Blacks, why Islam?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#43 Mar 22, 2013
muminfreedomfighta wrote:
Why are you whites now concerned with the well being and religious preference of blacks? Why do whites reject islam and what gives whites the moral high ground to advocate for christianity.
Good questions...

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Mar 22, 2013
jarell wrote:
lol dude do you realize white people are the only who did that to blacks for over 400 years all across africa, america, all over the world whites was enslaving africans.
arabs never enslaved africans they enslaved white people though.
And, Africans dominated Arabia: http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris...

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#45 Mar 22, 2013
Proud Theistic Satanist wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this out, when ever you get a chance:
http://youtu.be/9IstZSgniH8
http://youtu.be/O48v56Kf7rY
http://youtu.be/13dv1REq09o
http://youtu.be/czu9lqLxarY
http://youtu.be/jEL2NPwWCks
Islam is just as bad as Christianity, if not worse.
And all satanists are liars.
David

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#46 Mar 22, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nation of Islam is a very small minority cult that does not eveb register on the Richter Scale of Islam. Islam is 1.5 billion people around the entire world. Clearly, the Nation of Islam does not represent Islam at all.
No, you are right! NoI is first and foremost about hating whites. Islam is about waging warfare against non-believers. Funny how primitive many of their followers are, did you see the reaction the Muhammed cartoons? Or the recent Muhammed film that made muslims, world-wide, behave like grown-up primitive barbaric children?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#47 Mar 22, 2013
Ruthless -S- BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice Topix name. I have much respect for Menelik...
Most of te Christian Ethiopian emeperors have been friends of the Muslims.
Satanist --X-- BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#48 Mar 22, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
And, all Muslims..... excuse me, R AG-HEADS, are a bunch a filthy rapist, terrorist, who commit horrible atrocities in the name of religion.

F uck the religion of Piss (Islam)

F uck Allah

F uck Mu-HAM-MUD (PBUH)

And, f uck all R AG-HEADS

>:)
Jack The Sinister Troll

Jacksonville, FL

#49 Mar 22, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of te Christian Ethiopian emeperors have been friends of the Muslims.
Proof, please...

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#50 Mar 22, 2013
Jack The Sinister Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof, please...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_to_Aby... .

Furthermore, as anactive Pan-Africanist, the last Ethiopian Christian emperor was a friend of the Muslims. hat pretty muchcovers the entire dynasty.although I think there may have been one or two who were kind of luke warm. It was not until the dynasty fell tat we saw open conflict betwween Muslims and Christians in te orn of Africa.
Theistic Satanist

Jacksonville, FL

#51 Mar 22, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least, Satanist didn't slaughter 80 million Hindus, like Muslims did.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#52 Mar 22, 2013
The Nation of Islam is the best friend the Black man has in this damn country. Any time a group can piss white folk off to the degree they do, is something good for the non whites.

Farrakhan verbalizes what a lot of blacks and people of color THINK. This is why he is loved and why he's still here. He does not give a damn what white folk think about him or NOI. I love this about him. Also, he's one of the most intelligent men in this country.

Of course white people don't like him. But when you think about it...name someone white folk DO like, other than their own ridiculous asses.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#53 Mar 22, 2013
Here's something else to ponder. White people are really pretty dumb. Think about it. Just their awkwardness. Even those they bill as "geniuses" are aloof and retarded acting.(Robin Williams for example) To camouflage this condition, they tend to over compensate in the most ridiculous ways. Off beat Jerky movements, throwing the neck back to push the hair out of their eye, their destructive nature, and sick mentality that makes them enjoy torturing other human beings, yet, they will die trying to save an animal because (apparently the animal is really is more on their level.) I think they must be horrified when they see their images in the mirror on reflecting back on a pond or lake. i KNOW i am when I look at them and the things they do. It is as though they were born without souls.

