Next Last
Monkey Lips

New York, NY

#1 Sep 28, 2010
My black co-workers are soooooo lazy.
dAtacutie

Athens, GA

#2 Sep 28, 2010
The coworkers at my job are LAZIER than me because I am they some how think I am their maid or something and run behind them to clean their SH!T up for them.

And black people are the lazy ones...right.
No one is your maid, slave and when sh!t goes down we don't have to cover your azz.

Look out for yourself, and get back to work and off topix, lazy-azz.
dAtacutie

Athens, GA

#3 Sep 28, 2010
I meant:
"because I am black"
Monkey Lips

New York, NY

#4 Sep 28, 2010
dAtacutie wrote:
The coworkers at my job are LAZIER than me because I am they some how think I am their maid or something and run behind them to clean their SH!T up for them.
No one is your maid, slave and when sh!t goes down we don't have to cover your azz.
This post right here is the prime example of an un-educated knee-geeer at work. I, as well as many others, havent a clue to what the hell you were rambling on about.

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 29, 2010
Monkey Lips wrote:
You have got to be joking!!!
Butterfly Magnet

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Sep 29, 2010
This is freaking disgusting. Get a life you racist prejudice turd!!!! I know who this is.
Hal

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 11, 2010
Well, just about every place I have ever worked, the black people are lazy or incompetent or both. (not all but most of them.) Nobody calls them on it b/c they know that blacks will make a big thing about how they are being discriminated against and so on. Obviously there are lazy and hard working people of all sorts. But, its down right delusion to pretend there isn't a trend of blacks being lazy.
Primobabe

Alexandria, VA

#10 Oct 12, 2012
So sorry, but it's true. I've worked with dozens of female, African American admin workers. A typical daily routine:

1) Arrive at work on time
2) Go to the restroom to perfect makeup and hair
3) Go to the building's carry out for breakfast
4) Leisurely eat breakfast while chatting with other BW colleagues
5) Call mother, sisters, boyfriend, best friends, etc.
6) Do about 30 minutes of work
7) Go to lunch
8) Call mother, sisters, boyfriend, best friends, etc.
9) Do a maybe an hour of work
10) Chat with BW colleagues about evening plans
11) Leave on time

I once asked a co-worker why she did so little and goofed-off so much. Her answer: "Why should I work hard if I'll never be promoted." My response: "Maybe you'd get promoted if you worked harder."

It's worth noting that these women show up on time, don't take long lunch breaks, and never leave before the end of the day. Such violations would be too easy to document and, thus, would be reasonable grounds for disciplinary actions or termination.
White Slavemaster

West Frankfort, IL

#11 Oct 12, 2012
dAtacutie wrote:
Typical dumbass biscuit lip; can't even speak properly.
Anonico

Alameda, CA

#12 May 24, 2013
dAtacutie wrote:
Well, it's just the opposite here. I"m always having to follow behind my co-workers asking them if they've done the BASIC things to remedy problems when they arise. 9 out of 10 times they haven't, and they don't care either.

Stupid, lazy, or both?

I also blame my managers for letting this situation develop and thrive.
Anonico

Alameda, CA

#13 May 24, 2013
Primobabe wrote:
So sorry, but it's true. I've worked with dozens of female, African American admin workers. A typical daily routine:
1) Arrive at work on time
2) Go to the restroom to perfect makeup and hair
3) Go to the building's carry out for breakfast
4) Leisurely eat breakfast while chatting with other BW colleagues
5) Call mother, sisters, boyfriend, best friends, etc.
6) Do about 30 minutes of work
7) Go to lunch
8) Call mother, sisters, boyfriend, best friends, etc.
9) Do a maybe an hour of work
10) Chat with BW colleagues about evening plans
11) Leave on time
I once asked a co-worker why she did so little and goofed-off so much. Her answer: "Why should I work hard if I'll never be promoted." My response: "Maybe you'd get promoted if you worked harder."
It's worth noting that these women show up on time, don't take long lunch breaks, and never leave before the end of the day. Such violations would be too easy to document and, thus, would be reasonable grounds for disciplinary actions or termination.
What's interesting is when you talk about it with them they ADMIT it. They don't see anything wrong with what they're doing. That would be fine if you weren't part of the same team. But when you're part of a team and your team mate admits that they're basically mildly sociopathic, it's infuriating. It gets to the point where they "make themselves stupid" in order not to have to do any work, and start pulling the "I don't know how to do that--no one told me how to do that" excuse--for EVERY SINGLE THING that needs to be done. They REFUSE to act intelligently and responsibly. I hope some day I'm a manager so that I can have a crew that operates smoothly.
One step beyond this is when they start lying to you when you ask if things got done, or if they will get done. They start to act like things are very hard to do. "I'll try.." they say, as though trying is some kind of virtue. Well, it's not a virtue when such "trying" is only to cover their asses. Fakes, liars, and cheaters.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#14 May 24, 2013
It's funny how white people can be when it comes to talking about black people in the workplace as if all of them really work hard.

I was a recruiter when my manager, a good 'ol boy from Texas would stroll into the office at 10 AM (two hours before the rest of us) usually hung over. He later got into the cocaine thing and it really was starting to show. It was just obvious. As much money as he made from placement fees, he always complained about being broke. He was single and lived with a girlfriend. It's not like he had any kids to take care of. In the office he helped close some deals, but thought of himself as too good to do the grunt work of finding candidates. Sometimes certain white people like to see themselves as more experienced and superior to everyone else. This guy took it too a whole new level.

