Fat White Girls Only Want Black Men?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#92 Oct 7, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwww, not exactly "eye candy" is it?......at least they're having a whale of a time hopefully.
LMAO!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#96 Oct 7, 2013

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#98 Oct 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
Here you are in here again....with that black person this and white person that sh*t. You're another one of those "mentally ill" people in the African American forum. Everyday with you mutha fucas its black this white that...for the last got damn 7 years? Do you know anything else bich? Its plain to see you are not from this country....not one...not one African American in this country will talk about that same sh*t...day in and day out...24/7. Bich, you'd think youu have covered every subject regarding to race and then turn around and rediscover it again and talk about the same sh*t in a different way. WE ARE TIRED OF YOU BICH! TAKE THAT SH*T BACK OVER TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU DELUSIONAL DUMB AZZ CAUCASIAN DRUNK AZZ HOE! WE ARE TIRED OF YOU AND THAT SAME DUMB AZZ DIVIDE AND CONQUER BULLSH*T YOU SLING DAY IN AND DAY OUT. ALONG WITH THE LIES BIT*H.

YOU HAVE NO HUSBAND, YOU ARE NOT MARRIED...AND HALF THE SH*T YOU TALK ABOUT IS JUST FOR ATTENTION AND TO GET A RESPONSE THAT MAKES YOU FEEL GRATIFIED OF MAKING A PROBLEM OR CONCLICT IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY. YOU...THAT KOLA BI*CH...SAD-N-SH*T....AND THE TROLLS THAT COME IN DIFFERENT FLAVORS AND SIZES...CAN KIZZ ALL OUR MUTHA FUC*IN' AZZES...WE ARE TIRED OF YALLS SH*T...YOU MENTALLY ILL BIT*HES AND BASTARDS CAN TAKE YOUR TRAUMATIZED AZZES BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM...AND HOPEFULLY....WITH THE QUICKNESS! WE'D LOVE IT IF YOU GOT GONE...LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN SH*TTED ON! GET SOME NEW SH*T BI*CH...whenever I see you I get the vision of an aold run down problematic bi*ch runninng around getting everyone pizzed off while she stinks like the high heavens and is wearing the same got damn dress daily for the last 7 years. Thats too much bi*ch...we are tired of your azz...and you will see soon!
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#100 Oct 15, 2013
As proof can be found in many places, forcible sex assaults by BM are on the rise as their desiribility by the opposite sex is in question. Rapes ain't always acts of "control" as is often speculated, but also fueled by lust and deprivation of intimacy.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#101 Oct 15, 2013
This link will give everyone a better insight into the type of people we have in these threads talking about African American men and women. Its true. the set that is in here causing the problem match these descriptions...

This link will help everyone to identify the loud mouth women in this forum and what their intentions are.

http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/identify-an...

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#102 Oct 15, 2013
When will these race wars end?

smh

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#104 Oct 15, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are in here again....with that black person this and white person that sh*t. You're another one of those "mentally ill" people in the African American forum. Everyday with you mutha fucas its black this white that...for the last got damn 7 years? Do you know anything else bich? Its plain to see you are not from this country....not one...not one African American in this country will talk about that same sh*t...day in and day out...24/7. Bich, you'd think youu have covered every subject regarding to race and then turn around and rediscover it again and talk about the same sh*t in a different way. WE ARE TIRED OF YOU BICH! TAKE THAT SH*T BACK OVER TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU DELUSIONAL DUMB AZZ CAUCASIAN DRUNK AZZ HOE! WE ARE TIRED OF YOU AND THAT SAME DUMB AZZ DIVIDE AND CONQUER BULLSH*T YOU SLING DAY IN AND DAY OUT. ALONG WITH THE LIES BIT*H.
YOU HAVE NO HUSBAND, YOU ARE NOT MARRIED...AND HALF THE SH*T YOU TALK ABOUT IS JUST FOR ATTENTION AND TO GET A RESPONSE THAT MAKES YOU FEEL GRATIFIED OF MAKING A PROBLEM OR CONCLICT IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY. YOU...THAT KOLA BI*CH...SAD-N-SH*T....AND THE TROLLS THAT COME IN DIFFERENT FLAVORS AND SIZES...CAN KIZZ ALL OUR MUTHA FUC*IN' AZZES...WE ARE TIRED OF YALLS SH*T...YOU MENTALLY ILL BIT*HES AND BASTARDS CAN TAKE YOUR TRAUMATIZED AZZES BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM...AND HOPEFULLY....WITH THE QUICKNESS! WE'D LOVE IT IF YOU GOT GONE...LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN SH*TTED ON! GET SOME NEW SH*T BI*CH...whenever I see you I get the vision of an aold run down problematic bi*ch runninng around getting everyone pizzed off while she stinks like the high heavens and is wearing the same got damn dress daily for the last 7 years. Thats too much bi*ch...we are tired of your azz...and you will see soon!
Can anybody tell me what good does it do this fool to get on here and clown like this???

