Fact

Apopka, FL

#6511 Dec 23, 2013
When will you blacks stop crying. You are making professional blacks look bad. Just shut the hell up and stop whining and get yours.

I see a lot of ghetto blacks an blacks riding around with 26" wheels and stereo loud. Stop that crap, making decent back professionals look bad.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#6512 Dec 23, 2013
White Women benefit a lot from Welfare than anyone else--the system was Built by Whites Built for Whites only!

There's no Honour Among Thieves!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6515 Dec 24, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need to stay away from White folks...
Sounds like you need to stay away from humanity.

Location hidden

#6516 Dec 24, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!!!!!! It's so easy to upset you emotionally challenged mud slugs:)
Since when does stating FACTS, have anything to do with telling you he emotionally deranged you are? Oh, I forgot, you are swine.

Pigs always have to deflect absolute FACTS. Demented garbage can't handle reality.

Location hidden

#6517 Dec 24, 2013
1. What is your excuse for the white Illegitimacy Rate???
2. What is you excuse for the white dropout rate???
3. How come every single white person isn't educated and wealthy...in a land that was stolen and set up for you all to succeed from birth???
4. Why do you commit crimes when you (WHITES) have opportunities which are not available to others...through nepotism and other avenues???
5. Why is you unemployment steadily on the rise in a country where you have the ALL ot the advantages???
6. If you're so damn smart, why aren't ALL WHITE PEOPLE RICH AND PROSPEROUS...RATHER THAN STARTING RACIST THREADS TO DIVIDE SO-CALLED WHITE, BLACK, RED, YELLOW & BROWN, PEOPLE EVEN FARTHER A PART...HUH...HUH...HUH...HUH?? ?
7. AND WHY AREN'T WHITE MEN HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN THEY PRODUCE AND THE RAPES IN WHICH THE CAUSE PREGNANCIES???
8. TALK ABOUT STRAIGHTENING OUT YOUR OWN DETRIMENTS AND ALL THE HELL YOU'VE CAUSED TO HUMANITY BEFORE YOU POINTING FINGERS THING.
9. WHY DO Y'ALL HAVE SO MANY METH LABS & PUTTING KIDS LIVES IN DANGER???
I CAN GO ON , BUT THE "REAL PEOPLE" KNOW WHAT I'M GETTING AT WITH YOU RACIST PIGS. AND GO READ THE CENSUS DATA

Location hidden

#6520 Dec 25, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>When a negro say's it is fact, it always has to be questioned. I've never met a truthful one. EVER.
What is a negro, is it you and your kinds creation? You/re not talking about me obviously.

Speaking of the TRUTH...it's not in you THINGS, in no WAY, SHAPE, FORM OR FASHION.

Now stop your whining and answer the following:

3. How come every single white person isn't educated and wealthy...in a land that was stolen and set up for you all to succeed from birth???
4. Why do you commit crimes when you (WHITES) have opportunities which are not available to others...through nepotism and other avenues???
5. Why is you unemployment steadily on the rise in a country where you have the ALL ot the advantages???
6. If you're so damn smart, why aren't ALL WHITE PEOPLE RICH AND PROSPEROUS...RATHER THAN STARTING RACIST THREADS TO DIVIDE SO-CALLED WHITE, BLACK, RED, YELLOW & BROWN, PEOPLE EVEN FARTHER A PART...HUH...HUH...HUH...HUH?? ?
7. AND WHY AREN'T WHITE MEN HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN THEY PRODUCE AND THE RAPES IN WHICH THE CAUSE PREGNANCIES???
8. TALK ABOUT STRAIGHTENING OUT YOUR OWN DETRIMENTS AND ALL THE HELL YOU'VE CAUSED TO HUMANITY BEFORE YOU POINTING FINGERS THING.
I CAN GO ON , BUT THE "REAL PEOPLE" KNOW WHAT I'M GETTING AT WITH YOU RACIST PIGS. AND GO READ THE CENSUS DATA.
Bamboo

Lorton, VA

#6521 Dec 25, 2013
Asians, is there anything they can't win?!

Location hidden

#6522 Dec 25, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Considering the fact that the majority of you are dirt poor, your questions are useless.
50-65 MILLION PEOPLE DIRT POOR??? Damn, you're even DUMBER than I thought.

20+ MILLION of your brethren are out there with their hands out for a handout (THAT DOESN'T COUNT THE ONES IN THE MISSISSIPPI DELTA), and here you are telling LIES about others. Typical Pitiful racist pig.

STFU...and straighten out your crackggerzoid house before pointing fingers.

