Name movie: White master's wife bangs...

Name movie: White master's wife bangs Black Slave

Posted in the African-American Forum

spanishLord

Spain

#3 Aug 18, 2009
I dunno, could it be Roots.
Nuwurld7

Cleveland, OH

#4 Aug 18, 2009
Nothing new under the sun.....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/63002...
yeababy

Mayhill, NM

#5 Aug 18, 2009
movieName wrote:
I saw a movie 15 years ago, about a white master's wife home alone in the barn while the strong and hard, heavy black monster is called inside by the women to have a hard sex inside the wooden house.
The black man is cutting the wood with the axe outside showing off this hard muscles, white women find it irresistible and want to hard black man to fuck her while her husband is away.
Please the NAME the movie, I forgot the movie ? It could be international, USA,UK, Australia etc ?
Thanks.
Name the movie: White master's wife and Black Slave
I believe it is the movie "Mandingo"
MrReality

Wimberley, TX

#6 Aug 18, 2009
movieName wrote:
I saw a movie 15 years ago, about a white master's wife home alone in the barn while the strong and hard, heavy black monster is called inside by the women to have a hard sex inside the wooden house.
The black man is cutting the wood with the axe outside showing off this hard muscles, white women find it irresistible and want to hard black man to fuck her while her husband is away.
Please the NAME the movie, I forgot the movie ? It could be international, USA,UK, Australia etc ?
Thanks.
Name the movie: White master's wife and Black Slave
LOL Innaly, What kind of shyt are you watching!!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Who 48,773
Young White Girls and Their Trendy Biracial Babies (Jan '09) 1 hr Bobby T Canada 595
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 1 hr Bobby T Canada 144
Are the Tutsis of Rwanda originally from Somalia? (Feb '08) 1 hr kikuyuguy 1,219
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? (May '15) 1 hr Bobby T Canada 165
Why do so many black men abandon their kids? (n... (Apr '12) 2 hr Bobby T Canada 183
I want My white wife to carry a black Mans baby. (Nov '09) 2 hr Bobby T Canada 399
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr VetnorsGate 1,431,719
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 3 hr Moses 240
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 4 hr Drilling for the ... 35,236
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 5 hr FABULICIOUS 59
More from around the web