Howell, MI

#2006 Oct 15, 2013
be like brazil...
Loulou

Denmark

#2007 Oct 15, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda exotic to me too. You haven't visited the U.S. have you? I think I remember you saying that you wanted to visit New Orleans. I've been there many times and I can understand why you'd want to visit.
I would really like to visit many places in Europe except that I'm afraid it would depress me too much. For example, I would steer clear of London because I've heard it has basically become non-English and that would be a reminder of what the whole country over there is trending towards. It's just too sad. I'd love to visit Paris but I've heard about all the Muslims occupying abandoned churches and cathedrals, or occupying whole streets praying toward Mecca. I don't think I could take it. If I were to visit Europe I think I'd go to Central Europe or Eastern Europe.
I've been to New York a few times. That's about it. We're planning a tour to some of the Southern States of the US. But my father had to work a lot this Summer. I haven't been to Paris since 2009. it's FULL of immigrants and gypsies.
London well there are a lot there too.
South Hall . Lmao
But I think Paris is the worst. There are basically "no"immigrants in Eastern Europe.
We went to Slovakia to see Erzebet Bathory's castle the remains. To Transsylvania Draculas castle . Hehe. And her husbands ( Erzebeth's) castle in Zavar Hungaria. Prauge, Vienna and Bavaria the Eaglenest on our way home. I can highly recommend that route, there are not filled up with immigrants. Poland too - I was in Gdansk on a short trip this year. They tolerate nothing from immigrants and welcome you with warmly. Fjållbacka in Sweden is Swedish. And the Norweigians well they are tierd of troubles too. Eastern Europe you get a lot for the dollar. Too.
I see someone on this thread is happy I leave my Swedish citizenship getting a Danish ( well I live in Denmark so....). But Malmø is full of violence and rapes . That's typical obviously that they cannot wait to get rid of us. Forigners in our own countries. Lol
They're gonna cry when they cannot spend our taxmoney on immigrant welfare. But we are waiting to see what will happen after the 2014 election in Sweden. What a glorious day it will be. Coz we've had enough. Like in Norway. And Denmark are showing theeth now as well.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#2008 Oct 15, 2013
Race mixing is ugly and evil, period.
Loulou

Denmark

#2009 Oct 15, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that our Movement aroused much interest in your media and public. I commend anyone who put their necks on the line in those days for the freedom of my people, and the liberation of humanity. I owe that 1960s generation a lot.
And I've even been lucky enough to meet a few of them, Angela Davis being one.
I can't tell, I haven't heard anything about the much interest you mention. Maybe some far lefties have. But a lot of Scandinavian business men - you know those who actually make the wheels spin. As in pay huge taxes. They do admire the late American President Ronald Reagan and not to mention Margaret Teatcher. A lot of ppl are happy that Angela Merckel won the election in Germany. And Jern ( Iron ) Erna in Norway. Let's see how it all turns out in Sweden 2014.:). Maybe they like to welcome you to Malmø. Alternatively you might have to consider Africa. Liberia huh. America will be missing a negro perfessa .

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2010 Oct 16, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Well if Loony Loulou leaves Sweden for Denmark, that will be a benefit to Sweden but, sadly, a detriment for Denmark.
Indeed.

Blytheville, AR

#2011 Oct 16, 2013
MiX3D BEAUTY wrote:
I was just wondering... Why are some people against race mixing? Why do they despise biracial people and claim they have no place?
PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPEN OPINION... KEEP IT "CLEAN" AND AS "PEACEFUL" AS POSSIBLE.
-Thanks!!
-Muah!
In my opinion and from my own personal feelings and observations, I've noticed that most people are fair minded these days and only despise despicable people if those people
are DESPICABLE and RUDE.
If people behave with dignity, honesty,kindness and respect for themselves and others, they usually receive the same.
The color of one's skin is no excuse for bad behavior nor does it entitle one to believe they are owed everything no matter who has to pay the price for it.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2012 Oct 16, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way would you ever have to pay for anything I do? And if your God wanted us to keep apart, why are all people able to have kids together?
Maybe god is a LIBERAL. LOL! An Afro-Swede liberal. LOL!

