Welfare Stats By Race: Let's Get Down...
Jason B

Easthampton, MA

#6291 Apr 10, 2013
It's apparent to me at least, that the problems afflicting the black community today all start with the fact that most black kids grow up in poverty with no fathers to raise them. Marginal mothers, multiple half siblings and a welfare check is the norm. And it's not all the fault of the women. The sad fact is that given the quality of most of the available black men they're better off collecting welfare. It's more support than they'll get from their baby daddy.

http://www.mybrotha.com/nogoodmen.asp

"If you ask a black woman about the numbers, she will concede that there are plenty of black men around, but not many with whom she would want to spend the rest of her life. And many women believe the shortage is due to specific reasons like the high number of black men in prison, and those who choose to date women of other races."

So on one side you have the women who abuse the system, and on the other side, the men who show no sense of pride or resposibiiy.

This s a recipe for disaster. And if you want to see the results, just take a ride through any inner city. Just make sure you lock the doors.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6292 Apr 10, 2013
October 8, 2012 by Inequality.org Staff
The white poor outnumber the black poor considerably, 19 to 7.8 million. White people make up 42 percent of America’s poor, black people about 28 percent.
The basic numbers don’t change when we look at people living in extreme poverty, in households making less than 50 percent of the meager poverty line. Of the 20 million people who live at this alarming level of want and deprivation, about 42 percent are white, 27 percent black.
These data have political implications that racial stereotyping usually shroud from public view. Many white people who don’t live anywhere near poverty, even many who consider themselves liberal, think blacks compose most of the poor. Large numbers of these white Americans feel no emotional connection to the problems poor people face. They perceive poverty as a problem of some other community, not their own.
If those white Americans who felt this way actually had to confront the demographic reality of poverty, if they came to understand that white people make up the single largest group of the poor, how white America thinks about poverty and policy might start changing.
Well-meaning white Americans have for decades been aware that black people face the risk of poverty than whites. But “poverty,” we all need to understand, is more and different than “race.”

Sociologist Robert Ross directs the International Studies Stream at Clark University in Massachusetts.

Location hidden

#6293 Apr 10, 2013
Jason B wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Little bitch boy reaches deep into his bag of hasty rejoinders and invokes the Pee Wee Herman "I'm rubber and you're glue" defense.
I'm just curious. I'm doing to you what you like to do to others. So how do you like being my speed bag? How do you like being held up for ridicule? I ask this because I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. You can't defend yourself and you're too stubborn or too proud of your stupidity to let it go so you keep coming back for more. It makes me feel like I'm picking on a child. So I can keep this up if you like. You can continue to play the stinking methane spewing anus of the Topix website or we can discuss it like two rational men.
You said I was a liar, that I posted lies, and I don't like being called a liar. So once and for all, tell me what you think I said that was a lie and I'll be glad to defend myself. I promise to be civil and to support everything I say with credible links. If you can't or won't do this then you're proving that you're the liar.
It's really simple. Your choice.
I'm not at all surprised by how inadequate you feel about yourself. That a genetic trait in all of you pink gorillas and sub species...you know those of you walking around with the 4% monkey man blood. LOL!!! You're one BIG ASS joke after another.

BTW...I'm not at all interested in hearing about your flatulence. SICK MUTHAFUGGA!!! LOL!!!
Jason B

Worcester, MA

#6294 Apr 11, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not at all surprised by how inadequate you feel about yourself. That a genetic trait in all of you pink gorillas and sub species...you know those of you walking around with the 4% monkey man blood. LOL!!! You're one BIG ASS joke after another.
BTW...I'm not at all interested in hearing about your flatulence. SICK MUTHAFUGGA!!! LOL!!!
So let's be clear about this...you're admitting that you're a liar. You flap your gums, you make accusations, and you don't have the brains or the balls to back them up. So you fall back on the same old tired cliches, wave your bony fist in the air and try to salvage some dignity out of the hole you dug for yourself. You're exactly what's wrong with the black community today. There just aren't enough good black men around to be fathers for the little bastards they create.

And you might not have noticed, but the joke has been on you. You're a walking caricature of the stereotypical ignorant, entitled, angry black man who juss ain't gonna take it no mo'. I've been having fun practicing field goals on your narrow black ass and your response has been just like this one.

You juss be a racist! LOL!!! You pink gorilla! LOL!!! You SICK MUTHAFUGGA! LOL!!! I be laughing at you! LOL!!!

