of 2
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

London, UK

#23 Dec 8, 2012
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite frankly you're on the wrong forum.
I see you couldn't dredge up the post where I allegedly insulted you.
Look. I ask questions to the people of this forum because I want to know the opinions of African Americans. I can not ask a British person about how an African American feels.

Do you see where I am coming from?
I don't harass you so please don't harass me. Just rub your palms and be done with this.
If not then to hell with dealing with you and your gripe. I don't have to.
-AAA-

Hockley, TX

#24 Dec 8, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>You're obviously delusional.
Mam, I'm not non-AA Black person on an African-American Forum.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25 Dec 8, 2012
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>
Mam, I'm not non-AA Black person on an African-American Forum.
Bump!

Another bump for this troll thread.

Good job...you're definitely doing a good job of helping to cut back on the racist troll threads....as a member of the AA community LOL!
-AAA-

Hockley, TX

#26 Dec 8, 2012
Chell-Bell wrote:
<quoted text>I ask questions to the people of this forum because I want to know the opinions of African Americans.

Do you see where I am coming from?

I don't harass you so please don't harass me.
In another thread you told me that you only posted here because your forum was "dead", not because you wanted to know the opinions on AAs.

Not really.

Again, how am I harassing you?
-AAA-

Hockley, TX

#27 Dec 8, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>you're definitely doing a good job of helping to cut back on the racist troll threads....
My focus isn't on racist white trolls, its on you non-AA Blacks.

Level 5

Location hidden

#28 Dec 8, 2012
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>
My focus isn't on racist white trolls, its on you non-AA Blacks.
Bump!

Level 2

London, UK

#29 Dec 8, 2012
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>
In another thread you told me that you only posted here because your forum was "dead", not because you wanted to know the opinions on AAs.
Not really.
Again, how am I harassing you?
Not once have you commented on this thread about the subject. So why did you come here? The only thing you have said so far is for me and other non AA's to leave the forum.

I going to stop replying to your comments now and you can either let this go or keep following me like a puppy.

Either way, I don't care for you opinion anymore.
-AAA-

Hockley, TX

#30 Dec 8, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>Bump!
Oooooook.
-AAA-

Hockley, TX

#31 Dec 8, 2012
Chell-Bell wrote:
<quoted text>So why did you come here?

The only thing you have said so far is for me and other non AA's to leave the forum.

you can either let this go

I don't
I'm AA; This is an African-American Forum you blind bat!

I've told your kind over and over again to POST IN YOUR OWN FORUMS!

Never.

I know you don't.... You don't have a clue.

Level 5

Location hidden

#32 Dec 8, 2012
& you're still bumping this thread LOL!
You're coming off like a troll. Most AA blacks on here don't care if non AA blacks post...as long as there's mutual respect. U ignore racist, but worry about me? Interesting....I'm starting to question your 'Blackness' LOL!

Level 2

London, UK

#33 Dec 8, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
& you're still bumping this thread LOL!
You're coming off like a troll. Most AA blacks on here don't care if non AA blacks post...as long as there's mutual respect. U ignore racist, but worry about me? Interesting....I'm starting to question your 'Blackness' LOL!
I commend you for being persistent with him but I don't think you should reply back anymore. Trolls often don't know when to quit and return to their bridge.

Level 5

Location hidden

#34 Dec 8, 2012
Chell-Bell wrote:
<quoted text>
I commend you for being persistent with him but I don't think you should reply back anymore. Trolls often don't know when to quit and return to their bridge.
I've dealt with far worse than him. I think I can take him! He'll get tired of replying to me before I get tired of him LOL!
The King beyond The Wall

N├╝rnberg, Germany

#35 Dec 8, 2012
monkey shines.
-AAA-

Hockley, TX

#36 Dec 8, 2012
Chell-Bell wrote:
<quoted text>Trolls often don't know when to quit

and return to their bridge.
Take your own advice Chell!

And return back to your forum!
-AAA-

Hockley, TX

#37 Dec 8, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
Most AA blacks on here don't care

as long as there's mutual respect.

U ignore racist, but worry about me?....

I'm starting to question your 'Blackness' LOL!
Some, not all.

Go post in your own forum, if you want to be mutual.

My focus is ONLY non-AA Blacks.

Question it all you want, I've already denied it...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T2UPFQNPO4HKD...

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#38 Dec 8, 2012
i am tired of heightist black women...
Katya

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#39 Dec 8, 2012
Black people take care of yourselves and each other,support one another and NEVER PUT DOWN EACH OTHER IN THE PUBLIC.

STAY TIDY and CLEAN AT ALL TIMES IN PUBLIC,LOOK AND SMELL CLEAN,NAILS WELL POLISHED AND CLEAN UNDER

TIME TO HEAL BLACK AMERICA AND HOLD EACH OTHER'S HAND.

HAND IN HAND YOU HEAL FASTER AND BECOME STRONGER.