Do not ever listen with belief to anything a white man tells you. 99.99 percent of the time, he's lying.
Lucifer The Knight

Jacksonville, FL

#54 Mar 22, 2013
To the poster above me... F UCK THE N.O.I.
The Muhanned of Sausage

Roseland, NJ

#56 Mar 22, 2013
Look out blackGayIslamb man...Im gonna booger all ya butts!!
Ruthless --S-- BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#57 Mar 22, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
f uck christianity
f uck islam
f uck judaism
Agreed, man!
jarell

United States

#58 Mar 23, 2013
Ruthless BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Smh.
You're ignorant as hell...
Arabs were actually the first people to enslave Africans, and they did it for a MUCH LONGER period. Also, Arabs are still enslaving Africans in this time and day.
http://youtu.be/AowSpZDQ0BA
dude that was back when africans was ruling egypt, arabs came and took over the land, dude i know what im talking about.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#59 Mar 23, 2013
The main purpose of MLK jr. was to be a figurant in the corner of the white man's world rather than bravely fight for our true social independence. Malcolm X fought for our own and real place in the world, our dignity, independence and freedom. MLK jr. were just a lazy, dreamer who was put to "sleep" justly by whites. Maybe when he was agonizing and drowning in his greasy blood, he must finally regretted all the sissy bullshit he used to vomit publically.
David

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#60 Mar 23, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
The main purpose of MLK jr. was to be a figurant in the corner of the white man's world rather than bravely fight for our true social independence. Malcolm X fought for our own and real place in the world, our dignity, independence and freedom. MLK jr. were just a lazy, dreamer who was put to "sleep" justly by whites. Maybe when he was agonizing and drowning in his greasy blood, he must finally regretted all the sissy bullshit he used to vomit publically.
Martin Luther King was a great man with the ability unite people. Malcolm was nothing of the sort.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#62 Mar 23, 2013
God has chosen the Black people of America for himself and the Nation of Islam is a vehicle established to fulfill that purpose, he said.“And the Scripture says,‘even the Gentiles will come to the brightness of thy rising.' Maybe you don't know it but there are many Whites who are now writing to the Nation of Islam and telling us that they believe in the teachings of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad and this is a sign of what many of the Gentiles have always known, but they have not been strong enough to say it. But they see and hear us saying things that are in their hearts and they see us rising and they are now saying boldly that they will help us,” he said.
God has chosen Blacks for a specific duty and function. We will NOT be turned around. So all of you haters and sore losers have better come on out, like your punk asses came out of the closet with your shady gayness. Prepare! Behold! or Perish! I feel like singing.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#63 Mar 23, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
The Nation of Islam is the best friend the Black man has in this damn country. Any time a group can piss white folk off to the degree they do, is something good for the non whites.
Farrakhan verbalizes what a lot of blacks and people of color THINK. This is why he is loved and why he's still here. He does not give a damn what white folk think about him or NOI. I love this about him. Also, he's one of the most intelligent men in this country.
Of course white people don't like him. But when you think about it...name someone white folk DO like, other than their own ridiculous asses.
We hated Farakhan because he had a hand in the death of Malcolm. End od story. He won't be here much longer. Soon he will roast and toast in hellfire for killing Malcolm.
Satanist -XII- BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#64 Mar 23, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We hated Farakhan because he had a hand in the death of Malcolm. End od story. He won't be here much longer. Soon he will roast and toast in hellfire for killing Malcolm.
Farrakhan killed Malcolm X?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i''m for the white woman! 3 min DiamondSmile89 20
Why are YOU voting for Hillary ? 3 min KIP 34
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,405,564
Black men need to keep having sex with white women (Jul '14) 9 min Dan Snow 21
Time for Reparations 10 min Sonya Davis 23
What do we know about Haplogroup E1b1a? (Oct '08) 16 min Kingly 85
WW on TV Tonight, BM Need to Watch 17 min DiamondSmile89 6
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 29 min nave 17
Waitress fired over 'N' word rant 1 hr Quantum Smoke 14
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 2 hr Jabawabi 14,533