Well stick around bitch boy. I'm having fun with you.
Jason B

Easthampton, MA

#6295 Apr 11, 2013
October 8, 2012 by Inequality.org Staff
The white poor outnumber the black poor considerably, 19 to 7.8 million. White people make up 42 percent of America’s poor, black people about 28 percent.
The basic numbers don’t change when we look at people living in extreme poverty, in households making less than 50 percent of the meager poverty line. Of the 20 million people who live at this alarming level of want and deprivation, about 42 percent are white, 27 percent black.
These data have political implications that racial stereotyping usually shroud from public view. Many white people who don’t live anywhere near poverty, even many who consider themselves liberal, think blacks compose most of the poor. Large numbers of these white Americans feel no emotional connection to the problems poor people face. They perceive poverty as a problem of some other community, not their own.
If those white Americans who felt this way actually had to confront the demographic reality of poverty, if they came to understand that white people make up the single largest group of the poor, how white America thinks about poverty and policy might start changing.
Well-meaning white Americans have for decades been aware that black people face the risk of poverty than whites. But “poverty,” we all need to understand, is more and different than “race.”
Sociologist Robert Ross directs the International Studies Stream at Clark University in Massachusetts.
What a ridiculous, specious, stupid argument. Of course there are more whites in poverty than blacks. He could have gone on to note that there are also more white millionaires, geniuses, philanthropists, and plumbers. That's because there are more whites than blacks. In fact, about 6 times as many.

So this is where the stereotyping comes in. By his numbers, whites make up 42% of the total in poverty and blacks are 28%, so there are 1.5 times (42/28) as many whites in poverty. But there are 6 times as many whites in the population. So if you do the math, 6 (ratio of white/black total population) divided by 1.5 (ratio of whites/blacks in poverty) equals 4. Blacks therefore are 4 times more likely to be in poverty than whites. I hope I'm not losing you here Einstein. This means that the random fat baby mama you see waddling down the street with a bunch of screaming kids is 4 times more likely to be living in poverty than any random white you come across.

You see, stereotyping is a function of percentages of a subcategory. An example...there are almost as many total white murderers in this country as black murderers. But given that there are 6 times as many whites, a random black man is 6 times as likely to murder you as a random black man.

Having fun yet little man? I'm still waiting for you to back up your words. Pink gorillas ain't doing it for you.
Anonymous

Payson, AZ

#6296 Apr 11, 2013
Problem; Black average IQ 85 with 23% at IQ 75 or less. No place in hi tech society.

*The lower the IQ of a group or individual the greater the propensity for random acts of violence.
Jason B

Easthampton, MA

#6297 Apr 11, 2013
Typo...I meant that a random black man is 6 times more likely to murder you than a random white man.

Mea culpa.

Location hidden

#6298 Apr 11, 2013
Jason B wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's be clear about this...you're admitting that you're a liar. You flap your gums, you make accusations, and you don't have the brains or the balls to back them up. So you fall back on the same old tired cliches, wave your bony fist in the air and try to salvage some dignity out of the hole you dug for yourself. You're exactly what's wrong with the black community today. There just aren't enough good black men around to be fathers for the little bastards they create.
And you might not have noticed, but the joke has been on you. You're a walking caricature of the stereotypical ignorant, entitled, angry black man who juss ain't gonna take it no mo'. I've been having fun practicing field goals on your narrow black ass and your response has been just like this one.
You juss be a racist! LOL!!! You pink gorilla! LOL!!! You SICK MUTHAFUGGA! LOL!!! I be laughing at you! LOL!!!
Well stick around bitch boy. I'm having fun with you.
I see you're still SOS (STUCK ON STUPID) as usual.

You're just a gutless piece of dog squeeze with no life. And yes, you are a: "pink gorilla...BITCH BOY (YOU RIPPED OFF THAT PHRASE FROM ME...BITCH BOY.) LOL!!!" But flattery will get you NOTHING here LIAR.

I've admitted absolutely NOTHING to you insipid. You're just another dead neck who thinks you're tough shit behind a keyboard. Yeah, fool, you’re a real thug of the cyber world. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO...everybody run fo y'alls livz...bubba sez heeeeeeez gon git y'all....

Speaking of "stereotypical," you low life pile of garbage. While the likes of me ricks our lives in numbers GREATER percentage wise, to keep LOSERS like you, from being forced to learn Mandarin Chinese, Farsi, Arabic…etc…etc…etc! You lousy waste of space, sit around on your lazy monkey butts talking trash you can’t back up.

You are sucking up valuable food, air, water and space, which are there for REAL HUMANS… not you, you worthless resource gobbling DISEASE.

The census numbers backs up EVERY SINGLE WORD IN THAT ARTICLE DULWART. AND THERE AIN’T ANYTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. BUT CONTINUE BITCHING LIKE THE BITCH BOY YOU’VE BEEN YOUR ENTIRE MISERABLE STINKING EXISTANCE…PUNK. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

The white people, who do charitable works (JUST LIKE I’VE DONE MY ENTIRE LIFE), do it because they are REAL HUMANS…JUST LIKE ME!!!