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2013 Oct 16, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell, I haven't heard anything about the much interest you mention. Maybe some far lefties have. But a lot of Scandinavian business men - you know those who actually make the wheels spin. As in pay huge taxes. They do admire the late American President Ronald Reagan and not to mention Margaret Teatcher. A lot of ppl are happy that Angela Merckel won the election in Germany. And Jern ( Iron ) Erna in Norway. Let's see how it all turns out in Sweden 2014.:). Maybe they like to welcome you to Malmø. Alternatively you might have to consider Africa. Liberia huh. America will be missing a negro perfessa .
In fact, there was extensive and continual coverage of the Black Freedom Movement during the 1960s. And apparently interest in much of the PUBLIC. The plutocratic 15 admired by backward, racist Neanderthal women like LoonyLou do not interest me.

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2014 Oct 16, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe god is a LIBERAL. LOL! An Afro-Swede liberal. LOL!
That would be something :)

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2019 Oct 16, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to New York a few times. That's about it. We're planning a tour to some of the Southern States of the US. But my father had to work a lot this Summer. I haven't been to Paris since 2009. it's FULL of immigrants and gypsies.
London well there are a lot there too.
South Hall . Lmao
But I think Paris is the worst. There are basically "no"immigrants in Eastern Europe.
We went to Slovakia to see Erzebet Bathory's castle the remains. To Transsylvania Draculas castle . Hehe. And her husbands ( Erzebeth's) castle in Zavar Hungaria. Prauge, Vienna and Bavaria the Eaglenest on our way home. I can highly recommend that route, there are not filled up with immigrants. Poland too - I was in Gdansk on a short trip this year. They tolerate nothing from immigrants and welcome you with warmly. Fjållbacka in Sweden is Swedish. And the Norweigians well they are tierd of troubles too. Eastern Europe you get a lot for the dollar. Too.
I see someone on this thread is happy I leave my Swedish citizenship getting a Danish ( well I live in Denmark so....). But Malmø is full of violence and rapes . That's typical obviously that they cannot wait to get rid of us. Forigners in our own countries. Lol
They're gonna cry when they cannot spend our taxmoney on immigrant welfare. But we are waiting to see what will happen after the 2014 election in Sweden. What a glorious day it will be. Coz we've had enough. Like in Norway. And Denmark are showing theeth now as well.
Well I hope you have a good time in the Southern states here. If you have any questions I would be glad to try to answer them. Good for Poland.

I hear that Greece is having a very hard time dealing with illegal immigration. I heard that something like (if I remember correctly) about 90% of the illegal immigration into Europe comes via Turkey into Greece, and most of that is from Africans. No wonder they are so fed up over there.

I see that the recent elections in Norway look good. National Front is leading in the polls in France too. Things are looking up. I wish Sweden good fortune in 2014.

It's a shame what happened to Malmø. And it was completely avoidable too. Whoever are responsible for that should be hung in my opinion.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2020 Oct 16, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberia huh. America will be missing a negro perfessa .
LMAO!

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#2021 Oct 16, 2013
ponder wrote:
i'm Native American and black the 2 enslaved races..
That's interesting. That is a nice mixture. Are you mostly Native American?
Loulou

Denmark

#2022 Oct 16, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
And your black azz is a gods gift for nordiclands? lol
I can hardly wait.
As the one Nordic woman who few years back went to Africa. Swinging her cellulite infested thighs to the jungledrums in the black African night, she fell in love.( her ticket to Africa was payed for by the taxpayers - from the lefties "personal development" account ). She'd been on welfare for the last 12 years. Lol
What happend was the African man after she brought him home couldn't find work, so she complained to the politicians. My man needs a job, we've got a kid to feed.
He is a skilled manson: https://www.google.dk/search...
Yeah right he is.
And he can play the drums - of course he can. We know that.
So a few years went by and he's probably so glued to the couch by now as if it was smeared in coconutoil. It's true love the woman yelled. It sure is - he didn't marry the woman to gain citizenship.
No wonder some ppl think that forigners do not vote.
Men like Tiger I'm ok with ( he shouldn't have cheated though ).
Loulou

Denmark

#2023 Oct 16, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I hope you have a good time in the Southern states here. If you have any questions I would be glad to try to answer them. Good for Poland.
I hear that Greece is having a very hard time dealing with illegal immigration. I heard that something like (if I remember correctly) about 90% of the illegal immigration into Europe comes via Turkey into Greece, and most of that is from Africans. No wonder they are so fed up over there.
I see that the recent elections in Norway look good. National Front is leading in the polls in France too. Things are looking up. I wish Sweden good fortune in 2014.
It's a shame what happened to Malmø. And it was completely avoidable too. Whoever are responsible for that should be hung in my opinion.
Thank you;) I will take you on the word. And you too if you need any Info .
I consider it treason that they do not want to acknowledge the rapes and violence in Malmø. And are happy all the "racists" move so they can invite more forigners in. Azzholes. IMO
But the taxpayers will move on.
Loulou

Denmark

#2024 Oct 16, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
There´s the racism... lol
Do us all a favour and hang yourself.
He is such a huge racist. But yet again no one would care about his small provocations. It's some kind of inferiorcomplex he has.
Loulou

Denmark

#2025 Oct 17, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be something :)
You sure as hell got that right. It'd be SOMETHING . Much like the tooth fairy or Santa:).

