Welfare Stats By Race: Let's Get Down...
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#5542 Sep 6, 2012
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it too! I think of that when I am feeding my pets. Knowing they would starve without my assistance makes me feel very powerful. Seeing just how angry and frustrated they get makes me grin from ear to ear. LMBAO! I watch poor white America perform all sorts of funny antics, displaying hilariously misspelled signs, wearing overalls and spouting nonsense. Clueless and dumb. Just the way rich whites want them.
I love being rich.
You are not rich. You are only a pathetic little black/white man who is so confused about his identity that you resort to complete lies online to make yourself feel like something important. It is obvious that you were not shown any real love as a child. You are so angry that you spout off and show who you really are. You can't hide hate, jealousy and stupidity. You should seek help for your poor self image.
The Honest Truth

Louisville, KY

#5543 Sep 6, 2012
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it too! I think of that when I am feeding my pets. Knowing they would starve without my assistance makes me feel very powerful. Seeing just how angry and frustrated they get makes me grin from ear to ear. LMBAO! I watch poor white America perform all sorts of funny antics, displaying hilariously misspelled signs, wearing overalls and spouting nonsense. Clueless and dumb. Just the way rich whites want them.
I love being rich.
I know I'm changing the subject, RS, but you seem to be a very confused individual. One minute you say you're black, then you say you're half black and half white, THEN you say your dad is half black and half indian. I'm sure you can understand some people on here have a hard time keeping up on exactly what you are from one minute to the next. You obviously suffer from a bad case of racial identity confusion. Have you ever considered psychotherapy to help you resolve this issue?
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#5544 Sep 6, 2012
The Honest Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I know I'm changing the subject, RS, but you seem to be a very confused individual. One minute you say you're black, then you say you're half black and half white, THEN you say your dad is half black and half indian. I'm sure you can understand some people on here have a hard time keeping up on exactly what you are from one minute to the next. You obviously suffer from a bad case of racial identity confusion. Have you ever considered psychotherapy to help you resolve this issue?
Exactly one minute hes rich the next he makes $120,000 yearly (which is far from rich) then he lives in a oceanfront property in Cali. He don't know what ends up. The one thing he does know tho is how to hate on whitey. Even tho it makes no sense as his momma (the one that was actually there raising him) was white. So he claims. I personally think he is a very confused black kid that don't know where he belongs and instead of getting help to make his lifwe better he comes on topix and rants at whites becasue maybe he don't feel like he was excepted by them. I dunno but it is clear he is not very well adjusted and full of hate. He don't care if his rantings show exactly the opposite of the person that he has created online. Anyhow, I agree, he needs professional help. Be prepared that when he is frustrated he does resort to the mu dyck crap. He claims to be 50 plus but tends to act like a street thug wannabe.
I WORK FOR MONEY

United States

#5545 Sep 6, 2012
Welfare should have a MAX of one year, then cut off...unless physically/mentally unable to work. OTHERWISE GET A JOB!!!

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5546 Sep 6, 2012
LMBAO! The pinkies on display here on this thread are hilarious! The facts of welfare remain the same.

WHITE PEOPLE COLLECT THE VAST MAJORITY OF ALL WELFARE DOLLARS.

THEY ALWAYS HAVE.

A million white trash posts from now that truth will remain. LOL!
Dave

Brisbane, Australia

#5547 Sep 6, 2012
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
LMBAO! The pinkies on display here on this thread are hilarious! The facts of welfare remain the same.
THEY ALWAYS HAVE.
A million white trash posts from now that truth will remain. LOL!
Blacks collect the most wlfare, you fcking racist coward. Blacks 39%, whites 38%, latinos 15%.

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5550 Sep 7, 2012
I testified how absurd lots of welfare blacks from New Orleans received from the former 'president' Bush... Did they deserve so much?

Level 7

Location hidden

#5551 Sep 7, 2012
As each day passes, more white people sign up for welfare, making their already majority share of the total welfare pool much larger. Why are these white people sucking off the American taxpayers tit? How can there be so much white trash in a country which has given them affirmative action for 2 centuries, preferential employment and ecuational benefits, and even created the welfare program for them? All that, and you still have WHITE TRASH?

