Welfare Stats By Race: Let's Get Down...
derp

Sacramento, CA

#6376 Jul 21, 2013
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
more whites are on welfare. That's a true statement and a fact. It's not inaccurate
Race: About 1 in 4 Black mothers of childbearing ages (1.5 million) were AFDC recipients, higher than the 7 percent of corresponding White mothers (2.1 million). Despite these differences in recipiency rates, Black AFDC mothers did not have significantly more children than their White
http://www.census.gov/population/socdemo/stat...
unless you failed 2nd grade math, you do know 2.1 million is more than 1.5 million
that's the mother on welfare statistics. you know it doesn't include foreign male immigrant's right? which you know to be honest could be a larger portion of immigrant's. seeing as alot of immigrants are either black or spanish speaking or of middle eastern descent (aka mostly minorities). If you wanna know the population of Africans in Africa. Probably beats out a majority of countries besides China and Asia. Africa receive's aid from multiple European countries as well as america.
derp

Sacramento, CA

#6377 Jul 21, 2013
Nunya wrote:
I just pasted these from a government site:
With regard to AFDC the figures are:
White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3
To break down these numbers, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all receipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents. Why am I writing this? Because I am tired of the misrepresentations on this issue. I read so many on here claiming that more Whites are on welfare than Blacks (true, in terms of raw numbers), yet not accounting for the fact that there are over 4X as many Whites in this country than Blacks! In statistics, you cannot go by mere numbers. Only if the playing field is exactly equal, which is rarely is! This thread was started, not to be racist, but to keep it real. After all, there are some legitimate reasons for Blacks to be on welfare more than Whites. But the worst thing anyone can do is be in denial.

This is the truth, and furthermore we send aid to more than just Israel. I see people saying oh but we send so much money to Israel. They're trying to divert the topic of who is on welfare. To be honest SSI isn't shit unless you get some kind of court settlement for damages AKA: something the sue-happy generation is familiar with. Currently for being Schizoid i get 800 bucks a month to cover everything. People argue that SSI is a large portion of tax payers money. So basically what they're saying is welfare isn't a problem. Well hate to break it to you but a lot of people are on SSI for mental illness or disability. 1 in 5 people today have a mental illness or so recorded as of recent. Now seeing as 1 in 5 is a real fucking big amount of people. Even without all being diagnosed and processed and given SSI. So before we go on to mental illness and SSI further... I'd like to say: Africa is a big fucking portion of the world's population. America sent countless dollars to Africa in the past. Wherein it be in support or war efforts to save refugee's. Mostly refugee's from warlords stockpiling food and resources and killing their own. Europe is another big collection of nations that has poured countless money down Africa's throat metaphorically speaking. I agree that war and slavery has a factor on this point i have been making. Seeing as Africa still contains such a large portion of the worlds population. Despite aids and other diseases and starvation as well as their past with slavery and war as formerly mentioned. I wouldn't say they're doing good, but they're sure costing a lot of money and it isn't stopping anytime soon. Since the United States founding Europe has been pouring in emigrants to our nation. This could explain why there's so many white people in america obviously. It wasn't until recently historically speaking that we started letting in just about everyone. So in a predominantly white nation it only makes sense that white women have more babies. If we want to talk about how many newborns come from certain race should i bring up Africa again? Or i could bring up china.. so would your point be that in a predominantly -insert race of choice- culture they shouldn't have so many babies? Well China just got that memo apparently after spawning their 1.3 billion. Or Africa with nearly 1 billion people. White people have been pretty good as far as mass spawning goes. Not considering the many Europeans that died in WW2 or long ago from the black plague and how many of us there may have been now. My point is this: Don't point the blame or the shame on any one person/race, we all fucked ourselves over as any species ever has. We're no different from a cell that over-multiplies into a parasite.
Dave

Columbus, OH

#6379 Jul 22, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
Since the superior white race controls our lives and causes us blacks people so much mental distress why don't we save up money, leave the United States and move to a non-white nation? There are many of them in the continent of Africa, especially the countries of South Africa or Nigeria. Another great choice is Brazil which has a great culture for blacks. In the U.S. there’s also places like Detroit and Gary, Indiana where ywe could live in all black neighborhoods and never even see a white person.
Free (one-way) boat rides to Africa.
http://www.heretical.com/miscella/glrbtta1.ht...
here is an idea

