First Prev
of 23
Next Last

“I'm Still Here”

Since: Feb 07

Oakland

#3 Aug 20, 2007
Smartypants wrote:
Well, you guys just did shoot a bunch of innocent black people in New Jersey - but you shot GOOD ONES!
Try to shoot the bad gang-bangers next time, okay?
Beware.I think Chingaso is more likely a white boy posing as a Mexican to stir up shit.
As I have said before,Black and Brown unity is essential to revolutionary change in this country.White folks want to see us divided and bringing drama to one another.
I was involved in the SF State Strike in 1968.We showed a powerful unity of black,brown,Asian and white to keep that school basically shut down for three months.
Learn from history.
King Ahzi

Dublin, CA

#6 Aug 20, 2007
Chingaso wrote:
Why are blacks afrad of Mexicans?
Are they afrad of us becuz we take there jobs?
Are they afrad becuz we dont take any crap from them?
Are they afrad becuz we kick there ass?
Are they afrad becuz we push them out of town?
Ya`ll didn`t take our jobs ya`ll took the jobs that nobody wanted cuz black americans are samrter than mexicans`s. Mexicans are afraid to fight us 1 on 1 or even 1 on 3. I didnt`t know that getting a raise and moving to Orange cty was getting pushed out of town. Hey ya`ll can have South Central, East LA, Montebello cuz that`s not where the money`s at, every other race and ethnic group in Ameica get`s it but Mexicans don`t. While ya`ll get in those pick up trucks and Mow a rich blackmans lawn, one of yor bean dip chicks can keep her hands of of 6`1 185lbs Afro-Latino while i stick my silverback nuts in thier culo. Hey great strategy u guys put fourth. I say u guys should protest so another bill can get rejected. Americas weakest link= Mexicans. LOL. How`s the beans down thier??? Send me a postcard of your shanty home while these filthy dirty black guys live in descent homes in Los Angeles. U guys are funny. Make up your mind, are u indian or white???
King Ahzi

Dublin, CA

#7 Aug 20, 2007
Hector wrote:
They scared cuz we kick their ass.
They scared cuz we stand up to them.
Todo por la Raza!
Somos unidos!
I can`t hear u since u live in a third world country and my fellow Black Venezulians gave u your music and your black athletes are over here claiming to be black. Hey more Venezualian chicks for me. Thanks buddy, i`ll be sure to punish some Culo`s in the name of LA RAZA
King

Belmar, NJ

#10 Aug 20, 2007
King Ahzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya`ll didn`t take our jobs ya`ll took the jobs that nobody wanted cuz black americans are samrter than mexicans`s. Mexicans are afraid to fight us 1 on 1 or even 1 on 3. I didnt`t know that getting a raise and moving to Orange cty was getting pushed out of town. Hey ya`ll can have South Central, East LA, Montebello cuz that`s not where the money`s at, every other race and ethnic group in Ameica get`s it but Mexicans don`t. While ya`ll get in those pick up trucks and Mow a rich blackmans lawn, one of yor bean dip chicks can keep her hands of of 6`1 185lbs Afro-Latino while i stick my silverback nuts in thier culo. Hey great strategy u guys put fourth. I say u guys should protest so another bill can get rejected. Americas weakest link= Mexicans. LOL. How`s the beans down thier??? Send me a postcard of your shanty home while these filthy dirty black guys live in descent homes in Los Angeles. U guys are funny. Make up your mind, are u indian or white???
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHHAH TELL DEM FOOLS!!!
King

Belmar, NJ

#11 Aug 20, 2007
Actually te Question is why are latinos afraid of BLACKS?...well maybe theey realize that there is a scarce shortage of latinas available for the men i guess Carlos and Ortiz r tired of seeing Maria going to the hood to Fck Tyrone!!!!
sancho

Katy, TX

#12 Aug 20, 2007
Mexicans don't have the "white guilt" thing hanging over their heads so they are not afraid to put blacks in their place...and blacks can't stand it..

“glorified work permit”

Level 1

Since: Jul 07

Toronto

#13 Aug 20, 2007
Chingaso wrote:
We afraid of you b/c your overuse of S's like....YOU(s)....people(s).lo l

dude....white people are ur enemy.
King Ahzi

Dublin, CA

#15 Aug 20, 2007
sancho wrote:
Mexicans don't have the "white guilt" thing hanging over their heads so they are not afraid to put blacks in their place...and blacks can't stand it..
Oh put is in our place. OK i see. I`ll remember that the next time Pancho Moes my lawn. If it takes 300 yrs to figure out what everyone else did in one generation then ya`ll put yourselfs in your own place. Failed immigration reform tactics. First things first, find a leader how can represent u guys without a fresh from the border accent then u guys will get heard. And half of your people in America are Illegal. Take them out and it`s back to picking oranges. Oh wait yall been doing that since the 1700`s
Ashley