I CAN GO ON , BUT THE "REAL PEOPLE" KNOW WHAT I'M GETTING AT WITH YOU RACIST PIGS. AND GO READ THE CENSUS DATA.
matt

Manteca, CA

#6523 Jan 12, 2014
regardless of who or what is using the welfare system, they need to have a lifetime limit regardless, you cant milk the government forever.
Sebe

Florence, KY

#6524 Jan 13, 2014
Well if you keep the fact that Blacks are more discriminated on jobs and have been prejudiced since slavery and still suffer huge discrimination, it is not a surprise for a smart person!
Truth

United States

#6525 Jan 15, 2014
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Before anyone cries "racist," keep in mind my prior post: there are reasons why the Black community may have a greater representation in this list. But what I was trying to accomplish was to get some of these posters to stop parroting the same old squawk: "More Whites are on welfare." Either they really don't get how stats work or they are deliberately being deceptive.
Actually neither, those stats they quote were accurate. They've just since been updated. You just have the most up to date stats.

“Calm Cultivates Wisdom”

Since: Dec 13

Landstuhl

#6526 Jan 15, 2014
Jason B wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox, here's a novel idea...why don't we start holding people accountable for the choices they make and the actions they take? Being poor doesn't force a single woman to get pregnant. Being taken advantage of by your employer doesn't force a father to abandon his parental responsibilities.
I'll agree with this part of your comment...the government shares much of the blame for the plight that these people find themselves in. It blindly funds the production of unwanted children into the world to parents who can't afford them without holding the parents responsible for their emotional or financial support. It does so with the intent of protecting women's rights, but the result is that their children grow up with little chance for succeeding in the world. They're going to repeat the mistakes of their elders. This leads to generational welfare, which was never the intent. It's a self perpetuating problem.
We live in a world with easily available contraception and abortion. No one has to get pregnant without wanting to get pregnant. And too many of these women get pregnant simply for the benefits they receive back from the government. To them, utilities, food and rent (which the rest of us have to work for and then pay taxes for those who don't or won't work for it) is enough. It beats working.
You make these people into victims, which probably some of them are, but the majority are simple victims of their own bad choices. And also victims of a government that allows them to make the wrong choices, then rewards them for those choices with taxpayer dollars.
I refuse the sickness of racism. I refuse you and your hate. I refuse the lies you ate from the master's hand. WE the people need to heal ourselves spiritually, emotionally and mentally, or we shall forever be set upon each other like starved beaten dogs as those in power--those pulling the strings--enjoy our fights and the fruits of our labors. Fight the system or be processed by the system. Peace be with you.
Chris Sievert

Augusta, GA

#6527 Jan 17, 2014
cville_baddog wrote:
and please understand welfare takes more forms that just AFDC, there are farm subsidies, wic, EIC, utility refunds, food stamps, ect... Welfare is any government etitlements that are recieved but not earned. Please factor all welfare issues into your numbers when making a point.

The cut to food stamps $40 billion total savings for 5 years out of a $500 Billion Farm Bill... The maximum benefit for a single person on food stamps was $200 a month $2400 a year... Top benefit received by a corporate farm In 2012 alone, the data shows, Mr. Fincher ( a US Congressman) received about $70,000 in direct payments for 1 year, money that is given to farmers and farmland owners, even if they do not grow crops. It is unclear how much Mr. Fincher received in crop insurance subsidies because the names of people receiving the subsidies are not public. The group said most of the agriculture subsidies go to the largest, most profitable farm operations in the country. These farmers have received $265 billion in direct payments and farm insurance subsidies since 1995, federal records show. Cut Corporate Farm subsidies from the farm bill and there will be 3x savings as cutting the poorest Americans from food aid....
tractortug

Brooklyn, NY

#6528 Jan 19, 2014
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
more whites are on welfare. That's a true statement and a fact. It's not inaccurate
Race: About 1 in 4 Black mothers of childbearing ages (1.5 million) were AFDC recipients, higher than the 7 percent of corresponding White mothers (2.1 million). Despite these differences in recipiency rates, Black AFDC mothers did not have significantly more children than their White
http://www.census.gov/population/socdemo/stat...
unless you failed 2nd grade math, you do know 2.1 million is more than 1.5 million
Unless you failed 3rd grade math, 1 in 4 is 25%. 7% is far less. Of course more whites are receiving afdc...... There are millions more whites in the 'pool' to draw from.

