First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“ARIZONA”

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 22, 2012
Let me start by stating that I am against a senseless race war among Americans.

This is for all you Black Panther fools who believe you will not only start a Race War, but will actually be able to win it.

I know most of you dreamers will call this man an Uncle Tom, but you won't be able to refute what he say's.

&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1

I find this man to be very sensible! lol
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2 Apr 22, 2012
No one wants a race war but I don't wanna be near the white man when it is TIME FOR HIM TO REAP WHAT HE'S SOWN!!!!

“ARIZONA”

Level 2

Location hidden

#3 Apr 22, 2012
Now seriously, this man speaks the truth and say's it like it is. He thoroughly reflects the whole idea of a race war and the black male in America realistically.

&fe ature=related

There is no argument to this mans statement. So give it up. And that means the White Supremacist and every other hate monger of any color or creed.

“ARIZONA”

Level 2

Location hidden

#4 Apr 22, 2012
Frank wrote:
No one wants a race war but I don't wanna be near the white man when it is TIME FOR HIM TO REAP WHAT HE'S SOWN!!!!
Reaping and Sowing are for the White Man alone? Are you reaping what you have sown individually Frank?
Tell me anywhere in Scripture it say's God Almighty will or does judge man according to race? Answer? Nowhere!

But it does say everywhere in Scripture that we will be judged individually, as in Hebrews 9:27 :

- "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

Also look at: 2 Samuel 22:27; Mat 7 : 2; Mark 4:24; James 2:13.

You are in some serious error my friend.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#5 Apr 22, 2012
TombStoned wrote:
This is for all you Black Panther fools who believe you will not only start a Race War, but will actually be able to win it.
I know most of you dreamers will call this man an Uncle Tom, but you won't be able to refute what he say's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7VqG_XX
These are the guys you better worry about!

There's nothing you can do to stop them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Frank

Detroit, MI

#6 Apr 22, 2012
TombStoned wrote:
You are in some serious error my friend.
Your comprehension skills are flawed, TombStoned!

I wasn't referring to the Judgment!

The nuking of of Sodom and Gomorrah was an example of SOCIETIES that "reaped what they sowed"
Frank

Detroit, MI

#7 Apr 22, 2012

“ARIZONA”

Level 2

Location hidden

#8 Apr 22, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Your comprehension skills are flawed, TombStoned!
I wasn't referring to the Judgment!
The nuking of of Sodom and Gomorrah was an example of SOCIETIES that "reaped what they sowed"
Oh okay. And the white man alone will suffer Gods Judgement in America?

What about the evil in the AA "Society"? No judgement for murdering each other,whites and others at an astronomical rate?

No reaping the the whirlwind from every third child aborted in the AA "Society" every year?

No reaping what is sown daily in black culture which refers to their own women as b*tches and hoes and your young men as dogs,(animals)?

I could go on, bit you get my point. When was the last time God judged a Nation since the New Testament Dispensation began or according to His Law under the Old Covenant?

Think hard now ... and get back to me.

“ARIZONA”

Level 2

Location hidden

#9 Apr 22, 2012
Frank wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IUEjeYn5ObgXX&feature=rel ated
Is the God of the Bible an Alien from outer space? No but Satan is:

Ephesians 2 : 2 ~ "Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the Prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

2 Thessalonians 2:

1) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2) That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3)Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5) Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6) And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7) For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8) And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#10 Apr 23, 2012
Blacks don't even know how to work together to build companies because you hate each other. You can forget a racist war lol. Black panthers should help build one if they want to be of any use
John

Brisbane, Australia

#11 May 14, 2012
No one will win African Americans will loose more bthan any other racial group primarially because they lack the resources to begin with all Americans will loose.The real Enemy is in congress and on Wall street and guess who profits from war.
Shoot the KKK and the New Panthers then eliminate the Bank fraudseters on wall street Black,White and Hispanic Americans know you real Enemy its not your neighbour or work buddy it is the SOB in Wall street and Congress.
james

