-eyed Bill found guilty on all count! 4 min White Pride Patriot 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,747,001
Bill Cosby Found Guilty! 6 min THX White Overlord 4
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 7 min Jax 39
Forget starvation! Now they can't even get the... 11 min OPOP 9
Negroes need to be taken out with the garbage! 21 min Jake 10
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 36 min Jake 200
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr thefucko 993
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 1 hr Master I M White 90