Denver, CO

#17 Aug 20, 2007
All of you idiotic "blacks" and MexiCAN'Ts are falling right into this trap....sheesh! It's no wonder why "whites" are on top and forever will be as long as the two groups keep this up.
sancho

Katy, TX

#18 Aug 20, 2007
well at least Mexicans will work when they have to...unlike some other group of people who are waiting for whites to give them something...a job is a job...there is no shame in that...and each generation of Mexicans in the US does better than the last..hint,hint...
Straightshooter

San Francisco, CA

#19 Aug 20, 2007
Those of you that say latinos are afraid of blacks are indeed crazy.
Where im from blacks stay out of latino neighborhoods.Latinos are like brothers they are always sticking together and they dont bother anyone unless you bother them first.
Blacks always bother everybody and they shoot eachother over there in Oakland.
They dont have the brains to know what the hell their doing.
Latinos can kick black ass any day so watch your backs.
you blacks pretend to be tough. we all know you are just all talk nothing else try to act all tough.
Straightshooter

San Francisco, CA

#21 Aug 20, 2007
Chingaso wrote:
All of the above.
Rose wood

Fernandina Beach, FL

#22 Aug 20, 2007
Chingaso wrote:
Black men aren't scared by you and if they are it's personal. The illegal Mexicans are taking more than Black people's jobs and aren't pushing just Blacks out. Black men in general don't take a lot of mess, so if you don't take any mess you're not special. As far as fights go it depends on the individual, but if it's 40 Mexicans against 1 Black person then of course you'd win.
Rose wood

Fernandina Beach, FL

#23 Aug 20, 2007
Dougie wrote:
<quoted text>
Beware.I think Chingaso is more likely a white boy posing as a Mexican to stir up shit.
As I have said before,Black and Brown unity is essential to revolutionary change in this country.White folks want to see us divided and bringing drama to one another.
I was involved in the SF State Strike in 1968.We showed a powerful unity of black,brown,Asian and white to keep that school basically shut down for three months.
Learn from history.
Actually there is a lot of Chicano vs Black hate. Every racist isn't White you know.:(
Straightshooter

San Francisco, CA

#24 Aug 20, 2007
Ashley wrote:
All of you idiotic "blacks" and MexiCAN'Ts are falling right into this trap....sheesh! It's no wonder why "whites" are on top and forever will be as long as the two groups keep this up.
Ah hah,

so your jealous because you say whites are on top.
what evidence do you have to back this up?
Rose wood

Fernandina Beach, FL

#25 Aug 20, 2007
justiz4once wrote:
<quoted text>
We afraid of you b/c your overuse of S's like....YOU(s)....people(s).lo l
dude....white people are ur enemy.
Oh, yes, blaming White people for everything will just solve all of your problems.(sarcasm) Open your eyes. Whites didn't make you rob, drop out, put the gun in your hand, and so on. Take responsibilty for your actions.
Rose wood

Fernandina Beach, FL

#26 Aug 20, 2007
Pendejo Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Latinos afraid of blacks? You crazy!
No Colombian afraid of blacks.
Very funny.
Get ready for Aztlán!
¡Viva Aztlán!
¡Todo por la Raza!
I'm for every race. Is Aztlan in Peru or Mexico?
Rose wood

Fernandina Beach, FL

#27 Aug 20, 2007
Ashley wrote:
Actually in the 90's the Latinos (in this case Chicanos) were taking all the jobs while Blacks and Whites fought.
Californication

Aliso Viejo, CA

#28 Aug 20, 2007
As far as I can tell, most aren't.
Straightshooter

San Francisco, CA

#29 Aug 20, 2007
I dont understand why blacks are angry at other races especially whites.
We didnt do anything our ancestors may have but thats not our fault.
you should live today and stop getting stuck in the past you are falling in to the trap faster than anyone.
I told you whites are not the only ones that hate Blacks. Asians hispanics and russian are some more just to name a few.
You dish it out but cant take it.
like I said before if peope of your race will leave us alone and stop harassing us we might think differently of you.
Please tell me what are some other reasons you dislike whites besides the fact that they made blacks into slaves along time ago?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do White people smell so different? (Aug '08) 2 min Slivertrump 473
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 3 min Moses 375
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,460,040
Scared Rednecks Begging Russia to be on Their S... 5 min Charlie 4
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 8 min Rdhill02 1,323
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 10 min PolakPotrafi 96
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 26 min Horus 287
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min Moses 50,820
coonye west hospitalized for being a wack job 47 min We Kangz 68
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web