LOVE AND SUPPORT YOURSELVES NO MATTER HOW UGLY, YOU THINK YOU PHYSICALLY ARE,JUST BE TIDY AND ALWAYS DRESS SMARTLY.

GIRLS,LADIES and WOMEN wear DRESSES and feminine clothes.Drop the raggy,tight,ill fitting or torn ghetto jeans. Educate your illiterate fellows.

Boys and all Young men wear clean Jeans and society acceptable shirts,nothing aggressive written on the shirts or T-shirts.
Plain Trousers.If you can't afford one.

Black churches CAN START TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS QUIETLY,and LEAFLETS GIVEN IN VERY QUIET WAYS ASKING PEOPLE TO,

(1.)Bring to church things that they do not need especially CLOTHING FOR ALL AGES.(CLOTHES MUST BE WASHED AND CLEAN)BEFORE GIVEN TO CHURCH.

(2.)Electrical appliances not needed.

(3.)Even old cars...yes.....cars not in use anymore can be given to churches for Home delivery of products and getting to emergency family calls.

(4.)AND yes all these and more can be done.NO ONE WILL DO THEM FOR YOU.

(5.)And finally,time to become responsible and protect your reputation.YOUNG BLACK WOMEN STOP HAVING CHILDREN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A JOB AND NOT MARRIED.YOU WILL DESTROY YOUR FUTURE AND THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILD.

AND OF COURSE,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SHOUT IN PUBLIC!!!IF SOME ONE MAKES YOU ANGRY IMMEDIATELY WALK AWAY!!!

The person SHOUTING IS ALWAYS THE ONE SEEN,remember that!!!and, that looks,...well?,.....AGGRESSIVE ....

So,please DO NOT FALL VICTIM OF ANYONE TRYING TO PUSH YOUR BUTTON JUST TO MAKE YOU LOOK THE FOOL.

Good luck Black America,SENDING OUT HUGE LOVE ENERGY TO YOU ALL.

P.S:
BLACK LOVE: BEGINS TODAY........))

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#40 Dec 9, 2012
Katya wrote:
Black people take care of yourselves and each other,support one another and NEVER PUT DOWN EACH OTHER IN THE PUBLIC.

STAY TIDY and CLEAN AT ALL TIMES IN PUBLIC,LOOK AND SMELL CLEAN,NAILS WELL POLISHED AND CLEAN UNDER

TIME TO HEAL BLACK AMERICA AND HOLD EACH OTHER'S HAND.

HAND IN HAND YOU HEAL FASTER AND BECOME STRONGER.

LOVE AND SUPPORT YOURSELVES NO MATTER HOW UGLY, YOU THINK YOU PHYSICALLY ARE,JUST BE TIDY AND ALWAYS DRESS SMARTLY.

GIRLS,LADIES and WOMEN wear DRESSES and feminine clothes.Drop the raggy,tight,ill fitting or torn ghetto jeans. Educate your illiterate fellows.

Boys and all Young men wear clean Jeans and society acceptable shirts,nothing aggressive written on the shirts or T-shirts.
Plain Trousers.If you can't afford one.

Black churches CAN START TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS QUIETLY,and LEAFLETS GIVEN IN VERY QUIET WAYS ASKING PEOPLE TO,

(1.)Bring to church things that they do not need especially CLOTHING FOR ALL AGES.(CLOTHES MUST BE WASHED AND CLEAN)BEFORE GIVEN TO CHURCH.

(2.)Electrical appliances not needed.

(3.)Even old cars...yes.....cars not in use anymore can be given to churches for Home delivery of products and getting to emergency family calls.

(4.)AND yes all these and more can be done.NO ONE WILL DO THEM FOR YOU.

(5.)And finally,time to become responsible and protect your reputation.YOUNG BLACK WOMEN STOP HAVING CHILDREN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A JOB AND NOT MARRIED.YOU WILL DESTROY YOUR FUTURE AND THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILD.

AND OF COURSE,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SHOUT IN PUBLIC!!!IF SOME ONE MAKES YOU ANGRY IMMEDIATELY WALK AWAY!!!

The person SHOUTING IS ALWAYS THE ONE SEEN,remember that!!!and, that looks,...well?,.....AGGRESSIVE ....

So,please DO NOT FALL VICTIM OF ANYONE TRYING TO PUSH YOUR BUTTON JUST TO MAKE YOU LOOK THE FOOL.

Good luck Black America,SENDING OUT HUGE LOVE ENERGY TO YOU ALL.

P.S:
BLACK LOVE: BEGINS TODAY........))
this is a good list of things, needs to be framed. question though, where ishe advice to black women not to be heightist!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min FYVM 1,418,206
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 2 min SeanOsorioLee 28
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 13 min Hugh Janus 1
White girls not so tough 14 min Nela 15
why can't black men walk properly? 17 min Hugh Janus 3
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 20 min spud 7
Why aren't there white people tribes still livi... (Feb '15) 22 min negash 13
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr mike 47,844
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr thetruth 486
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 8 hr fluer 233
More from around the web