One weekend evening he had the audacity to bring a hooker into the office where we all worked. They were doing cocaine and she ended up falling asleep on the steps to the garage door. Their activity was recorded by building security. Man! After that my manager spared no effort to genuinely HATE the building security officer. He was SO embarrassed for being caught like that. This guy was such a loser. He went into the men's bathroom and would scribble derogatory remarks on the walls about our company CEO. This idiot was in his FORTIES, but still vandalizing property like a teenager. We knew who was doing this all along. It was just a matter of time before he got fired. That time happened during a company holiday xmas celebration in front of other executives whose accounts we were handling. Boy was my manager drunk that night, but this too is another story.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#15 May 24, 2013
At another time and another company I used to work with a real slacker.
All he'd do was set there and listen to iTunes all day and download music. He'd often show up late and one year didn't receive any raise because of this. Of course he blamed everyone but himself. He behavior at work was indicative of someone privileged and entitled. It was sickening to have to work with this fraud and other people began speaking up. They'd actually ask ME where he was.

As much as the goofballs like to come here and whine endlessly about black people, I was the one who ended up holding up my team's fort. When it came down to the wire, I was there and took care of business. When vendors from the midwest needed to call someone on the west coast at 4 am it was ME they relied on.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#16 May 24, 2013
Oh and still here's another instance of whitey gone bad in the work place.

In college I used to work for a family restaurant. The mother was an immigrant and came to the U.S. She succeeded in building on a number of recipes from her native homeland and created a small chain of restaurants. Her son was a nice guy and his pretty wife seemed OK --- that is until it became obvious he was putting proceeds from the family business up his nose in the form of that white stuff. "Naomi" his wife work a fat diamond on her wedding finger and was well provided for, but that didn't stop her from doing the cocaine. Other coworkers would point this out to me, because they felt resentful "Mark" could get away with so much.

Again, this is another example of privilege and opportunity being taken advantage of. If you talk to white people about privilege sometimes they will admit they've had it. I guess it depend on what part of the country you live in. However, on Topix, these people like to pretend as if EVERYTHING they come in contact with is faultless, just because they are white. You'd think these people never really worked any job the way they talk about black people in the workplace.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#17 May 24, 2013
... and yes, white people can be VERY lazy.

It's why they hire poor immigrants to do the labor. They come bickering about blacks, but the absolute laziest people out there who will expect the highest salary and do the smallest amount of work are WHITE.

If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't say it!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#18 May 24, 2013
I'm not saying some black people are not lazy.

I've been to baseball games over in Oakland and watched some of the black people there behind the hot dog counter drag their ass when the lines get long at the coliseum. I don't always understand the work ethic out here. My brother and I have a history of working in restaurants. What seems to take 7 black people behind a counter in Oakland to accomplish in 15 minutes, my brother and I can do in 3.

It does get interesting.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19 Sep 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
I'm not saying some black people are not lazy.
I've been to baseball games over in Oakland and watched some of the black people there behind the hot dog counter drag their ass when the lines get long at the coliseum. I don't always understand the work ethic out here. My brother and I have a history of working in restaurants. What seems to take 7 black people behind a counter in Oakland to accomplish in 15 minutes, my brother and I can do in 3.
It does get interesting.
Well maybe they are not happy doing thier job, it happens to every one.
I went to a johhny rockets and the white guy that aerved me was very pessimistic and was very slow and unattentive

Does it mean that All white people are lazy?? No
why because each human is different... No human is the same, which is why using statics or grouping people as a whole is inaccurate...

Take african american history from 1865 to the present and you will see why some of them act the way they do..

No race on the planet were discriminated against as much as they were 400 years of slavery plus 100 years of discrimination lynchings,black codes, etc

Plus the stereotypes placed upon there heads as lazy,rapist criminals etc were untrue... They had to work harder than any other race, the majority of rapes were white men,police officers etc raping women or children...Most of them were thrown in jail just because they looking for work and if they standing around they were placed in jail

So some today knowing their history, feel hopeless. Some do not want to go outside their neighborhoods because they feel intimidated.

And because their ancestors were treated some feel like they are owed something...

so instead of calling your co workers lazy, why don't you try to get know them and find out why they are like that..
AFC South

Euless, TX

#21 Sep 17, 2013
Monkey Lips wrote:
I hear ya!!! My black co-workers are very lazy also and have very poor job performance. They come into work late every day or don't come in at all. Then when they get written up for excessive tardies and absences, they scream racism. Blacks are pathetic.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#23 Sep 17, 2013
Lowlife, low iq, ugly, evil affimative action subhumans are always the first hired and last fired no matter how lazy, stupid, and incompetent they are. They all need to be fed, feet first into woodchippers.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24 Oct 7, 2013
X-TREME BIAS wrote:
My dad absolutely refuses to hire blacks in our family business & the local blacks know it too, they dare not even try any of that EEOC discrimination crap either, they know we know where everyone one of them lives.
You are so ignorant.their are different types of blacks,dominicans,cubans,jamac ans,belizeans,brazilians puertoricans,puertoricans,afri can americans,fijians,malagasy's and guyanese

the ones I know have great work ethic.. You should judge someon by their character not by a stereotype.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos the oldest race really. (Feb '13) 4 min African AE 20
Poll Does race mixing and interbreeding serve whites... (Feb '10) 5 min Who killed Captai... 3
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 8 min NotSoDivineMsM 43
White men are better lovers? 14 min tank 634
Whiteys Feel they now need PROTECTION by Asians 18 min Sir Jethro 7
Djibouti ordered USA to vacate military base 29 min Orion 39
Egyptians in Egypt 32 min African AE 530
Harris County Deputy Murdered 1 hr VictimKluxKlan 125
Foreign born blacks can & they DO function & su... 6 hr brownskin_beauty 41
Who is selina london? 6 hr enoch powell 77
More from around the web