Your daughter brings a White man home.

Since: Nov 08

Ontario, Canada

#309 Jan 24, 2010
YourMomsPole wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a thread more relevant to your interests:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T3GKBS35AOGVT...
and would you please cover that hideous face with those greasy dreads hangin down from your greasy scalp.......please be considerate of other viewers who are new to the site......thanks honky
WHITEY

Burlington, IA

#310 Jan 24, 2010
HEY YOURMOMSPOLE I KNOW SOMEBODY THAT WANTS TO SEE YOU!!
Kashta_Bureh

Anaheim, CA

#311 Jan 24, 2010
The reality is that as a Group, Blacks allow Whites to dominate them, both in the past and present. This is very obvious in the Caribbean..........why else would most Caribbean "nations" today still be "overseas departments" of France, Britain, and other European powers?

It is obvious that these Caribbean nations are still under the control of Europeans, they "freedom" is an illusion. In Caribbean nations such as Martinique, the White French own much of the infrastructure and the businesses, While the Blacks own nothing. This is why there was civil unrest in Martinique last year, which you can read about here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_French_Cari...

In Caribbean nations such as the Dominican Republic, White billionaires like Donald Trump are allowed to buy up the land and build billion dollar resorts, while in Haiti, a small tiny elite of Haitians controlled by European and America businessmen run that country.

In Africa, Whites install corrupt psychopathic African dictators like Mobutu of Zaire and these dictators rape the countries of their resources, leaving the people in poverty and turning over these resources to White owned corporations.

None of this crap is allowed in Japan or China, only in Black nations is this stupidity tolerated. Blacks continue to get played by Whites, both in the past and present, and breeding with them just leads to a caste where Mulattoes are given higher privileges with dark skin Blacks at the bottom of society.

NO one can deny the history, I'm well read and I know how this all works, Whites use the same tricks over and over, Blacks as a group never seem to learn, hell even know the Chinese are starting to learn from Europeans, and they are playing Africa as well, you can read about that here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/art...
Kashta_Bureh

Anaheim, CA

#312 Jan 24, 2010
I encourage all the Blacks here to read the article I linked to on the strikes that occurred in Martinique last year. You will be especially interested to learn how the situation was "resolved."

the strikes were resolved when France, aka White Master, decided that it would raise the living wage of the Blacks living there..........and once again, this illustrates the stupidity of Blacks......

We continue to accept "bread crumbs" and "concessions" from Whites, it is a complete Joke. Do these foolish Blacks in Martinique actually think that they have really changed anything by getting a wage increase? Ha! No, the cost of living will go up again, and they will be going right back to White Master France asking them for another increase.........how pathetic.

The Blacks in Martinique actually "celebrated" when the French decided that THEY would increase the wage..........hmmm, it sounds like the only people who won in this situation were the French, this is modern day evidence that shows that Blacks, as a people, are totally naive.

As long as France controls "wages" in Martinique, the Blacks there will remain what they are, which is slaves.
Tyson

Tampa, FL

#313 Jan 24, 2010
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
<quoted text>
The upper echelons of the White community have always known to "keep their bloodlines pure." The richest White Americans don't allow breeding with other races, don't believe me, watch the movie "Born Rich." It is a documentary made by a member of the Johnson & Johnson family. Anyway, in the film they make it clear in the end that they "don't date outside their social/race circle," and that "some would be uncomfortable with them bringing a Black person to their country club."
In this world, purity is valued. You can see that from the price of a pure breed dog versus a mutt. Pure bred dogs always sale for hundreds of dollars at the bare minimum, and can sometimes cost thousands. You can easily purchase a mutt at the local pound, you can probably get it for free.
White royal families in Europe have been marrying with other wealthy White families for centuries, they do it to maintain political power and the bloodline. Mixed races lead to racial caste systems, because a lot of times the mixed breeds identify with what they perceive as the "superior" race, which is White.
In every country with significant Mulatto populations such as the DR and Brazil, what you find is race based caste systems where Blacks are always at the bottoms, Whites at the top, and everyone else in between. Whites love racial mixing, it allows them to maintain their own status in society, because the richest Whites never mix. Racial mixing is primarily for low level Whites.
C/S. Race mixing did cause a caste system in DR and Brazil.Its not good for us as a people.

