Nothing..I just wouldn't do it

whatwas

Howell, MI

#1796 Jan 26, 2013
is place for 75 percent breeds??
crypton

Howell, MI

#1798 Jan 26, 2013
hey can i ask you guys a question ..please send a link of many dog mixes or create a web page..

I wondered what a 75 percent german sheppherd 25 percent chiwawa would look lke this is a half chiwawa half sheppehrd..

as you can see it is basically a shrunk gemran shepperd.. what traits does it retain from

the clearly superior dog???

droga

Howell, MI

#1800 Mar 19, 2013
the entire mexican and brazillian races are a products of race mixing..
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones

Lebanon, MO

#1801 Mar 19, 2013
Mongrels

Look up the definition of Mongrel and you will agree.
cantell

Howell, MI

#1802 May 13, 2013
i what if i'm black and i date white woman and all the kids come out looking full white..
cantell

Howell, MI

#1803 May 13, 2013
that's good right??
cantell

Howell, MI

#1804 May 13, 2013
im' actually i'm not black i look part i'm part white already.. i don't like pure black people..

pure whites need to stop making fun of me..
cantell

Howell, MI

#1805 May 13, 2013
and mexicans..
cantell

Howell, MI

#1806 May 13, 2013
Asians really don't.. because they too are yellow..
Kayla

San Antonio, TX

#1807 May 13, 2013
I don't really care for it because my black people always uplift other races and mix with them and have no respect for their own race. I feel when black people do it, it's out of spit and anger......
itshouldbe

Howell, MI

#1808 May 13, 2013
you gotta race mix to protect yourself from racism end of story no other way..
romulus

Howell, MI

#1810 May 15, 2013
i'm mixed and i think you shouldn't support it that way there will be no mixed people and i'll be an anomaly and can make free money from it..
awgod

Saltville, VA

#1811 May 25, 2013
blacks need to mix themselves out of existence so that people stop enslaving them..

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#1812 May 25, 2013
It depends on the person. I for one don't care for race mixing, especially in the black community. I feel like its done out of hatred
eatsomecake

Saltville, VA

#1814 May 25, 2013
uh dumbass race mixing is needed in the black community to free the blacks from white oppression

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#1815 May 25, 2013
eatsomecake wrote:
uh dumbass race mixing is needed in the black community to free the blacks from white oppression
I say that's bullshyt.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#1816 May 26, 2013
The only 'downside' I see to mixing with people of very different genetic background is: if the child(ren) come out not fully able to put up with the environment they're going to live in.

As I said before: If a baby comes out with very light skin that will make it hard for the baby to put up with, for example: strong, tropical sunny environment? I'd say that's the only reason (as far as I can readily see today) why it'd biologically not be reasonable to mix.

Two different peoples who adapted to two very different environments - it's the risk the two individuals take when reproducing.
aaaalwaoo

Howell, MI

#1817 May 30, 2013
ya totally mix your black kids with some white peopel so they can become black slave owners..
aaaalwaoo

Howell, MI

#1818 May 30, 2013
who own other black people..

“Only God can judge me...”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Bakersfield, Ca

#1819 May 30, 2013
To me there's nothing wrong with it, I think if you find somebody from a different race that treats you good, and you love, care for them then go for it. But if you only do it because of stereotypes or, to make the opposite gender of the race feel jealous, offended. Or saying stupid shit like "to make mixed babies with good hair, pretty eyes, and better skin" or "They're better then the women/men in race" then no. I don't think you should date interracially, just to get some stupid sick thrill out of flaunting with another race then talking disrespectful, and being rude of your own. But not all people do this that date interracialLY, but the ones that do. Make me sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,478,725
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 6 min Truth 67
News Trump thanks African-Americans who didn't vote ... 10 min Barros 243
Black Women dating Indian Men: Experiences (Dec '09) 10 min Smoke weed everyday 417
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 11 min Jax 115
Does Race Biologically Exist? 14 min Barros 501
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 18 min Barros 1,775
Happy ROBERT E. LEE DAY yall! 1 hr Ben Quick 13
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 3 hr jgarcia658 6,626
More from around the web