Weak black men put waaaaaaaaaay too m...

Weak black men put waaaaaaaaaay too much faith in black women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Albert B

London, UK

#1 Oct 24, 2013
I've noticed that this is how weak black men behave. They call ALL black women absurd things like goddesses and queens and empresses smh instead of only uplifting the few who deserve to be uplifted. They end up leaving black women with a warped sense of entitlement.
Could this be the reason why you get a 600lbs shaniqua with 6 kids from 12 baby daddies who believes she's entitled to a man? Could this be the reason why you get ugly bitter black women who believe just because they have a bachelors degree in liberal or media studies that they're entitled to a "good black man"?
These are also the same black men who generally get upset when they see a ghetto gagger being used by white guy.

Why do these weak black guys think they owe random black women something?
Why do black people believe other black people owe them something?

Quick note- I NEVER hire black people. Most of the black entrepreneurs I know refuse to hire black people.
Unholi

Kennesaw, GA

#2 Oct 24, 2013
You're one of the most feminine men I've ever seen from your other posts and you not hiring black people when you're black is sick. But I'll agree that black men leave black women with a warped sense of entitlement, all the racist irbw on this site had a black father around who also put them in/through college, some are still living off their father's dime now as they preach their racist propaganda against black men and worship of white men. You don't see this behavior in the ghetto black women whose fathers abandoned them. Black men need to abandon their daughters more.
Albert B

London, UK

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Unholi wrote:
You're one of the most feminine men I've ever seen from your other posts and you not hiring black people when you're black is sick. But I'll agree that black men leave black women with a warped sense of entitlement, all the racist irbw on this site had a black father around who also put them in/through college, some are still living off their father's dime now as they preach their racist propaganda against black men and worship of white men. You don't see this behavior in the ghetto black women whose fathers abandoned them. Black men need to abandon their daughters more.
If you owned a business you would understand why hiring black people is a no no.

My mentor taught me that money has no race. Yet, when I started off, I ignored her advice and hired black people. long stories short.... HUGE MISTAKE.
Malic

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 25, 2013
If it's worth mentioning, the suffering GHETTO BLACK WOMAN got more gut than the Educated Black Woman to bear with the tribulation of White Supremacy and stick with her Race and Black Men. And I bet, in a fight, the Ghetto Black Woman would make the Educated Black Woman look like White Trash in her actions, thinking and her demeanor.

If Yah (God) was to come right now and rescue His Black Daughters from Babylon America, the Educated Black Womam aka IRBW, would be running to Yah with open arms, tears of joy while Yah move right past her, to the Ghetto Black Woman.

And the Ghetto Black Woman would be too messed up, too psychologically damage, defeated, beaten down to even be excited to see Yah. She will have an uncaring face expression while looking at Yah and say,

"Why did you forsake us??"

Now, that's a down-to-earth Black Woman! Authentic...wholesome, and Yah will most likely proclaim:

"My Daughters! O My Daughter. I shall wipe away your tears and all that troubled you for 400 years"

And make the IRBW and her White Lovers carry them back to their homeland, Israel and make them give up all their wealth to the suffering Ghetto Black Woman and then cut-off her and her White lover from our midst and new beginning.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 25, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>If you owned a business you would understand why hiring black people is a no no.

My mentor taught me that money has no race. Yet, when I started off, I ignored her advice and hired black people. long stories short.... HUGE MISTAKE.
Try visiting the Anglo forum. You'll probably be happier there and not so bitter.
Cedric

United States

#13 Oct 25, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Try visiting the Anglo forum. You'll probably be happier there and not so bitter.
Phoenix! Stop projecting your transparent overtly emotional cravings for black nutz! Dodo period fart breath dead maggot shite azz dum shebonilla.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 25, 2013
Cedric wrote:
<quoted text>Phoenix! Stop projecting your transparent overtly emotional cravings for black nutz! Dodo period fart breath dead maggot shite azz dum shebonilla.
Seek Jesus and come out of the kingdom of hell.
Cedric

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek Jesus and come out of the kingdom of hell.
Why must you stalk me?