United States

#13 May 14, 2012
Frank wrote:
All these peckerwood cracker i will reunite the black race myself before the white man gets a chance to even think about winning a race war
Exactly...all blacks will surely reunite when threatened. Look at Sanford Florida or the Gena six, with in day's those towns were flooded with blacks. We'll never just lay down and let whites win a race war. Some blacks are holding a 400 year grudge and are dieing to start the revolution.lol

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 May 15, 2012
james wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...all blacks will surely reunite when threatened. Look at Sanford Florida or the Gena six, with in day's those towns were flooded with blacks. We'll never just lay down and let whites win a race war. Some blacks are holding a 400 year grudge and are dieing to start the revolution.lol
Impossible to carry a 400 year grudge and blacks wont come in packs to places where blacks are being slaughterd in the thousands but the army and the police will. lol
Satan

Romania

#15 May 15, 2012
A Race War?
Blacks have already lost:

1. Black Women have the highest abortion rates.

2. Black children have the worst chance of survival.

3. Blacks are broken and divided.

4. A black child can only be born from a BM and a BW; IR kids only kill off the black gene.

5. The black population declines yearly.

6. All your delusional thinking can not change basic facts.

You see Wars are won in The Mind and Heart first; you have simply lost.

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#16 May 15, 2012
TombStoned wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7VqG_4ADFfQXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
If you are talking about that loud mouth afrocentric. I already saw that video a long time ago. Do you not think the playing fields are getting more equal by the day. This is not about winning. If there ever was a war between blacks and whites. Both sides would lose family members. We have military men who could teach the youth about guerilla hit and run tactics. Using what the enemy at best to your disposal. Guarding choke points. Knowing the weak spots in tanks. If you don't know by now every tank as ventilation. Cover fire so they duck and cover. Then just run up on them and snipe their asses. Whoever is guarding the tanks. Then just throw a molotov cocktail at them. Modern tanks can't be harmed by Molotov cocktails, but their sensor can be blinded, and they appear to have a powerful psychological effect on the soldiers inside. Ever been stuck in a tomb. Yeah!!! That's how it would be like if you were stuck in a tank. Just think a 1 day later and you are out of water. 3 days later and you might want to open the hatch so to get some water. Kind of get what I'm saying? By sticking guards at snipe positions. We can basically make them lose their tanks. They are not going to bomb their own tanks. They would have to come in by foot. We can handle that as well. We will be on top of the buildings. Covering all angles. Not like very on top but you get what I mean. We would make you take many multi trillions in damage. By the time the war is over. There will be no America left. It would be a dream of mind. If there ever was a war. To walk into a nuclear power plant with a small team. Tell the team to leave. Set it off and Boom goes the goes the dynamite. At the death of myself. We would tear this f!cking nation apart. Godspeed. Don't you ever threaten my race like that again. Like I said. We all got dreams.
Natural Truths

Fontana, CA

#17 May 16, 2012
lol....The white man doesn't realize how fast people can unite around a common enemy....the white man's best bet would be to keep the people of "color" divided...because the blacks uniting already means game over...blacks have people in the military, and you are clueless if dont think gangs dont have members in the military as well...

And what happens when the dust settles and the bullets run out....and everyone has to go man to man....who wins that fight? lolol...

better run and hide boy....them blacks gone get ye

and Yes God is going to pass his righteous judgement on this nation and its people certainly...white and black alike....but be clear it is the white man that constructed and is controlling this modern day Babylon/sodom and gommorrah we call the USA, and leading people away from God through the media, music, etc...which again they all control....so prepare for God's wrath.....