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2026 Oct 17, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
There´s the racism... lol
Do us all a favour and hang yourself.
Since you know nothing about racism, you ought to shut up. If I hanged anyone it would be you. I'd be doing humanity a favor.
As for the comment to which you offer your irrelevant reply, it ia indeed a FACT--well documented--that the Black Freedom Movement of the 1960s did arouse the attention and interest of the Swedish media and public. The BLACK POWER MIXTAPE is simply one example. People like Dr. King and others who actually were in Sweden and other Scandinavian countries noticed the interest that our Movement here aroused.
Only a moron like Odin can imagine that simply taking note of all this is somehow itself an expression of racism.
But this is the new fashion, which is less honest but no less insidiously racist than the practices of the Bull Connor years, that it is now the white racists who scream racist! At least the old racists were openly racist, not trying to conceal their own racism behind charges of racism against others

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2027 Oct 17, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the point perfessa... The liberals are trying to gain more power by allowing more immigrants in.
The immigration policy now is pretty much as foolish as crackhead couple having more children.
My point Dr. Doufus Odin is the REAL point, or at least the only ones that matter. Anti-immigrant animosity within the Right--and maybe in Europe as well as America--is racist and designed to prop of right wing agendas barely distinguishable from fascism.
The attack on the voting rights of Blacks and Browns in America, further enabled by the Supine Court's gutting of the Voting Rights Act, is designed to allow reactionaries to steal elections which they cannot win fairly and imposed their reactionary policies on the people.
The reactionaries as I speak have been passing new laws inhibitig the voting rights of Blacks and Latins, suppressing the rights of women to choose for themselves regarding matters of birth control and reproduction, and stripping working people of their collective bargaining rights.
As these right wing political dinosaurs seek to turn back virtually every progressive advance made by the American people over the past 100 years---some Repuublicans even suggesting the restoration or child labor as a desideratum--we can hardly even speak of the right as "conservatives" any longer. They are reactionaries and some, I suspect, are disguised fascists.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2028 Oct 17, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
He is such a huge racist. But yet again no one would care about his small provocations. It's some kind of inferiorcomplex he has.
If anything, I have a SUPERIORITY complex when it comes to you white racists. For you ARE inferior as himan beings.
And you need to shut up when talking about racism, especially after you were caught flapping your diseased gums with Faustus about your "superior white race."
In fact, you shouldn't even be allowed in an AFRICAN AMERICAN FORUM, but should be restricted to Stormfront or some other white supremacist site. It's more your speed anyway.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2029 Oct 17, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>My point Dr. Doufus Odin is the REAL point, or at least the only ones that matter. Anti-immigrant animosity within the Right--and maybe in Europe as well as America--is racist and designed to prop of right wing agendas barely distinguishable from fascism.
The attack on the voting rights of Blacks and Browns in America, further enabled by the Supine Court's gutting of the Voting Rights Act, is designed to allow reactionaries to steal elections which they cannot win fairly and imposed their reactionary policies on the people.
The reactionaries as I speak have been passing new laws inhibitig the voting rights of Blacks and Latins, suppressing the rights of women to choose for themselves regarding matters of birth control and reproduction, and stripping working people of their collective bargaining rights.
As these right wing political dinosaurs seek to turn back virtually every progressive advance made by the American people over the past 100 years---some Repuublicans even suggesting the restoration or child labor as a desideratum--we can hardly even speak of the right as "conservatives" any longer. They are reactionaries and some, I suspect, are disguised fascists.
......this racism is all in your head........

all anybody wants to do nowadays is to help kneegros........thats wot affirmative action is all about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I do not like black men 5 min Sadbuttrue 92
Caucasians Are NOT Real People of Earth 6 min Moses 7
News Ghanaian family rescuing South Side bank: 'This... 7 min Sadbuttrue 1
Where did white people come from? I need answers! (Apr '14) 13 min Moses 13
The racist History Channel (Oct '11) 34 min Moses 28
Dear White People 35 min Harrisson 11
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 43 min random 5,746
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 52 min Moses 96
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 44,995
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Moses 134,511