United States

#6380 Jul 23, 2013
Let White American tax dollars fund the other white Americans who are in need of welfare or assistance.
Let the Black American tax dollars fund the other Black Americans who are in need of welfare or assistance.
This should work just fine..... Right?
WWJD

Cibolo, TX

#6381 Jul 24, 2013
Heaven will not be segregated. If you can't love thy neighbor here on earth, i don't think we will see you there! Who's having the most difficult time here on earth, blah blah blah! I don't know if you can count on the statistics, but I know what you can take to the bank; the meek shall inherit the earth.Stop letting the Devil cloud your mind with nonsense. One day in hell will make you wish you lived everyday righteous on earth. Jesus said, what you do unto his people, you have done unto him also. Stop buying into the YOLO life style.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6383 Jul 27, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>No one really pays any attention to you, John....you're just another black who has spent his entire life pointing the finger at whites.
So, what does that make you...a white uncle TOM LOOKING TO SCORE POINTS WITH THE KLAN/NEO NAZI'S/UNITED HATE GROUPS INCORPORATED?

AGAIN GO READ THE STATS IN THE U.S. CENSUS...THAT'S IF YOU'RE CAPABLE???

And stop blaming other for your cashing 90% of the government welfare checks each and every month of every single year!!!!
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#6384 Jul 30, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Look at the Census stats...case close!!!
Exactly.
black

Commack, NY

#6385 Jul 30, 2013
how you going to say numbers do not matter when we are talking about how much money it cost us do the math 4 is more than 2 so when you multiply each number by 1 for is still the bigger number.
Erin

Loganville, GA

#6387 Jul 31, 2013
Apocalypse wrote:
I think we can all agree that regardless of color, the govenrment should use these dollars to encourage families to stick together, and not create a system where it is more beneficial to have multiple children out of wedlock. Government housing should have a strict time limit, extra incentives to graduate high school and stay felony free.
As far as farm subsidies, as long as the Euros do it, we have to (gotta stay competitive)
I agree but That's the thing though. The govt isn't trying to help. Idek what they are trying to do. For example CAPS. If you want to go to a four year university the govt won't help, but if you want to go to some whack ass two year college then yea they will help. Why not help them through college if your intentions are to truly help?
Erin

Loganville, GA

#6388 Jul 31, 2013
black wrote:
how you going to say numbers do not matter when we are talking about how much money it cost us do the math 4 is more than 2 so when you multiply each number by 1 for is still the bigger number.
....YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING US!!!....geez
Erin

Loganville, GA

#6389 Jul 31, 2013
WWJD wrote:
Heaven will not be segregated. If you can't love thy neighbor here on earth, i don't think we will see you there! Who's having the most difficult time here on earth, blah blah blah! I don't know if you can count on the statistics, but I know what you can take to the bank; the meek shall inherit the earth.Stop letting the Devil cloud your mind with nonsense. One day in hell will make you wish you lived everyday righteous on earth. Jesus said, what you do unto his people, you have done unto him also. Stop buying into the YOLO life style.
Thank you. I don't know if the jerks on this site are butt holes or just don't believe. If everyone is so concerned with helping then help. Seems like everyone has their own motives; to make themselves feel better.
Erin

Loganville, GA

#6390 Jul 31, 2013
So apparently everyone here would rather have 50% of ten dollars than 30% of a thousand dollars because the percentage is higher. Well more power to you.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#6391 Jul 31, 2013
Nunya wrote:
I just pasted these from a government site:
With regard to AFDC the figures are:
White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3
To break down these numbers, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all receipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents. Why am I writing this? Because I am tired of the misrepresentations on this issue. I read so many on here claiming that more Whites are on welfare than Blacks (true, in terms of raw numbers), yet not accounting for the fact that there are over 4X as many Whites in this country than Blacks! In statistics, you cannot go by mere numbers. Only if the playing field is exactly equal, which is rarely is! This thread was started, not to be racist, but to keep it real. After all, there are some legitimate reasons for Blacks to be on welfare more than Whites. But the worst thing anyone can do is be in denial.
Drop and/or torse out the window this being in denial thing when whites are the BEST in knowing how to do just that...to be in denial. The government is a high source of racism and lies no more then the media; when it comes to ppl of color. Whole onto your belief and trusting in the government for that is your right. However- a person of color, wisdom, and insight on truth, trust, and lies knows better.
Deadmanwalking

