Multiculturalism

Theres no place for HalfBreeds

Nothing..I just wouldn't do it

Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#1978 Oct 14, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea considering I don't believe it was recorded.
I do hope you realize that there were black people who weren't enslaved as well in the USA.
Interesting thx for the answer.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1979 Oct 14, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
The young masters had sex with black females regularly but most of the time it was not violent.
Black women whom were appealing lived in the mansion and were treated with respect. They enjoyed all the luxuries.
That just sounds like some f'ed up sexual fantasy. Something like that would have been really looked down upon.

Level 7

Location hidden

#1982 Oct 14, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha, I've seen "Feast of all Saints". This higher status brothel with colored women. Don't know if it's realistic.
I'd say there are things telling for what you say. Because there aren't many pictures of mulattos from the time of slavery. Still today there are a whole lot of very darkskinned. On the other hand blacks themselves tell that the slavemasters often were eigther raping BW in the fields, cheating on thier wives with BW. Etc.
I mean it could be determind with DNA etc.
Oh yeah. I haven't seen that film but I just looked it up. I forgot about plaçage. That did really did happen in New Orleans. It was originally part of French territory. The French and Spanish sent men, almost exclusively, to colonize their territories. The English sent women as well, and with it civilization, for it takes both men and women together to make civilization.

Plaçage happened in the the Caribbean too. Brazil was similar. It all depends on where in New World we are talking about. Some of the most horrible treatment went on in the Caribbean sugar plantations. It's depressing reading some of the stories of cruelty that what went on there.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1983 Oct 14, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting thx for the answer.
You're welcome.
Rubber Banned Man

Ridgewood, NJ

#1984 Oct 14, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how **they** voted en masse for the man that raised their unemployment to historic levels..
some did...some did not
97% of blacks voted for Obama.
And he screwed them big time....

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#1985 Oct 14, 2013
Rubber Banned Man wrote:
<quoted text>
time to stop your crying kid and stand up straight,dry your eyes,blow your nose and take your bottle.
Rubber Banned Man

Ridgewood, NJ

#1986 Oct 14, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
time to stop your crying kid and stand up straight,dry your eyes,blow your nose and take your bottle.
I'm not the one looting the Wal-Mart because the EBT was down,OK?
Belgrade Phantom

Belgrade, Serbia

#1987 Oct 14, 2013
Well there is nothing wrong since the "race" as biological term does not exist, "race" is more cultural phenomenon.
And even science proved that all people all over the world the same "inital gen" which goes from father on son which means that all people are descendants of one man.
For example in some ancient societies also that term did not exist , for example in ancient Rome It were Blacks in senate and on some other important positions and even some rummors says that even one emperor was Black himself.

That term was established later by side of white colonists and imperialists (who are on the same positions even today) how they would justify the genocide , slavery and crimes against humanity.

Of course there is nothing wrong in marriage or relationship among black and white persons.
And even is that is desirable on some way couse it's familiar that mixed kids are usualy prettier, smarter and less tend to hereditary diseases (but of course that is not a rule)

And also now we live in the age of internet, air-planes, technology where people, informations and everything travels much faster and easier and U don't have to travel per severalmonths If U went to reach other part of the world then U will be there in 8-10 hours by plane , so people will travel just a more an more, they will be meeting each-others and other cultures just a more and more and logical that's gonna be just a more and more international relationships and marriages.
blak lady

Houston, TX

#1988 Oct 14, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, a rather weak reply, bro! Get some manhood going on and answer like a real boy and not like some little snot-nosed girl.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#1989 Oct 14, 2013
People are already mixed. It is nice to see people who are mixed. It is boring to be pure of race.
Nat Turner

Mabalacat, Philippines

#1990 Oct 15, 2013
Damned fool crackers would rather shut the Government down than have a Black President!
ponder

Voorhees, NJ

#1991 Oct 15, 2013
i'm Native American and black the 2 enslaved races..
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#1996 Oct 15, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. I haven't seen that film but I just looked it up. I forgot about plaçage. That did really did happen in New Orleans. It was originally part of French territory. The French and Spanish sent men, almost exclusively, to colonize their territories. The English sent women as well, and with it civilization, for it takes both men and women together to make civilization.
Plaçage happened in the the Caribbean too. Brazil was similar. It all depends on where in New World we are talking about. Some of the most horrible treatment went on in the Caribbean sugar plantations. It's depressing reading some of the stories of cruelty that what went on there.
Yes , you've got so much to learn about in America. It's kinda exotic to me. I guess it's the children of black ppl and French/Spanish that are the Creoles.