In that same amount of time, blacks went from slaves to the White House. White trash stagnated in the same time period. No wonder they were being FORCE STERILIZED in the tens of thousands by normal white people.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5552 Sep 7, 2012
The Honest Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I know I'm changing the subject, RS, but you seem to be a very confused individual. One minute you say you're black, then you say you're half black and half white, THEN you say your dad is half black and half indian. I'm sure you can understand some people on here have a hard time keeping up on exactly what you are from one minute to the next. You obviously suffer from a bad case of racial identity confusion. Have you ever considered psychotherapy to help you resolve this issue?
There are no contradictions whatsoever. The facts have remained the same since I have been here at Topix, and that is more than 5 years. Check uner my three accounts I have had here over the years. Well Educated Black Man, The Great Oracle and now Reality Speaks. Those former accounts were banned because I went over the lines. But I know the rules now.

NOTHING I have ever said about myself or my background is different from today or 5 years ago. The question is, WHY would you so interested in my personal life? I have absolutely no curiosity at all about yours or the bitch JustMe. You are both poor white trash and I do not associate with such people. Dont feel singled out, I dont associate with black trash either.

The reality is that blacks and other non-whites in the classes above you feral whites are living better, more refined lifestyles than you will ever understand. You just do not have the opportunity to live any better in Kentucky. The very best of what your world has to offer is stull substandard, from my perspective.

Again, I have absolutely no interest in your personal details and I will not address mine except to point out when you are lying. I do frequently mention my education and socio-economic status because I want you to stay in your place and know who and what you are dealing with. JustMe cannot fake refinement or education, despite her claims. Her posts are written as though an angry, uneducated orphan wrote them. ANYBODY who believes that "race" is real, simply does not know any better. It is real as a social construct and nothing more. Like religion.

Now back to the topic:

THEY ALWAYS HAVE.

This is a cold hard truth that cannot be debunked.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5553 Sep 7, 2012
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks collect the most wlfare, you fcking racist coward. Blacks 39%, whites 38%, latinos 15%.
Latinos/Hispanics are not a race. They are classified racially as WHITE PEOPLE. And who is collecting Farm Aid, Black Lung Benefit and (lifetime) Disability. over 90% WHITE PEOPLE.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5554 Sep 7, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing to me. A clearly typical ignorant racist pig! When all else fails be sure and let everyone know how truly classless you are. Educated people do NOT say the things that you say over and over like a broken record and expect people to believe a word they say.
You simply DO NOT KNOW what educated or rich people say or do because you are neither educated or rich. You arent even middle class. You are lower class white trash. Your comments and perspective betray you. If you claim to be a scientist and then start talking about phrenology, you have revealed your lie. In your case, you truly believe "race" is real when it has been proven soundly that it does not. As a social construct, it is only embraced by the ignorant and uneducated as being relevant.
You are part of the under belly and the embarrassment of the black community. You are a disgrace to your family and blacks as a whole. People like you are the ones keeping blacks at the rate of 40% on welfare for over 5 years and generation after generation. Chimp out!
Another revelation of your ignorance. There is NO SUCH THING as "the black community". You are not black, therefore you cannot speak about anything having to do with them. And you are uneducated and poor which is why you remain in complete denial that white people are the vast majority of all welfare recipients. You would rather ignore the data from government agency who administers welfare than acknowledge the facts and address the reasons. Your goal is not to verify the facts, it is to maintain the illusion.

POOR WHITE TRASH PERSPECTIVE.

And the comical notions you have about America are truly entertaining, even though I dont think you indended to amuse us. Get it through your lice infested pink head:

THEY ALWAYS HAVE.

Face the facts, bitch.
Dave

Brisbane, Australia

#5555 Sep 7, 2012
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Latinos/Hispanics are not a race. They are classified racially as WHITE PEOPLE. And who is collecting Farm Aid, Black Lung Benefit and (lifetime) Disability. over 90% WHITE PEOPLE.
LMAO ! In post #5531 you claim that whites collect more welfare than latinos, if they are classified racially as white, how is that possible ? Another contradiction from a sorry sack of shyt. You just cant get your stories straight can you ? Like when you posted to me that you live in Brentwood, and then I read some of your other post's where you claim to live on ocean front property, which is it ? Lol.

Despite what my proxy says, I live in Los Angeles, and I know that there are no ocean front properties in Brentwood. Are you ashamed of your failed life ? Is that why you have to come on the internet and create this fantasy of being highly educated and rich ? LMAO @ you !