Come to this thread.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T78MK6P3GA20J...
Kashta_Bureh

Anaheim, CA

#314 Jan 24, 2010
I want to post a paragraph here from the article I linked to from the UK Dail Mail that talks about the Chinese taking over Africa. I want everyone reading this to read the passage below very carefully:

"Exclusive, gated compounds, serving only Chinese food, and where no blacks are allowed, are being built all over the continent.'African cloths' sold in markets on the continent are now almost always imported, bearing the legend:'Made in China'.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/art...

So let me get this straight..........the Africans......are allowing the Chinese........to come into their countries, and build compounds where "no Blacks are allowed,"..........are you f*cking kidding me? What country allows that?

I urge any Black person here to try to go to a place like Russia, and start a business or create a compound were "Russians are not allowed." I tell you what will happen, the Russians will make a play ground out of your azz..........A number of Blacks have been beat up bad and even killed in St. Petersburg Russia, and the cops there don't do a damn thing.

You see, Russians don't like foreigners running the show in Russia, but not Blacks, hell, they let EVERYBODY run their countries, the Chinese, Europeans. Everybody runs Black countries but Blacks.

And now you know why Blacks as a group are on the bottom, I'm AA but I have to call it where I see it, Blacks as a group, both in the Caribbean, Africa, and United States, are politically stupid. They get played like suckers every time.

“just a Devil”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Bristol, England

#315 Jan 24, 2010
Can We Talk wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think it is a matter of being stupid. Man + Man can not produce a daughter last time I checked. So who exactly is the stupid one up in here?
erm....
So, that's where i've been going wrong all this time?
Man, gays have babies all the time. You do not have to be hetero to breed.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#317 Jan 24, 2010
I tore dat ass UP too!

After reaching a CATACLYSMIC CLYMAXXX, she got away from me as fast as she could!!!!

Not EVERY woman can outlast my African Spear!

:^ D

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Jamaica Queens, New York

#318 Jan 24, 2010
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, Blacks as a group have always been in love with non-Blacks, that is why our ancestors got enslaved and today everyone runs Africa except for Africans. Most Caribbean islands are still "overseas departments" of their former European slave masters.
Statistics and history shows that mixed peoples and nations have no political power, compare Japan or Germany to Suriname, Guyana, or Brazil. In many parts of the world there is debate over "what is Black," yet I've never heard a debate on "what is Japanese or German." In Japan, it is pretty simple: If both your parents aren't Japanese, then you are not Japanese.
Yet, in the Black community, you can have a White parent, like Barack Obama, and still be considered "Black." If Barack Obama had one Japanese parent and one White parent, the Japanese would never see him as being "Japanese."
In the Black community, you have Blacks dark as night who say they aren't Black(a phenomenon common in Brazil, the Dominican Republic, and North Africa), then on the flip side, you have Mulattoes such as Obama who claim they are Black. Exactly what is Black? The problem is, no one seems to know.........this is because of centuries of racial mixing, slavery, rape, discrimination, and hatred.
In other words, you are not alone in your decision to want your children to marry Black, I feel the same way.
I wouldn't mind if my child came home with a black person that wasent american. If she came home with an african black man, no problem its just the white man thing I can't get with. Thats part of the reason why I wish I could think of really good schools that are on the level of these top white schools but still mostly black. I can't think of one when it comes to elementary, Jr. High and High school levels. Not that I will teach my children to hate white people, just to have love and knowledge of self and to me if you really have those things, you wouldn't want to get with people of other races. Other races like you said seem to agree with this like you said except for blacks.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#319 Jan 24, 2010
Acting White

Why are African-Americans on the bottom?