Percentages are facts. Don't try and reinvent the wheel here.
tractortug

Brooklyn, NY

#6529 Jan 19, 2014
FoxFurryFury wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse the sickness of racism. I refuse you and your hate. I refuse the lies you ate from the master's hand. WE the people need to heal ourselves spiritually, emotionally and mentally, or we shall forever be set upon each other like starved beaten dogs as those in power--those pulling the strings--enjoy our fights and the fruits of our labors. Fight the system or be processed by the system. Peace be with you.
As well, I refuse the racism and hate too. There was NOTHING in the previous post indicating race, color, religion or sex. The post was factual, and true. Whether you chose to believe it is of course up to you. To follow blindly along looking for others to blame, reaching out for a 'helping hand' when you are too lazy, ignorant or misinformed to help yourself is the issue. Race be damned. It is NOT about race. It is about people (ordinary people) of ANY and ALL races who opt for the dole versus being productive citizens.

While I agree with some of the posts about how 'welfare'(in all it's forms) is a small portion of the fiscal issue, it is ONE part of abuse, scamming, preferential treatment and wrong that permeates DC, Political Correctness run amok.

Correct the wrongs (all of them) and the rest will fall into place. Keep allowing abuses, welfare fraud, corporation subsidy, foreign aid to despots and dictators, and the military excess to continue and it will be the poorhouse for all of us. No Nothing.

Idiocracy is coming true. As stupid as it seems, Hollywood may have portended out demise with that one.

Location hidden

#6530 Jan 19, 2014
1. Get rid of Big corporate Welfare Perminently.

2. Stop funding all overseas wars and overseas aid to so-called allied entities...minimally for ten years.

3. Pass the Jobs Bill and Cut Taxes for the working men, women and small businesses...not Millionares, Billionares, Mega Corporations etc,,,etc...etc!!!

4. And racist need to stop pointing fingers, if they don't want the facts about their brethren exposed!!!
james

Dekalb, IL

#6531 Jan 23, 2014
mindofmensa wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re quite welcome….I’m smart enough to pick my battles wisely, hence the reason why I did not make a comment…I work with stats for a living, so therefore I know that blacks and Hispanics do disproportionately receive food stamps…However, it is unwise to assume that they’re economy suckers without taking into consideration many other factors that I won't get into…
I don’t know why so many people focus on welfare, as it sucks up only a very small percentage of US taxes…The majority of our taxes go to Social Security, Medicare (health insurance for the elderly)---500 billion combined; military, 300 billion; the INTEREST on the national debt, 250 billion; and assistance to the poor, to include food stamps, welfare, etc at only 105 billion….
Granted, many of these taxes are needed, such as Social Security and Medicare… But as tax payers, we should be more upset with funding the war and paying interest on the US debt, which is due to misappropriation of funds, than on the small percentage of taxes which go to the poor…
"mindofmensa" lol "im smart." you effer.
mckinnon

Senatobia, MS

#6532 Jan 29, 2014
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
more whites are on welfare. That's a true statement and a fact. It's not inaccurate
Race: About 1 in 4 Black mothers of childbearing ages (1.5 million) were AFDC recipients, higher than the 7 percent of corresponding White mothers (2.1 million). Despite these differences in recipiency rates, Black AFDC mothers did not have significantly more children than their White
http://www.census.gov/population/socdemo/stat...
unless you failed 2nd grade math, you do know 2.1 million is more than 1.5 million
out of the whole population, there may be more whites on welfare. but the percent of the BLACK population on welfare is greater than the percentage of the WHITE population on welfare. maybe you should go back to 2nd grade.
Billy the kid

Winchester, CA

#6533 Feb 2, 2014
Conscience Sister wrote:
Well personally I have never been on welfare and neither has my family. All of us have always worked so the statistics doesn't apply to everyone.
Wrong, statistics apply to everyone including you. No one said 100% of blacks are on welfare, just 40%. You are part of the 60% that is not.
facts

Bastrop, TX

#6534 Feb 4, 2014
The question was which race has more people on welfare. Not which race has more people on welfare based on their population in the United States. The answer to your first question is more white on welfare than blacks. now if you want to add 200 years of slavery, prejudice in the United States, disproportionate wealth distribution we can also put in statistics. The fact is mankind is always looking for someone to enslave. In China they all look a like. In Africa they all look a like in Europe most of them all look alike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,223,917
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 13 min Jax 2,221
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min sammy2 33,091
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 17 min sammy2 118,291
The new Royal Baby to be named "Shaniqua Elizab... 18 min Jax 4
Another BM shot in Baltimore again RIGHT IN FRO... 22 min ABC 3
Why do I hate white people so much? 23 min Tme 105
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 1 hr tropical woman 518
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 3 hr Sick of black lies 107
More from around the web