Unlike trash the likes of you, who have to spend every waking moment saying: DEM BLACZZZZ DIS….AN DEM BLACZZZZ DAT…DAAAAAAYAM BUBBA…WHAAADA BOUT DEM BLACZZZ….

Sick ass…MUTHAFUGGA…

It’s extremely easy to see that you’re just too damn dumb to get IT…JACKASS!!!

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#6299 Apr 11, 2013
Hey, both you white and black people are living off my Asian American taxes.

STFU and get back to work. Racial baggage makes USA less productive.

The only people who can fcking make anything worthwhile exporting in the US are Asian Americans in tech, African Americans in cultural products, white americans in farming, or latinos in industrial industries.

I expect more. Go back to work and stop bickering. Asian Americans can't save you guys every time. And any white who calls Black people a gorilla, you better remember who the one with the hairy back is.

And not all white people hate blacks because of racism. Some just had to have a gf who likes black penis. Thats pretty degrading, so exercise some manners to other men in penis oriented rap videos.

now go back home children.

Location hidden

#6300 Apr 11, 2013
moltke wrote:
Problem; Black average IQ 85 with 23% at IQ 75 or less. No place in hi tech society.
*The lower the IQ of a group or individual the greater the propensity for random acts of violence.
If you even had an "IQ," you'd know the very reason for your existence, id due to those you ASS HOLES call BLACK...you IDIOT!!!

Go check your DNA butt hole?

There are no other people in this universe who has: "the greater the propensity for random acts of violence." than the so-called "white man!!!" Go study the "HIS-STORY," of the so-called "white man." That's if your meager Intelligence Quotient, you'll even be able to comprehend the violent nature of you beast. LOL (SMDH)!!!

Location hidden

#6301 Apr 11, 2013
moltke wrote:
If you had any intelligence at all you wouldn't have so much time to type stupid Bell Curve FRAUD BS...LOSER.

Go research the "IQ OF YOU RACIST," SEE WHO REALLY HAS THE LOWEST "IQ" ON THIS PLANET?

Location hidden

#6302 Apr 11, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
Hey, both you white and black people are living off my Asian American taxes.
STFU and get back to work. Racial baggage makes USA less productive.
The only people who can fcking make anything worthwhile exporting in the US are Asian Americans in tech, African Americans in cultural products, white americans in farming, or latinos in industrial industries.
I expect more. Go back to work and stop bickering. Asian Americans can't save you guys every time. And any white who calls Black people a gorilla, you better remember who the one with the hairy back is.
And not all white people hate blacks because of racism. Some just had to have a gf who likes black penis. Thats pretty degrading, so exercise some manners to other men in penis oriented rap videos.
now go back home children.
You STFU!!!

The Africans in America (aka...AAs) have over 1.2 TRILLION DOLLARS IN BUYING POWER YEARLY. And they buy a Disproportionately LARGER SHARE OF CONSUMER GOODS than any other group of in the USA. So these people don't have to apologize to you or anyone else for that matter.

The criminal red necks have to let their jealousy show, rather than going out there to prove himself worthy. These punks have to talk meaningless shit, thinking it's goanna make 'em look like some sort of a brainiac or something.

I've paid more taxes in less than a decade then you will pay your entire life!

1 Korean American

Level 2

Seoul, Korea

#6303 Apr 11, 2013
I've paid more taxes in less than a decade then you will pay your entire life!
I'm talking in a group race vs. race format. Not an individual format here. That seems to be the trend.

You guys have wayyy too much racial baggage. Its bringing America down. Yeah, its probably the white people who started it though.

But you guy's racial baggage is bringing America down. Its time to make some exports and bring the economy back up.

1 Korean American

Level 2

Seoul, Korea

#6304 Apr 11, 2013
When I say "you guys" i am talking to BOTH WHITES and BLACKS

Don't make me nuke all you mofos. Best listen up and chill the hell out. Crazy white guys who troll on forums are first up for a nuke.

Location hidden

#6305 Apr 11, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking in a group race vs. race format. Not an individual format here. That seems to be the trend.
You guys have wayyy too much racial baggage. Its bringing America down. Yeah, its probably the white people who started it though.
But you guy's racial baggage is bringing America down. Its time to make some exports and bring the economy back up.
I'm a PLUS...not a MINUS! I add to the global economy, not take away from it. GOT IT??? So you need to take your concerns to the worlds biggest leaches.

Location hidden

#6306 Apr 11, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
When I say "you guys" i am talking to BOTH WHITES and BLACKS
Don't make me nuke all you mofos. Best listen up and chill the hell out. Crazy white guys who troll on forums are first up for a nuke.
Your wimpy nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukes done have a chance against this kind of FIRE POWER!!! So give it a rest...dude.