How has 'right' behavior become White, and something for Blacks to avoid?

'Acting White' explores the difficult and taboo subjects influencing racism, and Black under performance. What are the true roles of heredity, geography, evolution, culture and critical thinking?

“Until there's a convincing answer why history really took the course that it did, people are going to fall back on the racist explanation.” Jared Diamond, PhD.
camille

New York, NY

#320 Jan 24, 2010
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
I want to post a paragraph here from the article I linked to from the UK Dail Mail that talks about the Chinese taking over Africa. I want everyone reading this to read the passage below very carefully:
"Exclusive, gated compounds, serving only Chinese food, and where no blacks are allowed, are being built all over the continent.'African cloths' sold in markets on the continent are now almost always imported, bearing the legend:'Made in China'.'
So let me get this straight..........the Africans......are allowing the Chinese........to come into their countries, and build compounds where "no Blacks are allowed,"..........are you f*cking kidding me? What country allows that?
I urge any Black person here to try to go to a place like Russia, and start a business or create a compound were "Russians are not allowed." I tell you what will happen, the Russians will make a play ground out of your azz..........A number of Blacks have been beat up bad and even killed in St. Petersburg Russia, and the cops there don't do a damn thing.
You see, Russians don't like foreigners running the show in Russia, but not Blacks, hell, they let EVERYBODY run their countries, the Chinese, Europeans. Everybody runs Black countries but Blacks.
And now you know why Blacks as a group are on the bottom, I'm AA but I have to call it where I see it, Blacks as a group, both in the Caribbean, Africa, and United States, are politically stupid. They get played like suckers every time.
You're making too much sense for these people. They just don't get it. I applaud you.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#321 Jan 24, 2010
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
China hostages 'killed in Sudan'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7694106.stm

Excerpt: "Five Chinese oil workers kidnapped in Sudan nine days ago have been killed, Sudan's foreign ministry has said.

The five were part of a group of nine Chinese workers seized from an oil field in the Kordofan region of Sudan.

The foreign ministry said two of the group were wounded but in government hands after escaping, and two were still held by their kidnappers.

The Sudanese government has blamed rebels from Darfur region, which borders Kordofan, for the kidnapping."
Frank

Detroit, MI

#322 Jan 24, 2010
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
NONSENSE!!!!!

Lots of africans LIVE in China!

Ever heard of the African Chinese Opera star, Francis Tchigue???

Of COURSE you haven't, but he is a star in China who speaks fluent Chinese as do THOUSANDS of other africans and black americans who live there.

For more information, just click on the following link:

http://www.china.org.cn/living_in_china/Study...

China, a world of mysteries

Excerpt: "Francis Tchiegue, a warm-hearted African from Cameroon and a free-thinking doctor-to-be from China's Beihang University, has become a spotlight celebrity on the Chinese stage. Speaking fluent Chinese, he is something of a legend.

Since coming to China in late 2003, he has used the Chinese name Jie Gai, similar in pronunciation with his French family name "Tchiegue". Although it has no special meaning, he loves it and the name has become well known in China."
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#323 Jan 24, 2010
Conscience Sister wrote:
<quoted text>I'm very aware that I really can't control the decisions my children make in life but it is still what I prefer. Its not like this decision is something that doesn't affect me like picking what shows to wear, these would be my grandchildren. No I wouldn't be happy with my child just getting with anybody as long as he respected her but I would be careful not to put her in a position where she will be rebelling against what I'm saying. In my opinion, the only thing worst than my daughter comming home with a white man is her coming home with another woman and no I wouldn't respect that either. I hear many white people say things like "I want my son for example to bring hom a nice italian or jewish girl". Why is it now racist when a black person has the same preference? Especially since I plan for my children to be college educated and at least halph way successful, why would I want them to now turn and get with nonblack people, thats so typical for us blacks.
I didn't say anything was racist about what you preferred for your daughter. However, you NEVER said anything about NICE until you made reference to white people's kids bringing home "a nice Jewish or Italian". Black people never refer to each other in this fashion. You didn't say, "I want my daughter to bring home a nice black man". You just you want someone black. That leaves the door open in my view.

