Once you go BLACK you are not welcome...

Once you go BLACK you are not welcome BACK

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 47
Next Last

“What coast knows not our blood”

Since: Nov 08

Canada

#1 Feb 27, 2009
No self respecting white man will touch you after you have been with a black man.

Women with biracial children will always find the problem finding a white man after.

You are now tainted goods.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Canada

#2 Feb 27, 2009
White women, stupid, naive and idealistic, you should know the truth.

You are breeding for another race and actively destroying your own. You have become a tool in breeding more attractive black people. You are giving them better hair, better facial features, nicer skin tone.

When a white man knows this, he will look at you as nothing more then dirt.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 27, 2009
Once they go black they DONT want to go back.

LMFAO.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 27, 2009
I say keep on breeding white women. Breed your race right into extinction.

AND there isnt too many blacks dating out of their race before you even come out with that lie!

Location hidden

#5 Feb 27, 2009
Matter of fact they HAVE to breed with the darker race because white men are shooting BLANKS! If they want to have children its best for them to jump the fence!

Canada

#6 Feb 27, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
LMFAO.
NO:

Once they go back your not wanted back

White women try to go back to white men after they have been with a black man. Once the white male finds out about her past, its over alot of the times.

And especially if a white male comes over and sees a biracial child, he is gone.

“BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO GIVE!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Hergeisa

#7 Feb 27, 2009
Proud Ancestry wrote:
No self respecting white man will touch you after you have been with a black man.
Women with biracial children will always find the problem finding a white man after.
You are now tainted goods.
Man, get lost already. Again, you barley see any Blacks in Richmond BC, why are you worried? All you want is attention. And for you and you Stormfront friends, you can keep crying all night and day, people will be with whomever they want. I'd suggest you worry about your own life and not the life's of perfect strangers you will never meet.

Canada

#8 Feb 27, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
I say keep on breeding white women. Breed your race right into extinction.
See stupid white women, you are a womb for another race. SAD.
Inisa Love wrote:
AND there isnt too many blacks dating out of their race before you even come out with that lie!
Sure. Thats why all the beautiful "African queens" are heavily mixed with whites.

BTW if whites become extinct that way, blacks will die from aids.

Canada

#9 Feb 27, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
Matter of fact they HAVE to breed with the darker race because white men are shooting BLANKS! If they want to have children its best for them to jump the fence!
How would you know they are shooting blanks? Tried to get pregnant and couldn't?

White women stop being a womb for another race while your won race is dieing out.

And always remember you are young and stupid and want to try "new things" but when you want to settle down with a good white man, many times your kind of woman finds out she is no longer accepted.

Canada

#10 Feb 27, 2009
Somali guy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, get lost already.
I am sorry, you are from Somalia and living in Canada? Who should go where exactly?
Somali guy1 wrote:
Again, you barley see any Blacks in Richmond BC, why are you worried?
I have seen plenty. My worry is none of your concern.
Somali guy1 wrote:
All you want is attention. And for you and you Stormfront friends, you can keep crying all night and day, people will be with whomever they want.
People are with who ever they want. And your point is?
Somali guy1 wrote:
I'd suggest you worry about your own life and not the life's of perfect strangers you will never meet.
Dito, so what I do with my own life should not bother you then. Good, we understand each other.

“Reppin the 708”

Harvey, IL

#11 Feb 27, 2009
Somali guy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, get lost already. Again, you barley see any Blacks in Richmond BC, why are you worried? All you want is attention. And for you and you Stormfront friends, you can keep crying all night and day, people will be with whomever they want. I'd suggest you worry about your own life and not the life's of perfect strangers you will never meet.
Yeah this fool is talking from way over in Western Canada, where there is a very small black population.

“r.i.p. brotha darrows x”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#13 Feb 27, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
LMFAO.
lmao i was about to say the exact same thing...he he

“r.i.p. brotha darrows x”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Feb 27, 2009
Proud Ancestry wrote:
<quoted text>
NO:
Once they go back your not wanted back
White women try to go back to white men after they have been with a black man. Once the white male finds out about her past, its over alot of the times.
And especially if a white male comes over and sees a biracial child, he is gone.
your wrong ive seen white women with bi racial children and a white man running along like hes the daddy over here in the uk..looool...

Canada

#15 Feb 27, 2009
King Goku Xlll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah this fool is talking from way over in Western Canada, where there is a very small black population.
I have met plenty of blacks and have seen blacks all over the world.

One does not need to live next door to know his subject

Canada

#16 Feb 27, 2009
meditterranean princess wrote:
<quoted text>lmao i was about to say the exact same thing...he he
Hey mud shark. Having trouble finding yourself a white man? They look at you like the dirt you are?

Its ok your biracial children will grow up black so you are black too by default so you can claim that they don't like you because of racism.

Canada

#17 Feb 27, 2009
<quoted text>your wrong ive seen white women with bi racial children and a white man running along like hes the daddy over here in the uk..looool...
Yeah and I have known the difference.

Did you read how I said "ALOT" which means NOT EVERY SINGLE but MANY

Location hidden

#18 Feb 27, 2009
<quoted text>lmao i was about to say the exact same thing...he he
Hell, Its true. Talkin bout they dont want them back. lmfao. They go to other races because they don't want to end up dead when they try to leave the psycho's.

“Recieve the Blessings”

London

#19 Feb 27, 2009
Somali guy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What has this thread got to do with you. This guy called Proud Ancestry wants to preserve his race. Cant really blame him for that. White women are for white men. Nobody else.

Level 1

Location hidden

#22 Feb 27, 2009
RuralMan08 wrote:
<quoted text>
What has this thread got to do with you. This guy called Proud Ancestry wants to preserve his race. Cant really blame him for that. White women are for white men. Nobody else.
I have to agree with this, white women are for white men, let them have their own women...

i don't like all the racist remarks proud ancestry makes about blacks though
Mes

Lilburn, GA

#24 Feb 27, 2009
Who said that white women are for white men and black women are for black men?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 47
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,619,117
News At Mississippi school: Goodbye, Confederacy. He... 3 min southern at heart 7
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 4 min el rey de los cam... 408
Are BLM & Antifa Responsible For The Tennessee... 7 min el rey de los cam... 19
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 10 min el rey de los cam... 14
There is not a superior race 13 min el rey de los cam... 30
Black people leech off of white people 20 min el rey de los cam... 107
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr el rey de los cam... 468
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 hr Chimp Trainer 114
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr el rey de los cam... 35,263
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 10 hr Nancy 13
More from around the web