Go talk to the dead necks, their the ones who are not only bringing donw the USA's economy, their pulling the world domw with them!!!
Jason B

Worcester, MA

#6307 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Your wimpy nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukes done have a chance against this kind of FIRE POWER!!! So give it a rest...dude.
Go talk to the dead necks, their the ones who are not only bringing donw the USA's economy, their pulling the world domw with them!!!
Christ, this is a real meeting of the minds isn't it? We have one guy who says I'm stupid but is afraid to debate me. He also says I'm a liar but can't tell me what lies I've posted. So he resorts to a bunch of ghetto trash talking and empty threats. And since he's a global "thinker", he's also letting us know that we're pulling the world's economy "domw" with us. Whatever the hell that means. I'd ask him to back up his words but I've tried that before. He's more hot air than a balloon.

And for the cherry on top we also have an idiot Korean who's threatening to nuke us. For this piece of work, let me present the likely scenario. North Korea declares war and begins to move one of their 1960's technology liquid fueled missiles, with a nuclear warhead too big to put in it and unlikely to go off anyway, to it's launching pad. A thousand miles away a navy seaman yawns, scratches his nuts, pushes a button, launches a cruise missile that destroys the missile before it can be launched. Below the surface, one of our 14 Ohio class subs launches its complement of 24 Trident missiles with multiple warheads and the Korean peninsula ceases to exist. So the world is saved from having to endure more pathetic pictures of North Koreans eating dirt because the world stopped feeding their sorry asses.

South Koreans should be kissing our butts every day of their lives. We bailed their ass out of WW II when we kicked the Japanese out of their country. Then we saved their asses from the communists at the expense of 50,000 American lives in the Korean War. Then we rebuilt their country and bought their goods so that they could become a prosperous democracy. Then we accepted them as immigrants and let them prosper here beyond anything anyone else could have done for them.

And for thanks you feel we should be nuked. So here's a suggestion for you...take that nuke, shove it up your ass, and let me light the fuse.

Location hidden

#6308 Apr 18, 2013
The one thing I dislike more than religious terrorist, rapist, women and child murderers, racist hate mongers and fake ads people...are BASTARDS...who ues the word WE...when he knows damn well he's NEVER PUT HIS SORRY ASS LIFE ON THE LINE FOR ANY THING!&!!!!!!!!!!

Stop saying WE WHEN KNOW YOU ONE DAMN THING, TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY ANY OF IT'S CITIZENS. JUST SHUT THE HELL UP..
.ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

Like I told you before, you don't have jack to debate. So take that elementary bs to the playground.

BTW...I already told that guy he was basically writing his own dear sentence making threats!!!

1 Korean American

Level 2

Seoul, Korea

#6309 Apr 18, 2013
Jason B wrote:
South Koreans should be kissing our butts every day of their lives. We bailed their ass out of WW II when we kicked the Japanese out of their country. Then we saved their asses from the communists at the expense of 50,000 American lives in the Korean War. Then we rebuilt their country and bought their goods so that they could become a prosperous democracy. Then we accepted them as immigrants and let them prosper here beyond anything anyone else could have done for them.
And for thanks you feel we should be nuked. So here's a suggestion for you...take that nuke, shove it up your ass, and let me light the fuse.
Uh... so you "believe" you are a "mind"??? LOL

Hey, ROK Marines helped out the US in the Vietnam War (as unpopular as it was in the US, it was unpopular in Korea too at the time). Over 300,000 Koreans fought with the US in Vietnam. You know thats about 1 out of every 10 Koreans? While America send one out of every 15 Americans to Vietnam?

ROK Marines had a better kill ratio than the US Marines in Vietnam too. With inferior weapons.

So before you open your mouth, why don't u do some research on an inductive scale. Or else its really really boring for me. Btw, Navajo and Inuits called me their "ancestor". So what else you got me son?

Or is my "mind" too dangerous for you? Im bored today. Feed me Seymour.

1 Korean American

Level 2

Seoul, Korea

#6310 Apr 18, 2013
West coastin all day son. CALIFORNIA BORN AND BRED. All your racial baggage makes a man sick. You wanna dump your racial shitfest on Koreans in LA like 1992 again??

You fools need to seriously get it together. I will give you a headache that will last for years if you guys don't shut the fck up.

CALIFORNIA LEADS. SHUT THE FCK UP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min USAsince1680 1,708,443
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Micha Ben Israel 51,955
Proof Trump militarize of America is a violatio... 4 hr Spinning 360 waves 26
NYU serves Kool aid and watermelon for black hi... 4 hr Ugly monkeys 2
Smartest posters on Topix afam 4 hr IT IS I 139
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 4 hr Burt 941
Europeans are now buying and eating... 4 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 3
More from around the web