Asians are the superior race

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Proud Japanese Man

Komatsubara, Japan

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Isn't it funny how white people dog blacks and other races while having the lowest IQ of all the races that have contributed to society? For instance Asians keep America on par with Asia technology wise. Silicon Valley is 50.6% Asian despite Asians only being 10% of the US population. Asians are on par with the number of Whites attending Ivy League colleges too.

The new PCs, video games, phones, etc. were all made by Asians. Whites are useless to society now and don't contribute anything but wiggers, propaganda and WHITE WOMEN. LOL.

Asians > Everyone.
Proud Japanese Man

Komatsubara, Japan

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! We've contributed people like Thomas Edison, The Wright Brothers, Alexander Graham Bell, Benjamin Franklin, and Albert Einstein. Not to mention the fact your Asian women can't keep thier hands off white men because you Asian men have d*cks the size of a grain of rice! LOL!!!!!!!
The past is the past. Nowadays white people are useless and contribute nothing. All of you are low class trash that aren't even strong enough to keep foreigners out of your countries. I have yet to see one late technology invention/innovation from whites. All of the white people that I have met are completely stupid.

Your brains have shrunk and your women are complete whores for other men of other races. Pathetic wimps. China will pass America then the West and the White race are done.

Ha!
Robert Hayden

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 20, 2013
"Asians are the superior race"

REALLY????

Trends in sanitation coverage by region show marked differences. Southern Asia and sub-Saharan Africa still struggle with low coverage (41 per cent and 30 per cent, respectively). However, the two regions differ significantly from one another in the proportions of populations using facilities other than those classified as ‘improved’. In sub-Saharan Africa, 45 per cent of the population use either shared or unimproved facilities, and an estimated 25 per cent practise open defecation. In Southern Asia, the proportion of the population using shared or unimproved facilities is much lower, and open defecation is the highest of any region. Although the number of people resorting to open defecation in Southern Asia has decreased by 110 million people since 1990, it is still practised by 41 per cent of the region’s population, representing 692 million people
Proud Japanese Man

Komatsubara, Japan

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Wait! Asians are only 5.7% of the entire US population LOL

white men are dumb and weak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...
Proud Japanese Man

Komatsubara, Japan

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Robert Hayden wrote:
REALLY????
Trends in sanitation coverage by region show marked differences. Southern Asia and sub-Saharan Africa still struggle with low coverage (41 per cent and 30 per cent, respectively). However, the two regions differ significantly from one another in the proportions of populations using facilities other than those classified as ‘improved’. In sub-Saharan Africa, 45 per cent of the population use either shared or unimproved facilities, and an estimated 25 per cent practise open defecation. In Southern Asia, the proportion of the population using shared or unimproved facilities is much lower, and open defecation is the highest of any region. Although the number of people resorting to open defecation in Southern Asia has decreased by 110 million people since 1990, it is still practised by 41 per cent of the region’s population, representing 692 million people
We're talking about East Asia here. China, Japan, South Korea, etc. South Asia is like Eastern Europe.

Except E. Europe is inhabited by a bunch of retarded cave men.
Sun Fearing Savages

Clayton, NJ

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Proud Japanese Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The past is the past. Nowadays white people are useless and contribute nothing. All of you are low class trash that aren't even strong enough to keep foreigners out of your countries. I have yet to see one late technology invention/innovation from whites. All of the white people that I have met are completely stupid.
Your brains have shrunk and your women are complete whores for other men of other races. Pathetic wimps. China will pass America then the West and the White race are done.
Ha!
These crackers forget they would be nothing without Asian invented gunpowder and paper.

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 Apr 20, 2013
You would be hard pressed to find one straight white male on any N. American university or college campus. Trash white people have little ambition and suffer from little motivation. Every group of people, and I mean every group, has passed them by. Generations of never having to fight or strive for anything has left many white people stupid and useless. Poor white people are now a marginalized group that needs protection because they are going instinct. They are stupid and unattractive and that does not bode well for the future of whites, especially white males.
Sun Fearing Savages

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Apr 20, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>and over 40 percent of them marry wm lmao..the same weak men who defeated japan lol..
You crackers couldnt even beat korea.

Its took both usa and russia to beat little ass Japan stupid cracker.
Proud Japanese Man

Komatsubara, Japan

#17 Apr 20, 2013
Look at the puny cowards trying to swerve away from the topic because they know they are inferior.
Blood is Red

Sacramento, CA

#22 Apr 20, 2013
Ih8nigurs

I surprised you take yourself seriously, with a username like that.

You seriously going to believe American statistics?