Do you want her with a black man JUST BECAUSE you know there are white people who want their offspring to be with their own? If she did marry a white man and had your grandchildren would you love them any less? To what extent would your love be this conditional?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#324 Jan 24, 2010
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm..........how many books on Black history have you read? Have you read "The Destruction of Black Civilization," by Chancellor Williams? Read that book and you will understand WHY I'm against Blacks intermixing with other races.
The problem is that you don't understand history, you don't understand that most Blacks today, particularly African Americans and Caribbean Blacks, are only mixed with White because of slavery.
Black men were not allowed to be with White women during slavery, even so called "freed" Blacks. You ever seen the movie Candy Man? Do you remember what they did to him for sleeping with that White woman? In the South, during slavery, if a White man got caught sleeping or being in a relationship with a White woman, he was a dead man. But White male slave owners could take liberties with their female slaves whenever they wanted.
Not only are most African Americans today mixed with White because of slavery/rape, I bet the vast majority have a WHITE MALE ancestor that got a Black woman pregnant, not a Black slave ancestors that got a White female pregnant.
As I said earlier, racial mixing only leads to race based caste systems, just look at places like Brazil, the Dominican Republic, and North Africa in area where Arabs live, you will see the truth, Blacks LOSE because of racial mixing, the Whites and Arabs have been using it as weapon for centuries.
We cannot change the past or erase it. It's HISTORY afterall.

Now, do you understand the present? Black people DON'T always mix and still seem to lose. It really doesn't seem to make much of a difference. Where have you been man? Do you pay attention to the news? There will always be some form of caste system anywhere in the world. In Rwanda the mass slaughter against Tutsis by Hutus was based on a caste system even though nobody could tell any of them apart. They are all black people. Brazil, the Dominican Republic, and North African countries have been shaped by different historical events.

The obsession over race seems more of a distraction these days.
camille

New York, NY

#325 Jan 24, 2010
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>

The obsession over race seems more of a distraction these days.
Always will be until blacks and whites stop mixing.
uh huh

United States

#326 Jan 24, 2010
BLACKBOLT08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try white boy.
Ty black boy!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#327 Jan 24, 2010
camille wrote:
<quoted text>
Always will be until blacks and whites stop mixing.
That will NEVER happen. Surely you are ignorant enough to believe it will someday end!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#328 Jan 24, 2010
The ones with LOW I.Q's among you would rather see their daughter with CHARLES MANSON and TED BUNDY than with a BLACK MAN!

Those of you who THINK in such a SICKMINDED fashion are indeed the Weakest Link!
THE MOOR

Detroit, MI

#329 Jan 24, 2010
YourMomsPole wrote:
<quoted text>
Suddenly you're "humoring me" because you realized you really can't debunk what I posted and it was a waste of time trying to?
Shocker.
<quoted text>
*blows nails* I don't have time to keep track of everyone I "get into it" with around here. You obviously didn't leave that much of an impression on me to recall.
<quoted text>
Orrrr... you could just check the youtube link in my profile, like the other Afrocentric d*pshits I've owned.
YOU ARE ALSO CLEARLY DELUSIONAL APPARENTLY!

LMBAO...OWNED?.....YEAH OKAY!

REALITY IS CALLING PUT DOWN THE PIPE AND PICK UP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black men prefer Latina women. Always have, al... (Jan '11) 7 min Marcus washington 499
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 8 min Janis 7,107
South Africa - Zuma said black Africans are laz... 11 min bantu 5
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min johnplustwomore 121,110
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 21 min bantu 29,391
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 27 min johnplustwomore 1,076
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min John Galt 1,235,964
All women prefer white men 35 min Janis 4,835
White men are better lovers? 1 hr lilsexkitten 107
More from around the web