Nothing..I just wouldn't do it

First Prev
of 102
Next Last

“Daughter Of Muhammad”

Since: Jan 10

Al-Hubb Jameel

#1 Feb 17, 2010
I was just wondering... Why are some people against race mixing? Why do they despise biracial people and claim they have no place?

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPEN OPINION... KEEP IT "CLEAN" AND AS "PEACEFUL" AS POSSIBLE.

-Thanks!!

-Muah!

“Daughter Of Muhammad”

Since: Jan 10

Al-Hubb Jameel

#2 Feb 17, 2010
I was just asking your opinion because I am a biracial female and many people tend to treat me differently...
The Tooth Fairy

Spring, TX

#3 Feb 17, 2010
Interracial sex is hot!:)

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Feb 17, 2010
I don't think this will end well..
Truth

Wake Forest, NC

#6 Feb 17, 2010
I think race mixing is a great thing. I can't wait to have a mulatto child.
Frank

Lake Orion, MI

#7 Feb 17, 2010
I voted "nothing". God is the Creator of EVERY RACE!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#8 Feb 17, 2010
MiX3D BEAUTY wrote:
I was just asking your opinion because I am a biracial female and many people tend to treat me differently...
How are you treated differently and what group(s) of people treat you that way?

Location hidden

#9 Feb 17, 2010
The Tooth Fairy wrote:
Hotter than same race sex?
taxen

UK

#10 Feb 17, 2010
boring...

Since: Dec 09

Suffern, NY

#11 Feb 17, 2010
It destroys diversity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
K Dubb

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2010
This may sound hypocritical, because I am a multigenerational mix of sub saharan african, medit caucasoid, and other.I dont feel that races should mix for many reasons, one being is because it confuses a person, I think that the intermingled blood can (not always) be a health concern. Ofcourse there are the social and cultural complications. Now with all that said I am not ashamed of what I am, infact I cannot imagine being anything else. I am beautiful and I love all of my ancestry. But pure races are beautiful. Alot of mixed people front like they have an identity but deep down inside they dont and feel alone. I personally think its rude when someone you dont know asks you 'what are you mixed with?'. I am glad that I am not biracial cause that would be alot more confusing. This is not to offend anyone please, just my thoughts. Im proud but I feel like only parts of me belong to either sides in reality. I am the result of mulatto unions and mgm (multi-generational mix)unions throughout my families history. I have family on my mom's side, lightskin with long hair, my fathers side: dark skin with silky curly hair. Plus, alot of mgm's do not even know what they are mixed with! I must sound confused a bit...see?
The Tooth Fairy

Spring, TX

#15 Feb 17, 2010
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, I actually can't say. I was a virgin when I met my husband. But in general I think black/white couples look very sexy when they are both attractive.
39ehonor

San Antonio, TX

#16 Feb 17, 2010
MiX3D BEAUTY wrote:
no wonder--biracials like you are ugly freaks who should have been aborted
39ehonor

San Antonio, TX

#17 Feb 17, 2010
The Tooth Fairy wrote:
yep, when an ugly gorilla black and a putrid white slut get together, its heaven LMFWAO

Location hidden

#18 Feb 17, 2010
My sister got bitched at royally at college by a white woman with a half black child. She was in woman's studies and they had a discussion about an article. Some white girl wrote to an "advice columnist" and said that her friend wanted to hook her up with a black guy for a blind date. She told her friend (also white) that she wasn't attracted to black guys. The "friend" called her a racist. The columnist agreed that she was racist.

So the teacher asked the class what they thought. My sister said that she was only attracted to people in her own race and the teacher and about seven students started griping at her (they were white too). They said that was prejudice. Some girl in class who had a half black/half white child asked her hatefully, Why wouldn't you want to date a black man? My sister said, because I just am attracted to my own race. Then this girl started berating her and grilling her.

The teacher said, What if you met a guy in a wheelchair who had all the characteristics you were looking for, would you date him? My sister said, well it would depend if he had an accident or if it was genetic because I wouldn't want my future kids to have a genetic defect if I could help it. The teacher said, Do you think people cannot have a happy life if they're in a wheelchair (????).

Then the girl with the biracial child said to my sister, So do you think having a half black child is a genetic defect? My sister said no, and the girl kept bitching at her and the teacher wouldn't stop it. No one spoke up in defense of my sister.

One girl who was large boned a a bit chubby did say, well I'm just attracted to guys with at least as large of a build as myself because being with a skinny guy makes me feel less feminine. The teacher said that this was also prejudice and the girl got up and left the class.

The world is going crazy.
Whites Lie

AOL

#19 Feb 17, 2010
39ehonor wrote:
<quoted text> yep, when an ugly gorilla black and a putrid white slut get together, its heaven LMFWAO
You are the one who has bragged about banging several black prostitutes, correct?
DUDE69

Birmingham, UK

#20 Feb 17, 2010
39ehonor wrote:
<quoted text> no wonder--biracials like you are ugly freaks who should have been aborted
You're the result of a failed abortion I see, they obviously tore a part of your brain out and forgot the rest......lol
Whites Lie

AOL

#21 Feb 17, 2010
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
nope! And do you know what is better than same race sex? An African American Message Board without CRAKKKAS like you! Now GTFO OUR BOARD!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22 Feb 17, 2010
sONE wrote:
My sister got bitched at royally at college by a white woman with a half black child. She was in woman's studies and they had a discussion about an article. Some white girl wrote to an "advice columnist" and said that her friend wanted to hook her up with a black guy for a blind date. She told her friend (also white) that she wasn't attracted to black guys. The "friend" called her a racist. The columnist agreed that she was racist.
So the teacher asked the class what they thought. My sister said that she was only attracted to people in her own race and the teacher and about seven students started griping at her (they were white too). They said that was prejudice. Some girl in class who had a half black/half white child asked her hatefully, Why wouldn't you want to date a black man? My sister said, because I just am attracted to my own race. Then this girl started berating her and grilling her.
The teacher said, What if you met a guy in a wheelchair who had all the characteristics you were looking for, would you date him? My sister said, well it would depend if he had an accident or if it was genetic because I wouldn't want my future kids to have a genetic defect if I could help it. The teacher said, Do you think people cannot have a happy life if they're in a wheelchair (????).
Then the girl with the biracial child said to my sister, So do you think having a half black child is a genetic defect? My sister said no, and the girl kept bitching at her and the teacher wouldn't stop it. No one spoke up in defense of my sister.
One girl who was large boned a a bit chubby did say, well I'm just attracted to guys with at least as large of a build as myself because being with a skinny guy makes me feel less feminine. The teacher said that this was also prejudice and the girl got up and left the class.
Wow!

0hRea11y

“Post a link, not a lie.”

Since: Feb 10

Bigot, Haiti

#23 Feb 17, 2010
sONE wrote:
Welcome to the U.S.S.A.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 102
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is Luke Skywalker. 2 min Michel Montvert 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,417,584
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 4 min Michel Montvert 391
The Real Clintons 7 min Michel Montvert 57
UPI Poll: Trump and Bill Clinton's wife now TIED! 8 min Observe 27
Zimmerman verdict: a giant middle finger from w... 9 min Redefined 12
Proof The Bible clearly says God will destroy w... (Jul '14) 15 min I know 15
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr Marcus Washington 220
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 2 hr Redefined 53
More from around the web