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#1997 Oct 15, 2013
blak lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, a rather weak reply, bro! Get some manhood going on and answer like a real boy and not like some little snot-nosed girl.
I answered on a level he could understand but it must have went over your head-lmao
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#1998 Oct 15, 2013
Rubber Banned Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney ran for the position and basically told 47 percent of white folks he doesn't give a shyt about them, because they are middle classed or poor. He would have REALLY screwed them, but they act like Obama left out their wedding invitation.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1999 Oct 15, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the right-wing has no immigrants voting them but the commies/lefties/liberals/green s have plenty of immigrants voting them.
These immigrants and their lovers think that we like them even though the vast majority of us hate babysitting them.
What's strange is that right wing reactionaries spew racist hatred toward immigrants (which is veiled racism against Latinos in general), and then expect Latinos to vote for them.
Or that Republican reactionaries who filed suit against the Voting Rights Act, and who are now trying to deprive Blacks and Latins of the ballot, are surprised that we Blacks won't vote for them. Reactionaries who want to deprive women of control of their own bodies, deprive them even of birth control, find it hard to win the female vote. And rumor has it the Nazis have been having a difficult getting many Jewish votes.
I wonder why?

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2000 Oct 15, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
See ya!
/Maya the leftist Swede
Well if Loony Loulou leaves Sweden for Denmark, that will be a benefit to Sweden but, sadly, a detriment for Denmark.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2001 Oct 15, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you said that because I just read a few minutes ago about Black Power Mixtape on a Facebook forum for parents of afro-swedes. I have to check it out.
It seems that our Movement aroused much interest in your media and public. I commend anyone who put their necks on the line in those days for the freedom of my people, and the liberation of humanity. I owe that 1960s generation a lot.
And I've even been lucky enough to meet a few of them, Angela Davis being one.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2004 Oct 15, 2013
Belgrade Phantom wrote:
Well there is nothing wrong since the "race" as biological term does not exist, "race" is more cultural phenomenon.
Tell that to medical researchers or forensic anthropologists for example, i.e. applied scientists, i.e. people who have to deal with physical reality and do not have the luxury to deal with highly politicized abstractions.

And stop putting the word race in scare quotes, fool.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2005 Oct 15, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , you've got so much to learn about in America. It's kinda exotic to me. I guess it's the children of black ppl and French/Spanish that are the Creoles.
It's kinda exotic to me too. You haven't visited the U.S. have you? I think I remember you saying that you wanted to visit New Orleans. I've been there many times and I can understand why you'd want to visit.

I would really like to visit many places in Europe except that I'm afraid it would depress me too much. For example, I would steer clear of London because I've heard it has basically become non-English and that would be a reminder of what the whole country over there is trending towards. It's just too sad. I'd love to visit Paris but I've heard about all the Muslims occupying abandoned churches and cathedrals, or occupying whole streets praying toward Mecca. I don't think I could take it. If I were to visit Europe I think I'd go to Central Europe or Eastern Europe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,265,111
Rebel 111 the best from TOPIX'S CESSPOOL of RAC... 6 min rainforest 3
African American women in Houston are 10 min hehe 2
Poll Would you marry outside your religion? 11 min Poll of the Day 0
Whitey is losing it!!!!!! 22 min Sir Jethro 8
Are white people aware of white privilege? 22 min Truth MD 214
Barros reveals his ethnicity 31 min bantu 306
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 53 min Honest 132
Africans did not sell their own 2 hr selina london 184
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Stupid Thread 1,008
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 35,053
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 3 hr behaving badly 156
More from around the web