Theres no place for HalfBreeds

Nothing..I just wouldn't do it

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2052 Oct 17, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the comment to which you offer your irrelevant reply, it ia indeed a FACT--well documented--that the Black Freedom Movement of the 1960s did arouse the attention and interest of the Swedish media and public. The BLACK POWER MIXTAPE is simply one example.
The BLACK POWER MIXTAPE has been posted on Youtube. It's a very long film. Ten hours, five minutes, and six seconds to be exact. Here it is:

Loulou

Denmark

#2053 Oct 18, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
The BLACK POWER MIXTAPE has been posted on Youtube. It's a very long film. Ten hours, five minutes, and six seconds to be exact. Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_RGdn5DdDrYXX
Oh! Lol
Loulou

Denmark

#2054 Oct 18, 2013
There's a shorter version of BLACK POWER MIXTAPE: http://youtu.be/J3nn4V1TfK
Is that you family Servant.
Nat Turner

Philippines

#2056 Oct 18, 2013
Loulou did you make that song "To sir with Love?
Loulou

Denmark

#2057 Oct 18, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
Loulou did you make that song "To sir with Love?
No.
No Comment

New Port Richey, FL

#2059 Oct 18, 2013
Odinist wrote:
Our immigrants are now flocking to Sweden because "you finns are violent racists!".
No need to thank us.:D
Everywhere on this planet that coloreds go, they end up whining and crying about "racism".

Is this a pattern?
Loulou

Denmark

#2060 Oct 18, 2013
Odinist wrote:
Our immigrants are now flocking to Sweden because "you finns are violent racists!".
No need to thank us.:D
Bah!
Loulou

Denmark

#2061 Oct 18, 2013
Why do you think Obama gave you guys a phone?
It's not for you to sit here texting ( unlike me who payed for my own iPhone 5 ).
Morons it's because you're supposed to be able to call employers looking for jobs.
You lazy mofo aka Savant.
Loulou

Denmark

#2065 Oct 18, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
They say that the ones whom speak swedish are more tolerant. ;)
That's prob true. But the Danes are not so tolerant. And the Swedes are not anymore generally . But I'd really like to know how they learn your language. The words are 10 meters long. And I hear the grammar is difficult. Related to Hungarian. I had a dentist from your country - retired now. He tried to teach me a few sentences for fun.
Loulou

Denmark

#2068 Oct 18, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that the real swedes stopped the stockholm riots...
Can you believe that those monkeys called those swedes "racists"?
"hundreds of racists are attacking us, a black man got beaten up!"- From a immigrant mans twitter account.
So we are supposed to just tolerate chaos and if we oppose it, we are racists.. PHUCK THAT!
They lie SO much. Our countries owe them nothing.
Then they go everywhere and complain and lie. There are some good ppl among them, of course there will always be. It's just hard to see. Coz you don't know which one hates you.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#2069 Oct 20, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hotter than same race sex?
Same-race sex is the hottest type of all. But so many hate themselves, believe lies and stereotypes, or date outside their race like wh*res/rapists because they have something stupid to prove to others.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2070 Oct 20, 2013
There's only one race, spotted leper. The rest are strange mixes of blacks and albino lepers who went North in exile, small numbers, small genetic variation. Inbreeding, retarding an already damaged genome that suffered the wasting disease. Mixing with whites brings nothing but damage to the original human genome. These are undeniable facts.

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2071 Oct 20, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
There's only one race, spotted leper. The rest are strange mixes of blacks and albino lepers who went North in exile, small numbers, small genetic variation. Inbreeding, retarding an already damaged genome that suffered the wasting disease. Mixing with whites brings nothing but damage to the original human genome. These are undeniable facts.
Because white people are such a failed people right? Haha

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2072 Oct 20, 2013
Everyone has failed @ something, no doubt. We pay for what our ancestors did. Example: There was a woman who's people were destroyed in war and she was mal nourished and sick as the winter hit and she was raped and impregnated by an invading soldier. Her child was born sickly and was lamed. Still, he grew up to be loved by a woman and bore children himself. He definitely passed on his inherited weakness. Through war, through famine and dependance on plague carrying cattle, such as Europe, with it's cold, unfruitful ground.

This is definitely a tense subject but I'm not one for dishonesty or shrugging off scientific fact. I leave that to the current establishment, who's been lying to us all, all of our lives.
Albert B

Upminster, UK

#2073 Oct 20, 2013
Race mixing for blacks is a bad thing, because it creates half breeds who steal from blacks and give to the whites. These half breeds pretend to be black and foolish black people trust them.
Just look at Obama...
I hear that half white mutt is the reason why the black middle class in the USA is in decline.

Sensible blacks will Put half breeds in sacks with the kittens and flush them down the toilet or throw them off a bridge into a river.
yoyo

Joplin, MO

#2074 Oct 30, 2013
Albert B wrote:
Race mixing for blacks is a bad thing, because it creates half breeds who steal from blacks and give to the whites. These half breeds pretend to be black and foolish black people trust them.
Just look at Obama...
I hear that half white mutt is the reason why the black middle class in the USA is in decline.
Sensible blacks will Put half breeds in sacks with the kittens and flush them down the toilet or throw them off a bridge into a river.
that is the dumbest thing I have heard all day. just because somebody's genes is different doesn't make them bad people. you are stupid as f*** and honestly I find it hilarious.
yoyo

Joplin, MO

#2075 Oct 30, 2013
I see no changes
all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races...
Tupac Shakur... come on guys! seriously. that was a long time ago and there still hasn't been any changes.
ramafications

Saltville, VA

#2077 Nov 3, 2013
tu pac did not have maturity everyone thinks he's so cool and stuff your a retard...
ramafications

Saltville, VA

#2078 Nov 3, 2013
I used to respect them and all for a while but once I passed their Age without dying in a gang shot I realize how pathetic they were
ramafications

Saltville, VA

#2079 Nov 3, 2013
it is bad for blacks And I am gonna steal from blacks and give towhites..

Actually a white bitch stole from me .. And gave my money to some latino guy

.. that's Actually darker than me but i'm sure I count as being blacker than he is..

for some retarded Ass reason..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are blacks trying to claim Celts and Vikings? 3 min wdt26 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min An NFL Fan 1,419,722
The first 5 Laws of Negrology (there are 10)... 8 min KIM SAMURA 3
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 15 min asd 394
Do Samoan men even like Black women? (May '09) 23 min Torie Love 1,101
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 26 min KIM SAMURA 66
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 59 min KIM SAMURA 61
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 2 hr ROMPER STOMPER 75
Morning Consult: Bill Clinton's wife's polls CO... 2 hr Hillary 2016 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Curious Me 47,884
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 5 hr SeerResources 537
More from around the web