african american baby with blue eyes

african american baby with blue eyes

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
ANNA

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2007
Click the link below - this baby eyes are so beautiful, but I have never seen a dark skinned African American with naturally, light baby blue eyes. Does anyone think this is strange?

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

Washington, DC

#2 Oct 26, 2007
No, but I have actually seen a dark skinned black with blue eyes. It's rare, but I wouldn't consider that baby beautiful because of that. If I may add, blue eyes is a recessive trait and people who have them are more sensitive to sunlight than people with dark brown eyes, a dominant trait. So yeah, that babies defineitly gonna be sunlight sensitive.
Anna

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2007
Mack the Great wrote:
No, but I have actually seen a dark skinned black with blue eyes. It's rare, but I wouldn't consider that baby beautiful because of that. If I may add, blue eyes is a recessive trait and people who have them are more sensitive to sunlight than people with dark brown eyes, a dominant trait. So yeah, that babies defineitly gonna be sunlight sensitive.
Hey Mack! I was not indicating that because the baby eyes are blue that he is beautiful - but his eyes are beautiful though. He would be beautiful with or without blue eyes.

“glorified work permit”

Level 1

Since: Jul 07

Toronto

#4 Oct 26, 2007
ANNA wrote:
Click the link below - this baby eyes are so beautiful, but I have never seen a dark skinned African American with naturally, light baby blue eyes. Does anyone think this is strange?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =La_8vj7PTFwXX
Blues eyes are not beautiful...it's a birth defect/

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

Washington, DC

#5 Oct 26, 2007
Anna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mack! I was not indicating that because the baby eyes are blue that he is beautiful - but his eyes are beautiful though. He would be beautiful with or without blue eyes.
Oh I see. I just thhought I let you know that interesting fact. He'd defineetly still be a hansome black man when he grows.

“I Respect Differing Opinions.”

Since: Nov 06

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2007
The kid is cute (I love happy babies - those sweet smiles and fat little cheeks)-- but the eyes are creepy!
Willing Thinker

Youngstown, OH

#7 Oct 26, 2007
Yup, I've seen the even rarer green eyes on a dark skinned African tribesman who the other tribes people sometimes feared, and blue eyes on a very dark skinned and very pretty african girl.(no contacts, though I know contacts aren't all that rare)

Actually, they (the light eyes) went well with both of them.

Peculiarly, contacts I've seen usually don't.

It's not surprising people.

&NR =1

People act like whites are aliens or something. Or as if they are some other species.

Phenotype is phenotype, looks are just looks.
Look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

^Purity is RARE, especially in Europeans.
Willing Thinker

Youngstown, OH

#8 Oct 26, 2007
Actually, IMO, they fit him. (:
Anna

United States

#9 Oct 26, 2007
justiz4once wrote:
<quoted text>
Blues eyes are not beautiful...it's a birth defect/
Why would you say that? One can not help what color eyes they are born with. Stating that blue eyes are a birth "defect" ignorant on your part if you really think this way. I wonder how you feel about those who have been born into a certain race - would that also be a defect?
Anna

United States

#10 Oct 26, 2007
Willing Thinker wrote:
Yup, I've seen the even rarer green eyes on a dark skinned African tribesman who the other tribes people sometimes feared, and blue eyes on a very dark skinned and very pretty african girl.(no contacts, though I know contacts aren't all that rare)
Actually, they (the light eyes) went well with both of them.
Peculiarly, contacts I've seen usually don't.
It's not surprising people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cEtl91408eMXX&NR=1
People act like whites are aliens or something. Or as if they are some other species.
Phenotype is phenotype, looks are just looks.
Look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
^Purity is RARE, especially in Europeans.
I certainly wasn't acting like whites are aliens - I was commenting on the baby blue eyes of that beautiful child.
CUTTI

Olla, LA

#11 Oct 26, 2007
The clor blue is beautiful. but i think the darker the eye the better. I love the color blue. but i would pick a green eyes over a blue eye anyday.

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Since: Jul 07

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#12 Oct 26, 2007
Im sorry Blue eyes look good with whites, maybe some blacks with light skin but that baby is a little dark for blue eyes.

Not saying he aint cute...But I think Light Brown Eyes would look better on the little man....His eyes seem so.....BLUE.

He's cute though

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Since: Jul 07

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#13 Oct 26, 2007
I saw a little black kid with blond hait...he looked like thos Blond Aboriginals...but His brother looke African American as well his mother.
Ken

Boca Raton, FL

#14 Oct 26, 2007
I think the contrast is absolutely beautiful. I think the blue eyes are beautiful and the dark brown skin is beautiful.
Carribean

Olla, LA

#15 Oct 27, 2007
Jari-ankamun wrote:
Im sorry Blue eyes look good with whites, maybe some blacks with light skin but that baby is a little dark for blue eyes.
Not saying he aint cute...But I think Light Brown Eyes would look better on the little man....His eyes seem so.....BLUE.
He's cute though
Some white people look ugly with their blue eyes. I think the darker the eyes the more naturle it looks. for explain i hate cats. Sometimes when i look at white people its like looking into the eyes of a cat. And thats very freaky for me.
BlackAmericanPri ncess

Naperville, IL

#16 Oct 27, 2007
He's sooo cute. I love his cheeks
Willing J Thinker

Youngstown, OH

#17 Oct 28, 2007
Jari-ankamun wrote:
Im sorry Blue eyes look good with whites, maybe some blacks with light skin but that baby is a little dark for blue eyes
Wow, so I suppose you don't like Melanasian people?

You obviously haven't seen the nigerian (very dairk skinned) girl I have, with natural blue eyes, she was gorgeous.
Mel

Orange Park, FL

#18 Oct 28, 2007
It happens. It's called genetics.
wlo Seattle

Jiaxing, China

#19 Oct 28, 2007
Ever seen Ethiopians? Some of them are even from an ancient Jewish tribe.
Jethro

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Oct 28, 2007
How stupid can you people be? His eyes are blue, because someone in his family carries the trait. Mainly because their blood line is mixed with whites. DUH! To say that this child is ugly because of his eye color only shows that you have a little mind. Idiot. The child can not help it. He's a helpless little baby. And you ignorant racists want to attack him for that? That's sick and demented!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min USAsince1680 1,708,443
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Micha Ben Israel 51,955
Proof Trump militarize of America is a violatio... 4 hr Spinning 360 waves 26
NYU serves Kool aid and watermelon for black hi... 4 hr Ugly monkeys 2
Smartest posters on Topix afam 4 hr IT IS I 139
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 4 hr Burt 941
Europeans are now buying and eating... 4 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 3
More from around the web