Level 7

Location hidden

#5556 Sep 7, 2012
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO ! In post #5531 you claim that whites collect more welfare than latinos, if they are classified racially as white, how is that possible ? Another contradiction from a sorry sack of shyt. You just cant get your stories straight can you ? Like when you posted to me that you live in Brentwood, and then I read some of your other post's where you claim to live on ocean front property, which is it ? Lol.
Despite what my proxy says, I live in Los Angeles, and I know that there are no ocean front properties in Brentwood. Are you ashamed of your failed life ? Is that why you have to come on the internet and create this fantasy of being highly educated and rich ? LMAO @ you !
Latinos ARE classified racially as WHITE PEOPLE. Period. There is not nor has there ever been a "Latino" race. I have NEVER said I live in Brentwood. I live in Palos Verdes Estates. Show me where I have ever said I live in Brentwood? Brentwood is in West LA, far from the ocean. I am trying to figure out why any of that would be a concern of yours anyway. You CANNOT find any contradictions with any of it no matter how far you go back (and I know you most likely will). Check under my previous accounts: Well Educated Black Man and The Great Oracle. Those accounts were banned because I broke the rules. I have been here for more than 5 years. No matter which account you check, the facts will be the same. Im not here to talk about me, I am here to talk about the subjects. I done want to know anything about white trash like yourself.

WHY ARE YOU FASCINATED WITH MY PERSONAL LIFE?

I couldnt care les who you are or where you are. I care about the topic, and that would be the "nitty gritty" of welfare. That would be the following:

WHITE PEOPLE COLLECT THE VAST MAJORITY OF WELFARE DOLLARS.

THEY ALWAYS HAVE.

You cannot debunk that because they are cold hard verifiable FACTS.
mikemike

Portland, OR

#5557 Sep 7, 2012
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
As each day passes, more white people sign up for welfare, making their already majority share of the total welfare pool much larger. Why are these white people sucking off the American taxpayers tit? How can there be so much white trash in a country which has given them affirmative action for 2 centuries, preferential employment and ecuational benefits, and even created the welfare program for them? All that, and you still have WHITE TRASH?
In that same amount of time, blacks went from slaves to the White House. White trash stagnated in the same time period. No wonder they were being FORCE STERILIZED in the tens of thousands by normal white people.
we both agree to be poor and white in america,you would have to be the sorryest piece of shit.did you see that town in ohio youngstown,the packing place closed down,they have 10,000 people applying for welfare,there was a town in iowa,where a realestate agent ran off with the whole town's money for somthing like 40 million dollars thATS WHAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS did to each other and they call us thives,crook's,murderer's all the blood they have spilled the chicken's have came home to roast in hell where they belong
mikemike

Portland, OR

#5558 Sep 7, 2012
Jahx wrote:
I testified how absurd lots of welfare blacks from New Orleans received from the former 'president' Bush... Did they deserve so much?
and the fed govt blew up the levies.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5559 Sep 7, 2012
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO ! In post #5531 you claim that whites collect more welfare than latinos, if they are classified racially as white, how is that possible ? Another contradiction from a sorry sack of shyt. You just cant get your stories straight can you ? Like when you posted to me that you live in Brentwood, and then I read some of your other post's where you claim to live on ocean front property, which is it ? Lol.
LOL! I just webt back to post #5531, and you are referring to a QUOTE from Huffington Post which I pasted along with a link to the original article. Do you have ADD? The topic is welfare, yet you are busy concentrating on my personal details and looking for inconsistencies which simply do not exist.

What is your problem, pinkie?

Do you understand that WHITE PEOPLE collect the vast majority of welfare? Sad, but true. Give us a clue why the majority of white people in America are poor, and why the welfare rolls are vastly white people? How can this be in a country which has given whites affirmative action since 1776 and when blacks and other non-whites were not allowed to attend schools or have well paying jobs for so long?
The Honest Truth