Covington, VA

#6392 Aug 3, 2013
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
more whites are on welfare. That's a true statement and a fact. It's not inaccurate
Race: About 1 in 4 Black mothers of childbearing ages (1.5 million) were AFDC recipients, higher than the 7 percent of corresponding White mothers (2.1 million). Despite these differences in recipiency rates, Black AFDC mothers did not have significantly more children than their White
unless you failed 2nd grade math, you do know 2.1 million is more than 1.5 million
And just how many of those white mothers have children of mixed race, either black or hispanic. To be accurate, the race of the father should be considered also. Wanna bet the totals don't flip if both parents are considered???
Proud Mexican American

United States

#6393 Aug 4, 2013
Iv'e seen white women do the same thing..my friend to be honest, whats your point? That only hispanics misuse welfare? Is that what you're insinuating?!
Proud Mexican American

United States

#6394 Aug 4, 2013
I didn't post my last reply correctly..lol oops but I just want to say that EVERY RACE is a statistical slice of pie when it comes to welfare benefits.. whether one race uses it more/less longer/shorter ..Nobody's superior were all human & children of god..He loves us all EQUALLY!!! So statistics don't matter..
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#6395 Aug 6, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop and/or torse out the window this being in denial thing when whites are the BEST in knowing how to do just that...to be in denial. The government is a high source of racism and lies no more then the media; when it comes to ppl of color. Whole onto your belief and trusting in the government for that is your right. However- a person of color, wisdom, and insight on truth, trust, and lies knows better.
Nationally, 70% of food stamp recipients are white, while the figure is 84% in Iowa.
So why would anyone play the race card to portray food stamp use a black phenomenon?

Americans on Food Stamps:

Whites - 34%
Blacks - 22%
Hispanics - 17%
Destination Auset

Van Nuys, CA

#6396 Aug 8, 2013
Do u honestley believe Europeans ( whites) are the majority in this country? Smh looks like like ur facts are fudged chec the number of births daily in comparison to how man Europeans are having babies. Ur simply not reproducing fast enuff for that fact to be accurate. Not to mention census doesn't count the hundreds of thousands ushered into the prison systems. So it's not an accurate count. The fact is More Europeans are on welfare than any other demographic!#Fact
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#6397 Aug 9, 2013
Destination Auset wrote:
Do u honestley believe Europeans ( whites) are the majority in this country? Smh looks like like ur facts are fudged chec the number of births daily in comparison to how man Europeans are having babies. Ur simply not reproducing fast enuff for that fact to be accurate. Not to mention census doesn't count the hundreds of thousands ushered into the prison systems. So it's not an accurate count. The fact is More Europeans are on welfare than any other demographic!#Fact
I couldn't agree more with you.
shawn

Palm Bay, FL

#6398 Aug 18, 2013
Talking math, finish the math don't stop halfway through. There is a bigger percent of blacks then whites. So more whites are on because there are more whites. Percentage wise there are more blacks. But my question to everyone who cares who is on welfare and not. Who cares what race is on it. I care about people who don't need it and are abusing it. Black and white.
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Injudgement 1,499,563
Old Dominion University Viral Racist Video ... 17 min Charlie 9
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 17 min misfit 0676 1,416
Sorority Brothers 18 min CannotUseMe 1
why do somalis have wavy hair and straight noses (Dec '14) 30 min Samahme 66
Why are so many black men turning Gay? (Sep '08) 31 min Nebadon 807
black women bodies vs. white women (Feb '12) 38 min IT IS I 176
I want to have sexual intercourse w/ Beyonce 1 hr Marcus Washington 38
More from around the web