Asians are the superior race

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#43 Apr 20, 2013
Is that who I think it is? Hi "Luben on tanobros". I like your proxy server.*yawn*
Blood is Red

Roseville, CA

#44 Apr 20, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>they were putting up a fight but never winning..it we would have been nigeria or kenya we would have one the war in two days.
No sh** you can beat a less industrialized country.
have you ever considered that they don't want to be like America?
or are you just that arrogant?

Your argument is the same as saying "Pacquiao lost the match to Bradley, but if Pacquiao were not fighting Bradley it would have been a different story"

You seem to be missing the point that that is not what happened Americas quarrel was with Japan, not Kenya.

Your just deflecting at this point.
Blood is Red

Roseville, CA

#45 Apr 20, 2013
Also, militarization (or over militarization) does not equate to superiority either. It just shows that a countries focus is on being destructive.

You both should really check out guns steel and germs. Its easy to find a pdf for.
But then again, judging by the poor grammar I've seen so far, it may be too hard of a read for you. hahaha
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#46 Apr 20, 2013
Proud Japanese Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Except E. Europe is inhabited by a bunch of retarded cave men.
Eastern Europeans invented most of the U.S technology not Western Europeans or Asians.

Serb Nikola Tesla invented Alternate Current, Induction Motor, Remote control, Unmanned Aerial Vehical, Tesla Coil, Radio ect in the U.S.

Polish / Russian Igor Sikorsky founded the modern Helicopter industry & the first Helicopter in the U.S.

Polish American Frank Piasecki invented the double Rooter Helicopter & the 2nd Helicopter to fly in the U.S.

Bulgarian American Atanasoff invented the first computer in the U.S.

Polish American Steven Wozniak invented Apple computers / PC revolution & the Universal remote.

Polish Herynk Magnusky invented the Walkie Talkie & did so in the U.S

Ukrainian American Martin Cooper invented the Cell phone & did so in the U.S.

Rusyn American Nick Holonyak invented LED lights & the red lasers used in cell phones & cd players.

Bulgarian Petroff invented the first satelites for America & invented the digital watch & wireless heart monitior for the U.S.

Polish Mieczyslaw Bekker invented the the first Lunar rover which was used on NASA missions.

Polish American Stephanie Kwolek invented Kevlar.

Russian Zyworykin invented the First T.V in the U.S.

Serbian Pupin for America made long distance telephone possible by adding coils to the telephone.

Croatian Lukic founded the U.S Oil industry & the Modern Oil Industry.

.......... Of course I am only talking about Eastern European Americans.

Of course Ukrainian / Russian Korolev put the first man & first satelite into space.

The Russians put the first space station into space.

.... The entire basis of Modern Rocketry comes from Polish / Russian Konstanin Ciolkowski.

It goes on & on.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#48 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Why did Polish Napoleon Cybulski beat your Japanese in discovering Adrenaline!?

Why did Polish Sylwester Porowski make superior Blue lasers to Japanese ones!?

Japanese had to learn how to make superior Blue lasers for Blue ray disc from Polish Sylwester Porowski.

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#49 Apr 20, 2013
Isn't it funny how white people dog blacks and other races while having the lowest IQ of all the races that have contributed to society? For instance Asians keep America on par with Asia technology wise. Silicon Valley is 50.6% Asian despite Asians only being 10% of the US population. Asians are on par with the number of Whites attending Ivy League colleges too.
The new PCs, video games, phones, etc. were all made by Asians. Whites are useless to society now and don't contribute anything but wiggers, propaganda and WHITE WOMEN. LOL.
Asians > Everyone.
You hurry up and buy!!!!.

Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#50 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
We're talking about East Asia here. China, Japan, South Korea, etc. South Asia is like Eastern Europe.
Lol, you're no East Asian man. They are far more clever than you. You are an African waiting for the Chinese help to help you fight the whites . Lolololol. East Asians see black AND white ppl as inferior. In that order. Dream on.
rulebooks

Howell, MI

#51 Apr 21, 2013
Asians suck man i mean i like Asians but yall don't really invent anything come on whites and blacks invent everything..
rulebooks

Howell, MI

#53 Apr 21, 2013
i think i'm gonna die of a blood clot from sitting down too long..
rulebooks

Howell, MI

#54 Apr 21, 2013
aww god my leg aww god why..
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#55 Apr 21, 2013
Isn't it funny how white people dog blacks and other races while having the lowest IQ of all the races that have contributed to society? For instance Asians keep America on par with Asia technology wise. Silicon Valley is 50.6% Asian despite Asians only being 10% of the US population. Asians are on par with the number of Whites attending Ivy League colleges too.
The new PCs, video games, phones, etc. were all made by Asians. Whites are useless to society now and don't contribute anything but wiggers, propaganda and WHITE WOMEN. LOL.
Asians > Everyone.
If they so smart why is Window,Microsoft,Google and just about every program and antivirus site run by whites?
Frozen Cigar Smoke

Jackson, MS

#59 Apr 21, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Go buy a penis pump for your tiny d*ck, squinty eyes. Why don't you go visit your countrymen in Hiroshima and Nagasaki....the ones the American military didn't vaporize with the Atomic bombs in World War Two? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
And "you people" wonder why your called, "heathens", "devils", "demons", and "serpents".

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

#61 Apr 21, 2013
He was known as "bubb-awwwwwww" in the joint. Hahahahahaha. Silly hillbilly, Mountain Dew is not to be poured on your cereal.
ugly monkeys

United States

#62 Apr 21, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
He was known as "bubb-awwwwwww" in the joint. Hahahahahaha. Silly hillbilly, Mountain Dew is not to be poured on your cereal.
you negroes are so lame and unwitty.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

#63 Apr 21, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>you negroes are so lame and unwitty.
Awwwwwww. Got Dew? Is it in you?
ugly monkeys

United States

#64 Apr 21, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwww. Got Dew? Is it in you?
im black so its generic grape soda for me

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

#65 Apr 21, 2013
Awwwww. Mountain Dew and anal rape. Awwwwww. Thanks Cletus. Awwwww.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#67 Apr 21, 2013
There's no such thing as a superior race.
Rosewanda

Stockton, CA

#68 Sep 20, 2013
Wait! Asians are only 5.7% of the entire US population LOL
white men are dumb and weak.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...
Not all white men are dumb and weak.
Rosewanda

Stockton, CA

#69 Sep 20, 2013
Do you think the Asian race is superior to the black race? Black people have nappy hair and dark skin while Asians have better skin and hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear White People (May '16) 2 min Kato 765
A final message to black women and their bastar... 5 min AirborneInfantry 1
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 7 min T-BOS 153
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Earl 1,523,620
The sickest video you ever saw... real African ... 12 min AirborneInfantry 7
What African Americans really are 13 min Comment 56
Mystery of the Negro solved 18 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Negro behavior in public places 18 min Harrisson 111
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 9 hr Dont know 36
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 11 hr JRT 10