Any moron who's taken a social science class in community college class can tell you that IQ tests are irrelevant.

What the **** do people who survive by hunting gathering, and land cultivation need mathematics or any subject in which we regard important, really.

different societies have different survival requirements. How about I throw you out there in the jungle and see how far your American education will get you. Especially coming from some hick state like Arkansas? DO you realize Californians see YOU as less human due to how common the backwards buffoonery you have just displayed is?

Africa has made no major contributions to the world? Seriously, If you even did a quick google search you would know that not to be true.
Blood is Red

Sacramento, CA

#23 Apr 20, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>america dropped the bomb. And north korea initiated the ceasefire..do you negroes even go to school when you. Are young smh
Do YOU go to school?
the reason the dropping of the bomb was even necessarily in the first place because America was exhausting all other resources in the war with Japan.

Apparently you can't read either because the person shooting you down is Asian.
Blood is Red

Sacramento, CA

#24 Apr 20, 2013
Ih8nigurs wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason the n-r population in africa has increased in the last fifty years is because of western countries sending food/medical supplies. You people are the most lazy mentally inferior race on earth. If the usa ceased to exist the black population in africa would drop significantly. You n-rs havn't passed anybody. You're mentally inferior to all non black races. Even your own women score higher on IQ test than you do. You morons have never had to work because white liberals take care of your pathetic black asses. You losers are so delusional it's pitiful.smh
Umm, actually its corporate America that has been raiding Africa for the last century.
IF America ceased to exist then African countries would likely be much better off.

where are you getting your facts from, Mitt Romney? LOL
Blood is Red

Sacramento, CA

#26 Apr 20, 2013
Robert Hayden wrote:
REALLY????
How exactly do defecation patterns correlate to superiority?
Blood is Red

Sacramento, CA

#27 Apr 20, 2013
correlate with*
Blood is Red

Sacramento, CA

#29 Apr 20, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>who surrendered to who you fkn stupid nighur. Damn you people are slow
The point is, for a great while, little Japan was giving it to America. Or are you too arrogant to even see this?

wow insults. someone has nothing intelligent left to say.
Blood is Red

Sacramento, CA

#32 Apr 20, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
The op is black too..ive been in the orient and i know that asians share the same stereotypes about blacks. Stupid, lazy, etc...
Obviously not because he states that asians are superior.

What do asians sharing stereotypes with Americans have to do with the OP stating Asians are superior. God what part are you not getting? Does your brain even know how to make connections or are you just ignoring what people post?

And where do you suppose those stereotypes came from hmmmm?
American media.

Have you ever even been in a debate or are you just plain stupid?

come back when you have something to say southern inbred.

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#36 Apr 20, 2013
Some hillbilly just called Asia the "Orient". I'll just leave it at that. It would be too easy.
Lucent in tenebris

Brisbane, Australia

#40 Apr 20, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
Some hillbilly just called Asia the "Orient". I'll just leave it at that. It would be too easy.
Youre even sadder then the op as you made a whole account just to troll your White superiors.Now that is some dedicated trollery.
Blood is Red

Sacramento, CA

#41 Apr 20, 2013
Ih8nigurs wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care considering I'm NOT from here. You know everything I say is right you just don't want to admit it because you're a coward who fears the truth. You're a typical n-r in denial. Keep making excuses you pathetic bitch,it doesn't change a thing. lol
People who resort to projection and insults in a debate have admittedly lost the debate.
You just made the assumption that some stranger you have never met and know nothing about shares your viewpoint. Come to think of it, you made several assumptions. At this point its not a debate. It's just your opinion.
That's really as narrow minded as it gets.
enjoy the rest of your pitiful life.
This n-r dubs you unworthy of any more responses as you have nothing to argue with anymore.
Lucent in tenebris

Brisbane, Australia

#42 Apr 20, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
I could just picture africans in ww2 throwing spears at tanks lol
I picture them holding out begging bowls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE SSSSNAKKKE 1,251,419
Poll trish_b Is really Ugly Black Stink Harrison: BU... 6 min AM who loves WW 27
White Women Paying Reparations 8 min nodawg 20
3 Sprogs (Siblings) Drown At The Same Time. 14 min Sir Jethro 4
Banned confederate rag. Ban racists next. 23 min Hahaha 1
White men admit they are weak and inadequate 24 min toonfarther 34
Black women entrepreneurs/ white women welfare ... 32 min BLACK SAMBO HARRISON 22
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 30,818
All women prefer white men 2 hr The Night Grows Pale 5,202
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 2 hr PolakPotrafi 2,145
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 4 hr YoyoMoFo 167
More from around the web