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#105 Oct 15, 2013
-patricia- wrote:
When will these race wars end?
smh
If you go to the Ethiopian forum you will see they have no forum because all they do is talk about each other like dogs. They are countries apart but worlds apart. They hate each other and the men...especially the Eritrians, some of them treat their women like slaves and will depose them if they decide to be with any other men but Caucasian men. Get the picture? They are in this thread....have a look at a thread I started over in their forum...then click on some of their discussions....then think about this forum...and you can clearly see what is happening....

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T7F...
Albert B

London, UK

#106 Oct 15, 2013
Logic_c wrote:
This is for you racist insecure white men and for you hypocritical insecure black women. Fat white women prefer white men more than white women prefer black men and you know this. However, you both enjoy spreading interracial propaganda as if 50% of the United States is doing it.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/cxb1...
Everyone knows fat white women prefer white men...

But they can't get them, so they end up single and lonely until a white worshipping black guy is willing to overlook her ugly fat self and fall for her.

Once she goes black she won't go back, because she never had anything in the first place

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#107 Oct 15, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
As proof can be found in many places, forcible sex assaults by BM are on the rise as their desiribility by the opposite sex is in question. Rapes ain't always acts of "control" as is often speculated, but also fueled by lust and deprivation of intimacy.
Wrong again liar....

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthrea...
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#108 Oct 15, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again liar....
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthrea...
guess again

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TOI0F8RTBKFJ9...

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#109 Oct 15, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Sorry son, your post is from a person unassociated with any reliable source...got one better for ya....

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

Now go lay down. Can't touch this!

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#114 Oct 15, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go to the Ethiopian forum you will see they have no forum because all they do is talk about each other like dogs. They are countries apart but worlds apart. They hate each other and the men...especially the Eritrians, some of them treat their women like slaves and will depose them if they decide to be with any other men but Caucasian men. Get the picture? They are in this thread....have a look at a thread I started over in their forum...then click on some of their discussions....then think about this forum...and you can clearly see what is happening....
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T7F...
Ok. Thanks for the link
Unholi

Acworth, GA

#115 Oct 15, 2013
I see good looking to gorgeous white women with black men all the time. I was just at the DMV and saw such a couple. Pretty much this is what I see whenever I go out I see

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#117 Oct 15, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwww, not exactly "eye candy" is it?......at least they're having a whale of a time hopefully.
LMAO!!
Joan

San Jose, CA

#118 Oct 15, 2013
Unholi wrote:
I see good looking to gorgeous white women with black men all the time. I was just at the DMV and saw such a couple. Pretty much this is what I see whenever I go out I see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TqjeEfqVAjcXX
An average looking couple like most interracial couples are,nothing to get excited over.Its just black women giving too much attention to bm and their non black partners.
Unholi

Acworth, GA

#119 Oct 15, 2013
Joan wrote:
<quoted text>
An average looking couple like most interracial couples are,nothing to get excited over.Its just black women giving too much attention to bm and their non black partners.
I don't think so, she looks much better than the average white woman which by connection is better than the white women most white men get.
Joan

San Jose, CA

#120 Oct 16, 2013
Unholi wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so, she looks much better than the average white woman which by connection is better than the white women most white men get.
She looks better than the average irww i'll give you that.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#124 Oct 16, 2013
Unholi wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so, she looks much better than the average white woman which by connection is better than the white women most white men get.
Most very attractive white women are with white men.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#127 Oct 16, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
And most attractive black women are with white men.
So there, i said it for you.
So move the fk on and get a hold of your life, offline.
My life is fine, you are the one who have the problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,277,923
Poll Does race mixing and interbreeding serve whites... (Feb '10) 3 min bolle 4
Why whites never talk about their origin? They... 3 min Magda 12
Harris County Deputy Murdered 4 min Go Blue Forever 145
white black, or black white 6 min SERENDEPITY SLIM 1
Why Do Blacks Hate Fox News? (Feb '13) 8 min Go Blue Forever 148
Ceswullian Judd Bakerbrue 11 min E Bunny Quim 1
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 19 min NotSoDivineMsM 62
Foreign born blacks can & they DO function & su... 24 min Big Knob 42
White men are better lovers? 40 min Yaradua 613
Egyptians in Egypt 2 hr lmao 541
More from around the web