Louisville, KY

#5560 Sep 7, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly one minute hes rich the next he makes $120,000 yearly (which is far from rich) then he lives in a oceanfront property in Cali. He don't know what ends up. The one thing he does know tho is how to hate on whitey. Even tho it makes no sense as his momma (the one that was actually there raising him) was white. So he claims. I personally think he is a very confused black kid that don't know where he belongs and instead of getting help to make his lifwe better he comes on topix and rants at whites becasue maybe he don't feel like he was excepted by them. I dunno but it is clear he is not very well adjusted and full of hate. He don't care if his rantings show exactly the opposite of the person that he has created online. Anyhow, I agree, he needs professional help. Be prepared that when he is frustrated he does resort to the mu dyck crap. He claims to be 50 plus but tends to act like a street thug wannabe.
LOL! He likes to brag that he's wealthy and drives an expensive car...no doubt he's lying. If he's actually telling the truth about his mom being white and his dad being half indian half black, that makes him only one quarter black. So he's more white than black. And if he reads this, watch him have a temper tantrum and say "I'M BLACK, I'M BLACK, I'M BLACK!" Poor, confused little fella.
mikemike

Portland, OR

#5561 Sep 7, 2012
Dave wrote:
its a fact white people collect more welfare than all mother vraces and nationality's combined,it was created back in the 1500's when the european nation's decided to dump there unwanted citizen's on the native population's of the world.
Dave

Brisbane, Australia

#5562 Sep 7, 2012
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Latinos ARE classified racially as WHITE PEOPLE. Period. There is not nor has there ever been a "Latino" race. I have NEVER said I live in Brentwood. I live in Palos Verdes Estates. Show me where I have ever said I live in Brentwood? Brentwood is in West LA, far from the ocean. I am trying to figure out why any of that would be a concern of yours anyway. You CANNOT find any contradictions with any of it no matter how far you go back (and I know you most likely will). Check under my previous accounts: Well Educated Black Man and The Great Oracle. Those accounts were banned because I broke the rules. I have been here for more than 5 years. No matter which account you check, the facts will be the same. Im not here to talk about me, I am here to talk about the subjects. I done want to know anything about white trash like yourself.
WHY ARE YOU FASCINATED WITH MY PERSONAL LIFE?
I couldnt care les who you are or where you are. I care about the topic, and that would be the "nitty gritty" of welfare. That would be the following:
WHITE PEOPLE COLLECT THE VAST MAJORITY OF WELFARE DOLLARS.
THEY ALWAYS HAVE.
You cannot debunk that because they are cold hard verifiable FACTS.
You did say that you lived in Brentwood, you were using an unregistered account with the same name and a Redondo Beach proxy. I said "who said it was ok for you to live in Redondo ?" And you said "Redondo is a step down from Brentwood, where I live." You have also stated that you live in Malibu, and now its Palos Verdes ? LMAO.

No one is fascinated with your make believe personal life, you just put it on display so often and there are so many inconsistencies,its hard not to call you on it.

As for welfare stats, I dont really care who collects the most. I have never needed it, and I never will. If white people do collect the most welfare, so what. This country is 78% white (including hispanics). I would bet that in China, Chinese people collect the most welfare, same goes for Japan and so on. White people also have more jobs and pay more taxes.
Dave

Brisbane, Australia

#5565 Sep 7, 2012
STRANGEVISITOR72 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...
White or European American 223,553,265 X38 %= 84,950,240.7
Black or African American 38,929,319 X39 %= 15,182,434.41
SO YOU SEE EVEN IF ALL 38,929,319 Black or African Americans WERE ON WELFARE, White or European American WELFARE CASES STILL OUT NUMBER US BY 69,767,806.29
YOU STUPID FUCKING CRAKKKER NEANDERCHIMPS!!!
You stupid fcking moron. 38% of welfare givin out is recieved by whites, not 38% of the entire white population.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DESPERATE u S A BRIBES leaders to speak primiti... 5 min THX00451 3
Sandra Bland speaking on Black Lives Matter 14 min WHITE PEOPLE ROCK 205
Buying A New BMW X5 Tomorrow:) 22 min WHITE PEOPLE ROCK 15
This forum shows the dumbing down of the USA 27 min THX00451 3
Will Blacks ever be civilized? (Sep '10) 29 min WHITE PEOPLE ROCK 47
Trump will destroy America ! 43 min THX00451 56
Why are white women superior? (Aug '13) 56 min Monkeybiz 40
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 1 hr The Night Grows Pale 5,433
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 2 hr Nerveless 64
Obama to issue an executive order to establish ... 4 hr TheOriginalDoby 62