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Tomball, TX

#16 Oct 25, 2013
Too many women don't know there place...... I don't think they're even taught it anymore...
Cedric

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
Too many women don't know there place...... I don't think they're even taught it anymore...
Man these hoes know their places! The take it on themselves to go way out of their ways to disrespect you no matter how good you've been to them. Just down load a clip of that fat shitestain ohpra winfry whatever her name is saying good qualified blackmen aren't available by far. Lol!!SMH they want to be like men and bullies until you beat the hell out of one of them!
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#18 Oct 25, 2013
Smh Seems like the puxxified negro syndrome isn't restricted to the shores of America.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#21 Oct 25, 2013
U people are stupid as hell..i been knew this was cracker troll..keep eggin him on tho..u dumb mofos stay cosigning white trolls.Time 4 honesty...marcus...alfie...sas syntrashy are all white trolls..and u dumb mofos stay being uncle toms and agreeing with them...stupid as hell

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 25, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
U people are stupid as hell..i been knew this was cracker troll..keep eggin him on tho..u dumb mofos stay cosigning white trolls.Time 4 honesty...marcus...alfie...sas syntrashy are all white trolls..and u dumb mofos stay being uncle toms and agreeing with them...stupid as hell
Don't forget coolmandingo
Albert B

London, UK

#23 Oct 25, 2013
Coolmandingo gets it.

Phoenix doesn't get it. Then again, she's a black woman with power over weak black men who kiss her arse because she's black and has a vagina.she wants to hold onto the power she has over weak black men.

Mint definitely doesn't get it. She's mad that I'm black, male and refuse to give respect where respect is not due.
Albert B

London, UK

#25 Oct 25, 2013
Bottom line is, just because you possess the same or similar physical features as my mother and sisters, it doesn't mean you're ANYTHING like my mother and sister. It doesn't mean you deserve respect.it doesn't mean you are worth a grain of sand.

Mint is no queen. Phoenix is no queen. Kola is no queen. Let alone goddesses and empresses. Smh

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#26 Oct 25, 2013
No i actually i do get it...if u are a wm or bm..dnt date us..problem solved..so stop bitching and moaning about us if u dnt want us

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#27 Oct 25, 2013
Albert B wrote:
Bottom line is, just because you possess the same or similar physical features as my mother and sisters, it doesn't mean you're ANYTHING like my mother and sister. It doesn't mean you deserve respect.it doesn't mean you are worth a grain of sand.
Mint is no queen. Phoenix is no queen. Kola is no queen. Let alone goddesses and empresses. Smh
Lmao I am my hubbys queen...random avatar. You are definatley no King they don't sit on a computer arguing with women all day. You on the other hand may be a Queen but not in the royal sense.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#29 Oct 25, 2013
Albert B wrote:
Coolmandingo gets it.

Phoenix doesn't get it. Then again, she's a black woman with power over weak black men who kiss her arse because she's black and has a vagina.she wants to hold onto the power she has over weak black men.

Mint definitely doesn't get it. She's mad that I'm black, male and refuse to give respect where respect is not due.
You're the one who claimed that hiring people from the black race is a no no, so stop projecting. You're duped.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#30 Oct 25, 2013
Albert B wrote:

I'm a fallible being as are you. So if you desire respect, then earn it like all of us need to do.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#31 Oct 25, 2013
Albert B wrote:
I've noticed that this is how weak black men behave. They call ALL black women absurd things like goddesses and queens and empresses smh instead of only uplifting the few who deserve to be uplifted. They end up leaving black women with a warped sense of entitlement.
Could this be the reason why you get a 600lbs shaniqua with 6 kids from 12 baby daddies who believes she's entitled to a man? Could this be the reason why you get ugly bitter black women who believe just because they have a bachelors degree in liberal or media studies that they're entitled to a "good black man"?
These are also the same black men who generally get upset when they see a ghetto gagger being used by white guy.
Why do these weak black guys think they owe random black women something?
Why do black people believe other black people owe them something?
Quick note- I NEVER hire black people. Most of the black entrepreneurs I know refuse to hire black people.
Typical self-hating Brit piece of sh!+. Had I the power, I would turn you into an albino elephant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Joy 1,640,949
I love black women and hate white women 10 min bluestreak returns 49
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? (Mar '17) 15 min bluestreak returns 59
This isn't working... we're enabling Trump in h... 29 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 17
Nurses Laugh As WW2 Veteran Dies 46 min Garvey X 2
Swastika Insignias and Pro-Nazi Threads on Topix 53 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 70
Is Roy Moore Guilty or Is He Being Railroaded? 59 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 4
Can America Become 80% White Again? 3 hr Kip 637
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 6 hr Watching 88
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 12 hr Harrisson 282
More from around the web