“ARIZONA”

Level 2

Location hidden

#18 May 16, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are talking about that loud mouth afrocentric. I already saw that video a long time ago. Do you not think the playing fields are getting more equal by the day. This is not about winning. If there ever was a war between blacks and whites. Both sides would lose family members. We have military men who could teach the youth about guerilla hit and run tactics. Using what the enemy at best to your disposal. Guarding choke points. Knowing the weak spots in tanks. If you don't know by now every tank as ventilation. Cover fire so they duck and cover. Then just run up on them and snipe their asses. Whoever is guarding the tanks. Then just throw a molotov cocktail at them. Modern tanks can't be harmed by Molotov cocktails, but their sensor can be blinded, and they appear to have a powerful psychological effect on the soldiers inside. Ever been stuck in a tomb. Yeah!!! That's how it would be like if you were stuck in a tank. Just think a 1 day later and you are out of water. 3 days later and you might want to open the hatch so to get some water. Kind of get what I'm saying? By sticking guards at snipe positions. We can basically make them lose their tanks. They are not going to bomb their own tanks. They would have to come in by foot. We can handle that as well. We will be on top of the buildings. Covering all angles. Not like very on top but you get what I mean. We would make you take many multi trillions in damage. By the time the war is over. There will be no America left. It would be a dream of mind. If there ever was a war. To walk into a nuclear power plant with a small team. Tell the team to leave. Set it off and Boom goes the goes the dynamite. At the death of myself. We would tear this f!cking nation apart. Godspeed. Don't you ever threaten my race like that again. Like I said. We all got dreams.
Hey sh*t for brains? Try reading what I said before you spew your stupidity. I threatened a whole race all by myself? You are an idiot! lol

Black males are but 6% of the population here.

Do you really believe you will get middle class black men who work for a living to follow you idiots? Even if they sympathized with you, most would tell you they have to go to work so they don't lose their house, car and lifestyle.

They all would eventually just cooperate with authorities and against you.

And forget about the affluent black folks. They would not only tell you to go and f*ck yourselves, they would furiously work against you and with the Police, who have within their ranks black folks too.

Ahhh... you might get some poor blacks to work with your rebellion, but after a few days they would leave you to collect their cash assistance and food stamps.

You are delusional and a complete joke if you think any black folks in the military would ever cooperate with you fruitcakes. lol

Hey? Dumb Dumb? Think about it and get back to me.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#19 May 16, 2012
Race war? lol

Same old 1% tactics. Divide and conquer the 99%.

It will never again be about race. It is the haves against the have nots. It is the 1% against the 99%. That's all we got folks. Deal with that, not some fictional race war lol.

LMBAO
BigHead

Mankato, MN

#20 May 16, 2012
TombStoned wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sh*t for brains? Try reading what I said before you spew your stupidity. I threatened a whole race all by myself? You are an idiot! lol
Black males are but 6% of the population here.
Do you really believe you will get middle class black men who work for a living to follow you idiots? Even if they sympathized with you, most would tell you they have to go to work so they don't lose their house, car and lifestyle.
They all would eventually just cooperate with authorities and against you.
And forget about the affluent black folks. They would not only tell you to go and f*ck yourselves, they would furiously work against you and with the Police, who have within their ranks black folks too.
Ahhh... you might get some poor blacks to work with your rebellion, but after a few days they would leave you to collect their cash assistance and food stamps.
You are delusional and a complete joke if you think any black folks in the military would ever cooperate with you fruitcakes. lol
Hey? Dumb Dumb? Think about it and get back to me.
Who said I wanted to rebel? I just said watch your mouth when it comes to the black race. That is all. Bye!!!

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Sullivan, MO

#21 May 16, 2012
Fantasy..ufo's lol got weed ? ;^)
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>These are the guys you better worry about!
There's nothing you can do to stop them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GtNJshcczusXX

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,277,671
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 4 min zyra prettywise 33
Why don't AA's understand that Dominicans are n... (May '12) 6 min yodanyrd 6,416
Go back to Africa 13 min brownskin_beauty 4
Why Fox News must destroy #BlackLivesMatter 17 min brownskin_beauty 6
White supremacy is dead;Whites must learn Afric... 23 min dept of just stats 16
White on white violence exceeds black on black ... 27 min T-BOS 2
White men are better lovers? 56 min Beautiful Creole 631
Harris County Deputy Murdered 1 hr Donny Brook 124
Foreign born blacks can & they DO function & su... 3 hr brownskin_beauty 41
Who is selina london? 4 hr enoch powell 77
THX00451, come on. --------------- 5 hr THX0051 11
More from around the web